[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: pony.jpg (4KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
pony.jpg
4KB, 245x206px
what is pony
>>
File: 1365739041585.png (291KB, 2000x1398px) Image search: [Google]
1365739041585.png
291KB, 2000x1398px
>>25326211
A miserable pile of friendship.
>>
>>25326211
You know, it's kind of funny.

Before this whole pone craze, upon hearing the word "pony" I defaulted in thought to the animal. Now when I hear it my mind instantly goes to...you know.

And when I heard "My Little Pony" I always thought of the toys, the older style ones that were big and clunky with big brushable manes. I had absolutely no idea about any movies or series or anything.

I mean, if you had asked me I would've guessed there were some animated tie-ins of some sort, akin to the yearly Barbie movies that Kelly Sheridan stars in.

But ponies, horses, and My Little Pony were never that centralized in my thoughts as they are now. It's weird how the transition happened.
>>
>>25326261
Remember when My Little Pony was just another little girls' show?
>>
File: pony weeaboo shit.png (609KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pony weeaboo shit.png
609KB, 1280x720px
>>25326211
pony is weeb
>>
>>25326273
I used to be able to recall one of the old commercials from the 90s off by heart from over exposure.

"Laughing and smiling, something and something. We'll never be apart."

But now all I can think of when I try to recall it is the FiM theme song.
>>
>>25326273
Yeah.

Well, no. I didn't explicitly know about any TV shows. I guess I knew there might've been a movie or two and a TV series back in the 80s, and the toyline kept getting updated over the next couple decades, but beyond that, not a clue.

Actually, I remember when my family upgraded our Dish Network package, and I saw all the adverts of how Discovery Kids was going to become the Hub. It looked like a kids' programming network—which it was. So I didn't watch it. But I remember flipping through the channels with the channel preview bar and seeing "My Little Pony: Friendship is M..." and thinking, "My Little Pony? That's still a thing? Whatever."

And then two years later I would creep out in the wee hours of the morning with the volume way down low to try to see what the hubbub online was about.
>>
>>25326211

Pony is sushi, waiting to be served.
>>
What about pone?
>>
>>25326417
WHO WAS PONE?
>>
File: kegs.jpg (47KB, 800x382px) Image search: [Google]
kegs.jpg
47KB, 800x382px
pony is personal sized keg
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.