[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rainbow Dash agreed to take Scootaloo on a tour of Cloudsdale,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1419979032945.png (63KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1419979032945.png
63KB, 500x335px
Rainbow Dash agreed to take Scootaloo on a tour of Cloudsdale, so now Scootaloo is patiently waiting for Rainbow Dash to return. Unfortunately, Rainbow Dash has been struck by a train and is in critical condition with a roughly 40% chance of surviving. If she does survive, she'll be lucky if she can ever fly again. The accident happened because Rainbow was in a hurry so she could get back in time to take Scootaloo to Cloudsdale.

You have been sent to give Scootaloo the news and potentially bring her in to see Dash, who is still comatose.

>Arrive at Scootaloo's house
>See this
>What say?
>>
>>25037934
HEY BITCH, DASH IS DEAD AND YOU'RE A CUNT
Then I'd kick her in the stomach.
>>
>>25037934
I would have be just like this scene.
https://youtu.be/-eHr-9_6hCg?t=42s
>>
>>25038278
Look at this edgelord.

Fuck off, you underage faggot.
>>
>>25039267
N8 b8 m88 ir8 8/88 k8
>>
>>25037934
HEY BITCH, DASH IS IN CRITICAL CONDITION AND EVEN IF SHE LIVES, SHE'LL BE LUCKY IF SHE CAN EVER FLY AGAIN, AND YOU'RE A CUNT

Then I'd kick her in the stomach because making her hate me will distract her from the pain of possibly losing her hero.
>>
>>25037934
>Pegasus
>struck by a train
How the fuck does that even happen?
>>
"I'm so proud of you, little buddy!"
>>
So is Scootaloo still in the orphanage or did Dash adopt her?
>>
>>25037934
I guess I have to learn about the layout of Cloudsdale, as well as finish that jetpack.
>>
>>25041285
>tfw those are the last words Scootaloo will ever hear from her idol
>>
>>25037934
I get Twilight to use her princess magic to turn me into a Rainbow Dash look alike that can fool her (with working pegasus wings and everything, she's an alicorn I know she can do it). Then I go to her house and say

>"Ya ready to see Cloudsdale squirt!"

Someone has to be Dash until the real Dash recovers and I couldn't bear to hurt little Scoot's feelings like that.
>>
>>25042472
"Hey Twilight, Top Cunt got bit by a train. You should probably go and visit her."
>"Anon, I've told you not to call Rainbow Dash that na- wait, what? Oh no! Scootaloo was supposed to be going to Cloudsdale with her today!"
"Well, I guess she's going to have to settle for the Ponyville Hospital."
>"This is serious Anon! We need to find someone that can impersonate Dash, or Scootaloo will be devastated! But where are we going to find another loud mouthed show off?"

Green when?
>>
>>25042556
>sociopathic anon gives no fucks
sure is 2006 /b/ in here
>>
>>25042571
>implying it isn't best Anon
>implying self insert feels Anon is actually good
>>
>>25037934
I'll ask,
>"What happened to your new cutie mark?"
>>
File: 1422596898046.jpg (16KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
1422596898046.jpg
16KB, 443x332px
>>25041264
Flying trains.
>>
>>25038278
>>25040458
>I'd kick her in the stomach

Is that a new meme, or something?
Every time I see a thread related to Scootaloo, someone wants to kick her in the stomach.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.