[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Politics in yesterday's episode.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: feeltheconflictwithinyou.jpg (160KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
feeltheconflictwithinyou.jpg
160KB, 1366x768px
It was rather clever timing to put politics in an episode that's 9 days before the Canadian election (many of the actresses involved in the show are Canadian) and during the early stages of the American primaries.

I'd say Diamond Tiara, at least before her "Pony I Wanna Be" song, came across as analogous to Donald Trump, and Pipsqueak as analogous to Bernie Sanders.

Of course, Diamond Tiara during and after that song defies comparison to any real-life politicians I can think of.

What say you, /mlp/?
>>
>>25040043
>What say you, /mlp/?
I want to fuck horses.
>>
File: 1382916054231.png (144KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1382916054231.png
144KB, 600x600px
>>25040043
>Pipsqueak as Bernie Sanders
>Sanders shills are this desperate to make forget he's an old kike with ridiculous proposals
>>
File: aboutthesubjectathand.png (21KB, 205x248px) Image search: [Google]
aboutthesubjectathand.png
21KB, 205x248px
>>25040115
>>
>>25040295
>to make PEOPLE forget
That'll teach me not to post 6 hours before I regularly get up.
>>
>>25040295
>kike

Thank you for immediately discrediting your perspective.
>>
>>25040043
>tiny wimp vs rich cunt

Nope, I'm not seeing it.
>>
>>25040422
For the purposes of the comparison, Pipsqueak's lack of muscle is considered analogous to Sanders' lack of backing by billionaires.

Rich cunt vs. rich prick... putting aside their sexes, they're still both obnoxious rich candidates who actively brag about their wealth.
>>
>>25040583
Most of the candidates are backed by interest groups and corporations to push their own agenda through the head executive. We need a candidate who wants to derive power from the people so he's accountable to the people not one who gets power from those groups and then remains accountable to them in spite of what the people want.
>>
>>25040583
No, Bernie Sanders is shrimpy British loser who relies on girls without cutie marks do all the real work and save his ass when he fucks everything up because he's not qualified for the job, unlike the rich jerkass who knows how to boss people around.

#RichJerkass2016
>>
>>25040872
I already said I was comparing Trump to Diamond Tiara PRIOR to the "Pony I Wanna Be" song.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.