[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To Grander Pastures:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: bitten_apple.jpg (41KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
bitten_apple.jpg
41KB, 400x267px
Itchy Writefag who needs to get something off his chest.
>>
who cares
>>
To Grander Pastures-
Home is where the heart is:

"Mac !!!" Apple Fritter exclaimed, excited beyond belief to see not only her cousin but also a member of her family.

Being one of the few apples that operates in Manhattan, Fritter being appreciative of Big Mac's company was an understatement.

Caught in the middle of an embrace on a scale she didn't anticipate, Fritter was having a hard time acquiring air.

"Mac.....can't breathe" soon Fritter began taping on Mac's tree trunk that is supposedly mandated to be called an arm, which swiftly turned from tapping into hammering.

"Hmm, OH!" Mac quickly realized he turned a passionate hug with one of his distant cousins, into a PFC; sleeper hold.
>>
Is this going to end in fucking?
>>
Sue me, to lazy to add green.
>>
I smell incest.
>>
Does a bear shit in the woods
>>
Fritter stated to breathe in air like a Saddle-Arabian would water after a week being lost in the middle of a dessert.

Mac started to consul Fritter, "Fran I'm so sorry !" Fritter quickly retorted with a softer hug "I know, I know, I missed u too." Fritter hushed.
Mac didn't react he just let it happen afraid he'd mess up again.

After Mac claimed his luggage the two apples headed off to Fritter's farm, in up-state Manhattan.
Their mode of transport was Fritter's Pick-up truck, along the ride Fritter dumped her music collection on Mac's lap asking to pick something.
>>
MANEHATTAN, EXCUSE ME
Auto correct is a bitch.
>>
The mini cardboard box held multiple cassette tapes with one thing in common, they were all country.
Holding band names ranging from:
The Rolling Gems, The Dixie Fillies, to the classic Alabamare.
Mac didn't have a real preference, due to the fact that he lived in a small village and had little time to be listening to music, from working on the farm "non-stop" so he picked something random.
>>
How about you help Big Mac, play something.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.