[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally got around to watching Episode 17 ("Brotherhooves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

I finally got around to watching Episode 17 ("Brotherhooves Social") and Apple Bloom sounds...I dunno, older? I don't know why I just noticed this now.

Change her voice.
>>
>>25044348

Just do what the rest of us have done and stop watching at the end of season 2.
>>
File: 1385306849885.png (112KB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
1385306849885.png
112KB, 268x200px
nigga how fucking deaf are you, her voice's been in decline since S2. It becomes really apparent in S4 when she goes full redneck mode. Sweetie Belle is even worse.
>>
They casted 10 year old actors because they thought the show would be over long before they hit puberty.
>>
>>25044399
This was a mistake Chowder made.
>>
>>25044364
this but only at the end of season 1
>>
>>25044348
Her and Sweetie Belle's voices have dropped.

Scootaloo is as good as ever.
>>
>>25044364
>>25044406
>stop watching after season 1/2
>still browses /mlp/ and are elitists about it
Why?
>>
Because they all went through puberty for the IRL VAs. It's most noticible with Creber and Corlette, although I think they've managed to overcome the initial voice change and sorta recapture their old voices last episode. Will have to rewatch old scenes to compare.
>>
>>25044419
It pisses you off.
>>
Honestly Sweetie Belle's voice getting less squeaky was okay.

She sounds better with an older voice.
>>
File: 1400535650626.jpg (125KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1400535650626.jpg
125KB, 720x540px
>>25044468
>Sweetie Belle's voice getting less squeaky was okay.
>>
>>25044348
no fuck you
they're growing up
>>
The fillies are growing up. It makes sense for their voices to change a bit.
>>
>>25044348
Nigga, what are you doing. Go watch last saturdays episode. Happening level man
>>
>>25044364
every fucking day, every fucking thread about a recent episode shitheads like you pop up and say the same "everything past season 2 is shit."

NARRATIVELY SEASONS 1&2 WERE THE WEAKEST OF WHOLE SERIES.
>>
>>25045367
Actually Season 2 is still my favorite season.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.