[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>musical note Can Sweetie Belle still sing really well? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: cmc official cutie marks.png (18KB, 320x103px) Image search: [Google]
cmc official cutie marks.png
18KB, 320x103px
>musical note

Can Sweetie Belle still sing really well? Is Scootaloo still good at doing stunts on her scooter? Is Apple Bloom still good with carpentry/building/inventing/alchemy?
>>
>>25073405
No. They permanently lost the ability to do things they were good in.
>>
>>25073405
I doubt it, or anymore for that matter.
>>
>>25073405
quite literally their individual cutie marks.
>>
>>25073405
I Don't See Why not. Just because they got their QT marks, doesn't mean the show staff can't still create stories revolving around their other talents.
>>
>>25073405
I like the cutie marks but the shields are shit
>>
>>25073405
Fluttershy is a good seamstress even though her cutiemark has nothing to do with dresses. I don't see why they would lose out on there talents.
>>
>>25074933
>>25074911

This.

but seriously. they've known that they were good at those things.

but they never got their marks for it. even though those WERE their individual marks, they didn't realize that they had a shared talent, one they didn't really start doing until much later, after they had already tried out these tons of things...and learned more about themselves in the process, Diamond Tiara even points it out...and until they had enough experience and had done enough self-searching to realize that others have issues knowing themselves, so they helped them find themselves the only way they knew how, by thinking of the situation...alot... which is exactly what they did when they were crusading.

that's when they discovered what the final puzzle piece was.

In essence, their search for their special talent caused them to know themselves much better, which helped them realize that others have not searched themselves as much, so, using the self searching skills they learned by doing all this shit, they developed a talent for guiding and helping others.
>>
>>25073405
>in a plotline not shown in the episode, the griffin kingdom has declared war on Equestria and is killing the shit out of everyone
>Luna resorted to the age-old tradition of conscripting all those without special talents as meat-shields via a huge spell nobody remembers existed
>all blank-flanks in Equestria are now official "Shieldponies" and will be rounded up and sent off to the front lines
>this is why the cutie marks look so similar and bland

And thus the story of the CMC ends, no more episodes with them no takebacks permanent.
>>
>>25073405
cutie mark =/= skill or talent
it only represents your greatest drive or purpose, which could virtually be anything

what drives the CMC is pretty clear by the end of the episode
and with that in mind, you could say they gained such similar cutie marks by sharing the same motivation despite having different aptitudes and preferences
>>
>>25074933
this is a terrible example

try "Rarity is a good seamstress, even though her cutie mark is about rocks" or "Pinkie is a good baker, even though her cutie mark is about parties"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.