[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you die your collection of pones will be thrown away as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1389211137831.jpg (18KB, 486x383px) Image search: [Google]
1389211137831.jpg
18KB, 486x383px
When you die your collection of pones will be thrown away as if they were the most trivial of disposable baubles. Those images and videos on your computer long since erased, their playback files obsolete. The My Little Pony brand may still exist in 50 years but not in the manner you remembered, if you could still remember that is. What was her name? The pink one? She was happy and... and had balloons or something. And there was some little ones who were in school. What was so special about... was this a television show? Your addled mind will struggle to recall a moment in time you shared with countless others, never knowing them in real life but bound by common interest. All those moments literally lost in time like tears in rain. And in those last few moments when the last horsefucker finally dies, when there is no one left to recite the stories and share the friendships from long ago, so does all of Equestria. Forever.
>>
>>22192634
and billions of years from now the last proton will decay and there will be nothing but void.

What's your point?
>>
>>22192652
I would like to imagine that in a billion years, the inheritors of the universe will have long figured out true sustainable life-extending methods that go beyond known physics, where you are perpetually engaged in anal stimulation with your horse waifu will nothing to stop you except whim.
>>
>>22192686
I couldn't truly enjoy it if I knew I could stop it.
>>
>>22192634
Babby´s first existensial crisis?

Nothing lasts forever, boo-fucking-hoo
How about enjoy things show now while you can?
>>
>>22192634
Just lose it all and become insane, it is for the best.
WHY CONTAIN IT
>>
>>22192634

All I have to say is #yolo #swag #420blazeit
>>
>>22192634
>When you die your collection of pones will be thrown away as if they were the most trivial of disposable baubles.
Fuck you my pony collection's going in my coffin with me. Then everyone will actually have a reason to cry.
>>
End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
>>
File: 1418677851162.jpg (905KB, 1678x1542px) Image search: [Google]
1418677851162.jpg
905KB, 1678x1542px
>>22192634
You're wrong, Anon, those of us who have kids will pass it on to them, and on, and on. Damn it, it may die out, but the horsefucking will never fade.
>>
>>22192860
>Implying there will be anybody at your funeral
>>
>>22193099

>implying that matters

To have a funeral he'd have to be dead. Not like he'd be caring.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.