[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your attitude towards >MLP FiM >Equestria Girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

What's your attitude towards
>MLP FiM
>Equestria Girls
>Thems Fightin Herds

How much interest do you have in each of these franchises? Which ones do you like or hate, and why?
>>
File: GET IN DA BAG.jpg (30KB, 268x383px) Image search: [Google]
GET IN DA BAG.jpg
30KB, 268x383px
>>25322191
>the show
Love it.
>hasjews brownie bait movies
Not a fan.
>that videogame i've only seen 'lore' of
Don't care.
>>
>>25322191
>>MLP FiM
Like it. Because ponies.
>>Equestria Girls
Like it. Because story and waifu.
>>Thems Fightin Herds
I am indifferent toward it. Never cared when it was Fighting is Magic, didn't care much for fanmade content, don't care for fighting games.
>>
>>25322191
>MLP:FiM
Love it, but worry that it's lost some of its direction over time. I have a ton of interest in it, though not quite as much as I once did.

>Equestria Girls
Did a sharp 180 from hating it to liking it after the second movie. I almost feel more interested in it than the show right now, since it has far more unexplored possibilities and it's only just started to hit its stride.

>Them's Fightin' Herds
Approve of it, but I don't care too much. It's a nice concept that just sort of hangs around.
>>
>>25322191
>FiM
I enjoy the show
>EQG
I enjoy the movies
>TFH
I hope to enjoy the game
>>
>>25322191
>FiM
very fun
>EG
good enough to sit through, but not good enough for expanded content (spin off TV show etc)
>TFH
I don't like fighting games
>>
File: 0Higx.gif (488KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
0Higx.gif
488KB, 853x480px
>>25322191
>MLP FiM
Lousy writing, stopped watching at end of S4...but good to clop to.

>Equestria Girls
More masturbation material. Nothing more, nothing less. I can only watch it in 20 minute segments...anything more and the storywriting makes me want to claw my eyes and ears out.

>Thems Fightin Herds
Don't really care...not a vidyafag.
>>
>>25322444
That animation error with Rarity's eyebrow is really bothering me.
>>
>>25322191
>FiM
Still love it and I'm always excited for new episoded.
>EqG
I never liked the movies, but I used to be neutral about it. Now I hate it.
>TFH
Looks like a fun game. I'll only have a concrete opinion when I finally play it.
>>
>>25322456
>"I-it's a beauty mark, Anon!"
>>
>MLP FiM
Fun, I like it and that's why I am here.
>Equestria Girls
I don't have a strong opinion on this because I've never watched it. And never will. Tbvh I refuse to belive this happened so I just ignore it
>Thems Fightin Herds
Other than Faust working on this, why is this pony related again? Also never liked fighting games, so meh.
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 938x944px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 938x944px
>>25322456
>>25322444
The checking error is really bothering me.
>>
>>25322191
>MLP FiM
Still going strong, love it
>Equestria Girls
The songs from 1&2 were good, but overall I dislike the franchise
>TFH
Excited to play it, can't wait for more RC88 songs too
>>
>>25322191
>MLP FIM
I love it.
>EG
it's okay
>TFH
lolno, its not even pony related.
>>
>>25322191
>FiM
Love it
>EqG
It's fine
>TFH
Not that interested
>>
>>25322191
>MLP:FiM
That's why we are here, right? 10/10
>Equestria Girls
Watched the first one, didn't like it. Don't like having it on the board. 1/10
>Thems Fighting Herds
Weird name, cute animals. Don't like fighting games. 5/10
>>
>FiM
Cute show, made some questionable decisions but I think has bounced back by and large

>EQG
Very biased against it until Friendship Games, now I enjoy it

>TFH
No opinion
>>
>The show
Love it.

>EqG
Can bear it.

>TFH
Hide the general, hate the shills.
>>
File: Autism.jpg (422KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
422KB, 894x894px
>>25322191
>MLP FiM
Absolutely love it. My favorite show currently airing and probably of all time. I've never been this invested into a tv show, not even when I was a weeb who loved anime.
>Equestria Girls
I like it. It's an alright spinoff and it's nice to see the characters in a different environment. Though, I wouldn't be too heartbroken if they never made it into a tv show and stopped making the movies.
>Thems Fightin Herds
Completely disinterested. It's not that I dislike it, I just don't play video games and it's completely unrelated to FiM anyway.
>>
>>25322228
>EQG
>Brony Bait
golden fox plsgo
>>
>MLP
Still love it, but not as much as I used to.
>EQG
Liked the first, hated the second, really liked the third for the most part
>>
>>25322768
whoops forgot TFH
>TFH
WTF they are still trying to revive this shit? Never cared for it to begin with
>>
>>25322520
>Other than Faust working on this, why is this pony related again? Also never liked fighting games, so meh.
Blame the mods, anyway

>MLP FIM
I still enjoy it, I honestly feel S5 is been pretty strong so far for the most part
>Equestria Girls
The only one that was really good was RR, the other two suck
>Them's Fightin' Herds
Really looking forward to it
>>
>>25322191
>MLP FiM
I haven't had time to watch any episodes since S5E13. I couldn't give you a definitive viewpoint of it; it was generally good in the first few seasons, but the overall quality hasn't been entirely consistent recently.

>Equestria Girls
Haven't been keeping up with that at all, only saw the first movie. Not that great, pretty much what I expected. All the eqg posts are kind of bothersome, but there's not much we could do about it aside from creating a separate board, which would inevitably lead to low traffic on both boards.

>Thems Fightin Herds
I've seen those threads in the catalog, but haven't had time to check it out. From what I've heard, it's some sort of fighting game Faust is working on but it's "not pony related." I don't really have any particular opinion about it.
>>
>>25322191
>Best of the three listed; basically the only show I follow; watch three new episodes every three Saturdays just about.
>RR > FG > EG, I think they are all mediocre at best but I am fine with it being posted on this board.
>Hold little interest in it, but it probably shouldn't be on this board since it isn't really pony related.
>>
>>25322191
>MLP FiM
Still love the show.

>Equestria Girls
Don't get the appeal at all. These are not the cute little colorful horses I fell in love with.

>Thems Fightin Herds
Don't get why this shit is allowed here and not posted somewhere else since it's not pony.
>>
>MLP FiM
The last few episodes have been disappointing but I know it's capable of great things

>Equestria Girls
Fuck what /mlp/ thinks it's good and I can't wait for the next one

>Thems Fightin Herds
Don't care
>>
>>25322922
Nice autism.
>>
>I am fine with it being posted on this board.
I would agree with this if the EQGfags would stick to their own fucking threads. It's extremely jarring and irritating when these fucking abominations pop up in an otherwise 99%-pony-filled thread. I have that shit filtered for a fucking reason. Posting EQG outside of EQG-topic threads is worse than the worst of the worst of the most autistic bronies on the face of the planet. I don't care if you like it but quit shoving that shit in my face.
>>
>>25322191
>MLP FiM
I think it's fun.
>Equestria Girls
I think it's uninteresting.
>Thems Fightin Herds
I think it has potential, but it's kind of pointless to talk about that before it's actually out.
>>
>>25322949
Again, nice autism.
>>
>>25322897
>Don't get why this shit is allowed here and not posted somewhere else since it's not pony.
It's here by mod ruling. I don't know if they want to be on /vg/, but they can't really be elsewhere.
>>
>>25322191
>MLPFiM
Loooooooooooooove it. A little disappointed with some episodes in season 4, but hey, I'm still here.
>EQG
Meh. Generic crap that my friends love more than the actual show for some reason.

However, I believe, Zxinsanity and crew made EQG into a masterpiece.

>TFH
Hyped. One step closer to tricking my friends into playing a totally not my little pony game.
>>
File: 1403148608731.jpg (35KB, 483x400px) Image search: [Google]
1403148608731.jpg
35KB, 483x400px
>>25322949
>Hurr durr the board has to pander to ME
>Everything has to revolve around ME and MY PERSONAL tastes and anything that I don't LIKE should be contained or banned!
>>
>>25322949
Hello, pre-/mlp/ 4chan ^:)
>>
>>25323011
That's not pandering, that's called having a little common fucking courtesy you goddamned sperglord.
>>
>>25323000
Technically it's not pony related, so it can. The mods are just lazy faggots who don't want to have to deal with autists spamming threads and reporting the threads for no reason.
>>
>>25323004
I can understand liking EQG. Sure, fine, they have the cute personalities and voices of the ponies we love, I can understand the connection, but shit like:

>>25323004
>crap that my friends love more than the actual show for some reason.

reminds me why I have no faith in humanity anymore.
>>
>>25323025
>Technically it's not pony related, so it can.
No. I don't have the screencap, but mods have declared that it falls under Global Rule 15.
Filly Funtasia falls under the same ruling though that's finally dead.
If mods decree one thing, it doesn't really matter if it's technically pony or not.
>>
>>25323023
Why should anyone feel the need to restrict themselves from posting something that not only directly relates to the board's subject matter but to the show as well?
I fail to see why the entire board should take measures to make sure Tumblrinas like you don't get triggered by cartoon horse people
>>
File: 1426462688100.png (227KB, 1244x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1426462688100.png
227KB, 1244x1016px
>>25323023
lol kill yourself faggot
>>
>>25322191
>MLP FIM
Love it

>Equestria Girls
like it, but the "human" versions could be better

>Thems Fightin Herds
never played the game but their threads should be in /v/ or /vg/
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.