[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satyr Abomination Thread #134: Happy Halloween Editon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 553
Thread images: 114

PREVIOUSLY ON THE CRIMES AGAINST NATURE PROGRAM
>>25216256

>What is this thread about?
Half human and half pony/other Equestrian species offspring.
>What are the rules?
There are no thread specific rules, do what you want.
>What is the continuity (world/characters/attributes)?
Whatever you want it to be. Everything is a variable, there are no absolutes. Characters, names, genders, personalities, relationships, backgrounds, writing style, genre. If you want to know the common headcanons of certain characters, read some stories or ask the thread.

Searchable Archive:
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/search/?tags=satyr
Story by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/qFf46ep5 (embed)
Author List:
http://pastebin.com/RFgtrECq (embed)
Satyrs by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/uBqbm6eq (embed)
Dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d94jlx7pgl5gg34/AABM4w-okI70GyrbCsVNee9Ga?dl=0

Need some proofing done? Or want to throw ideas around?
Add one of the Skypes below!
[NEEDS UPDATING]
>>
>>25265271
Why would an Anon interact with a satyr from someone else?

If you want to write about Satyr vs Adult, then it could be Mr Cake, or Big Mac, or Twilight Sparkle, or whatever. Adding more Anons can confuse things.
>>
>>25265565
He has a point, plus I feel like stories that feature prominetly as satyr vs. satyr interactions are weak compared to acting with cannon characters, since they actually have standard reactions and blocks of emotions vs their children who have no cannon personalities.
>>
>>25265377
>Melody tries her own experiment with Muddle after hearing their results
>She over prepares and wears rainboots and a poncho
>>25265632
More stories like this would be nice
>>
>>25265336
>>25265377
This needs to be written.
>>
>>25265565
I am thinking about doing something with either Petunia and AJ or Thistle and Twilight.
>>
>>25265662
>Melody
That's a weird way to spell Misty.

>>25265675
Then people would bitch about Timber and Simmer and blah blah blah...
>>
>>25265739
>Then people would bitch about Timber and Simmer and blah blah blah...
They do anyway. Just ignore the whiners.
>>
>>25265753
Hmm, good point... Very good point indeed
>>
>>25265739
Jesus fucking christ, just write the damn thing if you're going to do it.
>>
>>25265675
>Ivy
>Not Broil
>Not Simmer reciprocating and slipping his long tongue between those equally thunderous dragon thighs
>Not getting splashed with copious amounts of femdrake cum
>Not getting turned on even further from his own sister's pheremones
>Not taking her rough and lovingly in the missionary position.
>>
File: becoming ever more hard.png (125KB, 800x672px) Image search: [Google]
becoming ever more hard.png
125KB, 800x672px
>>25265932
>Ivy
>Not Broil
Why not both?
They could take turns.

>Not Simmer reciprocating and slipping his long tongue between those equally thunderous dragon thighs
>Not getting splashed with copious amounts of femdrake cum
>Not getting turned on even further from his own sister's pheremones
>Not taking her rough and lovingly in the missionary position.
>pic related
>>
>>25265932
>Simmer and Broil
>Not Broil and Glimmer
>Not having that purple nerd enter a new world of uninaginable pleasures
>Not having a dexterous and long drake tongue explore the sweet honeypot of a satyr
>Not having said satyr panting, gripping her bed sheets, legs buckling as the more experienced drake eats her out
>Not eventually having the drake move on to a VERY bad dragon strap on
>Not watching as the purple satyr can only meekly beg for more as the drake teases her
>Not wanting Broil to dominate Glimmer, bed rocking, screams filling the room
... Why do yoi not want this?
>>
>>25266270
Fuck off fam you leave glimmer alone she is 2 pure 4 drakes

Specially little entitled shits that think they are hot shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 270x473px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 270x473px
>>25266270
Write it yourself if you want it so damn much. You keep pushing this idea but bring nothing other than making comments about it. Not even a story. Whenever I want to write about someone being friends or a ship, I at least try to write a few posts about it.

I think it sounds about as convoluted as it can get, but at least fucking try.
>>
>>25266348
There was a thing or two a couple threads back with Glimmer questioning her sexuality... Was cute
>>
>>25266348
>>25266315
People get intense with their ships, it seems
>>25266315
How are they hot stuff? Because they fight monsters? Hot Shot and Utah probably deal with threats to the nation on a weekly basis. Monster hunting is pleb tier.
>>
>>25266381
I wouldn't consider it intense at all. It's more of that you keep asking for shit and pushing it whenever either of those two are mentioned without doing anything content wise. Why should I fucking care about this ship you keep pushing?
>>
>>25266456
I'm not the guy Anon, I was making an observation. But you're right, walk the walk and stuff. Though most threadcanon was built on substantial amounts of discussion rather than quantitive stories
>>
I like to think Laika, Thistle, and Petunia are friends and hang out at Sugarcube Corner sometimes. Alex and mumble occasionally joins them.
>>
>>25266809
Why's that, friendo?
>>
>>25266514
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/867853/4898dcbab4/
>The Flutterkids found their parents' "honeymoon tapes".
>They also figured out why there's so many of them.
>>
>>25266972
They're shipped with one of the mane 6 sons so they probably have met each other at least once and became friends themselves.
>>
>>25267031
Laika is-OHHH, Garret, right. Huh, that actually makes sense.
>>
>>25266988
Do they actually watch it all the way through? Do any of them get awkward wingboners?
>>
>>25266988
>"OH dear god, why is this edited too with different angles?"
>>25267074
They realize how terrible of a mistake this was and dumps the tape in a container of acetone?
>>
>>25267114
They're all grounded for three weeks
>>
>>25267162
I think seeing that video is enough of a punishment
>>
>>25267162
>http://g.e-hentai.org/g/867853/4898dcbab4/
>>25267357
L-Lewd. Also holy crap I still can't get over Flutterbutter having so many ids, i thought applejack would have had the breeding hips...
>>
>>25267522
Flutters is a closet nympho. Applejack is homegrown and very passionate, but modest in their occassional lovemaking.
>>25265739
Het, if Muddle is in a relationship with Misty, does this make it /ss/?
>>
>>25267641
Could be, depending on when the relationship starts. Otherwise it's just jailbait.
>>
>>25267522
What people don't seem to understand is that Pegasai are perfect breeding machines. They're made to move clouds or be grounded in perpetuity.
>>
>>25267641
Well in my head canon since that one Anon won't stop forcing this illogically stupid ship Misty sees the growth of Muddle from a snot nosed jerk to an awkward rough around the edges good guy and she eventually makes a move on him when he's a little older but much more mature. I really dislike this ship personally but I can digest it with that set up as it makes more sense than "You were a dick to my little blind sis, I wanna bone you know lol."
>>
File: Cinder.png (158KB, 1016x903px) Image search: [Google]
Cinder.png
158KB, 1016x903px
>>25267664
I'll take it. So, if I stand corrected, the significant drake pairings are:
>Rory x Thistle
>Simmer x Broil (Or Ivy, you really can't tell)
>Muddle x Misty
>Blare x Bonnet
Who should be paired up with Snap? And, if more stories come her way, eventually Cinder?
>>
>>25267722
Hey. We'll bang, okay?
>>
>>25267753

>Blare and Bonnet

For what reason
>>
>>25268081
The whole slew of mini stories that one Anon wrote.
>>
>>25268108

I mean why would a bitch ass drake even know fucking royalty?

My suspension of disbelief is gone.
>>
File: Laika, Snap 1.png (272KB, 900x940px) Image search: [Google]
Laika, Snap 1.png
272KB, 900x940px
>>25267753
Snap was paired up with Laika for a bit, but nobody really picked up on it, and I couldn't write them properly.
>>
>>25267054
I do also like the idea of Laika helped Garret with gems. After the first few times they decide to get more personal. Garret realizes she's kind of illiterate and he decides to help her learning how to read.
>>
How long can /sat/ go without mentioning shipping?
>>
>>25268297
0 hours
>>
Since Halloween is near, what would the satyrs be doing this year? Trick or treating, handling a haunted house and scaring fillies and colts, going into an actual haunted house?
>>
>>25268297

>Create characters
>Develop characters
>Ship characters

Granted more friendships would be nice, but it seems like it was an inevitability.
>>
File: 550872.jpg (139KB, 573x799px) Image search: [Google]
550872.jpg
139KB, 573x799px
>>25268352
>that second step
>>
File: SimmerAndBlare.png (581KB, 959x1112px) Image search: [Google]
SimmerAndBlare.png
581KB, 959x1112px
>>25268148
I dunno. Blare's confusing and emotional like that.
>>
File: 23395240.png (193KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
23395240.png
193KB, 600x600px
>>25268713
Why'd they break up again, they looked nicevin this pic. Also Blare a cute
>>
>>25268587
Well then Anon gimme a character from the main six or the princesses to give some development!

Note this is not against any of the side characters but for fucks sakes man, we have enough children to staff a factory in here.
>>
>>25269038
Most of those satyrs are already well developed, though.
>>
>>25269079
Developed, alright then, but where is the big ass pastbin that gives everyone not in the know an idea on what they are like? As far as I know the major rule is that everything here is fast and loose in terms of cannoness.
>>
File: Gumdrop1.png (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Gumdrop1.png
111KB, 500x500px
>Its Nightmare Night in Ponyville…or more accurately, it’s the morning OF Nightmare Night in Ponyville as Hope and Gumdrop walk up to the mayor’s office.
>Gumdrop scribbles down notes as Hope looks over the large double doors and smiles “This is gonna be the PERFECT place to have a haunted house, its already a run down mess.”
>”Just don’t let the Mayor hear you say that.” Gumdrop angrily replies while narrowing her eyes “I had to have mom pull a lot of strings to get us to use this place for free.”
>”Ah we’ll be fine.” She dismisses before cracking her knuckles, “Ok, lets have a look inside.” She states before walking forward as Gumdrop holds her back.
>”They aren’t open yet.”
>”What?! Then why did we come out here!?”
>”Because they open in like an hour, and we’re gonna use this time to..”
>Before she can finish the large double doors open as Pogo and Mayor Mare come out, Pogo notices them and gives an odd smile, “Hey, you guys er early.”
>Hope leans forward as though not recognizing him before raising an eyebrow “Pogo? What are you doing here?”
>”Um, Im here for catering for the Halloween party tonight.”
>Bonbon taps her pen against the notebook annoyed before adding “You’re not scheduled to arrive for another 4 hours.”
>Pogo thinks as Mayor Mare cuts in “Oh, well Pogo also works as my advisor so he often does overtime here.”
>Gumdrop makes no reply before looking back at the Mayor “So can we look through the offices now?”
>”…Sure, I..just need to clean up a bit.”
>Today was a start of Haunted House kind of day
>>
>>25268218
Doesn't Laika talk like a brain damaged child?
>>
>>25269604
The very first story written about her did, at least.

http://pastebin.com/h9YBm2pJ
>>
>>25268887
Blare slowly(quickly) developed into an abusive girlfriend from her very first green.
>>
>>25269855
Aw! She looks so nice in that pic though. Did they atleast bang?
>>
>>25266270
I prefer Simmer and Broil myself, but I don't see why they couldn't occasionally invite other satyrs in on their fun.
>>
>>25269271
Pogo x Mayor Mare is a nice development
>>25269146
That's an interesting thought. Should the thread have a pastebin that goes over the suggested canon personalities of every satyr?
>>
>>25269890
She almost let him get assraped by a Minotaur which caused some issues for Simmer, does that count?
>>
>>25269943
Did the minotaur think Simmer was a girl?
>>
>>25269948
I think so. That or Blare pointed him his way. I can't remember the hard details.
>>
>>25269943
But...they looked cute...
>>
>>25269957
Looking cute is no excuse for abuse. Just look at real life examples. Couples may look cute, but the moment the harsh words and hits come out, red flag. Red flags everywhere.
>>
>>25269986
For real life, yeah, but this is /sat/. Where hard rules and principles don't apply. Blare could just as easily be a simple foil to Simmer's naivette and have an opposites attract type of thing.
>>
>>25270019
With abuse...
>>
>>25270046
Or not, since the whole incident can easily be retconned or brushed off.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 540x540px
>>25269957
But Simmer and Ivy looked cute too
>>
File: image.jpg (289KB, 1400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289KB, 1400x1600px
>>25270067
Or perhaps you'd prefer pillow fights?
>>
>>25270067
>>25270071
Hm. Hm. This is...acceptable. As well as cute. Why are they primarily a couple though? Was Fluttershy with the rest of the Mane Six during Spike Quest?
>>
>>25270090
Nope. Pretty sure it started off as a joke, but then people thought it was cute, so they went with it. Two woobies who can be sweet and tender together in both senses. There was a nice green about Simmer and Ivy having a slow and cute first time.
>>
>>25270106
I remember that. Quick desu search later and:

>"Oh...A-ah..."
"S-sorry, did I hurt you?"
>"No no, keep going. Mn! Y-you're doing fine..."
"Okay...H-hah..."
>"That's it....That's-AH!"
"W-what is it? Is something wrong, was it too hard?"
>"Just...o-oh~! Like that, keep gong like that~!"
"Mph! Are you sure-hah-that you're okay? Hah...mph!"
>"I'm alright just-Mmph! H-harder! Fuck me harder! Yes...oh~! Faster!"
"Mmm! I-Ivy! I'm getting-!"
>"Keep at it Simmer! Aaah...oh fuck! Fuck! It's coming! It's...H-haaaah~! Mnnngh! Hah....ah...!"

>"Simmer, I'm quite alright, you could stop squeezing me so hard."
"Really? I-I didn't hurt you?"
>"Not in the slightest. You were very lovely."
"Are you sure? I didn't pull too hard or nip at the wrong place o-or-"
>"You were the perfect amount of monster in bed. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Now come over here so I can give you a hug for a job well done."
"Thank you...mmn."
>"See? Isn't this nice?"
"Yeah...Ivy?"
>"Hm?"
"You're very soft."
>"Why thank you. And you're very warm."
"A-and you're very...pretty."
>"Aw, you don't have to blush so much if we're already in bed together~"
"Sorry!"
>"No need to apologize Simmer...are you ready for another go?"
"Yes please. Would you like me to do the thing with my tongue you like?"
>"Oh, very much, thank you~"
"Great! Let me just...wiggle a bit..'scuse me, pardon me."
>"Mmn...oh, watch the tail. Yes...ah, that's it. Mmn! O-ohoh my~"
>>
File: 475379_1285024901819_200_181.jpg (12KB, 200x181px) Image search: [Google]
475379_1285024901819_200_181.jpg
12KB, 200x181px
>>25270173
>oh my~
>>
>>25270106
Oh. Well I guess that seems relatable. I bet if Blare and Simmer banged it would've been cute...or hot.
>>25270173
Aha! I see your cute and raise you this!

>"A-Aghhn~! God, it's been so long...f-fuck~"
"Am I...doing-hah! O-okay, Blare?"
>"Y-yeah, yeah, just keep at it. AH~!"
"Gnnh...B-Blare!"
>"That's it! D-Do it harder! Hard-OH~! A-aaha, fuck! C'mere! Simmer~!"
"Ah! Hhah~! H-h-hey! Y-you're squeezing t-too tight!"
>"Thrust faster, I-I'm so close! H...hahhh~! Oh! Yes...YES~!"
"Mmm-mng! I-It's...too much~! I-I'm a-about to-!"
>"Hnnaah~! I w-want it! Hah...F-fuck me~! Give it to me!"
"Nnnnghah! B-Blare-!"
>"Ohhh yeah...oh fuck~! Fuckfuckfuck-! ooOoooOOOH! AH-hhaaah~! Hhhah...hnng~! Hah...Mmnn..."

>"I honestly don't know why you were ever nervous..."
"R-really? Was it okay? I-I didn't dissapoint you?"
>"You passed with flying colors and then some, you little firecracker."
"*sigh* That's a relief. But...u-uh-...Blare?"
>"Hmmm?"
"Does...does this mean...w-we're dating now?"
>"Weeell...I don't see why not~"
"You mean it!?"
>"Cross my heart. Here, I'll even seal the deal with a kiss~"
"Mmmnph!"
>"Mmmhnhm~!"
"Pwuah! T-that...y-y-your tongue!"
>"You like that? It's how grown ups kiss. "
"Hey! W-what's that supposed to mean?"
>"Aaaaw~! You look so adorable when you're blushing, I could just eat you-Mmmnph!"
"Mmmmnhah! T-there, now we're even!"
>"Oh, that's how you want to do it, huh? C'mere you!"
"Ah! B-Blare! Stahahap, haha! T-t-that tickles~!"
>"Mmnn...I've still got a whole lot of things to teach you~"

Anyway, let's stop talking about Simmer and ships for a good while. Someone mentioned how we don't get much character development by other ways than satyr x satyr interacting with each other. What are some other ways to develop them?
>>
>>25270483
pets? teachers?
>>
>>25270483
Show how they were as children, to teenager, to adult?
>>
Dead today, yeah?
>>
>>25269932
Would certainly help I think if we just compile something at least for what most people tend to think about certain kids act. I mean having them be carbon copies of their mothers is a bit lame, but if we could add in a little twist to them thanks to human nature, that'd be cool.

Like Cider is usually vegan as the rest of the ponies, however on certain nights she likes to relax with her old man and tear into a good ribeye. That parts not so bad to her mother, It's the fact that she likes to eat a pear afterwards as a dessert.
>>
>>25270483
Have a plucky group of them work together on a epic quest that is in reality just them accomplishing a simple task as getting a baseball back from the ol Apple Family dog?

Bunch of Satyr from the same parents in sibling rivialires?
>>
>>25272606
One idea I had for a sibling rivalry is Utah and Bucky. It started after Bucky dressed up as leatherface with a chainsaw after Utah and Petunia watched a horror movie.
>>
>>25270483
I prefer Blare falling for Blue Bonnet, personally. Or Salai, hell, even o3p could work.
>>
>>25272621
Utah and Bucky are Applejack's right? Brothers?

Neato, think that Cider might get invovled in that or would it devolve into a prank war with the boys using their respective favorite aunts to help out? [Pinkie for Bucky and Rainbow for Utah]

I could see nothing possibly going wrong with this idea!
>>
>>25272633
Anon who wrote all those shorts here
I was actually trying to fully develop the o3p for them, so feel free to canonize that whenever. It would spoil my heart silly.
>>
What would Laika be for Nightmare Night?
>>
>>
>>25272707
Scooby-Doo
>>
File: 990623.png (121KB, 1082x893px) Image search: [Google]
990623.png
121KB, 1082x893px
>>25272707
>>
>>25272702
Aww, why'd you stop? I liked your shorts. If I ever work on them, might follow through with them as "canon".
>>
>>25272743
I used to write all of those shorts on the bus to work. It was a great way to fill time usefully. Then I got a new job, one that's much closer to home with longer hours. I don't take the bus anymore, so I guess it was a matter of setting for me.
Plus, there was a point where I felt I started ruining the dynamic as I lost where and how to move forward.
I leave it up to you, Anon.
>>
>>25272764
Nigga, follow this
http://io9.com/5916970/the-22-rules-of-storytelling-according-to-pixar
>>
>>25272764
Understandable. I had a similar situation, only less bus and more laptop... So much less meaningful
>>
File: Satyr___Emery_3.png (153KB, 847x905px) Image search: [Google]
Satyr___Emery_3.png
153KB, 847x905px
Reminder that Emery has dem earth pone thighs.
>>
>>25273056

Who
>>
>>25273063
From this CYOA.
>>25223082
>>
File: 1439700686593.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1439700686593.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
Any Halloween one shot ideas? I wanna write one but I've been drawing a lot of blanks

>>25269932
>Pogo x Mayor Mare is a nice development

I always think that she was his first and he would still be with her had she not broke it off to let him live and date girls his own age. She is still happy for the experience
>>
>>25273208
Anon, League and Home Run terrorize the town as baseball furies.
>>
>>25273208
Venus goes trick or treating and gets pranked by someone who dresses up as Cadence
Because they actually have some idea
>>
File: Mason 1.png (48KB, 318x637px) Image search: [Google]
Mason 1.png
48KB, 318x637px
>>25273208
Mason actually spends time with Mayor Mare
>>
>>25273208
Cider wants Darcy to go trick-or-treating with her.
>>
>>25273587
>Cider wants to trick Darcy to go trick or treating with her so she can suck on her tits
>>
>>25273629
>>25273687
Get out
>>
File: 24234036.png (193KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
24234036.png
193KB, 800x560px
>>25273706
Nah
>>
>Cider wants Darcy to go trick or treating with her because she knows that the odds of getting a ton of candy is really high if a hot chick is with her.
>>
>>25273208
Satyr plans to watch a scary movie with his or her friends, but they can't decide on which movie to watch because they all have different opinions on what's considered scary.
>>
>>25274336

Show them the video of your sonfu/daughteru's birth.
>>
If anyone's taking art requests, I wanna see Mistake kitted up like an X-Com Squaddie. Complete with Personal Armor.
>>
>>25274583
Speaking of art requests, someone's posting satyr requests on the /d/ drawthread
>>
>>25274336
they can all watch terrible ones from the 80s instead
>>
>>25274643
Ffs...
>>
File: Brownie_Bun_Satyr-line.png (2MB, 846x945px) Image search: [Google]
Brownie_Bun_Satyr-line.png
2MB, 846x945px
I did the Brownie Bun satyr.
I couldnt think of a name, however, i was going to hit up the ask blog, to keep it authentic, or whatever.
>>
File: the saddening.png (334KB, 726x1450px) Image search: [Google]
the saddening.png
334KB, 726x1450px
>>25276001
Fudge Swirl, maybe?
Can she actually cook, or is that bowl about to explode?
>>
>>25276001

>Hair is exactly the same as Brown Bun's

[muffled ree-ing in the distance]

I like Cinnamon Roll
>>
>>25274336
The obvious answer is >>25275388 and he got dubs.

The alternative is to sit down and watch Cabin in the Woods and keep them tense until the very end.
>>
File: latest.jpg (31KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
31KB, 800x640px
Four Satyrs going as the Payday Gang
>>
>>25276253
Timber, Simmer, Utah, and Pogo The hate team!
>>
>>25276261
I like it, I wanna see this happen
>>
>>25276261

>People hate Utah and Pogo

Are you high?
>>
>>25276289
pretty sure he means that they hate other people, not people hating them
>>
>>25276309

>Pogo
>Hating anyone

>Utah
>Having anything resembling character

Are you high as well?
>>
>>25276339
I'm just assuming that's what the guy meant, don't shoot the messenger
>>
>>25273242
>It's the dead of the night in Ponyville as fillies and colts alike go trick or treating in the cool autumn holiday.
>Of them, Alex and Pogo walk side by side in their custom made costumes along the wet pavement.
>Alex was sporting nothing but a brown leather sleeveless jacket with her itty bitty kitty titties bandaged tightly up.
>Next to her walked Pogo wearing the same thing sans the bandages as he covers his nipples while shivering "T.these costumes are s.stupid; I'm freezing my tail o.off."
>"Oh quit your crying, we warriors don't cry."
>"I sh.should have never shown you that movie." He laments as before the two come up to a single child satyr sitting on a cement wall. Wearing a baseball jersey complete with matching face paint and baseball bat on the side.
>Alex eyes her from top to bottom before resting her arm on her side and raising an eye brow "You looking to start some shit small fry?" She challenges as Pogo looks at her offended.
>"Alex! She's just a child!" He defends as she suddenly raises her hand to reveal 3 glass bottles fit snugly on her fingers as she begins to sing song "Satyrrrrs! Come out to playyy!"
>Pogo looks over nervously at get stupefied before asking in disbelief "What?"
>To which she replies even louder "SATYRRRS! COME OUT TO PLAAYYY!"
>Almost on cue from the front you enter, wearing the same matching baseball jersey and bat as you nod while firmly smacking the bat against your hand.
>From the back League walks up as she drags the bat in her mouth and scrapes along the pavement as she stops just short of the two.
>Silence fills the air as Alex looks between you three while Pogo clutches to her arm in worry before Alex smiles. "Damn, you little Runt, your guys theme costume is way cooler than ours."
>Dropping the act Home Run giggles excitedly as she scoots off the wall "You like it?! My dad said we should go as this for Nightmare Ween."
>"Yeah it definitely works for you, you guys ready to go trick or treating?"
>>
>>25276517
>"Ok!" She cheers as they all come together and walk away as Pogo remains and looks around confused.
>"What the hell was that about!?"
>Today was a she didn't tell him kind of day
>>
>>25276517
Short but sweet. I enjoyed it, and I hope someone draws it.
>>
>>25276284
>They go trick or treating
>Adults d'aw
>They want them to act out the game
>The kids are a bit reluctant at first...
>Then as the night goes on
>"Put the candy, IN THE BAG!"
>"Do it, do it, do it!"
>"On your knees, this is candy, this means nothing to you."
>"Are we doing the wallet thing? I know the last house wanted us to do the wallet thing- oh, thank you... 20 bits!"
>"This is the best halloween ever!"
>"Nightmare Night."
>"Who care?! Whoooo!"
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>25276339
Mind telling me what's wrong with Utah?
>>
>>25277288

I never "got," him as a character. I know his origins and all that, but when I think of "Utah," I really don't think of anything. He was in one story that I remember and that involved Thorn.
>>
Satyr can't sleep, what do?
>>
>>25278289
Horse tranqs
>>
Satyr goes to an outdoor Nightmare Night party set in Whitetail Woods with everyone's parents as chaperones. Who meets who for the first time?
>>
>>25278289
Find his sister and ask if she wants to cuddle.
>>
>>25278289
Stay awake with her and tell her stories the whole night until she falls asleep.
>>
>>25278763
Hope meets Hope
>>
Utah's been listening to his dad talk too much about the human world and had the sick idea of dressing up as a scarecrow and sitting on his front porch with a bowl of candy in his lap. How does your child react when he scares the everloving shit out of them?
>>
>>25282067
>Screams and cries as they run away
>Punch him in the face as a natural reaction
>Punch him in the face AND take the candy bowl
>Nothing. She just stares at him. Eyes cold, unmoving, ss if looking through him... Pebble too op, pls nerf
>>
>tfw 4chan is probably gonna be ruined all day
>>
>>25282972
Ruined? More like weird.
>>
>>25283212
All the colors are clashing horribly, and it ignores the regular stylesheets.
>>
>>25283237
Gotta enjoy the dancing skeleton, though.
Speaking of, do we have any pics of satyrs dancing?
>>
>>25283308
The dancing skeleton in the catalog is fine. It's just the horribly clashing eye-hurting colors that are the problem.
>>
>>25283327
That's exactly what I said.
>>
>>25274336

So which Satyr would be going to see these bad horror movies?
>>
>>25283629
Hope, Pogo, Garret, Glimmer, Cider, Icarus, and Ivy.
>>
>>25283650
OG satyrs represent
>>
>>25283650
Who is Icarus and who is Ivy?
>>
>>25284158
>Icarus
That one kinda makes sense since he doesn't ger brought up much unless it involves Ambrosia or Ace. (Rainbow Dash's son)
>Ivy
That one actually confuses me a bit. Ivy gets brought up constantly, most recently >>25270067
>>25270071
And a bunch of text posts. (Fluttershy's daughter.)

Both are the first born of their respective parents.
>>
>>25284158
Icarus is Rainbow Dash's son, Ivy is Fluttershy's daughter.
>>25284261
Huh, you're right. Do you think Icarus is the defacto leader of the Wonderbolt satyrs? I'd imagine it would be someone older like Ace, but she seems conflicted on whether or not she'd commit to it.
>>
>>25284300

Always thought it would be Ace as well, with Icarus being second in command, so to speak. Always had them be the same age but Ace us just a few months older than Icarus.
>>
Okay, so there's a Trick-Or-Treat conflict brewing between the three major satyr houses, The Apples, the Shys, and the Pies. Every family member is dressed up and ready to get as much candy as possible. Which one do you think would win? The Pies for their hyperactivity? The Apples for their sheer numbers? Or the Shys for their cuteness factor?
>>25284325
I could see that. I normally have Ace as the eldest of the high flyers and Tonbo as the second in name only. Then it goes down the chain of command as Icarus, Stormchaser, Dynamo, and Hotshot. Hotshot and Icarus are the youngest by about three years, while Dynamo and Stormchaser and Tonbo are around one or two years younger than Ace.
Captcha:pumpkins
>>
File: 1437668467342.png (500KB, 1445x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1437668467342.png
500KB, 1445x1034px
>>25274336

>Pogo fluffs the couch cushions and cleans off the small trash on the floor as Pinkie comes trotting in with many assorted snacks balancing on her body.
>She sets them down on the large table in front of the TV before sliding a cola can towards Alex, "Here you go sweetie."
>"Oh, thanks Mrs. Pie."
>"You're welcome~" She chirps before playfully nudging her "Just dont get TOO scared tonight and hug up on my Pogo ya hear~ Nudge Nudge." She states before giggling and trotting away as Alex ruffles her hair bashfully.
>"Jeez, your mom's a trip."
>"Oh yeah, thats just how she is. but thats good, she really likes you."
>"I guess." She nervously curls up cracking open the soda.
>Its then the door bell rings as Pogo claps happily "Yay! They're here!"
>He runs up to the door and opens it to see Darcy and Cider, the two are wearing matching latina style dancer costumes but Pogo thinks that what Darcy was wearing was what she wore during her last birthday.
>Cider points at Darcy and practically barks "Give her candy, she's hot."
>Pogo laughs out loud while reaching to the side to grab Pinkie's emergency trick or treater bucket "Well I wouldn't know about that, she's my cousin, but you are simply adorable Cider, here, have a Trix."
>”Awesome!” Cider gasps as she grabs hold of it before realizing “Wait, just one? Cant I have Darcy’s?”
>Pogo looks to Darcy as she face palms with a slight blush “Just give it to her.” She sighs as he chuckles.
>”Ok, here, have another.” He plops it into her bag before setting the bucket down, “Hey you two should stay here, we’re doing a scary movie night. Lots of snacks for Cider and you can hang with us cuz.”
>Darcy shakes her head with a tired smile “Thanks, but I’ll pass. I really just want to hit these last few houses and go back home, Nightmare Night was never really my thing.”
>”Oh, well ok, see ya.”
>>
>>25284524

>”Bye.” The two share a quick hug before Darcy takes her leave. With that Pogo closes the door and resumes cleaning.
>Alex looks at the stack of dvds on the table and casually browses through them, “So which of these are we gonna watch?”
>”All of em, if we can anyway.”
>”Cool.”

>A few hours later, the doorbell rings again as Pogo opens it to see Garret and Laika standing side by side, he gives his hair a bounce in that diva way his mother does while looking to the side “Sorry we’re late, I had to make sure Laika looked fabulous.”
>:She raises an eyebrow at him as Pogo looks her over from top to bottom, she was wearing the same thing she always does but its her who speaks up “No you didn’t.”
>To which he smiles at her “I know, because you always look fabulous.”
>Laika gives a heartfelt “Awww, milkbone.” Before she affectionately rubs her nose against his as the two give babytalk to one another.
>Pogo gives a small uncomfortable cringe as they come to a slow stop as Laika looks over “We actually got held up a bit, the treat or trickers are out in full force.”
>”Trick or treaters sweetie.”
>”Oh yeah, sorry.”
>Pogo gives it a friendly wave “Its fine, what matters is you’re here.” He steps aside to let them in as they follow behind; they take their seats on the couch as Pogo slides them some snacks.
>Garret looks around curiously before asking “Has Glimmer and Icarus shown up yet?”
>”No, not yet. But you know Icarus, he’s always running late about something.”
>Garret laughs in agreement “Yeah, but Glimmer is not one to usually be late.”
>”Im sure she’s coming.” He states sitting on the couch and going through some dvds, “So until then, what movie should we see first?”
>>
>>25284532
Gonna call it here, I got work really soon and don’t think I’ll be able to finish it. If somebody wants to add to this then by all means go for it.
But I did want to add a semi shipping/cute scene of Glimmer feeling bad she doesn’t have a “date” and Icarus kind of sitting next to her so she doesn’t feel bad not having a guy next to her.
>>
>>25284532
Garret with the moves
>>
>>25284423

In my mind it went

>Ace
>Icarus

Skip a year

>Maverick
>Soarin's son

Skip another year

>Prism
>Hot Shot
>Fleetfoot's kids

I don't particularly have a ages in mind for Stormwalker, Dynamo, or Tonbo.
>>
>>25285187
Soarin and Fleetfoot have satyrs?
>>
Any love for the mini derps?
>>
>>25285429
Are they literally retarded, or just visually impaired?
>>
File: 20958783.png (87KB, 441x611px) Image search: [Google]
20958783.png
87KB, 441x611px
>>25285429
Do you seriously have to ask?
>>
>>25285458
Yes.
>>
>>25285187
1 ">" = 1 year
>Ace
>Misty
>Hotshot, Tonbo, Stormwalker, Icarus, Ivy
>Melody
>Prism
>Timber
>
>Thorn, Dynamo
>Dingaling

>>25285429
Are you new? The Derpy girls get a LOT of love.
>>
>>25285474
Yes retarded or yes visually impaired?
Or both?
>>
>>25285458
No, just Misty's fine from my understanding, Melody's blind, and Ding is a kid in most stories. Plus Derpy isn't retarted, just scatterbrained and clumsy.
>>
>>25285483
Both of course.
>>
>>25285482
Yep, first time on the satyr threads
>>
>>25285496
Oh, then yes. Derpy babies are beloved.
>>
File: 20803995.png (761KB, 1207x928px) Image search: [Google]
20803995.png
761KB, 1207x928px
>>25285482
Wait, so is Tonbo talking about babies with someone five years younger than her?
>>25285496
Oh, well welcome. Hope the eventual squabbles don't steer you away. It usually doesn't last long.
>>
>>25285215

They only have names. Don't really have a personallity for them.

Soarin's son is named Jetstream (I think this one is in the pastebin if I remember right)

And Fleetfoot's kids are Freefall (F) and Greased Lightning (M)
>>
>>25285561
As long as there's cute dad!anon stories, I'll be sticking around
>>
>>25285575
So does this mean Maverick, Amelia, and Prism all have ships now?
>>
>>25285777

>Not shipping Maverick with Prism in the first place

Plus Maverick and an only child to me. But do what you want.
>>
>>25285561
I actually ship Dynamo with Mudpie, sooo, unless you're going by my estimations, you don't have to worry about Tonbo pulling an Ace.
>>
>>25285617
Speaking of Dad Anon stories, do you think the Anons will go trick or treating with their satyrs? Would Luna's family go out in Ponyville to celebrate Nightmare Night?
>>
>>25285897
Of course! Unkess there babies are "too old" for dad and mom trick or treating...
>>
File: 21788085.jpg (166KB, 825x825px) Image search: [Google]
21788085.jpg
166KB, 825x825px
>>25285922
No one's too old for trick or treating
>>
>>25285972
I said dad and mom trick or treating. You think I don't know trick or treating is for EVERYONE? I know.
>>
File: 1443474534346.png (145KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1443474534346.png
145KB, 750x750px
>>
Do you think the fauns celebrate Nightmare Night?
>>
>>25286662
I want to motorboat those Minotaur titties
>>
>>25286892
Mudpie, Dynamo, Muddle (and siblings), Daedulus, Snapshot, Thistle, Simmer, Broil, Asha, and Driftwood. Is that the correct amount of dark skinned satyrs?
>>
>>25287000
Daedalus isn't that dark. If you're counting her, then you'd have to include Darcy... Also, does it matter?
>>
>>25287427
I'm just keeping a count. Plus I forgot to add Annie, so it stays about the same if I take out D.D.
>>
File: 924444.png (112KB, 498x944px) Image search: [Google]
924444.png
112KB, 498x944px
Who has the most playful ears?
>>
>>25287862
Yuzu. No doubt. Are the pointy ears on other satyrs expressive like an elf's?
>>
>>25287905
Broil's are... But people focus more on pushing the cest then they do the ears.
>>
>>25287905
I like to think the cow ears are really fun to play with.
>>
File: 67772-large-212382.jpg (14KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
67772-large-212382.jpg
14KB, 600x337px
>>25287925
>Not liking the 'cest.
>>
>>25288018
>>25288018
Is that from Hellraiser?
>>
>>25288018
Don't get me wrong, Incest is one of my top fetishes, but when every other thing incest, well... Over indulgence of ANYTHING leads to contempt.
>>
>>25288043
There can never be too much incest.
>>
>>25287862
She's a cutie, but udders and boobs at the same time? That's just weird.
>>
>>25288095
>There can never be too much ____
I'll take "Most flawed philosophies" for 400.
>>
>>25288112
Speak for yourself, I wish we could get a picture of kimmy with all her species appropriate nips.
>>
File: petunia hot pants.png (73KB, 382x900px) Image search: [Google]
petunia hot pants.png
73KB, 382x900px
>>25288112
Agreed
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 675x829px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 675x829px
>>25288112
>>25288139
Pffft, for you. Some people like the udders. Some people don't and that's okay too.
>>
>>25288147
What about having her just have human boobs with big cow-nipples instead?
>>
>>25288147
>>25288147
Unless I'm going to write something with awkward humor, I prefer her without them.
>>
>>25288169
Also acceptable.

>>25288172
>And that okay too
>>
File: 42gh.jpg (406KB, 753x855px) Image search: [Google]
42gh.jpg
406KB, 753x855px
>>25288139
>nice tits
>little bit of a belly
>>
>>25288225
Unless you're ready to accept udders, I'd reccomend keeping the magic pants on and settling for a bj or titty fuck.
>>
>>25288026
Yes
>>
who the fuck is Utah?
>>
>>25288458
Applejack's kid, recently came to prominence, at least one confirmed moment of getting a lot of boob. Albeit cow boobs, but still.
>>
>>25288508
Oh, ok, I was always Curious and thought his parent was either Big Mac or Braeburn. I thought AJs kids were Ambrosia and Cider?

>Cow Boob
I personally like her cow udders, even if they are "redundant", there are plenty of things you can do with those big, soft cow udders. Writing a short one shot about it
>>
>>25288623
>Ambrosia
That'd be Braeburn's baby.

Oh, Utah knows. Those cow boobs were from when he milked them. Got to second base with Petunia.
>>
File: 1438535568722.png (247KB, 1500x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1438535568722.png
247KB, 1500x1800px
4 >>25288623
>>
>>25288623
>Writing a short one shot about it.
How hype should I be?
Solo hype, siblingcest hype, daddy daughter hype, or shipping disappoint?
>>
>>25288704
Siblingcest FTW.
>>
>>25288798
Nope, Electra is best cest.
>>
>>25288704
Shipping disapoint

>>25287862
>Utah gives a mighty slash down as he splits the wood blocks in two. Fidgeting to pull it out, he pulls at it before it pops out as he sets the next block down.
>Out in the fields, he mumbles annoyances to himself as he straps himself into his plow harness and begins pulling along the soil.
>Not far off, Petunia looks on from the barn and gives an almost dreamy sigh. To which her mother notices, "There is nothing wrong with going over to say hi sweetie."
>"What? Oh, haha, no. I'd just be bothering him, we can chat later." She states before looking back out at the hard at work Utah.

>The door slowly swings open as Big Mac and Utah come trudging in covered in a fine cost of dirt and grime.
>They pass Granny Smith as she sleeps on the coach before going their separate ways.
>Utah goes into a bathroom and sighs tiredly before undressing and running the water.

>Leaving the shower he walks up to his room and enters, on the bed politely sits Petunia with a silver metal bucket by her on the table by bed.
>She waves at him with a friendly smile "Hey Utah, ready?" She asks as he smiles and nods.
>He crawls on the bed as Petunia scoots to the head of bed and rests her back against the wall before spreading her legs apart.
>Utah slowly lays backwards and rests his head right on her udders as he breathes out relaxed.
>Petunia reaches into the bucket and brings out a small chilled container of milk before handing it to him "Here, it's not mine." She laughs as he smiles.
>"Thanks."
>He pops the cork off and takes drinks it down as Petunia begins to hum to him and massage his head, firmly gripping tuffs of hair and then rubbing his scalp as he corks the glass and closes his eyes to fully enjoy the blissful sensation.
>He waits a moment before replying "Thanks Petunia."
>To which she stops humming and smiles "No problem." Before resuming.
>Like that, the two unwind for the night.
>He did brush his teeth later.
>Small end
>>
>>25288817
I'd rate them more or less equally.
>>
>>25288820
Saddened by how short it is, but it was still nice.
>>
>>25288820
Ada'wable. I liked it.
>>
Just did 90% of my two-man dish crew shift alone, that sucked.
I was really hoping Lion-O would follow through with his appearance.
>>
>>25289317

Patience, kid
>>
Thorn was always excited about Nightmare Night. She refrained from being quite so girlish, most of the time, even though she was plenty concerned about her appearance. It was just that the goth-y, rocker sort of look she tended to go for lent itself to a little messiness. Combined with a 'too cool for this' affect, her demeanor meant she didn't get to girl out over her favorite accessories and outfits.

Not so on halloween, though. Thorn could improvise a costume out of things she already owned, from tastefully obscure source material, and execute it well enough that parents tended to get references that went over her peers' heads. She was already planning out this year's regalia in her head: a macaw-like swoop of black mane over the top of her head, a purple-and-yellow tie, white button-up and a maroon suit with white pinstripes. The only problem was the tommy gun, to complete the 'You Are the Quarry' album cover look-alike. She mused about how she could find a suitable prop while she noticed Jay turning the corner across the street, his eyes already eagerly looking ahead to the corner where Thorn would wait.

She grinned to herself as she watched him hurrying across the street, musing for a moment that he should come along as a Vauxhall salesman. She quickly banished the idea as way too much of a reach. That 'Vauxhall and Me' sucked, anyway.

"Hey, babe!" called Jay, catching his hoof on a rock and tripping awkwardly like he almost always did, somehow. He ran up to Thorn and threw his arms around her, excited as a little puppy. He shrugged off his backpack as he pulled back, and began rooting through a pocket for his headphone splitter.
>>
>>25289693

"Great news!" he came to a stop next to Thorn, fumbling with his tangled headphone cables. "I got a holiday job!" Thorn's wings drooped slightly in surprise, her dreams of cute holiday costumes burst like a bubble. Jay continued obliviously, getting hooked up to her iPod and checking in on the music she was listening to.

"Double pay, and it's just a school dance," he said. "Out of town, though, and it runs SUPER late. I won't be back until the next day. Maybe we can go on a date and I can pay, for once!"

Thorn forced a smile, and re-arranged her wings before Jay could notice. She had plenty of time. As sweet as he was, Jay was mired in a sea of cluelessness long before Thorn had ever known him. Thorn hadn't even realized that she wanted so badly to be with Jay on Nightmare Night, but knowing that she'd be without him, the holiday suddenly seemed pointless. She spent the long walk home with him trapped in the conundrum that was 'being Jay's girlfriend'.

She was hurt that he didn't want to spend the holiday with her. But from that big clueless grin and those sweet brown eyes, she knew he meant no ill. Moreover, he would be devastated if he knew he'd hurt her feelings. So hurt, in fact, that Thorn hesitated to let him know anything was wrong at all--it would be better just to suck it up than to try to make him understand how much she had been looking forward to the holiday. By the time they arrived home, Thorn had resigned herself to spending Nightmare Night alone, and making sure that Jay took her on one hell of a date after.
>>
>>25289726

Jay arrived at the office about an hour before he had to leave. He didn't particularly like being extra-early, even for a paying gig, but the shop was the closest thing to a studio Jay could get. The big Yamaha keyboard had a minidisc slot, and supported multi-track recording and onboard mixing--everything he needed to compose, albeit very slowly and laboriously.

The shop rented equipment as well as offering show services, but the equipment rentals were fewer and farther between. Even then, loudspeakers, amplifiers and mics made up the brunt of their business--anybody who needed a big, professional quality keyboard either had one, or found their time at a studio that did. Or, got a part-time job as a DJ at a rental place that had one.

Jay composed on his headphones in the otherwise empty store for half an hour or so, but his work came to a halt as his coworker, Dionysus, carted a few loudspeakers and an amp through the front door. Jay stood and tugged his headphones down to hang around his neck, calling out across the shop.

"What happened?" Di started stacking the equipment back on the shelves, with a somber expression.

"Ehhh, my gig was cancelled," he said. "Supposed to be a birthday party--who's so unlucky they get born on Nightmare Night? But... apparently humans can be allergic to peanuts? And peanut butter? So the mom ate one of the cupcakes and had some kind of reaction to it. They cancelled the party because she might, like... she might actually /die/, man."

Jay's face was frozen in an expression of horror when Di looked up at him, giving the purple-furred satyr a bit of a jolt.
>>
>>25289737

"Gaahhh, that stare, man!" he admonished, angrily. Jay shook his head to clear it, visibly overwhelmed with sympathy for the unlucky family. He thought about how scary the possibility of losing a loved one is, and how even in the most ordinary of moments, everything you expect about your future can be ripped away from you. An image popped into his head, unbidden, of himself and Thorn years down the line. With decades of marriage between them, she was torn away forever by a simple cupcake and a careless baker...

"Hey, Di?" called Jay, somewhat frantically. He began the process of shutting down the keyboard, saving all his edits to the disc inside. "You, uh, you still want to make some money tonight?" Dionysus laughed to himself as he watched. Jay's emotions were always on display, as easy to read as a picture book.

"Shit, man," he said, with a grin. "You took a job on Nightmare Night... and you're dating a goth rocker girl. You are CLUELESS, Jay! She must really like you, to put up with all your shit." Jay looked up from the keyboard long enough to flash a 'well, what can ya do' smirk, then threw his things in his bag and pulled it over his shoulder.

"You'll cover for me, then?" he asked, with just a hint of desperation in his voice. Di waved his hand approvingly.

"Sure as shit, I'll take your money," he answered. "Go be with your girl. It's Nightmare Night, after all... I dunno what the hell you were doing working tonight, anyway." He said the last bit to himself, as Jay had already clambered out the door. Di smiled, walking toward the back to retrieve the equipment Jay had readied for his gig.

As Di rounded the corner, he saw the cart--empty. He glanced at the clock in surprise--there's no way Jay could have gotten this close to the gig without actually prepping his gear! Di sighed, and put his hands on his hips, staring at the empty cart where several loudspeakers, three decks, and two kinds of cable should be.
>>
>>25289753

"God-fucking-dammit, Jay."

Thorn arrived home, costume perfect--mood, less so. Kaos was a bitch. Thorn knew her sulking at a party had made her an obvious target, but the thought that she deserved a calling out didn't soothe her. If anything, it irked her all the more--she might have had some fun, if she could have just stayed quiet and stormy in peace for a bit. The suit was a little warm for the weather, but she didn't take it off. She just sat down, and began to page through her limited collection for scary movies to watch alone. Thorn would never say it out loud--but she wished so very much Jay could be there with her.

The hours rolled slowly by for her, starting with 'Paranormal Activity'. She did love a good poltergeist story. But even though Thorn was casting an extra glance at all her shadows, she just hadn't gotten her itch scratched yet. She began to dig around in the menu, looking for 'The Haunting'. She opted for the old black-and-white original over the new, lame CG film, and settled in.

The story gripped her more, told in black and white and with slightly more punchy characters. The movie was longer, too... they took the time to build a story, back in the day. It made the slow introduction of the ghost so much spookier.

As the climax of the movie set in, the ghost was making all sorts of banging and knocking sounds--enough so that, when her front door slammed open, Thorn jumped in her seat and widened her eyes at the TV. Jay wasn't exactly quiet in his approach, but she was taken completely off guard when, just past the image of the mansion's door bending and stretching in toward the home's helpless inhabitants, her own room's door burst open.
>>
>>25289767

"THORN!" Jay called, with the kind of desperation in his voice befitting of a life-threatening emergency. He was greeted with a loud scream, and an instant later, the feeling of a not-too-lightweight plastic tommy gun slamming into his face. Thorn remained in near hysterics as he recovered.

"FUCK! FUCK!" she screamed, hands on her face. "Baby! Oh my fucking GOD why would you do that?!" Jay looked up at her from his position on the floor, jumbled up with his backpack, nursing a sore cheek in his hand.

"Uhm, because... I love you?" he stammered, looking up at Thorn with that puppy-eyed worry face he always got when he wasn't sure whether he'd done something wrong. Thorn let out a shaky laugh, putting her hands on her chest and sighing.

"What's up, spaz?" she said, gathering herself and walking over to help him up. "I thought you had to do a thing tonight for 'fat stacks' or whatever . . ." Jay scrambled to his feet before she made it, and hugged her tightly, chin hooked over her shoulder.

"Some mare might be dead of peanuts," he said, in his sweet, loving voice. "And I knew I needed to be with you." Thorn stared at the wall past him, a look of complete bemusement on her face as she tried to understand what backstory Jay could possibly be glossing over to earn that sum-up. She was interrupted when he pulled back and grabbed her by the shoulders, looking her up and down, then grinned and began to sing.

"I've got a twenty-dollar bill, that says no-one's ever seen you without make-up..." he sang. Thorn blinked, looking confused at him, wondering what song he was doing for a moment. And then, wondering why he was singing something by 'Brand New'.

"You're always maaaade up!" he sang. She pushed him back and sighed, walking past him to pick up her gun.
>>
>>25289783

"No," she said, "I'm not Jesse Lacey..." He continued singing, with a big grin.

"And I'm sick of you tattoos... and the way you always CRIIIITICIZE 'The Smiths'" Suddenly, she remembered the song, and turned and grabbed his hands, singing with him.

"AND MORRRISSEEYY!!"

Holding hands, they sang together, Thorn right on pitch, Jay less so.

"And I know that you're a sucker... for anything acoustic! But when I say 'let's keep in touch', I really mean I wish that you'd grow up! This is the first song for your mix tape, and it's short just like your temper! Somewhat goooolden like the afternoons, we used to spend, before you got too cooooool!!"
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1013775
There was talk of love for Derpy's kids before, yes?
>>
File: 1445825796362.png (148KB, 1143x772px) Image search: [Google]
1445825796362.png
148KB, 1143x772px
http://pastebin.com/zy2F9msw
To the guy asking me to paste this last thread, finally got around to it. Also, to everyone still here. Special mentions to Vinny, DJ, and Aaron Happy Halloween.
>>
Everytime I see one of Lion-O's stories, I'm both really happy that he wrote it and really sad that I can't write like that.
>>25290317
Oh hey, nice. Bookmarked
>>
>>25290317
Appreciate it, Anon
>>
>>25289793
This is nice
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 421x721px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 421x721px
>"Oh, Blare, what are you doing over there?"
>"Come, come, I don't bite..."
>"Unless you want me too~"
>>
>>25291400

>Hooves
>High heels

How
>>
>>25291494
Boots.
>>
>>25291400
do you want me too?
>>
File: Glimmer_spooker.png (952KB, 3600x3498px) Image search: [Google]
Glimmer_spooker.png
952KB, 3600x3498px
I started this up for the Halloween but didnt finish it, the idea is Glimmer put Norbid's brain in a jack-o-lantern to be festive for the holiday. Even threw a spooky face on her, woo~
>>
>>25291948
Nice
>>
With the cold winds whipping up outside (or inside), ler's talk about some small things.
>What's the coziest your satyr's ever been?
>Does your satyr still sleep with a stuffed animal?
>What is your satyr's favorite relaxing memory with friends/family/lover(s)/alone
>What is your satyr's favorite warm drink on a cold day?
>What is your satyr's guilty pleasure food?
>What's the most intimate your satyr's ever been with their lover that doesn't involve sex?
>Does your satyr like to wear sweaters?
>>
>>25289158
I did want it to be longer but I was at work.

>>25289277
Yeah, I really am likiing this ship, its cute. and cuter with the udders
>>
>>25292234
Snuggling with dad in a big, comfy afghan blanket

Yes, she's a qt.

>What is your satyr's favorite relaxing memory with friends/family/lover(s)/alone
The aforementioned cuddling.

Coffee with flavored creamers

She doesn't feel guilt over food.

>What's the most intimate your satyr's ever been with their lover that doesn't involve sex?
Sharing breath, listening to each others heartbeats in the dark.

God yes.
>>
I want to watch Melody shower.
>>
>>25292865
Does she pee in the shower?
>>
Your favourite satyr is now in the last game you played. How does it go?
>>
File: 95367___fishysituation.jpg (50KB, 697x258px) Image search: [Google]
95367___fishysituation.jpg
50KB, 697x258px
>>25294444
>Advanced Warfare
>Eventide

Hooo boy.
>>
File: Darcy 25.jpg (2KB, 82x125px) Image search: [Google]
Darcy 25.jpg
2KB, 82x125px
Who's got the full size?
>>
>>25294635
>not using google reverse image search
>>
File: Satyr - Big Mac's kid Darcy 1.jpg (359KB, 1196x1809px) Image search: [Google]
Satyr - Big Mac's kid Darcy 1.jpg
359KB, 1196x1809px
>>25294635
>>
>>25294444
>Timber
>In GTA online
... Thank god the hospitals can cure death.
>>
>>25292234
1) In a cuddle pile with his sister's (and a grassy Gizmo)

2) N-No. (Yes. That'll get replaced in a couple years)

3) (a) Friend: One summer, Timber and Mumble were at their spot and a REALLY nice cross breeze come around. There was a carnival in town, music was playing, and they both brought a really nice lunch. He was so relaxed, he fell asleep against Mumble.
(b) Family: His first trip to the Minotaur plains.

4) Hot chocolate. King of all warm/hot drinks.

5) Steak, but only because his mom makes him feel guilty for it.

6) Lover?! Pffft, Timber doesn't have a lover (this young). Though, it'd either have to be the time Ace preened his wings then she taught him to preen hers, or the already mentioned sleeping against Mumble.

7) Sweaters are nice and soft, yes.
>>
File: image.jpg (312KB, 900x1530px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
312KB, 900x1530px
>>25291400
Kiss kiss. Also checked
>>
>>25287905
Something about this post made me angry.
>>
>>25295140
The comparison to an elf, the statement that other satyr's ear aren't "expressive", or the opinion Yuzu's are the best?
>>
>>25295068
Hey, I'm not bashing on the ship, but if we're assuming Blue Bonnet lives with her dad, how did Blare end up in Canterlot?
>>
>>25295353
>Dad
HA. Haaa, that's good. Sorry, just, the only stories I've seen have her live with her mom because Blueblood didn't want to "sully his reputation". anyway, probably the same way Simmer ended up in Ponyville. Plot progression for someone's story.
>>
File: 1442492156567.jpg (108KB, 365x301px) Image search: [Google]
1442492156567.jpg
108KB, 365x301px
>>25295178

I can't quite put my finger on what it is exactly.
>>
File: Cici_workout.png (132KB, 516x895px) Image search: [Google]
Cici_workout.png
132KB, 516x895px
>>25292234
Sleeping on the couch with Coco as Gymnopedie No. 1 played on the radio
Five, actually
Friends: Hanging out with her gymmates at the park to celebrate the coach's birthday.
Family: Having a picnic and telling stories in her parent's room when it was raining outside
Lover: O-oh...
Latte
Cinnamon Rolls
Ohhhhh...
Of course, her mom made her favorite one.
>>
>>25289793
It was alright.
>>
File: 1439771747197.png (95KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
1439771747197.png
95KB, 1024x717px
>>25292234
>>What's the coziest your satyr's ever been?
Emma bundled up under the covers in the cold early morning as she grinds herself against the bed and doing SOME sexual touching of herself.

>>Does your satyr still sleep with a stuffed animal?
Yes, which she uses for dry rubbing.

>>What is your satyr's favorite relaxing memory with friends/family/lover(s)/alone
During a small, short lived Electra phase where she was cuddled up on her dad under the blankets on a very cold winter day watching anime.

>>What is your satyr's favorite warm drink on a cold day?
Hot chocolate

>>What is your satyr's guilty pleasure food?
Cookies

>>What's the most intimate your satyr's ever been with their lover that doesn't involve sex?
>tfw forever alone

>>Does your satyr like to wear sweaters?
She loves em, except when it gets warmer and she gets that underboob sweat and has to dry her flesh balloons off.
>>
File: Emma_and_Pocky.png (146KB, 1037x848px) Image search: [Google]
Emma_and_Pocky.png
146KB, 1037x848px
>>25295894
>Cookies
>Not a pack of Strawberry Pocky a day
>>
>>25295970
GUILTY pleasure, she always feels bad when she eats them because "muh weight gain" but she never bats an eye to Pocky.
>>
>>25295835
She's a cutie. We need more art of her.
>>
>>25295987
Do you think Emma trains for the Equestria games like her mom? Do you think there's a satyr division for the Equestria games? If so, who do you think would be in it?
>>
>>25296107
Not sure why you're asking me, but no personally I dont think she does anything athletic. I always see her as being a homebody and kind of chubby, to both her mother and fathers disapproval, they dont care if she never becomes a participant in the games, they just dont want her to be a fatty.
>>
>>25296107
Emma? No.
General Satyr Division? Yes.
There was once a story with Venus in them and meeting Cadence.
>>
>>25296238
Emma needs to get off her butt and workout her fat ass. Alex should help, I bet.
>>25296328
Only the best of the best for Equestria's finest!
>>
>>25296383
>Alex should help, I bet.
I did write a short about that, Emma is difficult to motivate.

>>25296383
>Emma needs to get off her butt and workout her fat ass
Right now she has a nice, round butt and just enough belly bulge to be a 10/10 but she is walking a fine, dangerous line.
>>
File: 610073947.png (215KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
610073947.png
215KB, 800x800px
>>25296404
What if it's a subtle motivation? Like she spends a lot of time working on the costume of one of her all time favorite characters and she's sure it'll get her lots of attention, but she gets passed up because another cosplayer has a fitter, toned build expected of the character.
>>
>>25296495
I can see that working, best way to motivate a weaboo is to hit the only thing they're proud of and the opposite sex not giving them the fuck eyes.
>>
What are some weird and uncanny things that satyrs do?
>Muddle cleans his ears and scales with a toothbrush
>Mercury likes to smell the glue on the backs of stamps
>Trimmings goes on 4chan to harass sauce posters
>Lola likes walking around the horse nude
>Pear has a scrapbook of Wheelie photos.
>Peach wants to ride a horse
>Starburst drinks maple syrup from the bottle
>Mudpie has a doll specifically for role playing potential relationship partners.
>>
>>25296996
>Stormwalker pretends to be a magician
>Lil Mac plays Hyperspace Hyperwars
>Venus has an addiction to cherries
>Abacus' abacus, which he named
>Sugar Chimes brushes her mane to look like her mother's when she was a filly
>Ace goes out of her way to try exotic foods
>Yuzu trying to cook with already cooked desert items
>>
>>25296996
>Lola likes walking around ... nude
>>
>>25297134
>Venus has an addiction to cherries
Man, what a kiss that would be. Can Venus rate the quality of love between couples?
>>
>>25297272
Not those kind of cherries.
>>
>>25297392
No, I'm actually talking about the fruit, wouldn't a kiss from her taste like cherries?
>>
>>25296996
>Lola likes walking around the horse nude
Get out of the stables, Lola.
>>
>>25297414
And I'm talking about virginities... And how Venus takes them... And stuff
>>
File: 1446410780861.jpg (351KB, 1000x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1446410780861.jpg
351KB, 1000x1091px
>>
>>25297588
Don't forget the edit.
>>25297677
>>
>>25297392
U-unf. Like Ivy, Ace, and Tonbo?
>>25297557
This is glorious.
>>
>>25297918
Jeez, what is it with Pegasi satyr girls and being... Predators... Oh... Ohhhh. Birds of- oh.
>>
>>25298610
Whaaaaa!
>>
>>25297237
I approve. Who is Lola, again?
>>
>>25298647
Babs' satyr. Basketball player. Hot.
>>
>>25298647
Babs' kid.
When shall you be returning to the playing field?
>>
>>25298610
But aren't Timber and Dynamo predator pegasi as well? And isn't Simmer technically higher on the predator level?
>>
The Untouchables:
>Hope
>Yuzu
>Pogo
>Darcy
>Mistake
The Good:
>Nearly everyone else
The Tainted:
>Timber
>Simmer
>Utah
>Gumdrop
>>
Which satyr has the biggest bladder?
>>
>>25299213
The Opinions:
>Yours
>Mine
>Everyone elses
The bitches who feel the need to state it
>You
>Me

Also, your untouchables is three too high. I'll let you guess which three.
>>
>>25299243
What, like your opinions?
>>
>>25298660
Ah
>>25298683
I recall there being a denouement chapter I still haven't written. However, because shit was rather heavy for me in October (and the potential for me moving house), I wasn't wanting to fill my plate with any more work than I was already doing.

Still, I feel I should get something done. Haven't done much exhibitionism/humiliation stories lately.
>>
Rank your top 3s!

Best Fighters:
>Simmer
>Cici
>Lola

Best Gamers:
>Muddle
>Bucky
>Cider

Best Head:
>Sapphire
>Blare
>Gargle

Best Smile:
>Minnie
>Darcy
>Pogo

Fastest Eaters
>Freckle
>Trimmings
>Green Peace

Highest Pain Tolerance:
>Icarus
>Maverick
>Ambrosia

Cutest Couples:
>Blare/Blue Bonnet
>Mumble/Timber
>Thorn/Jay
>>
>>25299313
Best Flyers:
>Ace
>Stormwalker
>Icarus

Top Eggheads:
>Glimmer
>Alex
>Abacus

Top Geeks:
>Emma
>Lil Mac
>Venus
>>
>>25299313

>Highest Pain Tolerance
>Icarus
>Ambrosia

Kinky.
>>
>>25300031
They get into some kinky sexy times. Like that one time Ambrosia "ass raped" Icarus while he was crossdressing... That was a fun read.
>>
>>25300128

>Like that one time Ambrosia "ass raped" Icarus while he was crossdressing

I don't have a problem with Icarus getting pegged, or even enjoying it, but cross dressing is where it gets weird for me.

>Someone with a high pain tolerance being a Dom

Where's the fun in that?
>>
>>25300268
If it helps, Ambrosia had a fake mustache.
>Because that makes it all better
>>
File: 915683.png (96KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
915683.png
96KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 519431.png (512KB, 1500x1800px) Image search: [Google]
519431.png
512KB, 1500x1800px
>>
File: 407505.jpg (115KB, 800x417px) Image search: [Google]
407505.jpg
115KB, 800x417px
>>
File: 23725251.png (918KB, 2029x2247px) Image search: [Google]
23725251.png
918KB, 2029x2247px
>>25301819
Do we ever get any stories with Darcy actually doing work on the farm with Big Mac? What does she really do?
>>
>>25302704

>What does she really do?

Stand there and look pretty.
>>
>>25302964
I initially picture her as the de facto owner of a new bar ran by the Apples.
>>
>>25303003

Or she could help run the farm with Little Mac.

Cider runs off with Garret to sew her wild oats and all that shit
>>
File: 21888325.jpg (1MB, 1811x1028px) Image search: [Google]
21888325.jpg
1MB, 1811x1028px
>>25303034
That could work too, but what is there to be done? Bucking apples abd pulling the cart? Aren't earth ponies typically stronger than earth pony satyrs?
>Sew her wild oats
I've never heard this expression before. What does it mean?
>>
>>25303034
>Garret
>Wild
Pick one.
I know what the saying means, but c'mon. Garret is as wild as white bread.
>>
>>25303003
The only one to stay on the farm.
Lil Mac goes to Appleoosa with Cherry Popper, Gala runs the business portion out of Canterlot/some earth city. Cider is with Sapphire in Canterlot, being a well adjusted domestic lesbian couple. Utah ran off with that cow slut, hunting out laws or some shit (Crazy bastard). Bucky is... Somewhere (does anyone even pay attention to him?). Peach and Pear are busy following in their mom's footsteps and doing cutie mark shit, but for satyrs. Darcy is the only satyr left on the farm/the most responsible satyr left on the farm.
>>
>>25303211

It's essencically "YOLO."

Do stupid shit because fuck it you're young.

>>25303236

I never said Garret was the wild one, did I?
>>
>>25303271
>Cow slut
Is that what Aj calls her after they decide to run off?
>>
File: 21556070.png (446KB, 587x800px) Image search: [Google]
21556070.png
446KB, 587x800px
>>25303271
That sounds really lonely...you think that a famuly like the Apples would understand putting family first and stuff like that. How can Darcy run the whole farm by herself?
>>
>>25303321
AJ or Big Mac. One of them has to be super racist after Granny Smith dies. (rip in piece.)

>>25303322
She runs the FARM (and bar) by herself. Big Mac's kids (and Bucky) run the business. Lil Mac is in charge of the apple route from Appleoosa to Ponyville, Darcy is in charge of making the product and Cider (with Bucky secretly dropping in easier ways to do so, I.e. Machines), and Gala runs the actual business aspect, sales and such. Sure, they don't see their cousins often, but they know they love them. Big Mac's kids following in the path of him and his sisters.
>>
File: 754821.png (215KB, 643x766px) Image search: [Google]
754821.png
215KB, 643x766px
>>25303322
By having really good friends
>>
>>25303395
What's with this thread and racist parents?
>>
File: 21063191.jpg (140KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
21063191.jpg
140KB, 900x900px
>>25303395
That's a relief then.That homely Apple charm is still intact.
>>25303414
>Fluttershy racist about dragons and drakes
>Applejack racist about cows and cow hybrids
>>25303410
I bet her friends help out a lot too. If they aren't lazing about.
>>
>>25303414
Satyrs are the first generation of pure ponies mixed with a non pony species. You ever see the first generation of black and white kids in America after slavery? Imagine that mixed with a sudden influx of half asian kids as well. Satyrs are black, and any non pony half human is asian. Convoluted as shit, I know, but it's the best comparison I could make.
>>
File: 1417929191111.png (372KB, 1113x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1417929191111.png
372KB, 1113x1035px
>>25303491
>lazing about
Darcy has lots of capable friends. It's just a question of if some of them are present.
>>
>>25303491
In the same sense that it is in the show, yeah, just a few dozen miles away... And with modern technology, how far is that really?

>Emma is racist with the Japanese

If you take that "Timber works part time at SAA" headcanon, then she probably has a few of her friends as full time employees.
>>
>>25303518
This sibling picture is probably the best one, in my opinion. I love it so much. This one's my second favorite.
>>
>>25303538
Timber would gain a nice physique from that. Not buff, but not bones. Nicely toned with a touch of farmer's tan. Mumble would probably like that. Which satyr jobs are the most dangerous or pay the most?
>>
>>25303506
Why would the parents be racist though? It feels like a cheap form of drama. Need a problem but don't want either person of the relationship be responsible for it? Just get a packet of racism and add water.
>>
>>25303644

>tfw made one human parent incredibly wary of magic users

I would imagine such a thing would be somewhat uncommon among humans.
>>
>>25303623
... That would explain part of the swole.

>>25303644
You don't deal with racism much do you? It IS a cheap form of drama, it is also far too common in some families. Seriously, go on Facebook for five minutes and cringe at the petty drama. Plus, given WHO is being accused of being a possible racist
>Zecora episode
>Winter wrap up
>Cutie Pox
I'd say AJ is one of the most believable ponies to be bigoted... I mean, she does keep sentient animals in her farm, so, you know.
>>
>>25303644
I feel like Fluttershy wouldn't inherently trust dragons. They're big, destructive, greedy, mean-spirited creatures from her experience with that one dragon who just wanted to take a nap. She would view them as a menace to ponies and wouldn't want her children to associate with beings as violent and selfish as dragons are.
>>
>>25303686
Then one of her kids brings a half dragon to dinner. http://youtu.be/UmMjZnh48Q0
>>
>>25303705
She'll question him and give him The Stare everytime he comes by
>>
>>25303623
If we can assume Simmer and Broil are monster hunting as their jobs (and macking on each other if you subscribe to that headcanon), what are the other drakes' jobs? I can really see Muddle as a Youtube personality like a Let's Player.
>>
>>25303684
No, I really don't. Three of my cousins are half black and my family is half hispanic. Race doesn't come up during family reunions. The only awkward conversations are when my aunt says she doesn't want a smart phone because that's how the government will get her and other political bullshit.
>>
File: 1421305305125.jpg (640KB, 1944x1651px) Image search: [Google]
1421305305125.jpg
640KB, 1944x1651px
>>25303623
>implying jobs
Is innawoods a job?
>>
>>25303879
If Daring Do can make a living off of it, so can they.
>>
>>25303857
If Simmer and Broil get to be cool, then Muddle does too. I nominate pirate.
>>
>>25303857
I subscribe to the headcanon that Simmer joins Ivy as her bodyguard/partner to her travelling medicine-woman shtick. Broil as a retail employee and enjoying a nice chill life with her babe.

Muddle... I could see him working management. Like a contruction worker or corporate. Walk around with a cup of coffee, smug look, and a moustaaaache. Snap as a nurse for threadcannon or construction for the keks. Oddly enough, I can picture Thistle as a librarian. No idea what Blare (or the other two drakes) would do.

>>25303871
Near full white on one end and literal full hispanic on the other. Aside from immediatte family and maybe 10% of my generation (cousins), no interracial business. Either dating someone or being not full whatever... Racism comes up a LOT more often than I care to give a shit about. Most of the time not from the side you'd think. Your aunt one of those cobspiracy people I take it?

>>25303879
Innawoods isn't a job, it's a livelihood. Job involves paperwork and official titles and shit. Innawoods is less complicated.

>>25303948
Yeah, I can see that. For non-mundane drake world, Muddle can be a pirate. Whether it is air or nautical remains to be seen.
>>
>>25303984
Yes she is, and we enjoy every second because it's amazingly entertaining.
>>
anybody have that clopfic where pogo drugs dadnon into gay incest sex from forever ago?
>>
If you wanted to see a short lewd comic, then:

Who would you want it to feature (characters)?

What would the situation be?

What acts would you want to see?
>>
>>25272606
>Satyrs try to snatch something private and personal to one of their friends from their parents
>Satyrs need to finish cleaning by the time parents get back, but there are a lot of distractions
>Satyrs try and spy on [insert satyr here] and [insert satyr here] to find out why they've been acting all weird this week
>Satyrs have to wait in line for the release of a popular gaming system
>Satyrs try to find another library to use for an upcoming project
>Satyrs pet sit the parents of the pet animal hybrids
>Satyrs need to babysit
>Satyrs try to hurry up to [insert satyr here]'s big performance
>Satyrs run a lemonade stand in November
>>
>>25304807
>Maybe Misty x Muddle
>Misty trying to mold Muddle into a better person
>Paizuri, oral, facial, and hotdogging
>>
File: Satyween.png (138KB, 800x668px) Image search: [Google]
Satyween.png
138KB, 800x668px
>>25289793
Nice Satyrween story, mang.
>>
How was satyr's first experience with anal?
>>
Muddle just had a prank go wrong. What happened?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0VITLSG5ws
>>
File: 1445228417493.png (282KB, 904x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1445228417493.png
282KB, 904x1055px
>>25305893
Hot.
>>
File: 1395124702610.png (711KB, 1849x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1395124702610.png
711KB, 1849x1273px
>>25305893
They felt complete.
>>
File: 1437587034807.png (3MB, 2000x2249px) Image search: [Google]
1437587034807.png
3MB, 2000x2249px
>>25305893
A little awkward, but pleasant. Rocket got tired of sharing the same hole with Ratchet, but didn't want to wait.
>>
>>25305978
MILF Ace is hot
>>
>>25305992
Benefits of an age gap and an eventual gentle temperment. Hotshot had to deal with her stricter dom phase. Consequently, he really knows how to worship/tease/abuse the horsepussy, though he's somewhat reluctant to do so.
>>
File: 02799_921680616.jpg (118KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
02799_921680616.jpg
118KB, 1334x750px
>>25305924
>>25305922
>>25305893
>>25305978
>>25305992
>>25306208
SHAME
>>
>>25306304
>>
File: image.jpg (188KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 1600x1200px
Friendly reminder: DJ partially got what he wanted (on both sides).
>>
>>25304807
Thistle and Rory

Shy nerd girl goes full lewd on her crush

Shortstack titty fuck, shortstack assjob, anal, lot's of moaning and booty jiggle
>>
>>25306391
>Two ships that have little to no content and is pushed by what seems to be one person for both of them.
How inspiring and very interesting ideas anon.
>>
>>25306391
I forgot he made this. Still cute
>>
>>25306417
>Thistle and Rory
Jesus Christ, give it a rest
>>
File: Garret, Thistle 1.jpg (378KB, 752x1062px) Image search: [Google]
Garret, Thistle 1.jpg
378KB, 752x1062px
>>25306665
Nice try, almost satan
>>
>>25306665
No.
>>
>>25303271
Tired of being thought of as the predictable, dependable good girl of the family, Darcy takes up pole dancing to spice things up. Her thighs are practically built for it.
>>
File: 700902.jpg (348KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
700902.jpg
348KB, 1500x1500px
>>25306844
>>
>>25306844
She gets insane numbers of tips, even though the isn't even an erotic pole dancer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCRP-5om_3Y
>>
>Darcy really wants to help around the farm and be just like her dad, but often messes things up on accident
>Sad to say, she's not the brightest when it comes to farming
>She refuses to let others know that having trouble remembering everything about apples and stuff is killing her inside, and so she keeps on smiling
>>
>>25307135
... That was sad. You made me sad.
>>
>>25307135

That's kinda how I always saw her. Not the brightest person to ever live but she's really kind hearted and caring.

I usually ship her with Abacus to even things out but that's just me
>>
>start writing a short about boys locker room talk
>suddenly come down with a case of the 'why bother?'s
It's just going to turn sexual somehow anyway
>>
File: DO IT.gif (1MB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
DO IT.gif
1MB, 500x255px
>>25307486
>>
>>25307486
How old would they be? Because if they're under 15 in the story, then turning it into sex just sounds wrong. So wrong.
>>
>>25307524
no.
>>25307600
High School-ish. But someone's going to make it sexual, which is fine, but exactly what I don't want. So I won't.
>>
>>25307642
...Soo you're saying you won't write a story because someone else might continue where you end it and turn it into sex?
>>
>>25307671
I'm just tired of lewd-lewd-lewd all the time and don't want to bring more options for lewd to the table.
>>
>>25307748
Lewd is good... In moderation.
>>
>>25307748
I'm tired of the lewd as well, but stopping yourself from creating content that aren't about sex won't exactly help in making this thread less lewd, will it? There will ALWAYS be someone who'll try and turn everything into lewd. It's best to just try and ignore them if you don't like it.
>more options for lewd to the table.
I'm fairly sure all the lewd options has been placed on the table several times over.
>>
Give me a satyr(s) and a situation and I'll write something teeny about it
Then maybe someone will be at least a little inspired by it and follow up.
>>
>>25307642
Hey man, there's no reason the both of them can't exist. The reason why people think lewd is so prevalant right now is that no one's speaking about the other non-lewd options and stories like:
>>25307135
>>25305588
>>25303857
>>25303623
It isn't so much that people will definitely add something sexual to a story, it's that you guys don't really pay attention to them or the discussions about it. Take >>25289793 as an example. No one's added anything lewd or sexual to it and the response was pretty posutuve, albeit sparse.
>>
>>25307975
Yuzu and Mistake have spend quality friend time together. I require cute.
>>
>>25307975
Darcy ends up in a slightly bad accident while working at the farm.
>>
>>25307975
Hope trying to play in a band with her lyre or orcarina.
>>
>>25308034
>"Yuzu, you have to trust me. Official judges in the 2015 Canterlot Wine Festival aren't gonna take you seriously if you don't garnish and dress!"
"Mistake, get your filthy artist hands away from my carribbean delicacy. It's perfect, don't fuck with it."
>"Screw it, I'm putting a face on it."
>Ensuing squabble on the ground in flour while father Anon hoists them up and shames them
>The dreaded 'Only stupid assholes sit here' corner
>>
>>25307975
Derplings snuggling with dadanon
>>
File: 567375.png (2MB, 1533x1485px) Image search: [Google]
567375.png
2MB, 1533x1485px
>>
>>25308916
I like Asha with her hair down. She looks pretty.
>>
>>25308051
>As you, Darcy, sit on a hay bale with a steak on her eye, momma bear frets, pacing and speaking quickly
>"Ayy mija, are you ok? Please, por favor, tell me you're ok."
>Moping silently, you shrink a little more into yourself
>Muffed up again
>"That father of yours, Big Mac... I need to talk to him. He's being too reckless and now you do the same, conyo."
>She feels your forehead and swears again before heading back to the house, leaving you alone in the barn
>You tear up and whisper a quiet 'lo siento'
>>
>>25308481
>As Misty uses your face to anchor yourself, you sigh a soft, happy sigh
"You girls are the best that ever happened to me, you know that?"
>Melody, snuggled up on your right side, traces the plastic imprint on your Megadeth shirt
>"The best ever? Not even meeting mommy was better than us?"
>Lying just above your head, Derpy shrugs, eyes inverting
"O-of course you guys were better, sweetie."
>Dingaling, between your legs laughs at you
>"Daddy's gonna sleep on the couch tonight!"
"Why you little--!"
>>
>>25309338
Hope that couch is comfortable.
>>
>>25309264
So what do you guys think happened that made Darcy get hurt?
>>
>>25309694

She tried to climb a fence, slipped, and fell.
>>
>>25309694
Probably not keeping up with the hay bales Big Mac tosses her. He's probably going through something like a mid-life crisis if he's being reckless like that.
>>
>>25309694
Stepped on a rake.
>>
>>25309739
Sideshow Darcy
>>
>>25309122
She is pretty, yeah. Shame we don't get enough content of her. Is it because she's deliciously dark skinned?
>>25309264
What is your satyr self-concious about?
>>
>>25309694
she put her heart out there...
>>
>>25310047

>What is your satyr self-concious about?

>tfw can't think of anything that would fit the character(s) without some bullshit reasoning

Writing is hard.
>>
>>25310047
>What is your satyr self-concious about?

>Hope
Constantly worries that she's either setting a bad example for the satyrs that come after, or setting the bar too high because she tries so damn hard to do her best.

>Laika
She's never sure just /who/ the good girl is, and that bothers her.

>Eris/Kaos
I do have an idea, but I'm planning on writing it, instead of using it as a bump

>Mistake
She walked in on ma and pa getting it on one drunken weekend, and is worried about powercreep in fetishes in her lovelife. She thinks people will find what she's into too kinky, and that she'll get weirder as she gets older.

>Timber
Knows his life seems to resemble a... animu, or whatever it was Emma called it... and worries that people will judge him for it.
>>
>>25312051

>Kaos

She thinks people are going to ignore her, so she spreads rumors about people that may or may not be true.
>>
>>25312051
>Hope
I personally never saw her as THE oldest.

>Laika
I kek'd

>Kaos
Oooh, mystery

>Mistake
That... Is harsh. No kid deserves to go through that.

>Timber
People already do. Poor kid.

>>25312165
>Kaos
That's just rude.
>>
>>25313345

She just wants attention, that's all
>>
File: 1446523899335.jpg (236KB, 839x801px) Image search: [Google]
1446523899335.jpg
236KB, 839x801px
>>
>>25314167
>Muddle still doesn't know how siblings can be cool as is convinced tgat everyone is secretly a robot
>>
File: mistake zombie.png (143KB, 945x895px) Image search: [Google]
mistake zombie.png
143KB, 945x895px
>>
>>25312051
>Laika
>She's never sure just /who/ the good girl is, and that bothers her.
https://youtu.be/XYUEW3_WvH0?t=55s
>>
Guy talk time, Satyr thread. Pick your boy and make it happen.

>We all know that once boys reach a certain age, they begin to get romantic, or even sexual feelings. This is a natural occurrence, so!:
>Who has your boy held hands with?
>Who has your boy kissed?
>Who has your boy asked out?
>Who is your boy's secret crush that NOBODY is ever going to find out about?
>>
File: 1439994953617.gif (319KB, 350x174px) Image search: [Google]
1439994953617.gif
319KB, 350x174px
>>25315145

>Muddle

>Melody
>Misty
>Melody
>Snapshot
>>
>>25315145
Oh my
Icarus
>Ambrosia, Ace, Stormwalker
>Ambrosia, Stormwalker
>N-nobody
>Hotshot
>>
>>25315145
Clef
>Treble (As a sister!)
>Dee (She surprised him)
>Too busy with recitals
>Dee (He thinks it's secret, but they all clearly know)
>>
>>25315145
>implying girls don't ever have a sexual thought before they're an adult
>>
File: 20752222.png (160KB, 661x700px) Image search: [Google]
20752222.png
160KB, 661x700px
>>25316172
No, they're pure daughterus who refuse to be corrupted.
>>
So do we think the first anon was pleasantly surprised when the missus got pregnant, or was he really annoyed? Had she been letting him go bareback because there was no chance of pregnancy or so they'd thought, or were they trying for a child?
>>
>>25316172
>implying we don't talk about the girls all the time
That's why I prefaced it with "Guy talk"
>>
>>25317053
This
>>
>>25303857
I see him being more like Kevin in Fred The Movie. Extremely immature and obnoxious. If he uploads any youtube videos, it'll be of his "friends" or enemies making fools of themselves or hurting themselves in humorous ways.
>>
>>25317189
Or himself, in his own words, "being a badass", showing off poorly executed skateboard tricks, bike stunts or dance moves that he genuinely believes to be totally bad ass.
>>
File: Satyr - AJ's kid 0.2.jpg (543KB, 996x1499px) Image search: [Google]
Satyr - AJ's kid 0.2.jpg
543KB, 996x1499px
>>
>>25317189
>>25317224
How come Simmer gets to be the cool guy but Muddle only gets to be the incompetent douche?
>>
>>25318372
Well, he's a sissy with pink hair, so he's written being the toughest and most badass monster hunter there is for the same reason some people used to write Timber being the most ultimate macho man with the greatest dick in the world that every single woman wanted, I guess.
>>
>>25318469
But why can't Muddle be something then? At least part of the guard if Simmer can go off hunting monsters and no one gives a flying fuck about him.
>>
>>25318532
Why does every satyr have to be something special? What if Muddle just wants a normal, relaxing life when he's older? What if he wants to become a banker?
>>
>>25276001
We need more of her, and give her four other siblings. Brownie would want a big family.
>>
>>25318584
>Muddle borrows some of his Dad's money and becomes a ruthless loan shark
>Amasses his wealth through intimidating tough ponies to work as his cronies, who in return intimidates his clients to pay
>All of it is hush hush because there's no way a drake child could compete with the seedier businesses in Equestria
>Sooner or later though, the other loan sharks start to take a big dive in clients
>They send their bruisers and locate his place, but they always come out beaten, bloody, or charred
>Eventually becomes a major player in the Equestrian underground and boasts to his friends on having the biggest hoard this side of Equestria
(Also I know the names of the rest of the dragons now. From left to right: Vex, Spear, Fizzle, Garble, Gronkle, Baff)
>>25318706
Cinnamon Roll sounds like a good name to give her, like stated above. Can we focus on her for now?
>>
>>25318372
>>25318469
>>25318532
>Implying
I honestly never liked the MH headcanon for the Fizzle kids. Just seemed TOO fantasy (in a fantasy setting, amirite?). As for "why" Muddle can't be a bad ass, I had some ideas as to "why".

1)It would break the momma's boy headcanon people have.
2)People write him as Garble 2.0, minus the bravado because DragonQuest was a shit tier episode that made "dude bro" seem like a major antagonist and had a horrible moral.
3)He's not that level of popularity where a B tier or A tier writefag wants to write him and focus on giving him an adventure
OR
>>25318584
4)What this guy said.
>>
>>25318372
Because he's the real punching bag of the drakes and serves no purpose but to make others feel good about themselves.
>>
>>25318532
Because one is a woolie and anything bad that has happened is never his fault. Writers seem to fucking love giving him everything and anything too.
>>
>>25318969
*woobie
>>
File: oh_okay.jpg (73KB, 743x423px) Image search: [Google]
oh_okay.jpg
73KB, 743x423px
>>25318953
This would hurt if it were true...but is anyone mean to Muddle? I don't thsnk any of the other drakes (besides Thistle and Simmer) pay much attention to him.
>>25318969
What, the bad stuff? I haven't seen much of that lately, only the push of incest with his sister. Besides, the only bad thing I've seen of him is implied rape and abuse.
>>
>>25319024
>is anyone mean to Muddle?
Writers.
>>
>>25319055
So he's like when Garret was portrayed as a jerk?
>>
>Muddle, Simmer, Snap, and Blare want to go flying with the pegasatyrs. How does it go?
>>
>>25319215
No survivors.
>>
>>25319612
Rocks fall, they all die
>>
>>25319767
Tornado hits them at mach 7, they all die
>>
>>25319854
Meteor hits Ponyville, they all die
>>
>>25319896
A writer writes them out of existence, they all die
>>
>>25320032

>Satyr never existed in the first place
>dies

???
>>
>>25320227
It was actually you who died, they were already dead
>>
>>25320227
Anonymous makes his way into Equestria.
He porks Lyra
Suddenly satyrs.
>>
What's the most embarrasing thing that's happened to your satyr(s)?
>Emma brought her shoujo manga to school instead of her textbooks and the teacher caught her reading 'Heart Throbbing Griffons In My Highschool Are Actually Wizards'.
>>
>>25321193
>Not when Emma brought her friendfiction about everyone touching each others butts to school and read it in the cafeteria
>>
>>25321273
Oh...oh Emma, no.
>>
File: 19390762.png (554KB, 1342x1382px) Image search: [Google]
19390762.png
554KB, 1342x1382px
Slow day today
>>
>>25321670
unf
>>
File: 19664214.png (309KB, 900x1507px) Image search: [Google]
19664214.png
309KB, 900x1507px
>>25321708
Two things are sure in eveey satyr thread. Hope is best daughteru, and Darcy is mega hot.
>>
File: Alma perdida2.png (620KB, 700x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Alma perdida2.png
620KB, 700x1200px
/emo/ here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klfquP1_dpk

Hiki, the second satyr of /emo/ in a Dia de los muertos make-up

Alt in here >>25290410
>>
>>25321795
How many people actually think Darcy is the pinnacle of hotness, though? Who do you think is the hottest satyr.
>>
>>25321950
Huh, cute. Grey skin looks a bit weird, but assuming make up.

>>25321959
Ooh, that's a toughie... I wanna say Ivy, but considering she is daughteru, Mumble... Goth/emo girls are hot, ex goths as well.
>>
>>25321959
Tough call between Electra Hope and Tsun Tsun Alex imo.
>>
File: 23150794.jpg (361KB, 1031x1265px) Image search: [Google]
23150794.jpg
361KB, 1031x1265px
>>25321959
Ace or Dawn. They both have some really good genes.
>>
File: 1444728510751.png (207KB, 1071x784px) Image search: [Google]
1444728510751.png
207KB, 1071x784px
>>25321795
>Hope is best daughteru
You spelled Yuzu wrong.
>>
File: 20719811.jpg (77KB, 819x900px) Image search: [Google]
20719811.jpg
77KB, 819x900px
>>25322299
Your full house is not enough to sway me from best daughteru. It's an objective fact that Hope is the overarching best daughteru before the other best daughterus
>>
File: Mafia_Girl.jpg (211KB, 1497x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Mafia_Girl.jpg
211KB, 1497x2048px
>>25318793
Muddle doesn't seem too bright for that. It takes a lot more than intimidation and muscle to run a business. However, this intrigues me since now I want to witness how Mafioso Muddle rises to become a prominent crime boss.
>>
>>25322776
Alone? That stupid fucker wouldn't get off his mama's tit alone! Nah, nah. He's got bravado and ambition, as well as that drake skin... But he would literally be dead in days, maybe hours if he stepped on the wrong toes. What he needs is a team. Managing money is one thing, but getting involved in one form of crime will only get you so much. I'm talking drugs, prostitution, weapons, human trafficking, even law. No one gets away with it with one head. No one.
>>
>>25322926
But what about his fire breath and super sharp claws though? It's not like he's defenseless. I'll admit though, he would have to have a team to oversee the other aspects of his business. Plus, even though he's starting on a path more suited to his dragon nature, I feel like he might have a few rules he'd follow to avoid becoming an irredeemable scumbag (like not selling drugs to children, no pony trafficking or forced prostitution, stuff like that). Who do you think would help in his endevors? Ponies, griffons, changelings, or fellow satyrs?
>>
If Muddle finds a problem he can't punch, he can punch someone who can solve it.
>>
File: drawthread21.png (151KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
drawthread21.png
151KB, 1000x900px
>>25323133
That seems appropriate.
>>
>>25323088
>>25323133
... He gonna die.
Seriously.
>>
File: 23058373.png (140KB, 875x700px) Image search: [Google]
23058373.png
140KB, 875x700px
>>25323308
But Anon, you can't expect silly ponies to these silly ponies to penetrate glorious dragon skin forged over 1000 times in hottest dragon fire. Drakes are practically walking death machines, like Flutters says, right? Right? Right.
>>
>>25323370
Those are dragons. Drakes are like tiny AP tanks (the weenie version of tanks). Also... Who said ponies? (Humans: masters at killing things)
>>
>>25322186

I always imagined Ace being Tomboy-ish pretty. Kinda in the same vein as Rainbow Dash.
>>
>>25323133
Makes me wonder if Muddle likes One Punch Man.
>>
File: smite_chaac_by_scebiqu-d6ym9el.jpg (357KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
smite_chaac_by_scebiqu-d6ym9el.jpg
357KB, 675x900px
>>25323404
Who would be best warrior?
>>
>>25323432

Probably one of the Royals.

Good genes + Access to training
>>
>>25323432
One of the->>25323455
Royals. Yeah. I mean, half magic god child. Get rid of the whole "morality" thing and you have literal planet busters? (At least on whatever planet Equestria is on.)
>>
File: 23966994.png (751KB, 910x1260px) Image search: [Google]
23966994.png
751KB, 910x1260px
>>25323404
But Anon, Muddle is half human and half dragon, the best of both worlds. Surely he'd find a way to stand up against puny humans. Plus, drakes are atleast a Sherman, not those dinky APs if we're going with my limited tonk analogy.
>>25323406
I always pictured her more reserved and cool, but just as driven and passionate if you press her buttons enough.
>>
>>25323536

>I always pictured her more reserved and cool, but just as driven and passionate if you press her buttons enough.

I moreso meant physically. Tomboy with short red hair and rocking thighs See Hinoka from FE:Fates

As for personality I'm undecided, as with a lot of stuff it seems. She can be a bitch when she wants to be, but she's also "daddy's little girl."

For instance, Icarus is one of her best friends, yet his laziness and half-assery drives her up a wall. So sometimes she's pretty short with him. Not because she hates him, but because she cares.
>>
>>25323536
>Humans find out his mockery/plans to expand
>Still working solo to manage
>Humanity, as usual, has a way to deal with him...
>Gas, explosive, poisoning, weak spots, but no.
>Those don't send a big enough message.
>They use a newly developed (out of public eye, of course) weapon.
>Aptly named the "anti-drake" rifle.
>Meant to pierce dragon scales, it is only named after drakes because some dumb asses on Earth can't tell the difference between them.
>One shot leaves a bloody mess of what was the first Drake crime lord.
>Crime War... Crime War has changed
>>
>>25323406
Tomboyish pretty
Motherly, but stern
Calm and collected
A leader at heart
>>
>>25323607
I'd waifu Ace, honestly. Which satyrs have the best thighs?
>>25323755
#HumanityFuckYeah
#OnlyGoodDrakeIsADeadDrake
>>
>>25323833

>I'd waifu Ace, honestly.

>Waifuing best daughteru

For what purpose?

>Which satyrs have the best thighs?

Apple Satyrs
>>
>>25323833
Same.

>>25323949
Trick question. ALL satyrs have the best thighs... Imagine any satyr with their thighs wrapped around your haid and crotch within licking range.
>>
File: 21464490.png (824KB, 1309x1573px) Image search: [Google]
21464490.png
824KB, 1309x1573px
>>25323949
Because she deserves to be loved despite what she tells herself
>>25323976
>Any satyr
Birbs included?
>>
>>25324013
Let me rephrase. Any half human.
>>
File: 23158353.jpg (2MB, 1672x2120px) Image search: [Google]
23158353.jpg
2MB, 1672x2120px
>>25324126
Yes
>>
>>25324126
Groot and the Mers. Splinters and fish.
>>
>>25324126

So what would other halflings be called?

>Pony/Changeling - Satyr
>Dragon - Drake
>Diamond Dog - Pup?
>Siren - Merfolk?

None of them really sound right except "Satyr," and maybe "Drake."
>>
>>25324213
Who?
>>
File: kipperdesign.png (146KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
kipperdesign.png
146KB, 800x800px
>>25324235
Well griffons are called sphinxes. Merfolk is acceptable. Pup sounds good though. Laika's the only one, so we could excuse it. I tried to get a shota pup in, but I need to work on his concept...and art skils, because good gosh is it atrocious.
>>25324243
Timberwolf satyr and Dazzlings satyrs.
>>
>>25324312

I forgot about Sphinx. But that doesn't have the same ring as Satyr.

Pup doesn't sit well with me, and I think we can think of something better than "Merfolk."
>>
>>25324478
Weredog?
Merman and merwoman?
>>
>>25319102
You tell me. >>25323755
>>
>>25324665
So like if Garret was in Scarface, almost Satan?
>>
>>25324478
But sphinx would be the most physiologically accurate. We can't call them harpies. Satyr just fits because ipotane is a mouthful and still refers to half human with cloven hooves. What about kelpies for the Dazzling satyrs?
>>25324312
What's the story on him?
>>25324665
Do people really hate Muddle? No one's ever talked about killing Simmer.
>>
>>25324711
Pretty sure there's been discussion of killing Simmer. Even then, the only reason people talked about killing Muddle was because it was about the topic of crime. Like GTA, criminals die. Also, Kelpies? Nnno. Way too... Off. Like Ipotane.
>>
>>25323833
>>25323976
>waifuing Ace
Not even going to say it this time.
You don't waifu Ace, she husbandos you.
>>
>>25324733
>>25324711
How will satyrs die, /sat/?
>>
File: 1424591926523.png (172KB, 682x690px) Image search: [Google]
1424591926523.png
172KB, 682x690px
>>25324709
Sure. Point being that most anytime someone tries to do something good, interesting, or even amusing with Muddle, he gets his teeth kicked in.
>>25324711
It's not a stretch to think so. Some people read too much into this image and came to the conclusion that Muddle was deserving of a righteous ass beating from his own mother.
Then there's the whole 'sins of the father' aspect that some people play up for Muddle, but completely ignore for any of the other villainous offspring. It's lunacy.
>>
File: 21103904.png (622KB, 956x1250px) Image search: [Google]
21103904.png
622KB, 956x1250px
>>25324853
I like Muddle. I like his smug confidence goofball attitude that's just irritating enough to make you want to sock him, but you know deep down he's an alright dude. Dragons are dragons, yeah. They're the species prone to greed, aggression, and lust. But darn it, if all the other drakes can channel their dragon tendencies into something cool and productive and still have distinct personalities from their parents, then Muddle should too.
>>
File: 94730651.png (463KB, 922x691px) Image search: [Google]
94730651.png
463KB, 922x691px
Remember the Fuck Club?
>>
>>25325322
The fuck club, the Armada, and the O3Ps, yeah. Various forms of polyamory.
>>
>>25324925
I like this portrayal of Muddle. Smug, spoiled, but ultimately a sweetheart. A bit like Roger from Doug
>>
File: Emery_gets_impatient.png (191KB, 733x895px) Image search: [Google]
Emery_gets_impatient.png
191KB, 733x895px
>>25326073
Obligatory post of the day
>>
>>25324925
Who is the girl dragon supposed to be?
>>
>>25324844

Historic, on the fury road.

Witness!
>>
>>25326725
Thistle.
>>
Guys... Last night I got drunk and was wondering, what would a minotaur half human be called AND would anyone even be able to tell the difference from a boy half human and a full Minotaur? I mean, look at some men, practical bears.
>>
>>25328697

>What would it be called

I like Holstaurus, but that might suit half cow better.

>Would anyone be able to tell the difference

Minotaurs are usually shown to have a bull's head, a human's torso, and bovine legs. Half Minotaur would, in my mind at least, have human upper half with bovine horns and maybe ears with bovine lower half Sans utters for girls cause that's just weird to me.

But that's just how I justify it.
>>
>>25328810
I think it's only cow girls who have udders, not Minotaur girls.
>>
>>25328917
>Milk based species.
>No udders.
>>
>>25329047

>What are breasts

Besides, two sets of nipples is getting into /d/ territory.
>>
God damn, I fucking hate Minotaurs so much. They all need to be rounded up and put into camps far away from normal, respectable people and half-breeds. Even elves aren't as bad as they are. If a Minotaur can't eat it, fight it, or rape it then they just smash it and ruin it for everyone so that nobody can enjoy it. That's the 'taur way of thinking.

They have no culture of their own and have invented nothing throughout their species' entire existence. Everything they have comes from either stealing or else the pity of better races. Fucking dinmoo's. If your daughter starts dating a Minotaur then just kill yourself, because you've clearly failed as a parent. Just nail all your doors and windows shut in the night and burn your house down with all inside, because that's the only way to regain some semblance of purity again. As the flames lick at your flesh and your family burns around you, smile, because at least you'll know that your little girl will never debase herself by carrying a Minotaur child.

Over 80% of Minotaur youths report to never having met their father, and over over 88% of Minotaur "families" living in foreign countries are on welfare. They're a drain on the economy and moral fibre of whatever community they belong to. If a Minotaur moves into your neighbourhood, move out. Seriously, just pack your things, take your family and go. Where? Doesn't matter so long as there are no 'taurs. I'll tell you what will happen if you stay. Crime in the area will go up, drugs will begin finding their way into the schools and the streets will no longer be safe to walk at night. What started off as just one Minotaur will soon become two, then four, then half a dozen, then before you know it you're the only non-Minotaur family left on the street.
>>
>>25329141

Before long, you'll hear the sound of a window breaking in the middle of the night and your waifu will turn to you in bed, scarred. She'll ask you to go investigate, and being the family protector that you are means you'll oblige. Getting out of bed, grabbing your gun and going downstairs, you'll find a herd of 'taur youths dressed in hoodies stealing your TV. You'll tell them to get out or you'll call the authorities, but they'll just laugh. They'll laugh because they know that the police no longer follow up on calls from the area due to it now being deemed "too dangerous" for their officers.

One of the youths will charge at you with a knife and you'll be forced to shoot in self-defence. As the body of their homie crumples to the floor, the other dinmoo's will flee and you'll hear your waifu and daughteru scream from upstairs.

You'll be charged with murder and the media will paint you as a racist psychopath who was just waiting to take out his psychotic rage on a poor, innocent and underprivileged minority. "How dare you protect your family from that historically disadvantaged youth?" They'll say.

I could go on, but I'm making myself angry. The point is this.

WHEN AROUND 'TAURS - LOCK YOUR DOORS!
>>
>>25329141
Is that a /tg/ copypasta?
>>
>>25329158
No, I just made it up now. In case it isn't obvious, my feelings towards Minotaurs are generally negative.
>>
>>25329158

Pretty sure it's from /pol/, except replace "Minotaur," with "black."
>>
File: 764542.png (107KB, 696x679px) Image search: [Google]
764542.png
107KB, 696x679px
>>25329137
>two sets of nipples is getting into /d/ territory.
And?
>>
>>25329153
And yet the satyr princess is getting plowed by one on a nightly basis.

>>25329158
See >>25329189 , feels pretty /pol/.

>>25329217
This. We already have horse and birb pussy.
>>
>>25329250
People actually like that idea? It seemed pretty garbage
>>
File: 1398124182676.png (701KB, 571x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1398124182676.png
701KB, 571x1500px
>>25329250
No. Dawn is as pure as fresh snow on a crisp winter morning. She has ascended beyond the desire for sex, and focuses instead on being a flawless visage of chastity and virtue for all her subjects.
>>
>>25329326
Personally, I prefer daddy and Dawn doing their part to continue the royal bloodline.
>>
>>25329326
A choir of angles heralded her birth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjEK_iKwmI0
>>
>>25329326
>As you read the Canterlot Times, you sigh.
>Your little girl looks up to you, hands on your shoulder and chest.
>"Whuzzat say, mommy?"
>You put on a weary smile.
"Just your Grandpa making up stories again."
>She looks to the paper, pointing at the angels.
>"Wha's this stowy?"
>Giving a soft giggle, you peck her head.
"Well, this story is about Pegasi satyrs, uh, saving a little girl."
>Your daughter smiles.
>"Thas a pwetty girl."
>Softly laying your cheek against her head, you smile.
"Yeah..."
>You miss your mom.
>>
>>25329412

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy7DUySV4gc

>They say that she can miraculously heal any that are pure of heart of any illness that plagues them, even if it's beyond the normal capabilities of magic to cure.
>They say that she can walk on water.
>They say that on rainy days, out of reverence the rain parts over and around her so as to not dampen her.
>They say that wild flowers grow in her hoofprints and never wither.
>They say that by her grace, those who hunger shall be fed.
>Radiance just wishes she'd stop barging into his room when he was trying to enjoy a little private guy time.
>>
>>25329250
>>25329273
Eh. It's adequate. It hasn't really stuck by me for some reason, but that's probably because my headcanon deals with minotaurs (and other creatures) living on an island continent with their own civilizations besiged by monsters remaining from an old war created by an evil goddess.
>>
Do you guys remember Halley from the Shooting Stars CYOA?
>>25325852
>>
>>25329566
>>Radiance just wishes she'd stop barging into his room when he was trying to enjoy a little private guy time.

>"Hey, Radi, what'cha doing?"
"D-Dawn, damn it, get out of my room!"
>"Aww, don't be like that, big bro. You mad because I interrupted your jerking off?"
"I was not!"
>"Yeah you were, I saw! You have a girlfriend you know, that means that's almost as bad as cheating."
"Get out!"
>"I'm going, I'm going. I just came to tell you that daddy says you're late for your longsword training."
"Oh, shit-"
>"But if you want I can go tell him that you're already too busy practising with your 'sword' to come."
"God, you're so annoying! Don't you have idiots to fool into thinking you're the chosen one or something?"
>>
>>25329566
>Radiance just wishes she'd stop barging into his room when he was trying to enjoy a little private guy time.
Radiance, your sister wants to sleep with you. Don't make her beg.
>>
>>25329702
But she's too small to handle his girth.

>"Damn it Dawn, stop trying to catch a glance of my dick!"
"C'mon, 'big' bro, I wanna see! I always hear the maids gossiping about how big it is."
>"The maids? I don't... I've never-"
"Oh whatever, it's not like everybody doesn't know you screw the help."
>>
>>25329702
They sleep together all the time, Anon. Little Dawn just loves cuddling up to her big brother on cold nights and having him hum her a lullaby to send her to sleep. Radiance is a very loving and protective brother, and he is more than happy to spend some quality sibling time with his little sweetie of a sister.

Dawn usually goes to Radiance for comfort and reassurance when their dad's away or their mother's busy in court.

Ascended beyond sexual.
>>
>>25329851
Celestia has a habit of show Radiance's girlfriend the pictures of him and Dawn snuggled up together every chance she gets. Luckily Mistake finds it adorable and doesn't tease him about it that much.
>>
>>25329479
Dawn sounds like she'd make a good mother. So, her little abomination of abominations of nature a cutie patootie or one of those potato children?
>>
>>25330019
Cute little peach bottoms.
>>
>>25330019
Ever heard of Sawney Bean?
>>
>>25329851
They're used to seeing each other naked anyway, since Equestrian social norms don't often call for clothes.
>>
>>25330153
I meant the Minotaur/satyr baby, not a disgusting incest baby.
>>
>>25330019
They are perfection cubed. The heavens themselves echoed with the sound of angels rejoicing on the day they were born.
>>
>>25330200
Exactly. Because only a retard would name their child minos. Either that or fetal alcohol syndrome.
>>
>>25330187
Equestrian social norm may not, but their dad sure as hell will. He'll notice right away if there's some disgusting incest crap going on between Dawn and Radiance.
>>
File: 1432247710474.png (96KB, 519x370px) Image search: [Google]
1432247710474.png
96KB, 519x370px
>>25330200
>Minotaur/satyr
>>
>>25330201
So any child of Dawn's is heralded as a gift from the divines? ... Neat. That'll look good on a college application.
>>
>>25330216
>A moral Anon as Dawn's father
... I want more of that.
>>
File: 1435949157427.jpg (466KB, 3898x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1435949157427.jpg
466KB, 3898x5000px
>>25330241
Nope. You only get, "Boo hoo, my daddy's a racist."
>>
>>25330250
Well, better than "no, all the pussy in this castle belongs 2 me"
>>
>>25330216

>Radiance is sitting with a thousand yard stare as his sister wiggles in his lap, trying to get comfortable.
>'Can't boner, dad will beat me. Can't boner dad will beat me. I don't need it. I DON'T need any of that tight sister ass. I DON'T!'
>>
>>25330230
We got satyr x shark/fish people, satyr x drake, satyr x sphinx, and satyr x cow-girl. How is satyr x minotaur any weirder than those?
>>
>>25330265
>Implying I like either of those
Kind of why you almost never see Dawn being brought up anymore.
>>
>>25330277

In my day we just didn't tolerate that kind of thing. I remember when I was a kid, Minotaurs still had to sit at the back of the bus.
>>
>>25330269
Thank the gods that he's got a sexy maid instead of his sister.
>>
>>25330278
>You will never have happy old man Anon get a visit from his grandbabies, who he helped raise and who love him very dearly
>He will never be "stern, but fair" because he's just looking out for his kids' safety and happiness
>The thread will never calm the fuck down and let this come to be
>>
>>25330306
And Mistake... Who could "be" his sister. It's a-okay to roleplay
>>
File: 1410751122212.jpg (17KB, 253x296px) Image search: [Google]
1410751122212.jpg
17KB, 253x296px
>>25330277
>satyr x shark
No one uses that. That is about as tact on as anything could be.
>satyr x drake
Both half human
>satyr x sphinx
Both half human
>Satyr x cow-girl
Both half human

>>25330338
Almost nobody likes him. He was made just because.
>>
>>25330338
>Mistake roleplaying as Radiance's sister
But that would require her getting to know how Dawn is like, no?
>Mistake keeps trying to be friends with Dawn just so she can find out how she behaves
I like this idea.
>>
>>25330361
>Nobody uses that
>Who is Buoy Belle?
Also, Mistake is a girl
>>
>>25330397
Please tell me all the times people use buoy belle? I think the only thing she has is mt's art and a one post story.
I meant to reply >>25330321
>>
>>25330369

>"I know you're only hanging out with me so you can fuck my bother as me."
"What? N-No! I just... I just really think you're cool."
>"Uh huh, sure you do."
"No really, I'm not trying to learn to mimic you!"
>"Right, whatever you say."
>...
>...
"So uh, weird question, but how would you describe the texture of the inside of your vagina, and how would you rate the tightness?"
>"Pssh, tighter than yours I'm guessing, seeing as you're going through all this just to pretend to be me."
>>
>>25330415
About 29. Desustorage is your friend, dumb ass.
>>
>>25330439

>Half and hour later and Radiance is comforting a crying Mistake as she cries over his shoulder.
>"A-And then she said that she's seen forty year old mothers of twelve with tighter cooches than mine. She was SO mean!"
>Radiance rubs his girlfriend's back soothingly.
"I know, she can be a real bitch when she wants to be. I've told dad, but he never believes me. Everybody just thinks she's this innocent little angel and that I'm making stuff up."
>>
>>25330487
... Mistake needs hugs, Radiance needs a better dad, and Dawn needs a bitch slap... And an attitude adjustment
>>
>>25330473
Stop lying you twat. Most of those are list posts or mentioning her name. I just counted and there are only three or four stories there. Two are more than a post.
>>
>>25330473
I wonder how long it'll be before that site dies too? We need to start archiving our archives preferably inside other archived archives.
>>
>>25330496
You asked for mentions, not stories. Retard.

>>25330497
Hmm, wasn't there a guy on that? Pineapple guy?
>>
>>25330513
I said use, not mentioned. Using and mentioning do not mean the same thing. Two of those were our posts too.
>>
>>25330439
If Mistake wanted to know what Dawn is like around people she like, why not just arrange for Radiance and Dawn to hang out so she can follow them around in disguise and observe Dawn's behavior when she's with Radiance?
>>
File: 1432449950976.png (123KB, 678x936px) Image search: [Google]
1432449950976.png
123KB, 678x936px
>>25330493
You can't blame Anon. He just can't bring himself to believe that his perfect little girl isn't quite so perfect after all. Even Dawn isn't entirely to blame, especially since she's met with applause for every little thing she does. This is practically her theme tune. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzadWHm9vU8

Not surprising she's a little full of herself.

Captcha wants me to select all the eggs. Why is it doing this to me?
>>
>>25330540
Or change into Radiance for a week while he goes to... Space Camp?
>>
Somebody making a new thread?
>>
>>25330545
That would also possibly be an option, if she could pull off the disguise and the act accurately enough to fool Dawn.
>>
>>25330542
Oh, that is bull SHIT. She needs to be held accountable for her actions and Anon needs to get off his fucking high that his "perfect angel" is human! ... Natured... Human natured.
>>
>>25330545
Dawn tries to constantly molest Radiance, not knowing it's not really him. Or else being fully aware and still doing it just for fun.
>>
>>25330549
Here ya go

New Thread
>>25330563
>>25330563
>>25330563
>>25330563
New Thread
>>
New thread

>>25330566
>>25330566
>>25330566
>>
>>25330568
>>25330572
>I never asked for this
>Abominations of abominations

>Tiring pic vs cute pic

>Singles vs dubs

>Both made within 30 seconds of each other
... Tough choice.
>>
>>25330596
I say go with the colored pic. Easier to find in the catalog.
>>
>>25330596
The mistake one has a cuter image.
>>
>>25330605
That is a valid point.
>>
>>25330596
First one doesn't have (embed) in it 3 times
>>
>>25330619
Who cares?
>>
>>25330568
>>25330572

Which one to pick?
>>
>>25330689
I say the Mistake one.
>>
>>25330699
The discussion in the other one seems more interesting though.
Thread posts: 553
Thread images: 114

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.