[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mazes and Medusas CYOA Part15

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 488
Thread images: 25

File: M&M poster by Nips.png (48KB, 840x1800px) Image search: [Google]
M&M poster by Nips.png
48KB, 840x1800px
You're in a tavern. Suddenly, the door bursts open and everyone is frozen in place. Everything goes silent. The air is stagnant and your food is rotten. An old stallion tells you years have past, and you've been brought back from stone to fight the medusa that caused this mess.

Previously on Mazes and Medusas,
>You were attacked by undead
>You found Cloudsdale
>Flashbang started dying while picking herbs

Last we left off, you were threatening the client for the imp job

>Archive
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/mazes
>>
>>25274962
You catch her looking past you and you turn around to check your six, make sure nothing is coming up the stairs behind you.
Nothing.
You regard the mare suspiciously.
"Are you waiting for something?"
>"What? No! Nothing at all!"
"Well that's good. Because if you were, you'd be the first to go down if anything happened. Now open the door. You first."
She gulps and reaches for the door handle.
She opens it slowly and steps through the threshold.
You look past her.
It looks almost like a bedroom of sorts. There are four beds, all with messy sheets.
In a pile in the back wall and corner, you spot loads of adventuring equipment.
Weapons, armors, shields, bags, ropes, kits, bottles of various liquids, and more. Really, things that adventurers typically carry.
Interestingly, you manage to spot a few noteworthy items among the pile.
Carver's armor stands out, and you can make out the fancy guard of Loyalty's Rapier.
>"S-see? Nothing's here! N-now will you take care of the imps for me?"

"Gis, watch behind us. You!"
You draw your glaive and point at the mare threateningly.
"Tell me what you did to them before I make you tell me. I see their stuff in the room, I know they were here. I will cut you open and feed you to a giant snake if you don't tell me where they are! And you better tell me, because either way, I'm going to find them, so you should just spit it out right now!"
She slowly backs into the room as you advance on her, step by step.
She stumbles and lands on her rump. You tower over her, glaive inches away from her face.
Her eyes shrink to the size of pinpricks as she stares up at you.
She takes a glance at Gisela, who has her crossbow aimed down the hall.
If help could come, they'd have to go through her, and it seems the mare has realized that.
>"Stop, STOP! I'll talk! They're in the basement! We lure schmucks down there, ambush them, knock them out, and take their stuff! Please, dont kill me!"
>>
>>25274970
So where's number 2?
>>
>>25274970
How many do you have?
>>
>>25274970
How many goons ya got?
>>
>>25274970
Keep Gis watching, grab you stuff and look over the other junk for anything good to loot before leading the mare to the basement.
>>
>>25275002
>>25275040
>>25275045
>>25275133
"How many of you are there?"
>"Th-there's me and three others. I watch the front and take the targets to the basement."
"So what are they?"
>"They're all pegasi. While the marks are focused on imaginary imps, the three of them knock them out from behind. They hide in the dark rafters above the doorway and attack once the target gets far enough into the room."
You hold your glare. The mare's eyes are little dots as she breathes heavily in the face of your weapon.
"Don't move. Any funny business and I will not hesitate to strike you down. Gis, keep watching."
The mare holds perfectly still, not even a nod as you step over her toward the pile of equipment.
You see a bunch of short swords, some bows, crossbows, ammo. You spot some bucklers, a kite shield, tower shield. You find padded clothing, leather armors, chain mail. There are a bunch of lamps, torches, bedrolls, water pouches, rations, flint and steels, rope, blankets, bottles, first aid kits, lockpick kits.
It's basically a store full of basic adventuring gear.
And of course, you spot all of your friends' things. Wherever they are, they're stripped of all of their things.
>>
>>25275335
what do you do with them after robbing them? Why haven't any of these other adventures come back for their stuff?
>>
>>25275335
Alright, where are they?
>>
>>25275335
Take Jet and Eves weapons and Jets medical kit.
we can give carver one of our weapons since her armours too bulky to carry while fighting.
>>
>>25275363
>"Stop, STOP! I'll talk! They're in the basement! We lure schmucks down there, ambush them, knock them out, and take their stuff! Please, don't kill me!"
>>
>>25275382
Yeah, but where?
>>
>>25275335
grab rope from the pile and tie her to a post. make sure she's out of reach from anything sharp.

Then pull some random placebo out of Jets medical bag and make her eat/drink it, tell her its a poison and that she better pray we're able to come back to give her the antidote, then ask her if she's told us everything important about the ambush.
>>
>>25275429
The hell is it with you and torture?
>>
>>25275466
Other than the fact that it just worked for us, you're now saying that feeding her a lollipop and lying to her is 'torture'.
>>
>>25275483
>Just worked
That was a threat, not torture.

Don't be a sadist. We don't need to make her think we're poisoning her.
You're resorting to unnecessary underhanded tactics when she's already telling us exactly what we need to know.
>>
>>25275505
Sure she is, I'm sure she told the truth about the ambush and not what we wanted to hear. After all, its not like she'd benefit from us to run in looking at the ceiling when the ambush is coming from the left.

You have to make her invested in our success, threatening her doesn't do shit because if we fail we can't come punish her for lying to us.
>>
>>25275335
What are you doing with these targets after robbing them?
>>
>>25275353
>>25275363
>>25275376
>>25275613
"What do you do with everyone after robbing them? Why haven't any of these other adventurers come back for their things?"
>"You think we just give them back their things? What kind of thieves would do that?"
You slam your glaive into the wooden boards just beside her head, eliciting a choked "Eeep!"
"Just answer the question!"
>"We've got a room in the basement where we lock them up! We tie them up, gag them, and just leave them there."
Just leave them there? Looking at the pile of gear, they must have hit at least a half dozen other adventurers. What of their fates?
"You don't feed them or anything? How many deaths are you responsible for?!"
>"We haven't killed anyone! This is actually a new operation, up just yesterday. A town like this, there's plenty of fresh, young faces who don't know better and are willing to take such an easy job."
That's good to hear. The other marks might be hungry, thirsty, and more than a little scared, but it's a huge relief to know none of them have died.
"You said you locked them up. Where's the key?"
>"One of the others has it. I manage the front of the house. I have no business in actually locking them up."
>>
>>25275679
Well how about you pay them a little visit?
>>
>>25275679
We'll have to go invade the basement then. We know they hide in the dark, and she claims they're above the doorway.
A flash grenade of some sort would be great in this situation. We shouldn't take stuff from the other adventurers but it would be stupid to take unnecessary risks.
Lets not forget those three pegasi could take out carver, eve and jet.

We need to know where in the basement are they locked up, and how lit the room is. We could use some light.
I don't know how were going to hold three pegasi and that mare together. We would need to knock them out at some point, we can't handle all four of them just with the two of us.
We could avoid having to actually fight them by using a lockpick kit.
Alternatively, we could use our super crossbow to blow up the door and toss weapons to the prisoners...

I fail to see a solid, failsafe plan in this situation, I'm just tossing ideas.
>>
>>25275985
To be fair, they did get the jump on them.

We do have a hostage. We could possibly trade ours for theirs.
>>
>>25275705
You grab Loyalty's Rapier, Kindness's Dagger, and Jet's medkit. If they need it, they'll have it, and you can just go back for the rest of the stuff once things calm down.
"Get up. You're taking us to them."
Using the butt of your glaive, you roughly nudge the mare to her hooves.
>"Ow! I'm going, I'm going!"
You hold her at bladepoint as she walks to the exit of the room. Gisela makes sure to give her a wide berth, careful of any quick moves, also pointing her weapon at her in case she decides to run.
The mare walks down the hallway and descends the stairs, her hoofsteps not nearly as loud and stompy as the first time through.
Once you reach the main floor, you notice that the front door to the building is open. You're pretty sure it was closed when she led you up.
The mare continues down the second flight of stairs down to the basement, but she stops at the top.
Looking over her shoulder, the door to the basement is open, nothing visible at your angle other than the concrete flooring and the lack of lighting.
>>
>>25276102
Gis, eyes outside.
>>
>>25275679
In she goes. Slowly.
>>
>>25276102
God, now I'm worried they're going to rush in, grab the rest of our stuff, and book it.
>>
>>25276102
Two possibilities. Either they all left already, not to get caught, either they want to reach the attic by flying outside, and get away with as much loot as possible.
Lets close the doors, go back up there with the hostage, pick a few lamps.
In case the three of them are still waiting, hesitating, we should tell them we know what's going on, we have an hostage, explosives, and we can bring the guards here. But if they choose to just free the prisoners and give them their stuff back, we're not going to chase after them.

Either way, they can't leave with all the prisoners. So the best thing to do is make sure they don't get away with the loot.
Unless they start taking hostages on their own. In which case we'll get the guards.
Lets remind them we have explosives.
>>
>>25276121
>>25276133
>>25276141
>>25276353
"Gis, you guard the front door. Make sure no one comes in. I don't don't want anyone coming inside and taking the rest of our things while we check out the basement."
Cautiously, Gisela stalks her way to the front door and pushes it closed, taking a defensive position against the wall beside the door.
"Now, you," you thrust your glaive forward beside the mare's face, "go in. Slowly."
The mare gulps audibly and heeds your order.
"We know what's going on," you call out.
You don't know where any of them are, but you're fairly confident they're still in the area waiting for any sort of opportunity.
"We have a hostage, we can bring the guard here, and we've got explosives! If you free the prisoners and return their belongings, we won't chase after you!"
The explosives thing is a total bluff, you know, but hopefully they buy it?
The mare continues making her way down the steps.
"Last chance!"
Silence answers your call.
Finally, the mare reaches the bottom of the stairs and steps through the threshold, you waiting on the other side of the doorway.
From this new vantage point, you can more clearly see the inside of the basement.
The room is dimly lit by two lanterns on either side of the room. They're bright enough just so whoever is down here won't be a bumbling mess.
Crates litter the room, some covered by tarps and sheets. In the far corner, a small wall of crates is set up, almost like a little fortress, enough space between it and the room's wall for something to hide.
On the far side of the room, you spot a metal door.
She takes a few steps into the room before stopping and looking around, her eyes stopping at the door, the crates scattered around the room, the crate nest in the back, and up at the ceiling before back to you.
>"N-no one's here..."
>>
>>25276629
>They hide in the dark rafters above the doorway and attack once the target gets far enough into the room.
Let's keep the caution up, shall we?

Also the stuff we left is totally gone by now.
>>
>>25276629
You didn't mention a door.
>>
>>25276629
If no one's here, you wouldn't mind checking those crates now would you?
>>
>>25276677
>>25276682
>>25276701
"You didn't mention a door."
She gives you a look.
>"Are you stupid? I told you we had a room down here where we kept everyone."
Oh.
"And that's it right there?"
>"Duh! What else would it be?"
"Maybe it was a secondary escape route, I don't know! I was just making sure."
Nailed it.
"So no one's here, huh? Do you mind checking those crates in the back there?"
It wasn't really a question, it was more of a demand, and she makes her way away from you towards the little nest.
>"That's where we tell everyone the imps are. We tell them to watch out for the nest of crates they've made in the back, then when they're attention is on that, the others come in from above and behind."
The mare peeks through the cracks in the stacks of boxes before calling out to you.
>"Nothing. They're gone. And the key's probably gone with them. Look, they probably left when they heard I was in trouble, and we don't have some meeting spot out in the city. They could be anywhere. S-so... will you let me go now? I told you what you wanted to know."
>>
>>25276915
You can go when everyone you took is safe.
>>
>>25276915
No
Now what do your lovely little slimeballs look like?
>>
>>25276915
As much as I'd love to, I need that door open one way or another.
>>
>>25276915
You're not going anywhere until my friends are free.
>>
>>25276915
we have a huge adventurers loot stash upstairs, surely someone had a lockpicking set.
>>
>>25276934
>>25277003
>>25277007
>>25277017
"You aren't free until everyone you took is free."
>"I already told you! They're locked up and I don't have the key! One of the others has it and I have no idea where they are now!"
"There's a huge loot stash upstairs isn't there? I'm sure I could find a lockpicking kit in there."
Your halberd's been picking up charge all day, and while you could easily blow the door open, that's really probably not a good idea indoors, underground, and with ponies on the other side.
>"Go ahead and grab one then. I'll wait here."
You catch her eyeing the various boxes and her gaze notably lingers on the metal door.
"Nuh uh. I'm not leaving you alone. You're coming with me.
>"What could I possibly do in here? There's nothing in here, I can't access the prisoners, and if I try to leave, your little catbird friend is guarding the front door. I think I'm staying here, and if you want me to come with you, you're gonna have to make me come with you."
>>
>>25277338
Can we knock her out?
>>
>>25277338
Did she put the prisoners in the fucking boxes?
>>
>>25277338
I don't know, what COULD you do?
>>
>>25277338
Sounds fine with me. I don't trust her to not have an escape route down here.
>>
>>25277338
You seem awfully keen on staying down here.
>>
>>25277338
Who let Akbar in? It's a trap.

More importantly, we have a crossbow. Why should I go to you when I can kill you from across the room?

Hard mode: Shoot a bolt close enough to clip her mane.
>>
>>25277623
>roll fail
>Blitz of Murder
>>
>>25277719
And no one cared.
>>
>>25277719
lurker pls
>>
>>25277740
Blitz would
>>
>>25278711
>tfw nips started streaming so now Hero is lazymode
rip
>>
>>25277338
We're a burly adventurer and she's a thief class type. I'd say make her accompany you back up. Beware, her friends may have flown into the upstairs room.
>>
>>25280290
>>
>>25277439
>>25277623
>>25277366
>>25277395
>>25279499
"I don't know, what COULD you possibly do in here?"
>"That... that is what I am saying. I'm stuck here with nothing to do, so it's perfectly safe for you to just leave me here and go get that lockpick kit yourself."
"Why so keen on staying down here by yourself?"
She narrows her eyes at you.
>"It's a nice break from being pushed around with a sharp weapon pointed at my face all the time."
Fair enough.
But still, you don't like this. There's no way she's just going to sit here and do nothing.
She must have some sort of plan in stock for you.
Maybe she does have an escape route somewhere down here. Maybe her goons somehow made it back inside and are waiting to ambush you in the upstairs room. Maybe it's something else, who knows?
You're not leaving her alone.
"I've got a crossbow. Get over here before I shoot you."
She stays where she is.
>"You and I both know you wouldn't dare. I may be an accomplice to thievery, but I'm no murderer. With a blade, you could cut and hurt me very easily, but that's a tad harder to do with a crossbow without causing grievous injury."
She takes cover behind one of the boxes.
>"And who knows what's in these crates? Could be something to stop your shot, could be an unconscious pony, could be explosives. You're not threatening me with a crossbow," she says with confidence.
Fine. If it takes your glaive and some rough handling to get her to come with you, then so be it.
You step through the doorway and walk towards her.
Not even five steps in, a heavy weight slams into your back, pushing you to the ground, and a second weight follows up to help make sure you stay down.
A small gust of wind blows against your face as charcoal gray hooves and feather tips enter your vision.
You attempt to call for help, but some ball of cloth --a dirty sock?-- is promptly shoved in your open mouth to keep you quiet.
With a cocky smile, the mare emerges from behind the box with a plank of wood in her grasp
>>
>>25281190
Welp, I don't know what to do
Come on guys don't leave me alone now, I don't want to fuck up
>>
>>25281190
why the fuck did you go in the room?
>>
File: 1407532308490.png (242KB, 789x720px) Image search: [Google]
1407532308490.png
242KB, 789x720px
>>25281190
Are you fucking for real?
>>
>>25281190
no one said go in after her the fuck you doing hero.
>>
>>25281190
Thats some siren charging tier dumb shit right there.
>>
>knock her out
How, without going in after her?

>sounds fine with me
>make her accompany you
There was agreement to make her come with us. How else would we make her come with us?
>>
>>25281826
The anon asked if we can knock her out not to charge right in.

There are many ways to try to make someone come with you that don't involve walking into a blatant trap.
>>
>>25281826
I get the feeling that some anons didn't realize how far the mare was into the room.
>>
>>25281190
God. Damn it.

You know what? Screw it! Swing the halberd, kill them all!
>>
>>25281190
Try to use the magic halbird. Just hit it on the ground or any quick easy way to smack some thing so we activate the blast. should be enough to at least get everyone off us and catch Gisela's attention.
>>
>>25281190
That's some high tier post misinterpretation there.

Fine. We're killing things now.
>>
>>25281190
This is where the post should have ended. Changed situation, new prompt.

She takes cover behind one of the boxes.
>"And who knows what's in these crates? Could be something to stop your shot, could be an unconscious pony, could be explosives. You're not threatening me with a crossbow," she says with confidence
>>
>>25281190
We're done for.
Remove cloth and yell for help. There might be one of them on gisela, she needs to get more help.
The mare is going to hit us on the head. Roll forwards and grab the head of the pegasus on top of us (the one closest to our head) so she hits him instead.
If we still have the halberd slam it literally anywhere near us, the shock should be enough to knock them out or at least get them off our back.
>>
>>25282252
yeah my thoughts exactly.
>>
don't you love it when a qm removes control to make your character retarded.
>>
ugh
>>
File: Im no longer in this phoyo.jpg (85KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Im no longer in this phoyo.jpg
85KB, 1200x1200px
>>25281190
Attemp to escape, while not entering in panic
>>
>>25281190
OK so we fell for it. We did look for the ambush and didn't see them. C'mon you other players, we fucked up, admit it. Now to deal with it.

If we can, whack the halbred against the floor or a bandit, as it's now a case of self defense. We need to make a loud noise and get our attackers off, that'll for sure do it. I doubt it'll collapse the building as we're not too close to any supports, I don't think.
>>
>>25286230
>implying
>>
>>25284125
>>
>>25282252
Shit happens. We deal. It's more fun to have to think our way out of a stupid situation.
>>
>>25286230
It was pretty damn obvious that it was a trap and no one said to go into the room.

>>25282252
Should have been the cut off where we could do the next input.
>>
Hero is busy crying himself to sleep in his pillow fort after seeing how upset we are at him
>>
>>25288067
I'm not too upset yet.

Unless we lose all our shit. Then I'd be upset.
>>
>>25288091
Don't forget, if Gis gets trapped too, Flash dies.

Way I see it, we have two stallions on our back pinning us to the floor, a gag in our mouth, and a pony coming to knock us out.
We're fucked.
>>
>>25288067
its not that big a deal just kinda feels cheap is all.
>>
File: 1446330772892.png (1KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1446330772892.png
1KB, 128x128px
Sharing this adorable Jet
>>25282041
>>25282366
>>25286230
The pegasus that gagged you meets the mare halfway, the plank being passed between them.
The mare lets out a breath of relief as the pegasus walks menacingly towards you, plank in his mouth.
This is bad. This is real bad.
You've got a pony about to knock you out and take all your stuff. Gisela will be none the wiser and she might get caught too, and if she does, Flashbang probably won't make it.
All of you tied up and helpless, left to rot while these ponies attack more victims.
You can't let this happen.
You've got to do something. It's time to go big.
It's dangerous, but your halberd is teeming with magical energy.
If you could just activate it, you have no doubt that it'll destroy these guys. And everything else in the room that isn't you. And possibly the room itself? Maybe? Hopefully not.
Still, what else can you do?
As the pegasus steps ever closer, you begin struggling against your captors, not so much trying to break free but trying to jimmy your halberd in a position where you can hit it against the ground.
The two pegasi atop of you wrestle you down, but you can feel your halberd slipping to a more open and free position.
With a solid enough twist of your body, you can definitely hit the ground.
>"Blitz?"
Gisela's voice rings out from the main room. Everyone freezes.
>"Everything okay down there? You went quiet!"
The mare steps past the plank pegasus and gives you a glare.
>"Watch what you say."
With that, she removes the gag from your mouth.
>>
>>25288894
Now's the time to make shit blow up.
>>
>>25288894
Gis? Kick their fucking asses.
>>
>>25288894
Can we use our mouth to grab the halberd?
>>
>>25288894
SLAM
>>
>>25288894
Activate it.
>>
>>25288931
>>25288942
>>25288995
>>25289058
"Don't worry! Everything's--"
Mid sentence, you jerk your body to the side, the two pegasi on top of you caught off guard by the sudden movement.
The blade of your halberd strikes the concrete ground heavily, and suddenly, the once dark room is bathed in bright light and purple and green flames, the sound of the explosion almost deafening.
The weights on your back are whisked off like resting feathers, and mixed with the roar of the discharge, you catch breaking boxes and cracking stone.
The initial light of the explosion dissipates, replaced by the green, flickering glows of bits and pieces of destroyed wooden crates that caught on fire.
You heart still pounding in your ears, you look around.
Huge chips of stone are missing where your halberd hit the ground, and the area immediately around you is totally clear of everything.
Debris lay scattered and push against the walls, some gently burning, but most just badly singed if not totally disintegrated.
You can make out the limbs of four bodies sticking out from underneath piles of rubble. Dead or unconscious, you don't know, but either way, they're not moving any time soon.
Miraculously, the walls and ceiling of the room took relatively little damage, heavy char and scuff marks marring the surfaces.
>"Blitz? Blitz!"
Rapid steps sound from above before Gisela stops in the doorway to the basement, mouth agape at the scene before her.
>>
>>25289333
nice trips.

Search the bodies for a key.
>>
>>25289333
They got the jump on me, but it takes a lot to keep me down.
>>
>>25289333
I'm okay, I think. Keep the door covered Gis, I don't want any more surprises.
>>
>>25289333
Sorry Gisela things kinda ... blew up
>>
>>25289333
They couldn't handle my explosive personality.
>>
>>25289333
We hit the Panic Button, Gis, 's cool.

So ... are the crates totally destroyed or just partially, it sounds to me like just partially. If that's the case, let's see what's in the boxes.

And, please, stay on alert.
>>
>>25289333
That encounter really bombed.
>>
>>25289549
>>25289630
>>25289646
Talk about a blowout.
>>
>>25289708
At least those guys went out with a bang.
>>
>>25289343
>>25289382
>>25289549
>>25289630
>>25289645
"Don't... don't worry. Everything's fine," you pant. "They jumped me, but they couldn't my explosive personality."
Her shocked expression turns into one of annoyance.
>"Blitz, no."
"That encounter really bombed, but at least those guys went out with a bang!"
>"Stop it."
"But I'm having such a blast!"
>"Blitz, I fucking swear..."
"Okay, okay. Could you at least watch the door for me? I really don't want any more surprises."
>"As long as it shuts you up," she says as she takes up post by the doorway.
You step over bits of debris toward one of the buried bodies.
Gotta find that key.
The nearest one looks like the one that gagged you. Then again, you never did get a good look at the others. Maybe they all look alike.
You pull aside some debris to reveal the pony proper. As you toss the busted planks and destroyed cloths aside, you realize that's about all you're finding. Apparently the crates were totally empty and just there for show.
He's covered in cuts and splinters and burns, and blood drips from his forehead and limbs. Taking a very close look, you think he's still breathing, but it's extremely faint.
Searching the body, you find a key attached to his belt, along with a generic dagger and broken vials, their contents spilled from the explosion.
>>
>>25289860
Well then, take that key, and let's get to opening the door.
>>
>>25289860
Alright then. Gis! We are advancing forward one room! Also take the key, why not?
>>
>>25289860
well, better free the prisoners. give jet and eve their weapons too.
>>
>>25289860
Well, time to free the others.
>>
>>25289860
Pop the door first.
>>
>>25289860
We should also strip them of their weapons in case they do wake back up
>>
I like Blitz's little quirk of making puns when he's stressed out.
>>
>>25290202
Yay characterization!
>>
>>25290215
Boom! Now it's cannon!
>>
>>25290291
I'm not certain whether those explosion puns were intentional.
>>
>>25289870
>>25289889
>>25289890
>>25289895
>>25289961
You take the key and his weapon.
You're more than sure he's not getting up, but it's best not to take any chances.
You repeat the process with the other bodies.
They're all in similar states of damage: bloodied, burned, and barely breathing.
Searching those bodies, the mare was totally unarmed and the other two pegasi were also carrying daggers.
Part of you wonders why they didn't use them on you, but then you realize their goal was to just incapacitate you, not kill you.
Those daggers were probably just for self defense in case things went wrong, and not only was it too late for them, those dinky weapons probably wouldn't be able to get through your armor very easily unless they just stabbed your face.
While searching the bodies, you do manage to find two intact vials of some fluid.
Maybe Jet or someone can identify them. You pocket them and toss their weapons into the center of the room.
Sure, on the off chance they do wake up, they could always grab a plank as a weapon, but you really shouldn't have to worry about them given their condition and Gisela on overwatch.
Searching complete, you make your way to the metal door.
It's a little banged up and charred, but still mostly holding strong. A direct hit with your charged halberd probably would have blown it clean off.
You clear the area of debris as best you can and enter the key.
Pulling the door open, you find Eve, Jet, Carver, and five other ponies, all hogtied and cloth straps going around their heads to gag them.
They're all awake but terrified, save your own party who look at you like the savior they know you are.
>"Blitz! We got company!" Gisela calls. "Sounds like your explosion attracted some attention!"
>>
>>25290314
Untie everyone before you go check out who has arrived.
>>
>>25290314
Cut one of our friends free and ask them to free the rest. Leave their weapons there. We'll go make sure whoever's coming isn't going to cause trouble.
>>
>>25290314
Ask Gisela to keep watch.
>>
>>25290314
Time for untying! Use glaive for rapid freeing.
>>
>>25290354
what do you think she is doing?
>>
>>25290314
Double time it then.
Cut Jet free, hoof him his dagger, drop the rest of the weapons in the room, then we need to deal with whomever has arrived.

I'm still not having anyone stealing our friends' shit.
>>
>>25290314
cut our allies free first and arm them, then we can free the others quicker and have backup.
>>
>>25290314
I'm assuming it's guards? If it is, just play dumb. "We just heard an explosion and rushed in here to see what happened!"

Heck, this should work for most of the idiots. Let's hope no one competent shows up.

Oh, and do Jet & Eve have their armor? If they don't it's in the pile upstairs which means we need to grab it before others show up and steal it.
>>
>>25290418
If it's guards, why lie? Our actions were justified.
>>
>>25290418
>lying to the guards
Why? We were rescuing hostages.
>>
File: 1446350395498.png (1KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1446350395498.png
1KB, 128x128px
Have another absolute cutie
>>25290344
>>25290345
>>25290367
>>25290370
You crouch down and pull out your glaive, and though the other adventurers try to squirm away, they calm slightly when they see you cut the ropes binding Eve.
As soon as her limbs are free, she pulls the gag out of her mouth and embraces you tightly before pulling you in for an intimate kiss.
Happy tears run down her cheeks as the tip of her tongue brushes your lips, just barely breaking through into your mouth.
You return the kiss, your tongue playing with what little she's offering until her eyes snap open and she breaks away, a deep blush on her wet cheeks.
She glances at the others who are either staring or pointedly looking away awkwardly.
"Here, free the others."
You return her rapier and she clears her throat.
>"Y-yeah..."
She moves to cut free one of the other prisoners, both of them avoiding each others gaze.
In the meantime, you get to work on Jet.
You cut him free and once he removes his gag, he kisses you too, though he keeps his more tame, just lips.
Once he breaks the kiss, he whispers to you, but loud enough for everyone else to hear.
>"Thanks for saving us. Now, hold on to that gag, okay? I think we're going to need that again later tonight~"
Someone lets out a low whistle.
You forcibly give him Kindness's Dagger.
"J-just get the others out."
He chuckles and begins work on another pony.
Finally, you cut the binds on Carver and she spits out her gag.
>"Bleh. Thanks, Bud. I owe you one."
"I'll keep that in mind. Here, take this for now. The rest of everyone's things are upstairs, but I have to deal with some company first."
You give her your glaive and exit the room. You can see Gisela's hind legs on the stairway as she peeks into the main room.
You settle in beside her. Looks like a crowd of civilians, merchants, and adventurers are outside, murmuring to themselves about what happened.
>>
>>25291069
Oh, well it's nobody important.
"Everything is under control now."
>>
>>25291069
We should probably address the crowd. Just tell them what happened.
>>
>>25291069
The owners of this shop were holding hostages in their basement.

Summarily, they have been dealt with, and I'm assuming you heard the explosion. There's no longer anything to see here, as the situation has been resolved.
>>
>>25291069
Time for speechcraft!

Wave everyone in and explain that your friends had gone missing after heading here, since it was absurd to you that they would have trouble with some pests and since the owner of the building was acting like she had never heard of your friends you knew something was up.

sure enough it turns out that they were ambushing adventurers who answered their ad and robbing them, you just rescued everyone.
>>
File: 1430004999629.gif (1MB, 768x430px) Image search: [Google]
1430004999629.gif
1MB, 768x430px
>Now, hold on to that gag, okay? I think we're going to need that again later tonight~
>>
>>25291486
Jet and Eve are going to fuck him silly to thank their hero.
>>
>>25291510
Can it be Blitz's turn to be tied up?
>>
File: wew.jpg (16KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
16KB, 460x287px
>>25291486
>>25291510
>>25291523
>
>>
>>25291523
sure. He'll be the meat in their sandwich until he's shooting blanks and no longer coherent.
>>
I'm suddenly concerned Blitz just ain't got enough to handle these two. I hope they're gentle, or he may never recover.
>>
>>25291610
>death by snu snu from his waifu AND his husbando
It's acceptable if it ends this way.
>>
>>25291662
Yeah, our Foal can handle that canterlot business. It'd probably be badass being raised by Jet and Eve.
>>
>>25291726
>What was dad like?
>Well, he had strong morals
>But a weak pelvis
>>
File: IM INVINCIBLE.jpg (118KB, 584x622px) Image search: [Google]
IM INVINCIBLE.jpg
118KB, 584x622px
>>25291763
>Blade Blitz, Mistral Eve, and Uncle Jetstream Injection
>>
>>25291965
>Blade Blitz
>not Blitz Wolf
>not Blade Wind
>not Blitz Blade
>not Wolf Wind
>not Wind Wolf
>>
>>25291069
Address the crowd. "Everypony, there was a scam in operation at this location wherein these evil bastards-" indicate the unconscious ponies behind you, "Were luring in job-seekers, assaulting them, drugging them, then stealing their possessions and imprisoning them in the basement. We have dealt with the evil-doers and are in the process of freeing the remaining prisoners. Please allow them to emerge, as we have remaining business upstairs. Please disperse. Please disperse. Allow us passage upstairs. Please disperse." etc
>>
Raunchy thank you sex bump
>>
File: Bateman pointing at something.png (469KB, 473x470px) Image search: [Google]
Bateman pointing at something.png
469KB, 473x470px
>>25291996
>Blade Wind
>Wind Wolf
I like it
>>
boop
>>
>>25292214
This, and add that they need medical attention. We might have been a little... brutal in there. The crowd will probably be understanding, but also suspicious, when they see the state they're in.
>>
>>25294095
Get Jet to give them a check up Im sure he would like some poor souls to try some experiments on.
>>
>>25293254
>>
>>25291069
"Sorry, folks. Just taking care of some Imps."
>>
>>25293944
>>
>>25296402
>>
>>25296935
>>
>>25298007
bond
>>
>>25298007
>>
File: 1446351577823.png (1KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1446351577823.png
1KB, 128x128px
Now here's a cute Blitz!
>>25291135
>>25291147
>>25292214
>>25294095
Relief washes over you that at least it wasn't more goons, but this crowd does still need to be addressed.
You climb the rest of the stairs and make yourself known from the main room.
"Ponies! Ponies, please calm down and allow me to explain the situation!"
The busy murmuring quiets to hushed whispers, then finally silence as they all give you their attention.
"The proprietors of this establishment have recently posted a job offer to clean their storage room of imps. No, that explosion was not the removal of any imps. Those ponies have been luring in novice adventurers seeking a simple quest, only to ambush them, steal their belongings, and take them prisoner. No need for worry; they have been dealt with. That was the explosion. The situation has been dealt with. Nothing to see here folks, you can all carry on with your personal business."
The merchant-looking ponies immediately disperse, as do most of the rest of them, but a few civilians and adventurers stick around.
Some look worried, some still curious, but others look a bit too interested in the idea free loot.
>>
>>25299626
Nobody died, now leave.
>>
>>25299626
We should probably go and get our stuff then. The others should be untied by now.
>>
>>25299626
Would be a shame if anyone else was thinking of stealing today, considering what happened to the last bunch or thieves I met.
>>
>>25299626
If any of you are excited at the prospect of others' items, please don't. All the stolen property in this building will be returned to the rightful owners.
A doctor is already helping the injured, and we don't need any more assistance.

Please, just move along.
>>
>>25299626
Nothing to see here, get out
>>
>>25299626
No looting until everyone gets their stuff back, I don't care what happens to the shop after that.
>>
>>25299731
Is it too amoral for Blitz to take their bits? We kind of need them to heal Flashbang
>>
>>25299748
We'll charge them for Jets medical care, fair is fair.
>>
>>25299748
>>25299767
We should check the shop front, see if the thieves had any.
>>
>>25299748
Depends on who they belong to. If those goons had any that actually belonged to them, I'm sure they wouldn't mind, but they probably don't.
>>
File: 1446414595543.png (1KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1446414595543.png
1KB, 128x128px
And finally a Gis to complete the original party!
>>25299647
>>25299654
>>25299656
>>25299664
>>25299783
"It would really be a shame if anyone else was thinking of stealing anything," you say pointedly to the onlookers. "I really don't want anyone else to go through what those guys did!"
>"But they're thieves! They have no right to anything they have! It's free for the taking!"
>"You just want all that stuff for yourself!"
Gisela shouts back at them.
>"You guys want a piece of the loot? You didn't even do anything! None of you have any stake in the rewards!"
"Gis, shush." To the crowd, "Look, nobody died, and everything is going back to the owners. And don't even think to claim to own any of it. We have the prisoners released inside with us. Now everyone get out!"
With more than a little grumbling, the rest of the ponies disperse.
You sigh and rub your head.
This day...
And you still need to get some money for Flashbang.
The stuff upstairs is going back to whoever owns what, but you're sure those thieves won't miss any of their own bits.
Checking behind the counter, you find that nothing's even there at all. Even that was just a front to their scheme.
As you finish finding nothing, Carver and Eve climb the stairs, the freed prisoners following behind them.
>>
>>25300014
Your stuff's upstairs.
>>
>>25300014
Upstairs for the stuff
>>
>>25300014
make sure the front door is shut. We don't need any more visitors.
>>
>>25300091
>>25300121
>>25300130
"Everyone's things are upstairs. Come on, let's get you all situated."
Jet's still downstairs, probably checking on the thieves, but you leave him be for now.
After closing the door to make sure no one unwanted sneaks their way inside, you lead everyone to the upstairs room.
Almost immediately after opening the door, Carver and Eve run in, the others warily following behind.
The first thing Carver goes for is her armor, no surprise.
Eve sets her Night Guard armor to the side, digging in the pile for something else.
>"Come on, where are they? Please..."
You're about to ask what she's looking for, but her head pops out of the pile with a happy gasp, two necklaces with pendants dangling from her mouth.
She gives one of them back to Carver and puts on her own, holding it close to her chest.
>"I was so worried..."
Necklace secured, Eve puts on her armor and finds her bag, checking to make sure everything is still in it.
Though you can't see inside, you're sure that second happy sigh is for the Luna photo still safely tucked away.
The other five begin sifting through the things, taking what presumably had belonged to them.
Anything you think are spares like leftover rope, potions, chalk, and other little things are quickly picked up among them.
By the end of it, nothing's left except for Jet's things and a chest of bits.
Looks like the thieves just dumped all the money together in one place, possibly including their own.
The items were sorted easily enough, but on the subject of money, no one is willing to make a claim lest they be accused of taking more than what was taken from them.
>>
>>25300496
Quit being a bunch of ninnies. Just split it.
>>
>>25300496
Everyone knows how much they had, just take it.

We'll just have to hope that our pay from the herb job is enough. And if not, that Jet can fix it.
>>
>>25300496
Eve, count the bits. You're a guard, if we cant trust you, who can we?

Everyone else, write the amount you had on a piece of paper. We'll add up that amount and if its less than or equal to the value of the pile, we split it that way.

If it's more, my group claims 5% of the pile and we repeat until we get an amount equal to the original count. Every time someone lies, we take 5%. You all lose by lying, you break even by telling the truth.
>>
>>25300496
If none of them are going to do anything then maybe we should just ask if it's okay to take some for treating Flash.
>>
>>25300496
We did the work, we get the lion's share, as it were.

Or we could be the nice guy and just keep enough for Flashbang's treatment and give the rest out.
>>
>>25300536
>>25300545
>>25300601
>>25300686
"Geez, just take it already. You all know how much you had, so just grab your share."
Like you just spoke the magic words, the five of them dogpile the chest and start filling their pockets.
It's not this huge chest filled with treasure like the kind you'd find in a dragon's hoard, but it's definitely sizable enough to hold a few hundred bits.
And they're taking pretty much all of it.
"H-hey, leave some for us! We have a sick pony that needs treatment, so save some for that!"
They slow as the stock dwindles, and one or two even toss a few bits back into the chest.
>"Wait, we do?" Carver asks.
"Flashbang's been poisoned by a giant leech during our quest. She's at the clinic by the gate, but we were told we still need to be able to pay for her."
>"Maybe Jet could do something for her?" Eve suggests.
"If we don't make enough here or from the herb job, then yeah, we'll have to rely on him to fix her up."
>"What are you so worried about?" Carver asks. "Jet's kind of amazing at what he does. He's got her."
Upon hearing Carver's words, the five ponies take just a bit more from the chest before backing off.
>"I think that's all the money they took from me!"
>"Yup! Same here!"
>"Every bit is there! I'm so glad they didn't spend any of it!"
When you look at the remainder, there's about 25 bits left.
It's probably enough to pay for an antidote or whatever treating her would cost, but you were really hoping to make an actual profit from these jobs.
>>
>>25301802
Phooey
>>
>>25301802
Did Eve's hearing recover?
>>
>>25301802
Yeah, lets go back to the hospital, but first:

Call the police. Tell them the story. Place the thieves in jail. Leave to the hospital
>>
>>25301802
Whatever. We should go find whoever counts as the guard here and give them the thieves.
>>
>>25301802
Can we do some subtle intimidating to get them tp give us a few bits back? A withering glare or something of the sort?

I swear our wallet only holds 30 bits ...
>>
>>25303318
>>
>>25302131
>>25301852
>>25301874
>>25301877
You give the five of them a patronizing look.
"I'm not going to accuse any of you of taking any more than what you originally had, but I do have someone who needs medical attention, and I did just free you all. I'm not asking for a whole lot, but you know, SOME amount of consolation would be appreciated."
They look away guiltily before tossing a few bits each back into the box for you.
Altogether, they've practically doubled your share. 50 bits from four thieves? You feel like at that point they've paid you a token amount of money from their own actual wallets.
Sure, five bits a pony is still incredibly cheap all things considered, but this total is still pretty much the most money you've ever had on this adventure.
You all exchange some final "thank you"s and "good luck"s before the five novice adventurers exit and make their way back into the world.
A thought strikes you as you stare at the empty doorway.
"Hey, Eve?"
>"Yeah?"
A grin spreads across your face before you start giggling.
>"What? What's so funny?"
You give her fuzzy, tufted ears a little flick. It takes a moment to register, but when it does, a smile breaks across her face and she giggles along with you.
>"I didn't even realize! I was wondering why your voice sounded nicer than usual."
This mare...
You plant a soft kiss on her forehead.
"Hey, I gotta check on the thieves. You guys mind finding some guards so we can turn these guys in?"
>"Got it."
After pocketing the bits and grabbing Jet's things, you climb down the stairs and part ways, Eve and Carver heading outside while you head downstairs. Gisela's just kind of hanging out on the main floor.
Reaching the bottom, Jet notices you and snaps away from the four unconscious bodies in front of him, like he was caught doing something he shouldn't.
In the dim light, you can make out oddly shaped cuts on their flanks that weren't there before: some swirls, silly faces, a dick or two.
>>
>>25305559
Yay, Eve can hear again! And ya gotta love Jet, dishing out some justice of his own devising. They did need new cutie marks to match their personalities, after all!
>>
>>25305559
Thats our Jet!
>>
>>25305662
They should count themselves lucky that's all he's doing to 'em.
>>
>>25305559
Jet is Jigglypuff confirmed.
>>
>>25305559
How are they doing? And more importantly can you make those cuts scar over so that they are permanent.
>>
>>25305705
No permanent mutilation.
>>
>>25305971
>not wanting a dick scar over your cutie mark
>>
>>25305971
They all deserve dickbutt reminders tbqh lad
>>
>>25306270
Maybe, but no permanent scars. We're not justice. Let's not mark them for the rest of their lives. This is not moral, plus it could backfire.
As long as it's not permanent or dangerous for their lives I don't care.
>>
>>25306947
I concur.
>>
>>25306947
Considering they could be dead right now and no one would complain I can't really say I care.
>>
>>25307009
Other than the fact that they're still breathing, it's just wrong.
Jet's little joke cuts will heal, but it's sadistic and totally against Blitz's character to want to further scar these ponies. They're burned and broken, they'll already have permanent reminders of today.

We don't need to add our own personal touches on top of it.
>>
>>25307072
I never aid anything about doing more to them.
>>
>>25307080
>And more importantly can you make those cuts scar over so that they are permanent
>>
>>25307182
Not me.
>>
>>25307201
Good, then we're in agreement.
>>
>>25307072
I don't see how Jet's joke cut are really any better if you gonna go that route. Even if they are "joke cuts" he is still mutilating them. We should be telling him off for doing such a "sadistic" thing as well if we are so high and mighty.
>>
>>25308288
>A little cut
>Permanent scarring
>I don't see the difference
Please, anon.

Though, yes, we should be telling him off.
>>
>>25308305
still mutilation
>>
>>25308309
Arguing semantics.
>>
>Come back to see what's going on
>People is arguing against some cuts
>>
>>25308329
true.
But still when you think about it he is carving pictures into someones flesh while they are unconscious.
Its pretty messed up.
But you already agreed that Jet should be told off so this is all kinda redundant.
>>
>>25308367
>wow you guys are still talking about the last update.

What do you want anons to talk about?

Waifus? cus we know what happens then.
>>
>>25305559
So, Jet, wich one had the juiciest cock?
>>
>>25308431
>So, Jet, wich one had the tightest ponut?

fify
>>
>>25308390
I disagree, Jet should get a raise. These assholes may have been planning something evil for all the captives before they stopped. Even if not they're still assholes whose technique could have killed someone anyhow.

Also we should have the vials we took checked to see what they were.
>>
>>25308471
>Jet should get a raise

oh im sure he did.
>>
>>25308390
>>25308305
We're not telling him off.
>>
>>25308288
>>25308390
>>25308305
Nah, he doesn't need to be told off.
>>
>>25308525
>>25308545
>samefagging this hard

Jetfags are the worst.
>>
File: eat shit.png (18KB, 554x451px) Image search: [Google]
eat shit.png
18KB, 554x451px
>>25308567
>implying
Nah, that would be you moralfags.
>>
File: Negative.png (8KB, 343x83px) Image search: [Google]
Negative.png
8KB, 343x83px
>>25308567
>>
>>25308525
>>25308545
As the guy everyone was calling edgy for advocating 'torture', I feel i should tell you that random revenge mutilations are pretty fucking edgy bro.
>>
Not linking every comment
Can we just laugh it off and tell Jet to stop, not because we really feel pity, but mostly because he might get in trouble if the guards catch him doing that?
>>
>>25308587
>>25308590
I'm with this.
>>
>>25308587
Not really. They're obviously shallow cuts made with a knife that stops pain. It's no more edgy than shaving someones eyebrows off. It looks silly and is temporary.
>>
>>25308545
>>25308567
>>25308613
>carving shit into someone for any reason.

Thats pretty messed up guys.
>>
>>25308652
Not considering the context.
>>
>>25308652
Any of us would have been justified in everything up to KILLING them, so chill.
>>
>>25308667
Killing them in the actual fight? sure. Thats different from taking a knife to them when they're helpless.
>>
>>25308667
wtf do you think the guards are gonna say when they come in to the house and see Jet's handy work?

>we didn't kill them officer so we thought it would be okay to carve vulgar shit onto their asses
>>
>>25308710
>seriously thinking they'll care
>>
Is this one of those burger things where people think they have free reign to do anything they want to people that wrong them?

Like that old dude who executed the teenager who robbed him.
>>
>>25308724
They might or they might not.
Still a stupid thing to risk on something so petty
>>
>>25308747
What exactly are the guards going to do because of a few scratches?
>>
>>25308770
It's called assault.
>>
>>25308770
Do you /really/ need to do these few scratches?
It's starting to sound really less like Blitz's character, and more like a personal problem
desu
>>
>>25308770
What are the guard going to do about a few bumps on the head? everyone got their stuff back so the theives should be let go.
:^)
>>
>>25308710
Luckily, he can fix that right up before the guard gets here.
>>
>>25308774
>implying
Yeah, I'm sure that's how the militant pseudo-medieval town full of boisterous adventurers works.
You beat up some criminals and rescue hostages, but oh no they got some cuts after you put time and effort into treating their serious injuries, better lock you up!
I mean really, is that what you think this is? Some sort of plot hook to get us involved in a long legal battle here? What a load of bullshit.
>>
>>25308860
What I want to know is why you're so violently defending something you have regularly said 'isn't a big deal'
>>
>>25308737
>after these guys posted a faux job offer then proceeded to knock out and imprison eight ponies and steal all their shit.
No one's going to care.
If anything, we could lightly suggest that he close the cuts up before the guard comes for them.
>>25308860
agreed
>>
>>25308887
Why does it matter if no one's going to care? It's still the wrong thing to do.

Just because you could get away with something doesn't mean it's right.
>>
>>25308887
meant for >>25308774
>>
>>25308881
I'm arguing against making a big deal of it when it isn't a big deal.
These plebs have some dumb cuts on their ass for a while, Jet gets his revenge on the plebs who jumped him and Blitz lets him instead of whining about his morals.
>>
>>25308860
>>25308887
Its still unnecessary, petty, childish and down right stupid and we shouldn't be encouraging him to do it again.
>>
>>25308937
Firstly, so what?
Secondly, we're not encouraging him.
>>
>>25308953
by not stopping him, yes we are encouraging him. It's tacit approval of his actions.

The dude is being psychopathic and all we're asking for is to slap his hand and you're acting like we're going to bite his head off.
>>
>>25308977
>by not stopping him
It's already been done, there's nothing to stop.
Also I don't care. It's extremely minor and causes no problems for them down the line. It's just embarrassing, nothing more.
>>
>>25308977
Geez man get some perspective, these assholes almost stole the elements and wrecked our quest, not to mention what they might have decided to do to everpony who saw their faces.

"Hey Jet, carve 'Thieving Asshole' into each one for me!"
>>
>>25309012
If you don't care, why are you arguing against the people who obviously do?
>>
>>25309014
>They're mean guys who i'm going to pretend are much worse than their actions actually indicate
Even if they were literally hitler that doesn't justify random mutilation.

'Perspective' does not give you a license for revenge. Jesus Christ, please tell me you're just a child who hasn't learned any better yet.
>>
>>25309031
Because you're trying to input an action I don't agree with?
Would have thought that was obvious.
>>
>>25309012
It's also Jets behaviour.
Or do you think because we're dating him we no longer have to keep our promise to help him with it?
>>
>>25309048
But you said you don't care.
>>
>>25309040
Let me guess, one night you fell asleep at a party and somebody drew dicks all over you with permanant marker and you got laughed at all week?

This is fiction, they are fictional assholes, and Jet's been through hell and is perfectly justified in taking it literally out on their worthless fictional hides.
>>
>>25309068
>Jet's been through hell
At worst someone booped him from behind with a board.
>>
>>25309068
False. They will get what they deserve when the guard gets here. It's neither Jet's job nor ours to bring about their punishment because they wronged us.
>>
>>25309057
But this is, again, just a perfectly reasonable reaction to what these fucks did to him.
>>
>>25309078
And if somebody wallops you from behind, ties you up and steals all your stuff, you're gonna start singing kum-ba-yah and banging a cymbol at a hippie commune instead of getting some payback, eh?
>>
>>25309105
That would be a strawman argument, bub.
>>
>>25309105
No. I would get them arrested instead of drawing dicks all over their face.
>>
>>25309078
Now you're playing down their actions.
>>
>>25309097
No it isn't, are you insane?

>>25309105
They had their shit kicked in and are about to go to prison. But if after stopping a thief i broke a few ribs out of revenge then i would expect any rational person to be okay with me being arrested for that.
>>
>>25309136
>No it isn't, are you insane?
Yes it is.
>>
>>25309143
you must be 18 years or older to post on 4chan bub.
>>
>>25309143
You may be a sociopath, get help.
>>
>>25309095
I think I see what's going on now. If Batwaifu sucked out their blood instead you guys would have been fine with it. It's Jet that's getting shit on here!
>>
>>25309136
It might be somewhat inappropriate but I wouldn't say it that unreasonable.
And drawing stuff on their butts really does not compare at all to breaking their ribs.
>>
>>25309154
>>25309156
They have embarrassing marks on their asses that won't even hurt and will go away shortly, and so far you've compered him to some guy who killed someone for stealing from him and a guy breaking someones ribs.
Come back when you can use logic.
>>
>>25309143
>why are you arresting me officer? I only carved dicks into their skin with a knife while they were unconscious and had no way to defend themselves. They will heal I swear!
>>
File: Bateman...sort of.jpg (50KB, 619x610px) Image search: [Google]
Bateman...sort of.jpg
50KB, 619x610px
>First, some incredible drama at the gay bath house
>Then, more drama over a fucking lazer-tag team
>Now this

Whos the fucking beta in here that spergs out at everything?!
>>
>>25309187
Guards in this town =/= modern police
>>
>>25309165
Cute.

>>25309186
You realize the problem with their examples isnt that they killed someone or broke ribs, its that you're not supposed to enact revenge or assault someone once the threat of their actions has been removed?

If you were caught on camera kicking a guy while he's down and that guy suffers no long term injuries for it, you'll still catch an assault charge. Nevermind that there's the whole angle of Blitz supposedly being a moral actor here.
>>
>>25309204
We don't know shit about the guards in this town they could in fact be even harsher.
>>
>>25309229
It's a town full of dumbass adventurers, how could they possibly maintain the law at that level. They'd be lucky to get criminals handed in alive half the time.
>>
Jesus guys
You doubled the post count
Can't we just do >>25308590 and calm down?
>>
>>25309229
It should tell you something if you have to rely on the morals of middle ages guards to justify your actions.
>>
>>25309266
Yes
>>
>>25309266
Fine, voting for this.
>>
>>25309250
maybe because most we have heard about Cloudsdale is that its majorly militaristic now and I doubt a town with so many rowdy adventures would have a lax legal system or the entire town would have been throw into chaos already.
>>
>>25309310
Stop
>>25309272
Stop
>>25309266
Thank you
>>
>>25309266
exactly!
>>
>>25309266
Agreed.
>>
>>25310407
>>
>>25310407
>>
>>25308590
>>25309266
>>25309291
Yup, that's Jet.
Still, is what he's doing okay?
After an internal debate over revenge and justice and justifications and morals, you've come to a decision.
"Jet, don't think I don't see what you did."
>"I don't know what you're talking about."
"Jet, come on, that's not okay."
>"After what they did? What they almost did to you? No! They should count themselves lucky that's all I'm doing! I didn't even bother making them permanent scars."
"Don't get me wrong. I think what you did is hilarious, and part of me wants to turn the other cheek and just let you do it. But for the sake of not getting in trouble with guards if they see it, could you clean them up just a bit before we turn them in?"
With a sigh and a disappointed gaze at his drawings, his horn glows and he paves away the cuts with the dagger.
>"There."
"Sorry about that, bud."
>"It's fine. I just hope the guards don't treat them as well as I did."
"I hope so too. Hey, mind helping me bring them up? Eve and Carver should be coming back with guards."
>"Sure thing."
With little care, you and Jet carry up two of the ponies, and you ask Gisela to bring up the other two.
Eve and Carver stand outside with a pair of pegasi guards clad in plate mail.
They stoically accept the baggage without a word and carry them off to who knows where.
Something like this must be more regular than you thought or something, and you're sure Eve and Carver gave them the story already.
Welp.
Now what?
>>
>>25312493
Flashbang.
>>
>>25312493
Someone go check on Flash, while we go get the herb job done and see if that'll be enough to pay.
>>
>>25312493
Gotta pay the medical bill.
>>
>>25312493
Should probably check on flash.
>>
>>25312493
Turn in the herb job for money, then Flash.
>>
>>25312523
>>25312544
>>25312572
>>25312741
Right. Flashbang needs to be checked on.
"Gis, go and turn in the herb and leather jobs. We'll be at the clinic."
She nods and you hand her the herbs and the flyer for the delivery address before she flies off.
>"Clinic? What for?" Jet asks.
"Flashbang. Got bit and poisoned by a huge leech during our mission. We left her at some clinic while we went looking for you guys."
>"Pffft. Poison? Is that all?"
"As far as we know. They said they'd take of her as long as we paid them after."
Jet scoffs.
>"I know how those kinds of places work. Something like that, they're going to charge you 60 bits when you could get a standard antidote and bandages for 20, tops. Or free if you can do it yourself. Show us the way. Hopefully we can get there before they've done anything to charge you."
You lead the way, moving at a brisk pace.
You reach the clinic and shove open the doors.
Inside, it's about as busy as when you came in earlier, though the faces are different. Not a whole lot of hustle and bustle, but ponies are waiting their turn.
You don't see Flashbang.
>>
>>25312924
They must have taken her through for treatment.
Or she might have already left.
>>
>>25312924
Guess we should do the obvious and ask whoever's behind the counter where she's gone.
>>
File: WHERE.jpg (23KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WHERE.jpg
23KB, 1280x720px
>>25312924
>>
>>25313014
yeah, basically
>>
>>25312984
>>25313014
>>25313025
>>25313208
The next course of action is pretty obvious.
"Excuse me, could you tell me where Flashbang is?"
The receptionist looks through a stack of papers.
>"I don't see a listing for a Miss Flashbang. She was never admitted here."
"But we were just here with her earlier! Uhh, sick mare? Poisoned? Unicorn, peach fur, sunset red mane, goes past her shoulders, straight but messy? She was here."
>"Oh, her! Due to lack of payment and urgency, we have not yet treated her, but other patients have requested that she be moved elsewhere. Follow me, I'll take you to her."
The receptionist leads you down a hallway leading deeper inside the building until she stops in front of a door.
With a smile, she gestures to the door before returning back to her station.
You push open the door.
The inside looks like some sort of mix between janitor's closet and secondary waiting room.
If anything, the room's been repurposed to just hold patients like Flashbang.
She's laying on one of those doctor's table things, a bucket of vomit on the floor beside her.
She looks miserable.
It doesn't look like she's dying, and her arm's been bandaged up, but she still looks terribly sick.
>>
>>25313462
Unless Jet can treat her now, heft her on our back and let's find some antidote.
>>
>>25313462
Ouch, it would probably do well to try to comfort her a bit and apologize for making her wait like this. Then, >>25313510
>>
>>25313462
Hey there Flash. Sorry we took so long, we ran into some trouble makers. Don't worry though, Jet's gonna fix you right up now.
>>
>>25313462
Hey Flashbang, we got a doctor.
>>
>>25313462
"Wow, sorry about this, Flashbang. We got Jet here, he can help fix you up."

Let Jet do at least a quick job of getting her to her hooves, then disguise her and sneak out of the clinic. If their medicine is anything like ours, a "private room", barf-bucket and bandaid come to just over a million.
>>
>>25313462
It's been a while, but does poison wear off in MH? I think poison wears off in a lot of games. Surely it would be out of her system by now?
>>
>>25313988
Without antidote she'd be feeling rough for at least a day.
>>
>>25313988
She's probably going through the worst of it right now.
Mechanically speaking, she was at perfect health, so the venom shouldn't kill her, unless she's a really low level character or she gets really unlucky.

Other than that? Yes, it should hopefully wear off on its own, but Flashy's gonna be having a really bad time and I'd rather we get her fixed up quick as possible.
>>
>>25313539
>>25313559
>>25313937
>>25313988
"Hey Flash? You okay?"
She answers with a groan and a whimper.
You quietly make your way over to her side, trying not to gag from the vomit bucket, and start rubbing her back comfortingly.
"Sorry we took so long. I feel terrible for leaving like this. But it's okay now. Jet's here, he can make you better."
Jet squeezes in beside you and looks her over.
He unravels her bandages, revealing the bite marks underneath as the red and purple stained roll falls to the floor.
The wounds haven't healed at all, but it looks like they at least cleaned it.
There's another 30 bits, you remark dryly.
"What do you think?"
>"Looks like the worst of it has passed. The poison's pretty much gone, but the damage has still been done. Right now she's just experiencing the aftereffects: exhaustion, low health, that sort of stuff. She's not getting any worse."
"Can you do anything for her?"
>"I heal physical wounds, and even though I have plenty of experience with drugs, diseases, and poisons to the point where I'm mostly immune to them, there's not a lot I can do to expedite her healing here. Stopping and removing it while it's running it's course is easy. Fixing the damage once it's done and gone is trickier."
"So... nothing?"
>"I think we still have one more health potion that'll fix her up quick. I can use some magic to get her on her hooves now, but it's likely she'll crash later."
"How much later? And what do you mean by crash?"
>"It's nearing sunset right about now? Either sometime in the morning or afternoon tomorrow, she'll experience dizziness and fatigue. That's on her own constitution to recover from that one. Lastly, some good food, drink, and rest will bring her back up if we can give it to her."
>>
>>25314747
Well she'll be getting rest here soon enough.
>>
>>25314747
Alright, so food and rest. Sounds simple enough.
We just need somewhere to stay for the night.
>>
>>25314747
"Sure, give her the potion. Then what do you say about us dressing up like doctors and wheeling her out disguised as like a bag of dirty clothes or something?"
>>
>>25315339
Why would we need disguises?
>>
>>25314747
So we've got one that heals her fast but costs a health pot, one that's free but will cause a crash, and one that's slow and steady but costs money and time sorta.
>>
>>25315365
Well really we could try and play it straight and see what we owe and pay our way out, that'd be safest from becoming wanted by the guard as shoplifters. But then again what if it's exorbitantly expensive?
>>
>>25315531
Oh, that 30 bits remark. I dunno, they cleaned her wounds, but the receptionist did say that she hasn't been treated due to lack of payment. I thought we would just leave normally since they haven't done anything. You've got me wondering if someone will stop us on the way out over the cleaning now though.
>>
>>25315594
Cleaning, bandages, a room to herself complete with table bed thing and vomit bucket? That'll run us like 200 bits.
>>
>>25315627
I guess the best thing to do is, find out what we're on the hook for, before deciding whether or not to skip the bill or not.
>>
>>25315655
There's still the question of what to do with her right now.
>>
>>25314747
Find out what it's gonna cost to get her outta here. Use Jet's magic to temporarily get her moving, save the potion. Take her out for the good meal Jet said would help, along with the rest of the party. We have the cash coming back with Gis to help cover the meal. Tomorrow we'll let her sleep in while we handle more cash-quests, hopefully.
>>
>>25316300
>>
>>25315594
What are they gonna do? Take back the bandages?
>>
>>25317807
>>
>>25317807
>>
>>25319403
>>
>>25318882
>>
>>25322014
>>
File: AND SO IT BEGINS.png (487KB, 972x807px) Image search: [Google]
AND SO IT BEGINS.png
487KB, 972x807px
STANDING HERE
>>
File: 1446362243735.gif (204KB, 708x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446362243735.gif
204KB, 708x400px
Yoooooooooo Check this sick shit out
>>25315750
>>25315655
Getting Flashbang on her hooves isn't really too much of a problem.
Getting her out of this building is what's worrying you.
"Jet, just go ahead and use your magic. We can grab food later, but right now, I need to check on something. I'll be right back."
You leave Jet and the others with Flashbang while you exit back out into the hallway and look for someone to talk to about Flashbang's care.
You find a unicorn in a white coat who looks like he might know things.
"Excuse me? I'm with that Flashbang mare, the sick one in that private room? I was wondering if there was any cost to get her out of here. I'm pretty sure you guys haven't actually treated her poison, but I'd like to know if I still owe anything."
He floats over a clipboard and flips through some papers.
>"Ah yes, her. Reallocated to a private room, bite wounds on her left forehoof cleaned and bandaged. If you are her caretaker, I will have to charge you 37 bits."
"What?! That much?! But you didn't even treat her poison!"
>"We treated her wound and gave her quarter. If it weren't for us, she would be bleeding out on the street with an infected wound. Now, I'm very busy. You may pay at the front desk."
>>
>>25323073
UUUUUUUGH
>>
>>25323073
Fug, guess our hands are sort of tied here.
>>
>>25323073
Thought they said she was placed in that room at the request of others. Why does she have to pay?
>>
>>25323073
We were told that you gave her a room because of complaints from other patients. Why should we pay for a service that was never requested?
>>
>>25323137
>>25323146
>"Yeah well we still had to house her.
>>
>>25323177
Doesnt matter, they don't charge for the waiting room.

This is like an airline offering you a seat in first class because they overbooked coach and then charging you for the new seat.
>>
>>25323177
Didn't have too. Could have told the other patients to stop whining instead of heaping costs on the person too ill to complain.
>>
>>25323073
Bro, we got max Charisma. We can haggle.
>>
>>25323137
>>25323146
"Wait, hold on! I was told she was moved there because of complaints from other patients. Why the hell do we have to pay for her room?"
>"Again, we still had to house her."
"So what?! Do you charge everyone to sit in the waiting room?!"
>"Of course not, but--"
"You could have told the other patients to quit their whining than charge us extra for a private room that the other patients wanted instead of us!"
A very tired and exasperated sigh escapes his lips as he brings his hoof to the bridge of his nose.
>"I'll talk to my higher ups. We still expect you to pay for the wound treatment, but if your complaint goes through, expect your new total to be 17 bits."
>>
>>25323355
Oh goody, now we get to wait.
>>
>>25323355
That would be much more acceptable.
>>
>>25323355
Thank you, I appreciate that.
>>
>>25323355
"Alright, I'll wait. That would be acceptable."
>>
>>25323355
smoo~th
>>
>>25323375
>>25323402
"That's much better, thank you."
The stallion just grumbles lazily and you can just barely make out what he says.
>"Uh huh, yeah, sure, whatever."
Guy must've had a really long day. You don't really expect this age's adventurers to be particularly grateful either, especially given your interaction with the ones you just saved earlier.
He walks away to hopefully talk to whoever's in charge and you find your way back to Flashbang's room.
When you push the door open, you find Flashbang standing and in a much better mood than she was before. The wounds on her leg are even gone.
And she even has a lollipop in her mouth.
"How are you feeling, Flash?"
She speaks around the candy, careful not to let it fall out.
>"Much better! I'm not looking forward to the crash I'm suppose to have later, but it can't be worse than that poison."
She shudders.
>"What did you need to check, Blitz?"
"How much we would be charged for whatever they did with Flashbang. I think I've convinced them to drop thee charges for the room, but we still owe 17 bits for them treating the wound."
Jet scrunches angrily.
"Come on, let's head out."
You all travel back to the lobby and upon reaching the front desk, you are asked to pay your 17 bit bill.
Well that was fast. You fork over the bits.
Now what?
>>
>>25323796
We wait for Gis
>>
>>25323796
Find Gis, then verify that we've got enough for a room for the night. If we've got enough left over, locate the rest of the party and head out to dinner, we need to stuff Flash with some good meal and the rest of us probably need something to eat also.
>>
>>25323796
We told Gis we'd be here, so I guess we should wait a bit for her to come looking for us.
>>
>>25323953
I believe Gis is the only one we're missing right now, but yes. Did we say where we would meet her? I forget.
>>
>>25324121
>"Gis, go and turn in the herb and leather jobs. We'll be at the clinic."
>>
boop
>>
>>25323857
>>25324043
>>25323953
First things first, you should wait for Gisela to find you. You did tell her to meet her here after all.
Sitting around doing nothing, it feels like you've been waiting for her for a little over an hour and a half.
You're sure that much time hadn't actually passed, but it certainly feels like it.
Finally, the front doors open and Gisela walks in, carrying a small bag.
>"Alright guys, I turned the stuff in. I'm assuming everything is good here?"
"Yeah, we're good to go. Let's head out."
Your hooves go from firm cloud to hard cobblestone as you exit the building, and deep orange rays bathe the city as night falls.
Torches light atop the walls and the last call for ponies passing through the gates rings through the cool air.
Gears and wood creak as the massive city gates are drawn to a close, shutting with a loud, decisive thud.
"That's that. We can use that same inn we used last night, so that's 30 bits we need to set aside. How much did the jobs pay, Gis?"
She gives the bag a shake before tossing it to you. You catch it in your mouth, but the sudden weight throws you off.
>"Herbs paid 45, hides were 55."
"Really?"
>"Folks who need 'em aren't willing to go out and risk themselves. I mean, look at what happened to Flashbang on a simple herb collection job. And even now, ponies aren't too keen on skinning animals."
"Well I'm not going to complain! That brings us to a total of 153 before paying for the inn. Come on, let's grab some food. We could use it."
You walk around until you find a nice restaurant.
You order yourselves some hot bread, soups, salads, drinks, and to Gisela's delight, fish.
The food comes and you all dig in, Flashbang only really stuffing herself after Jet's goading.
>"So what's the plan for tomorrow?" Gisela asks after swallowing some fish. "You still want to make some money with lesser jobs or do you think it's time to get a move on?"
>"Yeah, where to next?" Jet asks. "We could probably find a quest for it too."
>>
>>25324842
Every town we go to there's a chance it'll have one of the weapons. I say we stick around here.
>>
>>25324842
If Flashbang's gonna crash, we should probably stick around. Maybe we could be not poor for a change.
>>
>>25324842
Well, we probably can't move far tomorrow with Flash recovering, and I'd rather not get caught outside these walls at night again. We should look into some jobs that will take us elsewhere and do some more local one's in the meantime.
>>
>>25324842
For tomorrow, let's do some local jobs while Flashbang makes a full recovery. After that let's take a quest leading to another city maybe.
>>
Waiting to use that gag bump
>>
>>25324944
>>25324975
>>25325023
>>25325053
"I don't want to go anywhere as long as Flashbang is at risk of crashing on us. I say we stay here until she recovers fully, and in the meantime we can do some smaller, local jobs for some more cash. And who knows? We might even find one of the weapons while we're here."
>"Do you really think so?" Eve asks.
"You don't?"
She shakes her head.
>"In a city like this? No. There's no way it's hidden away somewhere or in a shop or something. If it is here, it's probably already on someone's back, and even then, that pony would be next to impossible to find and track down. I really think we'd have better luck searching other places."
"Well, we can always look into jobs that take us to other places. We can get paid doing whatever some job wants us to do there and we can search it for an Element weapon."
>"We could even check out the Adventurer's Guild," Jet suggests. "The boards are fine and all if we want to save a cat for chump change, but if we want something a little more specific, we could probably talk to someone there."
"What do you mean by specific?"
He shrugs.
>"We could ask for any that take us to certain places we might want to go; maybe the type of request: collection, escort, bounty, investigate, that sort of thing; by reward. Maybe we can ask if there's any word or mention of magic items, particularly ones with certain cutie marks?"
>"That sounds good!"
You nod and go back to the food.
After everyone's had their fill, you pay the 33 bit bill and waddle back to the inn.
>"Hey, we've got money now, right? Can we have our own rooms?" Carver asks.
>"But wouldn't that be really expensive?" Flashbang squirms.
>"It doesn't have to be a whole room each. I just want a comfy bed to myself, no offense."
>"That's Blitz's call," Gisela says. "I don't care either way what we end up doing."
>"I wouldn't mind splitting rooms." Jet glances at you.
Eve doesn't say anything, head churning and burning at the thought of private rooms.
>>
>>25326322
I can think of a use for a private room.
Ask who wants a private room among them? We can bunk with eve and Jet to... save money.
>>
>>25326322
I vote for yes
>inb4 split room drama
>>
>>25326322
I'm with the Adventurer's Guild idea, that sounds good.

Also good with split rooms, though hopefully Even and/or Jet room with us.
>>
>>25326322
Split rooms are a go.
>>
>>25326322
Suuuure, we could get more than one room.
That sound juuuust fine.
>>
>>25326322
Waste of money. I thought the whole point of this was to stop being poor.
>>
>>25326322
As long as these stupid adventurers don't try to steal any of us again.
>>
>>25326322
If a hundred bits is allegedly chump change compared to the adventurer's guild, fine, why not?
>>
>>25326322
Isnt carver the one who likes to sleep on railroad tracks? You would think she wouldn't care.
>>
>>25326322
We all know whats gonna happen if we split rooms.
>>
>>25326322
Sure. On the condition its Flashbang, Carver and ___Jet. In the other room.
>>
>>25327871
:^)_________________________________________________________

________________________________________ _________________________________________________

>>
>>25326322
You mean we can finally have canon, actual sex with both our waifu and husbando simultaneously?

Sounds good to me.
>>
>>25327871
I hope Gis likes snuggles.
>>
>>25328053
Blitz's pooper is not for horse cock.
>>
>>25328063
Fluffy Catbirbs are made for snuggles.
>>
>>25328071
D-do we get to be little spoon?
>>
>>25328087
I hope so anon. I hope so.
>>
>>25326322
What ever happens we still need to go out on the town with Gisela. We must taste the brews from every town we visit.
>>
>>25328193
>"I know the best spots to hit!"
>"I-if they're still here."
>>
>>25328193
>>25328240
Seeing as its an adventurer town they should have some good shit.
>>
>>25327582
>finally get to make a Blitz sandwich
>concerned about money
>>
>>25328561
>wants more drama to happen.
>>
>>25328623
How can we get more drama from all of them being involved? Hell, i was part of most of that drama and i'm cool with it.
>>
>>25328561
>>25328645
>wanting to be Jets Cock sleeve
>>
>>25328659
We can be Jet's while Eve is ours.
>>
>>25328659
If thats what it takes.
>>
>>25328693
for what?
>>
>>25328645
I Don't give a shit about Eve or any other waifu/husbando bullshit. I just dont want Blitz to get fucked in the ass.
>>
>>25328802
That kind of comes attached with husbanding Jet.
>>
>>25328802
Better hope Gisela's fingers aren't sharp then.
>>
>>25326322
Why you gotta keep pushing this shit hero.
>>
>>25328802
Okay, so we pitch for both of them.
You cool with giving jet a reach around?
>>
>>25328844
Why do people keep turning away sex at every opportunity?
>>
>>25328834
liking someone doesn't force you to fuck them in the ass.

>>25328845
I wouldn't say cool with. But better than the alternative.
>>
>>25328844
Wait, you're advocating for no relationships at all?

Is this some meta ploy to unite the gayfags and the straightfags? Are you the hero we need right now?
>>
>>25328863
Cus they want an adventure and not a waifu/husbando drama simulator.
>>
I thought we said we would fuck both because that was the compromise?
>>
>>25328882
But they're not exclusionary and a day of lewd every two months shouldn't rustle anyone, you'd have to be quite a cunt to be bothered by it.

>>25328896
Apparently now there's a 'no sex at all' group.
>>
>>25328882
This isn't even relationship drama, this is a guy arguing because having buttsex isn't his fetish.
>>
>>25328911
I don't understand why it matters which one takes it up the ass though.

Why is he so saucy about blitz taking it but okay with Jet? I'd understand if he was just a faggot and didn't want to see gay sex period, but why does it only matter if Blitz is catching instead of pitching?
>>
>>25328935
I don't see how blitz can have a 3some with Eve and Jet and not take it up the ass. Unless he has 2 dongs.
>>
>>25328949
I guess oral's an option. Either Jet's dick or horn.
>>
>>25328949
DP bruh
>>
File: 132973545887.jpg (152KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
132973545887.jpg
152KB, 512x512px
>finally approaching a cannon sex scene
>"no sex pls it's drama"
>"eww no buttstuff"
>"I'd rather fug the bird tbqh lad"
>>
>>25328949
a threesome doesn't imply that they're all doing it at the same time. Blitz could take turns.

Or they also could double team Eve, technically.
>>
>>25328958
how kinky are they gonna be able to get though. I mean Eve is prolly wanna go and vanilla as possible.
>>
>>25328981
I want Jet to couch Eve into kinkier and kinkier shit.
That would be hot as hell.
>>
>>25328981
Aren't we doing some bondage thing?
>>
>>25328967
>Not wanted to fug Catbirb

what are you? Gay?
>>
>>25328990
What?
>>
>>25328991
>cheating
Sounds pretty shit lad.
>>
>>25328967
>rather fug
Not me. But can we fug her anyway?

>>25328981
I want them to get down and dirty on our wings
>>
>>25328990
Probably not.
You'd have to take Jets joke waaaaaaaay too literally to think so.
>>
>>25329000
But we'd be drunk.
>>
>>25329012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h27AcB70Mvc
>>
>>25329034
>Jet suggests a pretty standard fetish in passing
>Woah, you think we're going to do that? Pfft, he was just joking.
>>
>>25329049
>Jet propositions us with a joke about a gag
>we are now literally committed to bondage
>>
>>25329060
>joke
>gag
Heh
>>
>>25329049
Kys
>>
>>25327871
>not fucking Carver into submission
>not claiming her by painting her womb
>not keking Sunshine
>not sending her back to him pregnant
>>
I don't understand the attraction of using a gag in sex but even I wouldn't classify it as bondage.

>>25329083
The part I like about this is sending her back.
>>
>>25329000
They are more than welcome to join in.
>>
>all these people letting Jet take charge.

If Blitz is gonna do this shit he has to show that faggot who is boss and tear his asshole apart.
>>
>>25329143
I never read the non-canon lewd, but isnt that what happened?
>>
>>25329143
Plenty of time for both.
>>
>>25329150
That is what happened.
And it needs to happen for real this time.
>>
>>25329143
Husbando is for gentle sex
>>
>>25329000
>not wanting harem Ending
>>
>>25329101
That's because I was thinking of more than just a gag. You know, actually tying Blitz up.
>>
>>25329182
With what?
>>
>>25329182
It's nice to want things.
>>
>>25329182
Lets not get too crazy.
>>
>>25329173
Blitz is the man in this relationship.
>>
>>25329182
Thats not how you take first steps bro. Blitz has been nervous/against the Jet relationship for a long time, you don't open up by tying him up.
>>
>people only care about the JetxBlitz part of this threesome

wtf guys.
>>
>>25329221
There arent many barriers on the Eve side so we trust Hero to pull that off.

But gayfags are trying to go all out with a partner who wasn't even comfortable with the idea last week, so we have to reign the gayfags in.
>>
>>25329235
Yes, the barrier of Jet's ponut may take more effort to get into.
>>
>>25329235
Yeah its gonna be vanilla as fuck. Everyone is gonna feel awkward.

I personally don't even think would start off with a threesome but I know too many people disagree with me.
>>
>>25329320
Jet coaching the inexperienced Eve and Blitz would be my dream.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 1471x492px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 1471x492px
>
>>
File: das it mane.png (400KB, 932x868px) Image search: [Google]
das it mane.png
400KB, 932x868px
>>25329334
>>
>>25329347
Congrats you predicted the sun rising tomorrow.
>>
>>25329334
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>25329358
>you
>>
>>25329379
Congrats someone predicted the sun rising tomorrow.
>>
>>25329334
Yeeeees
>>
File: RED SUN.png (644KB, 972x788px) Image search: [Google]
RED SUN.png
644KB, 972x788px
>Sex incoming
>Anons talking about wich pony we should fuck first, instead of sperging out and causing a drama hurricane like all the time
Did we learned the lesson? Or that fucking beta finally gave up?

Either way, Im happy. Lets just fuck Eve for the moment, a treesome can wait
>>
>>25330577
>Or that fucking beta finally gave up?
Beta guy is still posting here, didn't you see him? He's fucking invincible
>>
>>25330763
>He's fucking invincible
Come on Anon, you can be crueler than that
>>
>>25330577
I feel like
>>25329334
Is a good compromise for everyone.
>>
>>25326322
Naturally all the old drama revives. Let's just go to bed with batwaifu and horsebando and fuck them both in various positions, enjoy the lewdz and not bitch about it, OK?
>>
>>25331522
Finally someone with sense
If I ever meet you in real life, I'll gladly buy you a beer
>>
>>25331522
>>25331769
Not even that much drama for M&M.

Calm down.
>>
File: Frog doing a funny face.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Frog doing a funny face.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>Hero is masturbating to his own pornfic RIGHT NOW
>>
>>25332290
he prolly already wrote the threesome fapfic but forgot to write in Eve.
>>
>>25332290
thanks for the info senpai
>>
Hero why
>>
>>25334507
He is stuck in his panic room.
>>
>>25335040
>the pillow fort collapsed
>>
>>25335163
>You will never go on an adventure to save your QM from his collapsed pillow fort.
>>
>>25335232
I wonder if he'll fuck me and my bat girlfriend afterwards.
>>
>>25326360
>>25326551
>>25326604
>>25327515
"Split rooms it is. I still want to save some amount of money, so we're only getting two. Gis, Flashbang, I hope you don't mind sharing a bed while Carver gets her own?"
>"Sure, whatever. That's fine."
>"I don't mind."
"That's settled then. You three can take one room, and Jet, Eve, and I will take another."
You step inside the inn and order two rooms: one two-bed and one single-bed.
The innkeeper charges you 50 bits for the two rooms and you toss a key to Gisela.
"See ya in the morning, guys," she says as she leads Carver and Flashbang to their room.
As for you, you stare down at your key before picking it up.
A look behind you shows both Eve and Jet looking at you with a mixture between nervousness and excitement.
With a toss of your head to gesture them to follow you, you climb the stairs to your own room.
The trip is painfully silent among you. Everyone must have an idea of what's about to happen.
You unlock the door and push it open, revealing the sizable bed inside.
You stand in the doorway.
Welp. Here you are.
>>
>>25335364
Make a bad pun to break all this awkward tension.
>>
>>25335364
Enter room
Close door
Cuddle
???
Profit
>>
>>25335364
>Blitz leading in this situation
Soooo...
>>
>>25335393
I'll have you know our puns are spectacular.

Ponies just don't appreciate our incredible sense of humor.
>>
>>25335364
race them to the bed.
>>
>>25335364
Might wanna let the doctor take point on this one.
>>
>>25335364
I've been waiting for this.
Board games between the three of us!
>>
>>25335364
Trot over to the bed, worm your way under the covers, then yell "Sandworm!" and inch your way around under the covers.
>>
>>25335364
"Hah, crazy day today huh?"
Nailed it, fug
>>
File: 1415576922952.png (5KB, 210x214px) Image search: [Google]
1415576922952.png
5KB, 210x214px
>>25335500
Sounds about right.
>>
>>25335420
>>25335446
>>25335500
>>25335532
Hoo boy, this is bad.
"Hah! Crazy day today, huh?"
N-nailed it.
Eve's kind of frozen, the nature of the situation taking hold of her. She's expecting things to happen tonight, and she's nervous as all hell about it.
Jet steps in past you and starts dropping off his equipment.
>"I'm sure you saw some excitement. Eve and I spent half the day either passed out or staring at a wall until you showed up."
"Y-yeah."
You gently ease Eve inside before closing the door behind her. She's stiff as a board.
You want to make several puns to break the tension in the room, but nothing's coming to mind.
Still, something needs to be done. It's a little silly, but hopefully it'll be enough to start a chain.
You trot over to the bed and inch your way underneath the covers.
"It's been a long day. I'm sure we could all use some re--"
You jerk yourself further under the covers until you're totally concealed.
"A-ack! Help! Somepony help! P-please! It's a sandworm! Oh nooooooooo!"
You wriggle around underneath the sheets, making your way all around the bed.
Just when you think it's a failed effort, a weight presses down on the bed and after some wriggling, you come face to face with Jet's playful smile.
>>
>>25335860
"Boop!"
>>
>>25335860
Hey. You come to save me?
Jet I'm bad at this pls help.
>>
>>25335860
Help, Eve! i'm being attacked!
>>
>>25335860
"Oh Jet! My hero!"
"Reminds me a little bit of earlier, heh."
>>
>>25335860
This:
>>25335995
"Thanks Jet! Eve, help, or it may pull me under again!"
>>
>>25336017
The tides have turned.
>>
>>25335940
>>25335995
>>25336017
>>25336064
"Oh, Jet!" you gasp. "My hero! Thank you so much for coming to save me!"
>"You know, I still owe you for saving me earlier. But I cannot possibly hope to repay you by myself! This beast is far too powerful to handle alone!"
You wiggle away from Jet just a tiny bit.
"Ack! Oh no! I'm still being attacked! Eve, I need you!"
>"It is the duty of a Night Guard to protect the citizens of Equestria!" you hear her exclaim from the bedside.
It sounds a little bit awkward and especially silly coming from her, but you're beyond happy she's playing along.
You feel a bit of cool air rush in as the sheet is lifted just enough for Eve to worm her way in.
She inches close enough to pull you away from the edge of the bed closer to her and Jet until you're face to face with her.
>"A-and it is the duty of a lover to protect her partner."
She's blushing heavily, aware of how cheesy her own line is.
>>
>>25336435
What are we going to do on the bed? =3
>>
>>25336435
Kissu
>>
>>25336435
Well then, miss Night Guard, I'm sure that Jet and I could use the help of a big strong mare like you to vanquish the sandworm.
>>
>>25336435
That's right! And as such there is but one thing well, a few things to do!
Mwah
>>
So when can we step up to "every princess needs her guard"?
>>
>>25336591
When the roleplay involves us being a princess.

Go ahead and introduce it if you'd like. Good foreplay just involves the basic rules of improv.
>Yes, and
>>
>>25336435
"Ah, I am saved!" throw your forelimbs around the two of them and nuzzle. "It's lucky for me that Equestria has such loyal and attentive protectors!" and massage them both as much as you can reach.
>>
>>25336600
>implying blitz needs to roleplay to be a princess
>>
>>25336511
>>25336558
>>25336527
>>25336607
"Oh, Miss Night Guard! Thank you for your assistance! Surely with your help we can defeat the mighty sandworm!"
>"Ah, but there is no need," Jet says. "It appears her very presence was powerful enough to drive the beast away!"
You wiggle your little hind hoovesies and gasp.
"He's right! Oh, thank you! Thank you both for saving me! Please, there must be a way I could possibly repay you!"
>"U-uhh..."
"Wait. I know..."
You crawl forward a few inches and allow your eyes to droop as you lean forward.
Eve lets out a tiny gasp as you make contact, and it takes just a moment before she's pushing her lips back against yours.
Her cute little tongue pokes out to brush your lips a few times, sending a small shock through your body with each lick.
All too soon, you break the kiss. You do have another hero to thank after all. Before you do though, you make sure to return the favor, your tongue grazing past her lips as you part.
Eve continues to lean into thin air, seeking the warm embrace of your mouth until confusion and realization hits her.
With a glazed look, she opens her eyes, panting lightly as she looks for you.
For your part, you share a kiss with Jet, who has been patiently waiting his turn.
The shape of his muzzle and the size of his tongue are distinctly different as he presses against you.
The taste is different too.
Eve has a natural sweetness, while Jet has a more candied sweetness.
You two part and Jet is left in a similar state to Eve.
>"You know... I don't think saving you from the sandworm compares to what you've done for us. I think we still owe you plenty~"
>>
File: 1441223983075.png (161KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
1441223983075.png
161KB, 299x299px
>>25337260
Oh? So how do you intend to show your appreciation?
>>
>>25337260
My worst issue is talking too much and killing the mood, I wanna go all "I'm only glad that you two were alright! I was scared to death when I realized what must have happened!" etc...

But I think we should go for a more suave, "Very well then, why don't you two show me how you really feel."
>>
>>25337359
We can offer to talk about it after the fact. Now is the time for sexual.
>>
>>25337359
We could always save that top part for later. Or maybe slip in a short "You know, I was really worried about you guys.."
But yes, now is the time.
>>
>>25337359
The worry and relief can be expressed through interpretive dance.
Interpretive dick dance.
>>
>>25337337
>>25337359
>>25337431
"Oh? Why don't you show me what you had in mind?"
Eyes lidded, Jet pushes his way closer to you and goes in for a second kiss, this time penetrating your mouth with more fervor, more energy, more excitement.
His tongue runs itself along the insides of your cheeks, across your teeth, and scrapes against your own tongue as he explores.
You barely have the chance to retaliate as he curls his tongue and scoops some of your mixed saliva.
He breaks the kiss and brings his head lower and lower down your body, leaving a trail of wet kisses in his wake.
He softly and briefly nuzzles your skin before each kiss, moving down just a few inches before repeating the process.
Nuzzle, kiss. Lower. Nuzzle, kiss. Lower.
It sends a shiver through your spine as he works his way down your belly fur, tickling slightly.
You gasp when he reaches your belly button, but he doesn't stop his slow and steady assault down your body.
That is, until he reaches just above your sheathe.
With each hot, panting breath, Jet slowly breathes life into your member, teasing it out bit by bit.
Still, you mustn't forget your other lover.
But when you look, she's lost that misty-eyed stare, replaced with a bit of rapt, embarrassed attention at what she's seeing, but also fear.
It seems nervousness has crept its way back into her.
>>
>>25337711
Kiss de girl.
>>
>>25337711
Yup, kiss de girl! Stroke her, massage her, get her eyes on yours instead of what Jet's up to. See if you can lock her into a kiss and get her motor running, then maybe start to go for the same Jet's doing for you on her.
>>
Alright, I think I'm gonna call it here for the night. Like last time, I'm going to put the lewd in a pastebin and post the link when I start up the new thread, which I have no ETA on but I'll try to let you guys know.

Again, is there anything you'd like to see or make sure I do in this one? I'll throw in Jet coaching Eve through some things, but what else? The next thread will open on the morning after, so keep that in mind.

And in an attempt to avoid some amount of drama, I'll put my foot down and say right now that one: sex will be happening. There will be no backing out from this one. And two: Jet will not put it in Blitz's pooper.
I'm sorry if that's your thing and you really want it, but it is not Blitz's thing and it is not Jet's thing either. Jet would rather be on the receiving end of everything.

Lastly, I want to apologize for the increasingly late starts and time between updates. I really hope it's laziness and not me burning out. Either way, hopefully I'll be better in the future.
Thanks for reading and playing, guys.
>>
>>25337854
Do your thing hero, i trust you.
I've seen enough of your nips chat stuff to know you hit 90% of my fetishes.
>>
>>25337854
I certainly hope it's not burnout, if it were, hopefully you could rush to a good end instead of a mysterious vanishment like happens far too often, leaving everyone hanging. I've loved this quest so far and hope it continues strong, though!

Hopefully a bit of oral isn't too much to ask of Blitz re/Jet? And of course Eve needs a good rutting.

Once again, thanks for making such a cool quest, and I'm looking forward to whatever comes in future!
>>
>>25337854
I got the impression that was Jet's preference from the non-canon before. Weird that others didn't.
Literally everything I could hope for.
>>
>>25337854
All I ask is don't let it get too crazy. This is the first time after all.
>>
>>25337854
Errybody's getting fucked inna butt!
>>
>>25337854
>Jet will not put it in Blitz's pooper
for now
>>
>>25337854
Like other said, I trust you to write the lewd.
And hey, if you'd benefit from a break or running less frequently then that's fine.
>>
last for cumming inside.
Thread posts: 488
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.