[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a reminder that staying positive and truly believing in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Clipboard01.jpg (13KB, 580x127px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
13KB, 580x127px
Just a reminder that staying positive and truly believing in yourself sometimes doesn't do shit.
>>
>>25041388
did he die? cancer really sucks, i can't even be edgy about it
>>
My playlist on the last day of my life will include The Smile Song, Timelessness by Fear Factory, and Fade To Black by Metallica.
>>
File: 1389927064333.png (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1389927064333.png
8KB, 300x300px
>>25041444
>>
>>25041420
I don't think he's edgy, just being cynical.
>>
>>25041388
Being positive and to believe in yourself is important to fullfill your goals in life. But you cannot do anything against a terminal cancer, no matter how positive you are.
>>
>>25041388
>>25041977

Sometimes bad things happen anon.

Sometimes no matter how much you stay positive or believe, its unfair.

And that's ok maybe you will be at least happy right?
>>
here in my s̸̤̜̻̻̭̼t͚͔a͖͓̠̪̫bl̳̞͓̭̭͕ͅe̝͚͇͖̰e͝e̡̜̘̯̯̼͎e̤̖̮̣̪̠e̯̣̰͈ę͔̺̲̝̺̮̯ee͈͙͉̩̬͍̣͜e̳̮͈̯e̳͉̹̣͎ just bought this uh..new poneorghini here

fun to drive up here in the canterlot hills

but you know what i like a lot more thanKNOWLEDGE! this uh..new poneorghini here but you know what i like more than my new poneorghini here

my thoroughbredex talk where i talk about this ᶰᵉʷ ᵖᵒnᵉᵒʳᵍʰᶦᶰᶦ ʰᵉʳᵉ the ǝɥʇ in fact i’m a lot more proud of the 7 new canterlot hills that i had to get installed to hold 200 new poneorghinis (silence while snout moves) THE it’s like the sparkle twilight billionare says: the more you whearny the more you DRIVE UP HERE IN THE CANTERLOT HILLS

in fact. the real reason why i keep this poneorghini here..is the real reason i keep thisPONEORGHNI here is that it’s a reminder, a reminder that friendship still possible because it wasn’t that long ago that i was in a little poneorghini, sleepin, on bookshelves in the canterlot hills with only FOURTY Seven billion bits in my bank account and only FOURTY Seven poneorghinis in my poneorghini account and only FOURTY Seven hills in my canterlot account and only FOURTY Seven thoroughbredex talk where i talk about twilight sparkle in my THOROUGHBREDEXTALK WHERE I TALK ABOUT twilight sparkle account. but you know what? something happened that changed my life. i bumped into a PONEORGHINI and another PONEORGHINI and a few more PONEORGHINIS. i found 5 poneorghinis. i don’t call it money anymore i call it OAT UNITS. you must have enough oat units! you must have enough poneorghinis. you must Ć͓̣̟̥Ọ̠̬͕̠̺ͅN̝͢S͓̟̤͇͔͚̙T̬͉̝̙̘̟R̫̻U̬̱C҉̲̥̬̪̜T̖͇̗͟ͅ ̖͙̥͎ ̖̫B҉͍͖͈͕ͅA͎̗͍RN̳̼̼S̼̪͍̲̪̥͘. i’ll see you on my horseite, it’s a quick video and uh..you’ll see there absolutely nOTHING
>>
File: 1442564420293.png (448KB, 599x496px) Image search: [Google]
1442564420293.png
448KB, 599x496px
I hope that even with all lost, he died happy.
>>
>>25041388
How about you enjoying the life you had and not being bitter about it being short, because life is fucking short.
>>
>>25041388
Who?

I mean, yeah that really fucking sucks, but who was he and what has he done?
>>
Poor guy, his last tweet was saying "CANCER IS CURED"

I got to give him credit for being positive to very end

The guy is AffinityShy

http://affinityshy.deviantart.com/
>>
Life is a bitch. We already know that
>>
>>25042040
We p/o/ny now?
>>
>>25042089
I've read all the cooments. I don't know if i'm feeling feels or cringing. None of them known him when he was alive, but he is a saint now for them.
>>
File: salvage aventador.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
salvage aventador.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
>>25042040
Also anon pls can you make a pone version of DROPOUTOFCOLLEGE.WMV ? I like it a little bit better than the original HEREINMYGARAGE.WMV
>>
Background story
>http://zoltaer.deviantart.com/journal/Rest-in-Peace-AffinityShy-565602680
>>
"sometimes doesn't do shit" is still better than dieing without trying. Besides it's been shown that positiveness helps with going through disease, kind of like a placebo.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.