[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twilight's Game Night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 492
Thread images: 137

File: 1420248012493.png (511KB, 505x665px) Image search: [Google]
1420248012493.png
511KB, 505x665px
Day 1: http://pastebin.com/PmrCPg7x
Day 2: http://pastebin.com/yWkWgc97
Day 3: http://pastebin.com/teqv69zX

Old thread: >>21315703
>>
>praise the green!
>>
>>21378120
First for Trixie DM's the next story!
>>
>>21378120
Who forever GM here?
>>
>>21378174

I've been DMing for 2 years at this point. Same story. I don't think they want me to end it yet. They're only level 9.
>>
>>21378231
Uhh, 3.5 to clarify
>>
>>21378174
I have to DM all the games that are not Shadowrun or TDE
Found an Exalted group to play with, first time DMing next week
>>
>>21378231
>>21378251
>3.5
Tons of fun with D&D, if only the group could decide on a campaign. Or a system.
>>21378263
>First time DMing
Good luck with that, my first time ended with my group surfing a dreadnought through a greater demon's chest cavity. And not in a good way. Nah, but Dark Heresy is fun. Especially those crit tables. U-unf.
>>
>>21378331

Oh yeah, my party is playing in a medieval fallout type universe. They are travelling this destroyed world making friends and allies in unlikely places. Meanwhile, they have 2 big bads already, a 3rd on the way, and they are slowly building an army of demons and cancer "zombies". The end game is going to be a massive battle over the starting city and each of my players is going to 1v1 one of the big bads because so far, each player has a specific vendetta against one of the big bads.

Should all be fun I think.
>>
>>21378331
Only thing else I ever DMed was Vampir: The Requiem, and there I just improvised everything all of us were 15
Exalted is going to be interesting
>>
File: Pinkie Pie shocked.png (869KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie Pie shocked.png
869KB, 1280x720px
>>21376689

>The six of you pause, the silence total except for the heavy clatter of the stone across the table. It bounces off your mug, skittering towards Twilight's screen.
>It rocks back and forth for a second, eventually coming to a rest on -
>"20!" Dash hoofpumps the air. "Hell yeah!"
>Twilight sneers at the d20. You could swear she bumps the table with her hip, trying to get it to move one last time.
>With a final grimace, she turns to the still frozen Pinkie Pie.
>"It's a social check," Twilight reminds her. "Mint Julep doesn't have to follow it."
>One of Pinkie's eyes twitches, just one, and she slowly brings her hoof back down, scooping up the d20 and cradling it gently.
>Her hair collapses on itself for a second, just a second, before springing back up into its usual mess.
>"No," she whispers. "No, my own dice would never hurt me. There must be a reason..."
>"You can ignore -"
>"No!" Pinkie Pie cuts off Twilight. "I just... why? Mint Julep needs a reason..."
>>
>tfw never /tg/'d
>tfw learning the aspects of D&D through this green
>tfw nobody to /tg/ with
How much am I missing? ;_;
>>
>>21378397
Oh shit

>>21378407
Go to /tg/ man, there's a general for finding onnline groups for pen and paper stuff I think
>>
>>21378376
>medieval fallout
>destroyed world
>zombie/demon armies
>massive battle
10/10 would play innasetting.

>>21378407
/tg/ has gamefinder threads, if you want to risk that. You could also try looking up a local gaming store and see if they have games. I don't regret a single minute of playing pen and paper.
>>
>>21378407

Depends on the group. /tg/ has a gamefinder thread up all the time, even /mlp/ has games going in the fallout equestria thread, and someone is usually trying to start up that simple tabletop they have where the one class/race combo is bear/bear.

Its fun with the right people. If you decide to /tg/, stay away from That Guy and That DM threads for the same reason you stay wish normals would stay away from cringe threads and cons here.

Don't bring your fetish to the game. Do play your character as your character, and definitely read up on the system you are playing.
>>
>>21378397
Anon needs to secretly, IC and OOC, clue Ponks in on his secret suicidal plan. I imagine he's going to work some redemption angle for Paladin and having Mint nearby for that will be clutch.
>>
>>21378426
>>21378443
>>21378456
Firstly, I live in a shithole which probably doesn't have a "local game store".
Secondly, I just don't feel like I have enough imagination for this. It looks really interesting, but if RP decides the ammount of your earned EXP then it doesn't really look promising for me.
I'm a hopeless soul
>>
>>21378566
Normally you can get only a few points of bonus exp through RP, and learning good RP comes with time
Just go to /tg/ and look around
>>
>>21378566
It takes practice Anon. Writefriend is writing a group that has been playing a while, they're going to be good. Don't be discouraged before you even try.
>>
>>21378566
>rp
>experience

Pssht, my experience has been that most DMs level you as the story progresses, maybe with a slight bonus for doing something awesome or in character.

If you need more imagination, read more. Adventure novels, fantasy stuff. Hell, just start writing something and see where it goes. I didn't think I had an imagination, now I can take an idea and build a world around it in just a few hours.
>>
>>21378526
If we're throwing out ideas, I like this one.
>>
File: Rainbow Dash cries.png (318KB, 2122x2957px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash cries.png
318KB, 2122x2957px
>>21378566
If Rainbow Dash can do it, so can you. Have faith in yourself.

>>21378397

>"Do we mean *nothing* to you?" Mercury Flare yells in the priestess's face.
>Mint Julep pulls back from the bard, face filled with confusion.
>"But... those people... " she stammers. "I could do so much for them..."
>"And we are going to die for them!" The pegasus stamps the ground for emphasis. "Do you see any way for us to survive? Because I don't! We are going to go into the Lich's throneroom, and we are going to DIE."
>"Then if we're already dead, let me use the last of my power to help them!"
>"Do you really want me to die screaming...?" Mercury Flare's eyes tear up, and she drops her head, ashamed to let anyone see. "You thought those Reavarii were worthy of your mercy... but not us...?"
>She peers up at the priestess through the fringe of her mane. Tears stream freely from her eyes.
>"We are going to die trying to buy them time to escape..." she whimpers, "and I... I feel it's the right thing to do. But please... it will not be swift... let the gentle caress of the sun be the last thing I feel, not an eternity of pain. Please..."
>"I'm sure Paladin will find a way!" the priestess argues, verging on tears herself.
>You shake your head.
"My body shall be the shield that protects the innocent. It has been, for a very long time. And I believe... I believe now is when it must end, though I shall do what I can to protect you all."
>Mint Julep can't hold it back any longer, the tears finally coming forth.
>"Please..." Mercury Flare begs the priestess one last time.
>>
>>21378842
>drama intensifies
Holy shit. Suicide Squad is go.
>>
>>21378842
>Have faith in yourself.
He hath spoken so I shall obey.
But seriously, playing with completely random people alone is spooky
Also I should be sleeping instead of reading how small pastel horses and a human play D&D
>>
>>21378949
Some groups play over skype, if that makes you more comfortable.
>>
>>21378598
>>21378614
>>21378625

What they said. Docking experience in this context was highly specific to the game, character, class and group. That scene was about an experienced player running a Paladin in a group he knows and trusts. The norm is regular XP at ST discretion with minor bumps cool shit or good RP occur.

Whitewolf for life.
>>
File: IMG_20150111_174703.jpg (110KB, 465x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150111_174703.jpg
110KB, 465x452px
I was going to draw something lewd and inappropriate for this thread but I did this instead.

This is good stuff.
>>
>>21379417
could have more maregina
>>
>>21379504
The mood isn't right for that.
>>
>>21379526
Maregina is like Jello, Anon. There's always room for it.

But I get what you're saying
>>
>>21379738
>There's always room in it

Fix't.
>>
>>21379738
And there's always room in the maregine for you ~
>>
>>21379760
>Not being able to fill up your waifu
I am sorry for your loss, Anon.
>>
>>21379792
I could fill you up whenever you want
>>
File: Pinkie Pie can live with this.jpg (3KB, 90x80px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie Pie can live with this.jpg
3KB, 90x80px
>>21378842

>"Okay!" Pinkie Pie's hair bounces back to full extension. "I think Mint Julep can accept that."
>"Way to ruin the mood," Applejack says with a smile, brushing a tear out of her eye.
>You look over to Twilight - has she...?
>No. She looks sad, but... distant. She knows she can't stop you now.
>Rarity follows your gaze, frowning as she sees Twilight.
>"Look, darling, I know you're worried that we will wipe again, but it is okay," the unicorn tries to comfort her. "I'm having fun." She looks around the table, eyes lingering for a second on each of her friends. "*We* are having fun," she corrects herself.
>"Yeah, I know..." your princess answers. "Let's just keep going."

>You watch as the priestess expends the last of her healing spells on the most gravely injured prisoners.
>The bard cleans her face, wiping away the tears and filth, wearing a smile - you know she spoke up only because she trusted you.
"You don't fear death...?"
>"I fear it quite a bit," she answers sheepishly. "But I believe in you more."
>Some of the freed Ponies and Darkin approach, and you step back, knowing your work moments ago could not have erased your words earlier. You are not welcome - let the bard have her moment.
>They kneel before her, thanking her for her guidance. Offering to come with her, promising to die for her.
>You watch her shake her head sadly, gesturing to their families. You do not hear what she says, but you see its effect. Swiftly, they gather the freed prisoner and as many weapons as possible.
>With a final look to Mercury Flare, they leave, hurrying towards safety.
>>
File: Ponk is ready.gif (114KB, 600x530px) Image search: [Google]
Ponk is ready.gif
114KB, 600x530px
>>21379893
It begins.
My body is ready.
My feels maybe not.
>>
File: Rainbow Dash got fucked up.png (651KB, 645x650px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash got fucked up.png
651KB, 645x650px
>>21379893

>You look to Existential Dredd.
"It is time, Assassin. Lead on."
>Unlike before, your party moves as noisily as possible, seeking to draw as many of the enemy to you as possible.
>The path is not easy - cultists frequently move to bar your path, sometimes launching attacks from ambush. A lucky spear grazes Durararog's head, blood flowing freely and blinding her in her left eye.
>Three tunnels later, a knife catches you in the leg, slipping between the plates of your armor where a larger blade would not.
>You do not pause, continuing to limp on through the tunnels. You feel the moon as begins to rise, coming closer and closer to it as the path slopes upward.
>"Careful..." Mint Julep warns. "I feel the presence of... something..."
>Existential Dredd's eyes widen and she slips into the shadows.
>You look around, trying to find what - THERE!
>A shade leaps from the darkness, knife held high.

>"Mine." Pinkie Pie lifts a hoof guiltily. "From our first attempt.

>An orange hoof comes shooting out of the shadows, moon-forged blade shining bright as it catches the shade in the chest mid-air.
>The monster falls, screaming blasphemous obscenities as Reavarii boil out of the side tunnels to cover its escape.

>"Bye, Fuchsia Wonder." Pinkie Pie waves sadly as Twilight removes the model.

>The next Reavarii attack almost succeeds - Mercury Flare will not fly again without the Sun's healing. After the battle, she returns to the spot she was wounded, staring at the scattered feathers and blood for long seconds.
>Mint Julep almost dooms you all then - her desire to heal the bard palpable. She steps forward, hesitantly, like she is not in control of her own body. She stops when the bard spits on the ground, on her own lost wings.
>"I didn't need them down here anyway," Mercury Flare says resolutely. "They just took up space."

>"She can just heal me after we beat the Lich," Rainbow Dash explains as you all try to pick your jaws up off the table.
>>
>>21380238
You are doing gods work anon.
On a side note ... will we see some hot Anon on Twi action?
>>
File: IMG_20141222_121810.jpg (106KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141222_121810.jpg
106KB, 768x1024px
>>21380359

Isn't it obvious?
>>
>>21380381
kek
she looks like a shocked ghost
>>
>>21380391
GHOST BLOWJOB! WOO WOO!
>>
File: 1405279906690.png (173KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1405279906690.png
173KB, 1100x1100px
>>21380381
>>
File: Rarity injured.jpg (98KB, 967x807px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity injured.jpg
98KB, 967x807px
>>21380238

"Damn, and I thought we'd finally made an honest roleplayer out of you."
>"I am pretty sure we did," Rarity responds, trying to wipe the tears from Pinkie Pie's face.

>The shade returns, almost claiming the barbarian - you move to intervene, but your injured leg gives out. But Durararog has heard your warning and turns, a killing blow becoming a grazing one.
>She fends off the attacker with Existential Dredd's help, but it escapes once more. You do your best to bandage the long gash in her side, but it is deep. Not fatally so, but... her movements are slowed. She may not turn so quickly next time.

>"Darn it, Twilight!" Applejack pounds a hoof on the table. "Are you trying to kill us all?"
>"I'm just doing my part," she answers, face dead.
>You slide slightly closer to hear, reaching for her hoof, hoping your actions are hidden by the table.
>She pulls her hoof back, out of your reach, and gives you an ugly glare that she doesn't bother to hide from your friends.

>The path continues upward - you can feel yourself nearing the surface. More and more frequently the areas you move through are dressed stone, not rough-hewn earth.
>>
>>21380761

Grape Fart mad. She very mad.
>>
>>21380874
>Grape Fart
That's a new one.
>>
>>21380900
Twilight is well known as the pony most likely to brrrp. She is a horse of frequent farts.
>>
>>21381117
Leave your weird farting fetish in the nightly twilight thread where it belongs.
>>
>>21381202
he's not welcome to NTT either.
>>
>>21380761

>The Reavarii make a last-ditch effort to stop your party in front of a massive door. Warding runes glimmer faintly in the dark of the tunnels, casting an odd bluish tint on the conflict. The assassin's luck finally runs out, her attempt to dodge a thrust spear a second too slow. It slides across her underbelly, cutting a shallow furrow though the flesh. She brings one forehoof down on the spear shaft, knocking it out of the Reavarii's grasp, and brings her knife around in a glittering arc to punch through the cultist's neck. She quickly reverses her grip and tears it free, continuing the motion in a smooth arc that slices through a second cultist's face.
>Once the screaming stops, only Mint Julep stands before the door uninjured. She looks first to Durararog, her white coat now mostly stained red, panting for breath yet unwilling to retreat. Then to Mercury Flare, who stares at the door in unrivaled rage, torn feathers plastered to her back with her own blood. Existential Dredd returns her look, nodding in determination even as she presses one forelimb to her belly to stop the bleeding.
>She doesn't look to you - she knows there is no one, not even the Moon, could stop you now.
>>
>>21381341

>Not even your princess.
>"Do we have a plan...?" Pinkie Pie asks quietly, head down, pressing her snout to the table.
>"Die fabulously," Rarity states with certainty, hoof in the air. "Die with honor and ascent to the stars."
>You smile at that.
"No."
>Every head turns to you, curious. Everyone except Twilight. She looks away, pretending to double check her notes.
"I go in first."
>"Of course," Dash says with a shrug. "That's kinda obvious. You're the tank."
"Mint Julep next."

"As I see it, we have one hope."
>You put one hand on the door, preparing to shove it open.
"The Moon."
>"But -" You don't let Mercury Flare finish the thought.
"But she is distracted, I know."
>You look back to your companions one last time.
"We will have to catch her attention."
>"But that's impossible!" Existential Dredd yells at you. "It won't work!"
>You smile down at her sadly, allowing her for the first time to see your face under your hood.
"Would you rather die without hope?"
>"Not really," she answers you.
"Then have faith."
>>
>>21381521
It begins
>>
>>21381521

"Mint Julep, we need the Moon to see us - use Midday Sun to burn a hole through the ceiling. It's shallow here - you should be able to make a large hole."
>She nods somberly.
"Then cast Lingering Warmth. We will need time to get Her attention - hopefully that spell will keep everyone alive through what is to come."
>"Just remember to stay close, Paladin - that spell has a short range."
"I know."
>"And what of us?" Durararog asks, breathing still labored.
"Defend the priestess. All of you. Stay close to her."
>You take a deep breath, hold it for a second, and exhale. It's time to end this.
>You shove the door open.
>>
>>21381598
>"AND I think that's a good place to stop." Twilight says, closing her notes a little more loudly than normal
>>
>>21381598
Hype, so hype. I am so hype for this finale.

>>21381622
Oh, there you are, Satan. Sup?
>>
File: rarascream.gif (108KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
rarascream.gif
108KB, 500x281px
>>21381622
>>"AND I think that's a good place to stop." Twilight says, closing her notes a little more loudly than normal
>>
>>21381622
Fuck. I think I know how it ends. However this shit pans out, writefriend, you done good. This has been the best green I've read on this board in ages.

Has anyone told NTT about this?
>>
>>21381675
I did but they didn't seem to give a shit.
>>
>>21381699
This is on my short list of good Twi fiction. They don't know what they're missing out on.
>>
>>21381598

>"Don't do this," Twilight begs you, eyes shimmering with wetness.

>You stride into the room, doing your best to ignore the pain in your leg.
>Your sword flickers out, intercepting the first shade's blade and sending it spinning. You punch out with your free hand, knocking it back. Another comes at you from the left and you twist, driving it back with a wild swing. You bring that arm back quickly, slamming your elbow into a third's face. The one that ambushed you twice, you dully realize.
"NOW, PRIESTESS!"

>Twilight rears up, bringing her forehooves down on the table, knocking down the DM screen and sending miniatures flying.
>"Please, Anon!" She screams. "Don't do this!"
>That's okay, you don't need the map anymore.

>A beam of heat shoots up from the priestess's hooves, burning through the ceiling in seconds. The cold light of the Moon shines down through the hole, illuminating the center of the room.

>"Please," she sobs. "Why would you do this? Haven't you been having fun with us?"

>You thrust forward with your sword, clearing the smallest of paths between the shades. You bodily shove your way forward, knocking them down. You can clearly see the bound fragment of the regrowing Lich on the far side of the room. It glows with evil menace.

>"Haven't you been having fun with *me*?"
>>
>>21381798
>>"Haven't you been having fun with *me*?"
muh heart
>>
File: 1194934.jpg (69KB, 300x283px) Image search: [Google]
1194934.jpg
69KB, 300x283px
>>21381798
BRACE FOR IMPACT
>>
File: 1384223550093.png (678KB, 668x667px) Image search: [Google]
1384223550093.png
678KB, 668x667px
>>21381798
It's happening!
>>
>>21381798

I mus have missed something, I have no idea how he is going to ruin this game. Seems like he's helping everyone make it awesome.
>>
>>21381876
I don't really get it either. I'm assuming he's leading everyone to their doom on purpose. Just waiting for a conclusion at this point.
>>
>>21381876
>tfw you've DM'd enough to know what the writefriend is doing
>tfw you can't wait to read it and you don't want to read it
I believe in Writefriend.
>>
>>21381798

"CAST THE NEXT SPELL, PRIESTESS!"
>"Not yet, you're too far away!"
"It's better that way. NOW CAST IT."
>You step into the pool of moonlight and pull back your hood.

>"Please..." You stand, putting your arms around her. "I don't want this story to end..."

>You look up to the night sky, to the Moon. Your sword falls from your limp hands, clanging sharply against the stone floor.

>"I don't want this to end..."
>You squeeze her tighter.

"I am sorry..."
>You rip your robes from your body, shredding them. Their magic is nullified - everyone can see you clearly now.

>She collapses in your arms, staining your shirt with her tears. She slams her eyes shut, trying to block out the pain.

"I am sorry, my love!"
>The shades gather around you, hesitant to step into the moonlight.
>>
>>21381908
Motherfucker, you don't do that shit while someone is writing.
>>
>>21381908
Bad Anon !
Was my guess too
>>
>>21381908
Honestly I kind of suspected that the moment that came up
>>
>>21381908
Hush!
Let the writefriend write.
>>
>>21381917
People were asking, though. And I'm always wrong, anyways.
I'll shut up now.
>>
File: 1420681791293.jpg (15KB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
1420681791293.jpg
15KB, 200x210px
>>21381908
Fuck
you
>>
>>21381947
We're not mad at you, Anon. We just want it to be a surprise.
>>
>>21381908
I don't recall when this was alluded to.
>>
>>21381896

"I am sorry, Twilight, but..."
>You stroke her cheek softly.

"Look at me!"
>You scream your words into the sky.
"LOOK AT ME!"

>Twilight opens her eyes, just barely, just enough. You look deep into them.

"I AM TIRED OF THE LIES! I AM TIRED OF BEING ALONE!

>She flinches away from your gaze for a second, only a second. As much as she wants to crawl into her library, to get away from here, she can't keep herself from returning your look.

"I AM HERE, DO YOU SEE ME!"
>The light grows stronger, brighter.

>"We were having so much fun," she whispers. "I don't want the story to end..."

"CAST THE SPELL NOW, PRIESTESS!"
>"But you'll die!"
"IT'S BETTER THAT WAY!"

"Neither do I..."
>>
>>21381958
In hindsight, I really should've put more thought into that beyond putting my guess behind a spoiler.
>>
>>21381976
Oh shit here we go
>>
>>21381978
At least you gained the experience, Anon.
>>
>>21381976
Welp, I think he was right
>>
>>21381976

>The light is blinding, but you stare up into it. You deserve the pain, after all the harm you've caused.

>"Then why...?" she tries to blink away her tears and fails.
"Can you think of a better way for this story to end?"

>Your clothing, your armor, burn away in the light, in the harsh gaze of the moon.

>"No..." she whispers quietly.

>You can see your goddess now, her face contorted in rage fueled by pain and loss.

"I can."

"I RETURN TO YOU WHAT I STOLE, MY GODDESS!"
>Your skin begins to burn in the cold light.

>Twilight's eyes flare open wide.
>"How...?" she gasps.
>>
File: yKgRay_x3FoTLr7WPuVBMQ.jpg (57KB, 600x433px) Image search: [Google]
yKgRay_x3FoTLr7WPuVBMQ.jpg
57KB, 600x433px
>>21382056
>>
>>21382056

Big. Goddamn. Heroes.
>>
File: Red Faglord.gif (207KB, 272x213px) Image search: [Google]
Red Faglord.gif
207KB, 272x213px
>>21382056
IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>>21382056

"I return your love."

>You kiss Twilight.

>The room burns away in a flash of light as the second moon - your goddess's hoof - comes crashing down on you.

"How's that for an ending?"
>>
File: 1402530082199.jpg (159KB, 939x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1402530082199.jpg
159KB, 939x1200px
>>21382091
>"How's that for an ending?"
Beautiful.
>>
File: vegaapproves.gif (290KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
vegaapproves.gif
290KB, 400x300px
>>21382091
>>
File: bravo.gif (368KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
bravo.gif
368KB, 280x280px
bravo
>>
File: 1413357071121.gif (3MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
1413357071121.gif
3MB, 260x195px
>>21382091
>>
File: 1420597333794.jpg (49KB, 390x476px) Image search: [Google]
1420597333794.jpg
49KB, 390x476px
>>21382091

Epilogue when?
>>
>>21382091

>"So... did we survive?"
>Twilight's head turns sharply, like she had forgotten the others are here.
>"What?" She blinks in surprise.
>"Did we survive?" Rarity repeats.
>Twilight can only stare at her in surprise.
>"Mint Julep cast Lingering Warmth, which should stop us from suffering life-ending injuries," Rarity explains. "Did. We. Survive?"
>"Yes...?" Twilight answers uncertainly.
>"Then the story is not over, darling," Rarity informs her with a smile. "You were worried for nothing."
>She shoves the core rulebook over to your side of the table.
>"Roll up a new character, Anon," she says with a smile. "Our party has suddenly found itself short one."
>>
>>21382324
I AM EXPERIENCING EXTREME JOY RIGHT NOW
>>
File: animeity_lg.gif (4MB, 285x160px) Image search: [Google]
animeity_lg.gif
4MB, 285x160px
>>21382324
Rarara to the rescue
>>
File: 1418695597263.jpg (51KB, 352x338px) Image search: [Google]
1418695597263.jpg
51KB, 352x338px
>>21382324
THIS STORY
>>
>>21382324

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPNPkoPIsNQ
>>
>>21381976
Someone want to explain wtf is going on?
>>
>>21382324
best pony saves the day yet again.
>>
>>21382401
Read the whole story from the beginning.
>>
File: 1357972085345.gif (205KB, 342x301px) Image search: [Google]
1357972085345.gif
205KB, 342x301px
>>21382324
>>
File: It willl pass.png (54KB, 582x556px) Image search: [Google]
It willl pass.png
54KB, 582x556px
>>21382401
>>
>>21382401
Read it from the beginning. It's worth it.
>>
>>21382401

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwyELjX-AbA
>>
>>21382177
Tomorrow, I think. Writing any more tonight would be a mistake. I keep trying to add more, but this ending is right. I need to step back before I fuck it up.Also have to reread it and see if there's any Chekhov's I forgot to resolve.

>>21382419
TOMORROW!
>>
>>21382419
This please.
>>
>>21382548
Thank you.
>>
File: IMG_20150105_165557.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150105_165557.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
I'm looking forward to tomorrow then.
>>
File: 1418206799589.png (672KB, 715x819px) Image search: [Google]
1418206799589.png
672KB, 715x819px
>>21382548
Looking forward to it!
>>
>>21382548
Good call based writefag. Don't force it, what we got for the night is excellent.
>>
File: ovation.gif (996KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
ovation.gif
996KB, 500x265px
>>21382548
>>
>>21382411
>>21382477
>>21382444

Thanks. My main source of confusion was who was speaking to whom, but reading it again seems to have cleared that up.

>>21382479
Thats definitely very clear.

>>21382548
Looking forward to it!
>>
Bumpin.
>>
I think I speak for a few that we who are unfamiliar with the ways of the Emperor's fa/tg/uys need some explanation about the ending. Can anyone explain it clearly?
>>
>>21384334
Did you read from the beginning?
>>
Twilight's setting had it that the goddess of the moon ( aka "the moon" ) had a hatred for a single person, whom she would smite. Anon exploited a common detail of the medium -giving his character a weakness in exchange for the ability to buy more skills and whatnot. One common weakness is to be hated by any powerful force. Anon chose "the moon." And because the goddess was specifically stated to be hating one person ready to smite him, and the game rules says she hates anon, that means anon is the one who stole from the moon. It's also commonly accepted for players to decide details of their backstory as they go along. Since anon's backstory is this setting's lore, he gets to decide parts of the lore, such as having the thing stolen from the moon be her heart. Paladin joins the moon in an enormous explosion as anon announces his love for purple smart. The rest of the party is temporarily invincible due to the cleric's spell, which was why it was such a big deal pinkie not turn that spell into healing instead. Twilight figured the plan out ahead of time, except for the love part, and was worried anon was killing his character off so that he could leave the campaign because he decided he didn't return her affections.
Subtext woo!
Tubsex whee!
>>
File: 34234324.gif (695KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
34234324.gif
695KB, 320x180px
>>21384815
nice summary
>>
File: 1419913974692.jpg (51KB, 614x340px) Image search: [Google]
1419913974692.jpg
51KB, 614x340px
>>21384815
Thanks for reminding me of the missing details. Now it makes sense.
>>
>>21384815

The action of the scene is pretty poorly described. We're given -- in broad strokes -- what the moon itself is doing and how it's impacting one particular character, but the rapid flipping between scenes and pacing skipped over a lot of clarity. Like what anyone else was doing, or how they were reacting, or what the scene even looked like to begin with.

And Twilight's emotional outburst isn't really explained either. I can guess to her emotional state based on the insecurities that have been at least somewhat developed, but her rapidly increasing distress isn't addressed by her dialogue or the narrative. We're watching a group of friends sit around a table while one is sobbing and screaming and the others are -- what? Casually announcing characters actions at her?

It reads like a cobbled together patchwork of climaxy elements and assumption. I get what's going on, but I'm not shown what's going on and I honestly don't know why a lot of it is going on. And none of this is subtext.
>>
>>21385827
I think Twilight's emotional outburst is that she fears that anon will leave the gaming group, and her, after this campaign. Especially since they've made some headway into a new relationship. It's been hinted at that she's saddened by the fact that Anon keeps leaving and not staying with her so her fears are somewhat understandable.
>>
>>21386010
>her fears are somewhat understandable

They made out while making nachos and he called himself her boyfriend soon after that. Her emotional outburst was a bit over the top and out of character, imo.
>>
>>21382091
You magnificent bastard, took me all I got not to shed a tear on the train

Never, ever, stop writing!
>>
late bump
>>
>>21378407
I think learning something about D&D through this story isn't really effective, neither culture-wise nor system-wise, because the "gaming culture" of a group heavily depends on the people you play with.

Also, if this was an actual representation of the D&D system, the story would go on like this:

>>21382324
>You grab the core rulebook and tap your fingers against it, wondering what kind of character to build next.
>Meanwhile the others continue with their game.
>Aredee is the first one to speak
>"So, how much xp do we get for defeating the evil lich?"
>Twilight looks at the ceiling in thought.
>"It should be enough for a level up."
>Everyone cheers and Twilight smirks.
>"You should be glad that I'm nice enough to give you experience for defeating the lich even though it was the gigantic explosion of divine wrath that defeated him."
>Rarity looks concerned.
>"How big was that explosion anyways?"
>"The prisoners were luckily already too far away to be affected, but it pretty much leveled the whole perimeter.
>As if through a miracle, your party has manged not to get buried beneath the rubble."
>Suddenly Aredee takes Pinkie's stone D20 and throws it at you.
"Ow, what the fuck Aredee!?"
>"ANON, YOU DUMB FUCK, NOW WE'RE NOT GETTING ANY TREASURE!"
>>
>>21387751
Well, that's the thing. I've heard of D&D before but actually got interested in it after this green. And the gamefinder thread was full of shitposting and nobody wanting to be a GM.
>>
>>21384815
++
>>
File: durararog.png (271KB, 1690x1371px) Image search: [Google]
durararog.png
271KB, 1690x1371px
Drew a thing. Somehow I was thinking Durararog was a stallion, but skimming again she's not. OH WELL.
>>
File: 1413515405409.jpg (31KB, 640x447px) Image search: [Google]
1413515405409.jpg
31KB, 640x447px
>>21388230

>Drew a thing. Somehow I was thinking Durararog was a stallion, but skimming again she's not.

Don't worry mate. I thought the same thing too. But aside from that, Nice job.
>>
File: 1415213042086.gif (2MB, 352x199px) Image search: [Google]
1415213042086.gif
2MB, 352x199px
>>21388230
>>
>>21388230
Dat neckbeard tho.
>>
File: lady.jpg (25KB, 220x287px) Image search: [Google]
lady.jpg
25KB, 220x287px
>>21388230
Ladies can have beards too !
>>
>>21388230
I've read the text at the top as "durara.org" and thought it was your website, that I totally didnt try to visit..
Yeah ...
Good job mate.
>>
File: 1416039696659.gif (10KB, 157x184px) Image search: [Google]
1416039696659.gif
10KB, 157x184px
>>21388230

Secret to barbarian rages? Fashion faux pas.
>>
File: Rarity the barbarian.png (242KB, 1188x700px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity the barbarian.png
242KB, 1188x700px
>>21389810
>>
>>21390455
and another
>>
are we going to find out what pinkie left in anons' bag?
>>
>>21391189
be patient good anon, it shall be revealed in time.
>>
>>21391189
Of course, when the game session is over.
>>
>>21391189
Is... Is that some kind of euphemism? I didn't think Pinky liked Anon that way.
>>
>>21378566
uh pinkie actually left something in anons bag, did you read the whole day 3?
>>
>>21391624
It was a joke
>>
>>21391746
i'm stupid
>>
>>21391764
We know,anon. We like you, nevertheless.
>>
Bamp
>>
File: Rarity smirks.png (146KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity smirks.png
146KB, 744x1052px
>>21387751
I like this. Had to make a few adjustment to my plan.

>>21388230
Thanks for the art. I wrote the damn thing and I kept think of Durararog as a stallion too, so I might just have to change it when I go back through and edit this mess.

>>21382324

>Pinkie Pie's eyes grow wide as she walks away from the castle.
>"I... I forgot something back -"
>"Nope!" Applejack loops one foreleg around her withers.
>"Not a chance," Rainbow Dash smirks as she wraps one of hers around the pink pony's neck.
>"We slipped out for a reason, darling." Rarity grins mischievously - not an expression anyone would expect from such a proper mare.
>"No! Really!" Pinkie yells at her friends. "I should go back!"
>Her friends continue to drag her away, her protesting hooves digging deep channels in the soil.
>"Look, sugercube, I know you wanted to keep playing," Applejack says sympathetically to her friend. "Heck, I wanted to see how much experience we got."
>"And *I* wanted to see what kind of loot we -" the pegasus cuts off suddenly.
>"What kind of loot we...?" Rarity stops, gasping.
>Applejack peers at them suspiciously.
>"What's wrong with you two?"
>"WE AREN'T GOING TO GET ANY TREASURE!" they wail in unison, the sheer volume stunning the orange pony.
>Pinkie Pie looks to her friends briefly, eyes darting from shocked face to shocked face. She slowly slips free of their grasp. With one last look at them, she dashes off, giggling, leaving her three friends standing shocked in the street.
>>
File: face of mercy.jpg (28KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
face of mercy.jpg
28KB, 256x256px
>>21392565
>we aren't going to get any treasure!
Ah now there's the marshmellow love for shinies. Based writefag.
also whenever you mentioned the suns mercy in these threads, this image kept popping up in my head. Thanks for that.
>>
>>21392565
So, they all saw anon kiss twilight and said nothing? or did we just skip that scene?
>>
List of archived threads for those who enjoy reader comments/pretty pictures. I do
http://mulpwiki.org/index.php/Twilight_Game_Night#Archived_Threads
>>
>>21392635
Yeah... atleast Rarara should have squeeed or something
>>
>>21392565

>You try to calm your pounding heart - unable to believe you just did that. You know that you released Twilight at some point - she said something about needing to clean herself up.
>Your friends are probably gone - you don't see them anywhere. You think you remember applause... but really, was your speech *that* good? Your right hand stings - you stare at it for a second. Did Aredee high-hoof you? You vaguely remember Rarity said something about you and Twilight being a thing for months - you think you corrected her... but you're not really sure. You do remember the embarrassed look on her face.
>You're really can't believe you did that.
>Just... Twilight had taken things worse than you expected, and you remember playing it up more and more, trying to match her emotional level.
>>
Hyyyyyype. Soooo much hype. I can't wait to see how it ends and I dont want it to end.
>>
File: Berry punch not worried.png (111KB, 900x763px) Image search: [Google]
Berry punch not worried.png
111KB, 900x763px
>>21392755
Hurry up writefag. I need your text inside me now !
>>
>>21392755

>Why do you always have to go so far? At least this time she was crying tears of joy at the end, right? Right? You should check.
>You should check on her. You're already at the foot of the stairs, one foot on the first step.
>It's been too long, she should have come back down by now. Something's wrong.
>You take a step towards the library - it's where she always goes when something's wrong. You put your hand on the door, take a deep breath, hold it for a second, and exhale.
>You slowly push the door open.
>It's the wrong room - you went to the wrong room. This is her bedroom, not the library.
>And yet... there she is, laying on her bed, facing away from you.
>She's not in the library - you sigh in relief. Everything is okay.
>You realize you are holding something. Why are you holding the core rulebook? You should be holding your Twilight Sparkle.
>The book falls from your limp hands.
>>
File: Uhh.. Anon.png (848KB, 1255x1116px) Image search: [Google]
Uhh.. Anon.png
848KB, 1255x1116px
>>21393313
Go get her, anon.
>>
>>21393313

>It hits the floor with a dull thud.
>She twists her head back at the noise, looking at you with a soft smile.
>"What took you so long?"
>You pull off your jacket, throwing it at a nearby chair.
"I'm sorry..."
>You take a step toward the bed, followed by another.
"I was just... in shock."
>"That's not what I meant," she says, ducking her head. "I'm not talking about tonight, about right now."
"I know."
>You reach out with your left hand, running it up one of her hind legs. The feel of her warm coat under your fingers is comforting. Inviting.
"I couldn't admit to myself that anyone could even care about me."
>"I care about you..."
"How could I believe you - you of all ponies - could love me?"
>"How could you ever doubt it?"
>You move to climb into the bed with her, but your princess shakes her head.
>>
File: Purplebookhorsethreat.png (587KB, 823x970px) Image search: [Google]
Purplebookhorsethreat.png
587KB, 823x970px
>>21393571
>>
>>21393571

>"I want to feel *you*."
>You pull off your shirt, continuing with the rest of your clothes when her expression never waivers.
>Twilight smiles, her face filled with love and desire. She lifts the blanket and you slip under it.
>She squeaks when you put one arm around her and pull her against you. Her velvet coat feels so soft pressed against your chest.
>It feels even better when she relaxes her tensed muscles, her body settling into you, fitting your arm perfectly.
>>
>>21393815
MY BODY IS READY! Writefriend you glorious bastard, This is the best twiGreen.
>>
>>21393815
I am preparing my body. Soon I will be ready.
>>
>>21393815

>Her body seems longer somehow, her shoulders and hips almost even with yours. As she shifts slightly, rubbing her back across your torso, you realize she's stretching herself, trying to maximize the contact between the two of you.
>She brings a foreleg up, wrapping it around your arm and tucking her hoof into your hand. Her head comes around, nuzzling yours. You take the opportunity to kiss her again.
>>
>>21394388

>Her body seems longer somehow.
>It was then, at that moment and all too late that I realized Twilight Sparkle was a snake.
>>
>>21394422
Would still make sweet, sweet love purplesnake
>>
>>21394422
Dubs dubs confirm Anon forgot to check for disguised snakes.
>>
File: CREEEEEEED.jpg (12KB, 233x217px) Image search: [Google]
CREEEEEEED.jpg
12KB, 233x217px
>>21394422
>>
>>21394450
>>21394455
>>21394472

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGIGYP0rX9A
>>
>>21394488
>Dubs dubs again
Hot damn.
Also MST3K? Mah nigga.
>>
File: aroused hindu god.gif (614KB, 407x391px) Image search: [Google]
aroused hindu god.gif
614KB, 407x391px
>>21394422
>>21394455
>>21394488
>All these dub dubs

Joking and snakes aside, good shit writefag. Sitting on the edge of my seat.
>>
>>21394388

>She stares into your eyes for long seconds.
>"Turn off the light, Anon?"
>Reluctantly you release her and twist, blindly grabbing for the lamp on her nightstand. You can't seem to find it - turning over completely after three or four tries.
>That... that wasn't there...
>Your bag sits - partially open - on the chair you threw your jacket at. It lurches forward, as if pushed, and out tumbles a small wrapped package.
>You don't recognize it, but you recognize what it is.
>Only a paperback book is that size.
"Thank you, Ponk."
>You mouth the words without noise.
>But there's no way you're leaving Twilight's bed now - you'll get in the morning.
>Your princess whines slightly - she misses your presence. You switch off the lamp and turn back to Twilight, putting your arm back around her.
>She moans slightly, happy to have you back.
>You can still see her by the pale light of the stars.
>"Do you want waffles in the morning...?"
"Mhm."
>She turns in your arm until she is wholly facing you. Her face to yours, her chest to yours, her -
>"That was a nasty thing you did earlier," she smiles lewdly at you. "You'll have to earn them."
>>
File: 1420008859147.png (50KB, 350x362px) Image search: [Google]
1420008859147.png
50KB, 350x362px
>>21395179
>Only a paperback book is that size
I need to know what it is.
>>
File: sLqys72.jpg.gif (2MB, 400x263px) Image search: [Google]
sLqys72.jpg.gif
2MB, 400x263px
>>21393815
Img rel?
Also depicting mfw I have to wait for continuation.
>>
>>21395179

>You wake to the gentle touch of the sun and the sweet smell of waffles.
>Damn, you meant to be up before her.
>You roll over, glancing at the chair - the book is still there, still wrapped. You have your suspicions...
>The waffles smell almost done - you should get up. You stand, resolving to pull on some clothes - the bare minimum to make you feel decent.
>You walk over to the chair - to pull fresh clothes from your bag - but your hand drifts to the book.
>You have to know.
>Carefully, you peel away a bit of the wrapping - as you suspected, the binding isn't Equestrian - it's much too neat, too smooth. But worn.
>You tear away a little more, revealing part of the cover - that familiar red dragon. You spent so much of your childhood in this world - your eyes drift to your jacket, to the lump where Twilight's book still sits.
>You know why Pinkie Pie gave you this, and what you're supposed to do with it.
>You tear the rest of the wrapping from the book - you have a feeling it was wrapped for your benefit anyway.
>After pulling on some boxers and a shirt, you head downstairs, only pausing to pull Twilight's book from your jacket pocket. You have a feeling that your princess won't be up for much conversation over breakfast.
>You sit at the table - miraculously clean of all gaming paraphernalia. Either Twilight got up much earlier than you, or...
>Pinkie.
>You smile.
>>
>>21395686
Based Ponka confirmed for inter-dimensional traveler
>>
>>21395686
> Pink sneaking in on Twi and Anon
Creepy even for Ponky.
>>
>>21395686
>>21395806
>>21395911

Clearly she's just pacing the way for you to breed an army of satyr abominations to take over the multiverse with.
>>
File: Dragons of Autumn Twilight.jpg (37KB, 280x475px) Image search: [Google]
Dragons of Autumn Twilight.jpg
37KB, 280x475px
>>21395686

>"You're sitting, right?" Twilight yells out from the kitchen.
"Yep!
>You put her book in front of you, sliding yours across the table to her place.
>As she comes out of the kitchen, you can't help but notice she cooked triple servings after all. Either she was joking about the game or... or she really enjoyed what happened after.
>She sets your plate in front of you, putting hers right beside you and snuggling up to your side. Damn she didn't notice -
>Her horn shines as she brings your book over to her.
>- oh, she just had priorities. You smile, never imagining that cuddles with you would rate higher than a new book.
>"What's this?" she asks, sitting up.
>You don't answer, simply holding up her book.
>She looks back to yours, eyes sparkling with a new appreciation. She studies the cover front and back several times.
>"Did you pick this book because of the title...?"
"Yes."
>You can't resist teasing her.
"I *really* like dragons."
>She sticks her tongue out at you, opening the book to the first page. She slumps over, snuggling into you - your princess lacks the focus to read, eat, *and* resist the urge to cuddle.
>You open hers, continuing from where you left off.
>Hopefully, Pinkie can get the rest of that series for you. They may not be the *best* novels, you'll readily admit, but they were important. To you at least. Like Twilight and her book, you don't know how many times you've read it.
>And it's not like the story ends with Dragons of Autumn Twilight. Like this story, there is so much more.

And that's the ends for now.
>>
File: 1362568846091.jpg (46KB, 639x476px) Image search: [Google]
1362568846091.jpg
46KB, 639x476px
>>21396297
Mutha
fucking
DRAGONLANCE.
and cuddling, cant forget cuddling.
you are the best writefag.

>and that's the end for now
Still the best writefag.
>>
>>21396297
Well fucking done, son. Dragonlance? They were crap, but they were my childhood. Thanks, writefriend.
>>
File: ZaeedMassani.jpg (10KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
ZaeedMassani.jpg
10KB, 196x257px
>>21396297
That...was guddamn beautiful.
>>
File: 3oqBmsL.jpg (43KB, 351x440px) Image search: [Google]
3oqBmsL.jpg
43KB, 351x440px
>>21396297

BIG. GODDAMN. HEROES.

Based.
>>
>>21396297

Behold his glory. Forever more shall we hold up his great work and "Fuck damn that was one hell of a ride. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside."
>>
>>21396297
That was great writefriend
Thanks for that.
>>
>>21397514
so, I was gone from the internet for around 6 months. Anyone want to explain if there's a difference between writefriend and writefag?
>>
>>21397625

it all depends on whether or not you have a dangly between your legs
>>
>>21397648
I'm pretty sure I've a dangly.
>>
>>21396297
I really enjoyed your story, it had a lot of emotional up and down and the adventure was fun as fuck.

I really hope you will continue to write, it was a highlight for me to wake up every morning to more of your stuff!
>>
>>21394422
inb4 she tranformed human.
>>
File: 1419050546696.jpg (94KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
1419050546696.jpg
94KB, 500x725px
>>21396297
I can't believe I've been following this story for, what has it been now, 3 or 4 nights? Ponies playing table top RPG's, this is some inception level nerdom going on here.

I'm afraid I lack for any constructive feedback, I just wanted to say thank you for the ride.
>>
>>21396297
Thank you for the great story.
>>
>>21396297
Thank you writefriend, thank you. This has been one of the more memorable and enjoyable stories in a long while. Cute, well written and with characters that act like real friends act. I hope that you keep writing as I'd love to read more from you.
>>
>>21399054
Page 7 bump for this tasty story
>>
>>21396297
>Dragons of Autumn Twilight
Aw shit. Motha fucking Dragonlance. I still have a Dragonlance poster my father gave me.
>>
To the Anon who edited http://mulpwiki.org/index.php/Twilight_Game_Night

Please remember that the categories belong to the bottom of the page, so any additional information goes ABOVE of the categories.
Once the writefag releases the edited version of his story, I'll also put the article up to date.

I also removed the butt edits.
I'll interpret it as a way of testing my attentiveness, but please don't do that again!
>>
>>21396297
Amazing tale writefriend. Great characterization (you made me believe that ponk can actually be a character again), believable plot with coherent arcs, cuteness and feels abound, and then the sledge hammer of nostalgia with Dragonlance at the end. This is the best green I have seen on this board in quite some time. Congratulations, and good luck on your future endeavors.
>>
Happy to see Dragonlance was the right choice.

Berry Punch's story will start in a day or two. Have a general idea - a few specific jokes and events in mind. Thinking of Anon running a one-shot of Deathwatch, just so Trixie can be a bitch about humans being wusses when she finds out there's a librarian class. Also Lyra having a handgasm and getting really depressed every time she has to break character. But the important part is it should be a one-shot and Twilight isn't running it.

Much of this story came from suggestions or comments made by anon. Anon thinks Paladin is acting out of character? Oh fuck, he is. Gotta spin this. Anon thinks I should shut up about what's in the bag - yeah, that shit should wait for the epilogue. Anon hasn't led this story astray yet, so... suggestions/demands for Berry Punch's tale?
>>
>>21396297
Thank you writefag for your wonderful story.
>>
>>21400616
Oh god I'm sorry. Added the cloud->butt browser extension, didn't realize that would mess it up.
>>
bump for glory
>>
>>21400848
Who is DM'ing and who is in the group? That'd dictate some of my suggestions.
>>
>>21401901
Cheerilee, Lyra, Trixie, Berry Punch, Anon and Twilight. DM can't be Twilight or Berry Punch, anyone else is open.
>>
>>21402800
this sounds amazing, I am not sure if i'd prefer trixie as DM or player though
>>
>>21402818
>Trixie as a DM
>Every town is named 'Trixiengton, Trixhausen or some other variation of Trixie.
>>
>>21402800
i vote on anon as dm, we have already seen him as a player once
>>
>>21402800
Make anon the DM. He could weave some human influences into the story.
>>
>>21402872
best DM ever
>>
File: Trixie smirking.png (168KB, 1215x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie smirking.png
168KB, 1215x1024px
>"Congratulations anon ! You found the great and powerful blade of purple alicorn slaying! Also your party looted 230 Trix from the bodies of the Twiblins."
>>
>>21403084
I'm in!

But didnt gamenight talk about deathwatch?
Trixie as a space marine is probably even more hilarious
>>
>>21402800
I'm voting Anon for DM. He's gotta have some crazy shit in his back pocket, plus you could throw in some fun pop culture references for laughs. Army of Darkness campaign, Ash as DMPC
>>
>>21403936
Make her an Ultramarine with maxed Command and play her Ward-style! She won't even have to rp!
>"Tremble heretics, for the GREAT and POWERFUL Trixie is here to dispense justice!"
>"In the Emperor's name, right?"
>"What? The GREAT and POWERFUL Trixie cannot hear you over the sound of how GREAT and POWERFUL she is."
>>
>>21404070
Think I read an old story where one of the characters was Trixie learning how to use the warp from a Thousand Son sorcerer. Wasn't the main focus of the story, but had some fun with her as a troublesome student.
>>
>>21403936
bumping for some fluttershy in deathwatch
>>
>>21404951
You are going to LOVE THE EMPRAH!
>>
File: image.jpg (358KB, 1308x676px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358KB, 1308x676px
>>21405032
The Emperor protects.
>>
So... Now that the story is done, does someone wanna alter and rework the campaign so that it can be used in an actual rpg system?
>>
>>21405627
That's a lot of work, considering some may want it as a one off adventure or a full blow campaign. What system would it be ran in?

Honestly, I would probably run it in 13th age. Although 5th edition came out and I've heard it's awesome so idk which would be best.
>>
>>21404951
Fluttershy as a Space Wolf Rune Priest
>"Oh good. I was beginning to worry this game didn't have healers. He sounds nice and fuzzy. I also get a pet wolf? Yay."
Lyra as Iron Hands Techmarine
>"Do you even have to ask, Anon?"
Twilight as Blood Ravens Librarian
>"Librarian. Yes, Anon. Librarian. Did you really expect me to pick anything else? And he's a Blood Raven. What? Why are you laughing? It's a perfectly valid choice!"
Trixie as Ultramarine Librarian
>"Yes, I know the party already has a Librarian. Now it has a *good* one. Better than hers, anyway."
Cheerilee as Raptors Tactical Marine
>"Seriously girls? Everyone went with a support class? Someone has to make some logical choices or we're going to fucking wipe in the first five minutes."
Berry Punch as Dark Angel Devastator
>"I guess that leaves all the heavy lifting to me. Don't worry, I'm used to it."
>>
>>21406512
Oooh myyy yeeeeeeeeesssssss.
I wuv u writefag. Plz take me now in a fashion both rough and passionate.
>>
File: 1377592621473.jpg (933KB, 955x1107px) Image search: [Google]
1377592621473.jpg
933KB, 955x1107px
>>21406512
This pleases me.
>>
>>21406512
soooooo....
when is this getting a pastebin?
>>
>>21406512
>Berry Punch as Dark Angel Devastator
>Berry Punch as Dark Anal Devastator
FTFY.
>>
>>21407561
>Dark Anal Devastator
>not Drunk Anal Devastator

I am disappointed anon
>>
File: Twilight does not like this.png (160KB, 900x951px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight does not like this.png
160KB, 900x951px
>>21406512

"So... Twilight..."
>She looks up from her book - Dragons of Winter Night. You've got to find out how Pinkie Pie is getting these.
>"Yes?"
"Remember when we ran into Cheerilee at the market?"
>"Yes..." She almost frowns at that. Almost, not quite.
"I saw her again, while I was out today."
>There it goes, the corners of her mouth starting to drag downward.
>"And she wants to know if you can play in her game this week?"
>You never did get back to your friend about her invitation. Things have been kind of... hectic. Messy. Fun.
"Kind of. Actually, she heard about *your* game."
>Twilight's eyes light up, her frown disappears.
>"And she wants me to run a campaign for her?" your little princess all-but shouts with joy.
"Actually..."
>You don't know how to say this without getting smacked.
"She asked me to run something."
>You flinch away from Twilight, covering your head with your arms. It's not that she has a temper or anything - you're not worried about ending up on COPS! EQUESTRIA! or whatever they have here. But she can be a bit of a control fr-
>"Sounds fun," she smiles at you. "What do you think you will run?"
"That... depends. There's a system I really liked, and I have all the books on The Device..."
>She bolts upright, standing on her chair, eyes wide open.
>"There are books on The Device?" She looks hurt, like you've been keeping secret treasures hidden from her. Hell, from her point of view you guess you have.
"Is there any way you could copy them?"
>You wave your hand around in the air like it's holding a wand.
"You know, magic them out of there?"
>"I... hrmmm..." She puts a hoof to her chin, deep in thought. "Maybe. I'll have to do some research..."
"But it's possible?"
>"I think so. A standard text duplication spell should be able to copy the information into a blank book." She gives you a weak smile. "Maybe."
"Think you can give it a try?"
>She puts a hoof on your arm.
>"For you, anything."
"Game night is tomorrow."
>>
File: 1377581900854.gif (631KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
1377581900854.gif
631KB, 500x294px
>>21407983
>>
File: 1346747466379.jpg (44KB, 683x473px) Image search: [Google]
1346747466379.jpg
44KB, 683x473px
>>21407983
>>She bolts upright, standing on her chair, eyes wide open.
>>"There are books on The Device?"

Now you've fucked up.
>>
>>21407858
kek
>>21408205
many keks
>>
File: Fluttershy scared.png (178KB, 1047x763px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy scared.png
178KB, 1047x763px
>>21407983

>She pulls her hoof back sharply.
>"That's pushing it."
"I thought you said 'anything'..."
>"And I thought you said you loved me. But apparently..."
"You can play!"
>"And that's incentive because...?" She looks at you curiously.
"Because you can play a librarian!"
>"I'm in."

>That went easier than you expected, though you have been exiled from the library while Twilight works.
>You lean back in the couch, reading yet another of Twilight's Burrows and Basilisks novels - they're not bad. Not great, but... you know.
>Taptaptap.
>Huh, wind must be blowing harder than you thought out there. You look over to the window - no, the trees are standing perfectly still. It wasn't them hitting anything...
>Eh, must be imagining it. You go back to reading.
>Taptaptap.
>Okaaaaaaay, you weren't imagining it. You look around the room, but see nothing. It couldn't be someone at the door... right?
>Taptaptap.
>"Oh Twilight? Twilight Sparkle? Are you home?"
>Craaaaaaaaaaaaap. You bolt out of the couch, running for the front door.
>"Anon?"
>The visitor barely whispers your name, but you still hear it through the door. You reach for the handle and pull the door open.
>"Anon? Are you -" Fluttershy's sad eyes pop open wide and she blushes as she sees you. "Oh, hello Anon." She ducks her head. "I guess they weren't just rumors..."
>She takes a few steps backwards, like she's trying to leave.
>Oh god damn it Fluttershy.
"Come here, get in here."
>You wave her inside, knowing she would never step hoof inside unless you insisted. She hesitantly takes her first step inside.
"See? It doesn't bite."
>Fluttershy gives you a slight smile, like she doesn't believe you but she's willing to pretend. Her second hoof crosses the threshold. She hesitates again.
>With a sigh, you drop to one knee.
"It's okay..."
>Her eyes dart from side to side, like she's looking for a trap. Oh, such a silly pony.
>It's in plain sight.
>You tackle her as she lifts her hoof for the next step.
>>
>>21408594
What is flutter talking about when she says
>Oh, hello Anon." She ducks her head. "I guess they weren't just rumors..."
>>
>>21408744
Well, she saw them make out the previous night... maybe the rumors are that they're living together now or something? Or maybe she just assumed that they were *really* getting into their roles or something?
>>
>>21408803
She wasn't at the game
>>
>>21408942
Oh, that explains it.
... right, Anon was the 5th player, not the 6th; I had a nagging feeling I was forgetting something. Though can you blame me, it *is* fluttershy...
>>
>>21409046
Oh boy here we go
>>
File: Flutterbutter.png (188KB, 800x453px) Image search: [Google]
Flutterbutter.png
188KB, 800x453px
>>21408594

>Fluttershy rolls over as she falls, hooves flailing wildly in the air.
>"Please don't tickle me!" she screams, as softly as politely as you can imagine someone screaming. Too late. She laughs as your fingers dance over her belly.
>Bampfh.
>You turn just enough to see your marefriend standing behind you.
>"Am I interrupting something?" Twilight asks, mouth drawn in a thin line.
"Yes, I'm tickling Flutt... ooooof."
>While your attention is split, one of Fluttershy's hooves catches you in the chest, knocking you onto your back. Twilight's face looms over you, grinning.
"I might have deserved that..."
>"Oh, I'm sorry!" Fluttershy rights herself, looking at you with concern. "Are you okay...?"
>"Yeah, you did," Twilight answers you, ignoring her friend. She dips her head, kissing you gently.
>Fluttershy squeeks, and both of your heads swivel to face her.
>"I knew Applejack couldn't possibly have been lying, but still..." she shuffles her hooves nervously. "So, it's true...?"
"What's true?"
>"That we're dating?"
"That we're basically living together?"
>"That we're -"
"She doesn't need to know that."
>"You don't need to know that."
>"I don't want to know that!" Fluttershy yells, shaking her head.
"But yes, Flutterbutter. Whatever you've heard, yes."
>"Oh!" Her eyes light up. "So everyone *did* have fun?"
"Okay, maybe I should have clarified things. I'm only sleeping -"
>"DATING!"
"- dating one mare -"
>"I MEANT THE GAME!" Fluttershy screams in panic.
"Oh. Yeah. Everyone had fun with that."
>You look to Twilight for confirmation.
"I think..."
>"Mhm." Your little princess nods in agreement. "It was great. Can't wait for the next session."
>Fluttershy exhales in relief - you suspect she was holding that breath to power her next desperate scream.
>"Speaking of the next session..." she softly hints.
>"Yes, Fluttershy, Twilight smiles. "We would love to have you back."
>"Really...?" the pegasus' eyes sparkle with excitement. "When is the next -"
>>
File: Eyebrow wiggle.gif (277KB, 262x198px) Image search: [Google]
Eyebrow wiggle.gif
277KB, 262x198px
>>21409192

>"Not for three weeks," Twilight answers, anticipating the question.
>"Oh." Fluttershy's head drops.
>From your vantage point on the floor, you can see the disappointment on her face. As fun as she is to tease, you do hate to see her sad.
"Hey."
>She tilts her head up slightly, just enough to see you through her pink mane.
"I've got a thing tomorrow night, if you're free."
>Her ears perk up in interest.
"It's just a one-shot, but you might like it..."
>Watching her try to roleplay this will be worth all the hassle.
>"Burrows and Basilisks?" she asks hopefully.
"No. Deathwatch."
>She cringes.
>"That..." she hesitates for a second, trying to think of a nice way to say it "... that doesn't sound very nice..."
"It's a great game."
>"...I don't know..."
"Your character can have a pet wolf..."
>You wiggle your eyebrows at her in a manner *most* convincing.
>"Okay."
>It might have been the wolf that convinced her, but you're pretty sure it's the eyebrows. Forget friendship - *these* things are magic.

end for tonight
>>
>>21409192
Anon you tickleslut
>>
>>21409500
Looking forward to tomorrow, then!
>>
File: Fluttershy with Wolf Scout.png (884KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy with Wolf Scout.png
884KB, 1191x670px
>>21407142
pastebinned: http://pastebin.com/Zd75sjAt
Holy crap, there's art of Fluttershy with a Space Wolf! Couldn't find any of her *as* one, though. Might have to fix that.
>>
>>21409192
>>"Oh!" Her eyes light up. "So everyone *did* have fun?"
>"Okay, maybe I should have clarified things. I'm only sleeping -"
>>"DATING!"
>"- dating one mare -"
>>"I MEANT THE GAME!" Fluttershy screams in panic.
kek
>>
File: 1414219778724.png (244KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1414219778724.png
244KB, 720x720px
>>21409500

Sooon.
>>
So did anon and twi fug? I only got the impression he cuddled naked with her but I could be missing some vital subtext here.
>>
Damn, now I kind of want to write something like this with Anon as the Dungeon Master based on a real story.
The real story even includes a Rainbow Dash-like player, except that he's even more couragous.
One of his greatest moments (that's not in the story) would be:

>The party fights some giants on a 20ft high wall
>They kill all the giants, more appear out of a building
>"Can I charge them?"
"You're standing on top of a wll, so unless you can fly, the answer is no."
"However, there's a staircase that would allow you to attack the giants next round."
>"I jump off the wall to attack the giants."
"Are you sure?"
>"Yes."
"You jump off the wall and take <dice roll> 7 points of falling damage."
"You are now prone in front of the giants."
"You still have a standart action left, would you like to do something?"
>"I stand up."
"The giants attack you with their clubs."
>Both hit.
>It's now another player's turn.
>"Oh shit, <name left out>, let me help you."
>The other player also jumps off the wall.
>The giants kill both of them.

The sad part is that the first player has more than three years of experience, but he's shown time and again that he's highly resistant to learning.
>>
>>21412531
>No acrobatics check to land on his feat and mitigate fall damage
what the fuck are you doing anon
>>
>>21412579
He was playing a barbarian, and in D&D3.5 you can only reduce falling damage by 1d6.
Also he really isn't the type of player to think of that.
>>
>>21412757
What a chump. Sif not stand at the top of the stairs and make the giants look at your mighty sword as you kill them.
>>
File: 134574524081.jpg (32KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
134574524081.jpg
32KB, 600x338px
>>
>>21409500
holy shit he's back.
And its glorious.
>>
IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!
>>
>>21413589
Page 8 bumps are required for this happening?
>>
>>21414092
Probably.
>>
File: 1420844944247.png (199KB, 763x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1420844944247.png
199KB, 763x1140px
Bump
>>
Mid-level game or no? Min requirements for a Wolf Priest is rank 4. Fluttershy could be a Blood Angel Sanguinary Priest instead...
>>
L8 boomp.
>>
File: 19158207.jpg (553KB, 2240x1200px) Image search: [Google]
19158207.jpg
553KB, 2240x1200px
>>
Maybe we should start bumping this thread with a full recitation of the Codex Astartes, one word per post?
>>
>>21416857
Or the 666 secret words. Won't be surprised if Trixie tries to roll up a Grey Knight.
>>
>>21412757
the fall damage wasn't really my concern. hell I'd have taken all the damage if it meant i could acrobatics out of landing prone.
>>
File: MLP Heresy.png (58KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
MLP Heresy.png
58KB, 350x350px
>>21412531
Do eeeeet.

>>21409500

>"Well, actually Anon..." Twilight shuffles her hooves around nervously. "I think Fluttershy might be right. I read a little bit of it..."
>Translation - she read all of it.
>"... and it really doesn't sound like a nice setting." She grimaces at you. "To start with... you play a fanatical super-soldier designed purely for killing anything and everything that is even the slightest bit different. Your country is engaged in not just one but multiple xenocidal military crusades run by fools, madmen or both. You give unlimited power to omnicidal maniacs and then praise them when they start blowing up planets! PLANETS! Every species is doomed, there are no good guys, and your galaxy faces invasion by what I can only assume are galactic parasprites! And your god - who by the way sounds like he as a horrible person - is dead. Why would you ever want to play this?"
>You reach up to her from the floor, wrapping both of your arms around her neck.
"Twilight, I love you, I really do."
>You pause for a second as she smiles down at you.
"But you're talking heresy."
>>
>>21419180
>"Twilight, I love you, I really do."
>>You puase for a second as she smiles down at you.
>"But you're talking heresy."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZg1c3BAjbk
There's only one course of action.
Had a hearty kek about it.
>>
File: photo-71.jpg (78KB, 499x468px) Image search: [Google]
photo-71.jpg
78KB, 499x468px
>>21419180
Right there on page 20 twilight
>>
File: For Chaos.png (758KB, 1065x1117px) Image search: [Google]
For Chaos.png
758KB, 1065x1117px
>>21419180
When is anon showing Twi his titan?
>>
>>21412531
>not letting your players go fucking straight up god of war by letting them jump on the giants letting them roll for acrobats to transfer the damage to the giants, and let them stab n shit, at the giants while clinging to them

Dude, sometimes players just need to be reminded of what they can and can't do. If you tell them they can jump off the wall, you can also tell them they can jump attack feat them.
>>
File: Mister Bearington.png (75KB, 714x429px) Image search: [Google]
Mister Bearington.png
75KB, 714x429px
>>
File: Twilight is worse than Leandros.jpg (159KB, 1174x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight is worse than Leandros.jpg
159KB, 1174x1000px
>>21419180

>She rolls her eyes and pulls free of you.
>"Don't even get me started on that," Twilight scoffs. "I don't even know how many times I read that word, and almost every single time it was used wrong! Usually it was talking about *blasphemy*!"
"Careful Twilight, you're straying into double heresy territory."
>Out of the corner of your eye, you see Fluttershy trying to sneak off - you need to do something to convince the two or you'll be stuck running another B&B game.
"And I thought you liked tragic stories."
>"What does that have to do with this?"
"The darker the setting, the brighter the heroes."
>Your marefriend remains obviously unconvinced.
"Humanity is beset on all sides by the heretic, the alien and the daemon. Would you leave them undefended?"
>"Ugh..." she groans. "It just takes itself too seriously. OH NO DOOM." She exaggeratedly rattles her head around.
>>
>>21420220
I miss sarcastic Twi.
>>
>>21420220
Bumpp
>>
>>21420220
>takes itself to seriously
>her last game ended in tears, sex, and waffles

twilight please.
>>
File: The_results.jpg (869KB, 602x2603px) Image search: [Google]
The_results.jpg
869KB, 602x2603px
Is it wrong to look at W40k as a joke setting? In the sense that it's tongue-in-cheek humor, rather than completely serious? I just can't take it seriously with Squats, or Ciaphas Cain HERO OF THE IMPERIUM running around. And don't even get me started on some of the Eldar color schemes.
>>
>>21421265
So they did fuck? I'm still unsure of that.
>>
>>21421265
It's all about context yeah?
It can work as a dark and gritty "everything is bad" setting.
It can also be a ridiculous parody of itself.
It just depends on what you want out of it.
If you don't like it enough to take it as it is well that's fine as long as you don't try to force it on anyone that does.
Although I wouldn't make fun of the Eldar colour choices. On of their still living gods is literally The Terrifying Chessmaster Murder Clown.
With a god like that space elves can do whatever the fuck they want.
>>
>>21421265
Anyone who takes it seriously is missing the point. Anyone who fails to take it seriously is also missing the point. Ciaphas Cain HERO OF THE IMPERIUM is the perfect blend.

>>21421295
Yes - but both actual clop and the jokes about Twilight needing to buy more sheets because Anon is tired of washing them every day seemed... out of place.

>>21420220

"That's kind of the appeal of it..."
>You hesitate for a second, trying to think of a good example.
"Remember... remember when Pinkie Pie tried dual-wielding touch spells?"
>She nods, still looking skeptical.
"You thought it was kind of badass, right?"
>"Well of course. Because it was."
"That's what a game of Deathwatch is when it's played right - a long string of badass deeds, one after another, set against the darkest backdrop possible."
>Twilight snorts derisively.
>"Wouldn't that get boring in the long term?" She holds her forehooves up in mock terror. "OH NO YET ANOTHER UNDEFEATABLE BEAST I ROLL TO PUNCH GIVE ME XP."
>Even Fluttershy giggles at that. Well, at least she's not terrified anymore.
"Yes, but... this is a one-shot game. There is no long term."
>You give her a sly smile, made not very convincing by your position prone on the floor.
"Surely you can't get bored in a single night, can you?"
>"Well... I guess I can give it a try." She leans down and nuzzles your face. "But you owe me."
"I'm sure you'll think of something soon. What about you, Fluttershy?"
>She ducks back, embarrassed to be the center of attention while you and Twilight are being... affectionate.
>"Well, I guess I could give it a try..." she tells you, though she still looks concerned. "There are healers, right...? I don't *want* to play an omnicidal maniac."
"Oh yeah, there are several healer classes to choose from."
>"I guess... I guess I could give it a try." She tries to smile at you through her mane.
>>
>Yes - but both actual clop and the jokes about Twilight needing to buy more sheets because Anon is tired of washing them every day seemed... out of place.

I'm fine with no clop. I just kept getting the impression they just cuddled and made out with Anon being naked. Nude make-out can be hotter than sex some times.
>>
>>21421385
Was meant for >>21421354
>>
File: Space clowns, indeed.jpg (66KB, 299x600px) Image search: [Google]
Space clowns, indeed.jpg
66KB, 299x600px
>>21421340
I'm not saying the color schemes are bad.
I'm just saying I wouldn't want to be caught wearing some of them.
>>
>>21421399
And that's why you're not a spaceelf who's people orgyed a chaos god into existance.
It's a pretty fine thing to not be.
>>
File: ELDAR - FEAR THE RAINBOW.jpg (126KB, 475x660px) Image search: [Google]
ELDAR - FEAR THE RAINBOW.jpg
126KB, 475x660px
>>21421399
I don't know why so many people make Pony marine armies. Wouldn't Eldar be a better choice to ponify?
>>
>>21421452
Because the eldar couldn't love and tolerate if they tired.
Marines love the Emperor and they tolerate the Imperial Guard so they fit much better.
>>
>>21421265
It can be rather silly at times, but take a look at shit like the Horus Heresy books. A lot more serious, none of the ridiculousness, the SUPAH STRONK SPASS MUHREENS are actually humanized, shown to have numerous fatal flaws, even bending to the will of the warp before the chaos gods really took form and holy shit, there are just really, really fucking dark moments where you have to take breaks from it because otherwise it becomes overwhelming.

The Eldar are also shown and despite some of the comical shit surrounding them, they actually sound pretty cool in the books and there are moments where you can tell that there are many of them that don't want to war on humans, but they know that the warp has already taken root in the hearts of many of their leaders.

Definitely good reads and are examples of when the writing was still good.
>>
>>21404118
Thousand Son in Equestria by Sorcanon, if anyone was wondering. 10/10 story.

...I miss Sorc
>>
>>21421565
I've read some of the Horus Heresy, and I'm looking into getting more of the books at the moment. It somewhat depends on what time period you're looking at, I suppose. W40k used to have an 80s power metal feel to it, but now grimdark more accurately describes it, Cain excepted.
>>
File: Realm of Chaos.jpg (662KB, 1524x1524px) Image search: [Google]
Realm of Chaos.jpg
662KB, 1524x1524px
>>21421710
Things started going downhill when GW no longer had an "official" band.

>>21421354

"Don't give me that look..."
>"Sorry..." She hides her face behind a foreleg.
"You'll enjoy it, I promise. You too, Twi. Though..."
>"Though...?" she looks at you questioningly, putting a hoof on your chest.
"I did tell you who's in the group, right?"
>"Well, Cheerilee I know. And I assume Lyra, since she's always looking for an excuse to hang out with you." She pauses for a second. "That mare gives me the creeps," she adds with a slight shiver.
"Me too."
>"I think she's nice..." Oh, Fluttershy is still here.
"Also Berry Punch. And..."
>You brace for impact.
"... Trixie."

end for tonight
>>
>>21421988
>"And..."
>>You brace for impact.
>"... Trixie."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOy6hqzfsAs
>>
File: 1420080046989.png (189KB, 1038x1137px) Image search: [Google]
1420080046989.png
189KB, 1038x1137px
>>21422092
>>
>>21422639
Page 9 bump for deathwatch goodness
>>
>>21422639
I am more psyched than I really should be for having Trixie in this fic. Writefriends characterizations are awesome and I can't wait to see the shit talking between Trixie and Twilight.
>>
>>21423906
Yeah, this is going to be amazing
>>
>>21421988
That album...

It's easily one of the worst I've ever heard.
>>
"If you know both yourself and your enemy, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss. The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him."
>>
"The Tactical Squad shall draw the enemy's fire, thus allowing the Devastator Squad to attack from a position of strength."
>>
>>21421988
Bomp.
>>
>>21425951
Who put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp

Who put the ram in the ramalamadingdong
>>
"With combat knife, boltgun, and grenade, the Space Marine shall assail his foe. The chainsword is the will of the Space Marine made manifest. The Space Marine shall master all weapons, and all battlefields. When harried, the Space Marine shall drive his enemies back. The Space Marine will never know defeat."
>>
>>21421988

>"You're going to let that... that..." Twilight stumbles around, searching for the right word. "... that HERETIC play?"
>You can't help but laugh at her choice of insult.
"Are you sure that's the right word?"
>>
File: 1360433364470.png (73KB, 351x260px) Image search: [Google]
1360433364470.png
73KB, 351x260px
>>21426947
It begins
>>
File: Angry Amulet Trixie.png (168KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Amulet Trixie.png
168KB, 900x900px
I can't wait for Trixie to argue with Twi.

*Sigh*
"No Trixie. for the last time, we are not going to kill Twilight"
>"But Trixie is sure she is possessed ! She saw it with her own eyes ! She's an agent of Tzeentch!"
>"I am not !"
>"You are ! And Trixie is going to prove it!"
"Trixie please ... Just stop."
>>
>>21426947
He's back
>>
>>21426947

>"Hey!" She stomps lightly on your chest. "You're the one telling me I should stop swearing!"
>Giggling. Fluttershy is giggling at you. Well, now that you've hit rock bottom...
>"Besides, it seems like a nice catch-all... even if it's used wrong."
>Great, now she's going to be going down mainstreet yelling "Heretic!" over and over, every time someone gets in her way or looks at you wrong. You feel so proud of her. So very, very proud.
"So can you do it?"
>"Play with Trixie?" she replies with a sneer.
"I meant copy the books, but yes - that too."
>She sighs and steps back, off of your chest. "I've already done it."
"The book or Trixie?"
>"Both," she answers slowly. "We kinda... tried her as a replacement for you..."
>That... stings. Right in the pride.
"Even after what she did?"
>You really can't believe your friends had invited her back - not after what happened the first time she played with you. It was the last time - and the last time Twilight Sparkle ever let someone else DM.
>Seriously, who creates her own setting where everything is named after herself?
>>
>>21427207
Oh shit, right in the feels
>>
>>21427207
>>Seriously, who creates her own setting where everything is named after herself?
>implying I wouldn't want to go adventuring in Trixilvania
>>
File: Trixie dumb grin.png (280KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie dumb grin.png
280KB, 1600x1600px
>>21427207
>tfw writefag implemented your idea >>21402872 in the story
>>
File: knifeytankey2.png (883KB, 778x606px) Image search: [Google]
knifeytankey2.png
883KB, 778x606px
>>21427207
Nice picture.
>>
>>21427470
>I'm going to knife him!
>Not: I want to hit them with my sword !
pleb
I like the filename though
>>
>>21427483
Was more appropriate for the context in which this image was used originally. Forgive me my sins.
>>
>>21427385
It was a damn good idea and I would have been a fool to not include it in some fashion.

>>21427207

>She looks away from you, unable to meet your gaze any longer.
>"Trixie really isn't any worse than you..." she says hesitantly, afraid of what you will say.
>"Oh Celestia, did you fuck her too!?"
>"DAMN IT FLUTTERSHY!" Twilight spins sharply, thrusting a hoof at her friend. "WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT?"
"Well... did you?"
>"NO!" your marefriend roars in frustration.
>Fluttershy squeeks in fear - sometimes you wonder if her coat is actually white and.. well...
"So, how was she?"
>"I told you!" Twilight screams in your face. "I didn't sle-"
"As a player! I meant as a player!"
>You scurry away quickly, hiding behind Fluttershy while your marefriend stands shocked.
>"She wasn't *that* bad..." the pegasus whispers as you pass her.
>>
File: Twixie Magic duel.png (235KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
Twixie Magic duel.png
235KB, 600x850px
>>21427682
>"Oh Celestia, did you fuck her too!?"
I love your characterizations.
>>
>>21427682

"Then why didn't she stick around?"
>"Well..." Fluttershy has to think about it for a while - this damn mare can't say a bad thing about anypony, even if it's true. "You know how she is - starts off a little... just a smidgen... forceful every time." Fluttershy shrugs, hoping to lessen the impact of her overly hurtful words.
>You, meanwhile, are trying to figure out just what her vaguely neutral nonsense means, and failing.
"Could you put that in firmer terms?"
>Fluttershy frowns, but she knows that sometimes she has to spell things out for your primitive ape brain.
>"Trixie's always a bitch," Twilight cuts in, waving aside your comments before you can complain about her language."Eventually someone puts her in her place and she acts nice, so we invite her back thinking that she has learned something." Twilight takes a few steps towards you, shakes her head sadly. "But then it happens all over again. Like she's a character in some poorly written book, never showing any development."
>"So... eventually..." Fluttershy turns away in embarrassment "... we stopped inviting her..."
>>
In the name of the Emperor, return!
>>
>>21428758
poor trixie. Probably she wants to change but she just can't ;_;
>>
>>21429393
>>21428758
Sad desperate homeless Trixie who has to lie until she lives it is best Trixie
>>
File: 1410744682973.png (568KB, 500x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1410744682973.png
568KB, 500x1440px
>>21429393
>>
>>21428758

>Well, that explains why Trixie showed up at Cheerilee's two months ago, her faced stained heavily with tears.
>Amongst Ponyville's gaming community, her place has a reputation as a haven for outcast souls - first Berry Punch, then you, and finally Trixie. Others came and went, but you three...
"I don't know why you hate her so much."
>Twilight pulls back again, shocked at your statement.
>"Well, you've played with her - you must know what I mean." Twilight leans forward pleadingly. "You argued with her the most that night. How can you not understand?"
"So she can get a little competitive - no worse than Rainbow Dash."
>"Maybe Trixie acts differently when it's just you around," Fluttershy suggests helpfully, trying to bring peace between the two of you.
>She might have a point - Trixie was far more subdued at Cheerilee's place. She hadn't even hit on you once, unlike when she played with you and Twilight. That was... weird.
>Trixie never displayed any interest in you before or after that night... only...
>Oh.
>>
>>21430528
Trixi tries to get anon to kiss her to spite book horse going as far to use msgic to implant suggestive images in anons mind
>>
>>21430579
This isn't a terrible idea
>>
Anon forces Trixie and Twi to please each other sexually to make amends.
>>
>>21431174
"Trixie, give this book to Twilight. Now Twilight, tell Trixie she's your hero. Sweet, double orgasm. We good here now? Yeah, we good here."

>>21430528

>This conversation is going to go nowhere nice. You stand, using the table to pull yourself up. With a soft pat on Fluttershy's head - always thank your cover - you begin to walk away, heading up the stairs.
>"Hey, were are you going?" Twilight yells after you. "This isn't over!"
"Yes, it is."
>Her jaw drops as she lets out a pained grunt. Fluttershy whines, trying to pull herself into the background even further. Oh damn it, how could you say that to her?
>You sigh, crossing over to her and kneeling in front of her, your forehead to hers. Well as close as you can manage thanks to that horn of hers.
"I may not like Trixie, empathize with her. Enough to call her my friend."
>>
File: 1348503424206.png (193KB, 583x480px) Image search: [Google]
1348503424206.png
193KB, 583x480px
>>21431845
>>"Hey, were are you going?" Twilight yells after you. "This isn't over!"
>"Yes, it is."

Holy shit. Anon finally found his balls.
>>
Ignore that last line - left out a couple key words.

>>21431845

"I may not like Trixie, but I empathize with her. Enough to call her my friend."
>Twilight's eyes begin to narrow and she tries to take a step back. Tries - you put your arm around her neck, stopping her.
"But she isn't worth our first fight as a couple."
>You run your other hand through her mane comfortingly.
"I didn't sneak around to spend time alone with *her*. I didn't cancel plans with my friends to hang out with *her*. And after the game, I won't be coming home and snuggling up to *her*."
>"You might not be snuggling up to *me* either," she snorts in your ear. Fine. You release her, pushing yourself away from her slightly.
"I can't believe you."
>>
File: What did I do to deserve this.jpg (115KB, 979x816px) Image search: [Google]
What did I do to deserve this.jpg
115KB, 979x816px
>>21432740
Twi probably thinks Anon is cheating on her already. Or just wants her as another lay.
>>
File: 1404097783055.gif (263KB, 306x308px) Image search: [Google]
1404097783055.gif
263KB, 306x308px
>>21432740

Did not need that image of feels right now.
>>
>>21432740
Anon, please. My feels.
>>
File: Twilight mopes.jpg (6KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight mopes.jpg
6KB, 281x179px
>>21432740

>You really can't - why does she want to fight about this? Why is this such a big deal to her? You stand, taking a step backwards. Twilight must see the confusion and pain in your body language, because her expression softens to one of concern. She instinctively follows, not letting the distance between you grow.
>"Do you know how many chances I've given her?" she asks, trying to understand your position.
>You take another step back.
"That doesn't matter."
>"Why wouldn't it!?"
"Because *she* doesn't matter!"
>Another step.
>Twilight... doesn't follow you this time, rooted to the floor. Her head drops.
>"Do you promise...?"
>You half-turn, still looking back to her.
"Twilight, I promised I would never leave you, but that doesn't mean you have to come with me. Not if you hate it - her - so much."
>"I... I..." she doesn't look up, even as you put your foot on the first step.
"Now come on -"
>Her head comes up fractionally, just enough to see your hands. Not your face - she won't meet your eyes. No matter how long you draw out this pause.
"Come on Twilight."
>You gesture for her to join you - she instinctively takes a step forward.
"I would appreciate it if you could show me where you put the book."
>She takes another hesitant step towards you.
>"Go on, Twilight," Fluttershy encourages. She's still here!? "I can see myself out..."
>She pauses at the door, looking back over her wing to you.
>"Tomorrow night at Cheerilee's, right?" the pegasus asks. "What time should I arrive?"
>>
>>21434423
From lulz to feels. The roller coaster never stops.
>>
>>21434423
Shit. Let the hype begin.
>>
>>21434720
I need to get the breaks fixed before someone dies.

>>21434423

"Five."
>"I'll be there," Fluttershy tells you with a shy smile. Thank the gods - you don't know if she's just doing this out of pity, but it will make dealing with your marefriend's insecurities easier.
>You pat your thigh as the door shuts, causing Twilight to look up to you - finally meeting your eyes. You gesture upstairs with your head.
"Come on, Twilight."
>She breaks eye contact, but still joins you on the stairs - they are wide enough to allow both of you to ascend side by side.
>Your hand moves outward, patting her head as you climb the stairs.
"We really need to talk about your self-esteem problems."
>"Really, Anon? I have no idea what you're talking about." She tries to step away, but the stairs are too narrow for that. "I don't have self-esteem problems."
>You look down to her. Does she really believe -
>Yes, she does - she does not flinch away from your look, eyes full of conviction.
>No wonder she can't see Trixie's problems - she can't even see her own.

end for tonight
>>
>>21435178
You can be a damn tease, you know that?
>>
>>21435178
I love you sir, please continue tomorrow
>>
File: IMG_20150116_013317.jpg (54KB, 440x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150116_013317.jpg
54KB, 440x414px
I fucking love you based writefriend.

Have pic related.
>>
pretty glad I live in europe and can bump this when almost everyone else in this thread is asleep
>>
>>21437016
also this is amazing
>>
>>21437464
Good looking out, Eurofag. You Amerifat bretheren thank you.
>>
>>21437509
Another Eurofag here. We will keep the thread in the world of the living for great justice.
>>
>>21437982
Eurobump.
>>
>>21438582
good morning ameribump
>>
Now, brothers, let us recite the 666 secret words!
>>
>>21439300
Praise the Emperor for his sacrifice,
as He endures so shall we.
We who are Hunters of Daemons,
shall strive in his name eternally.
>>
>>21438864
G'morning from the middle of the Pacific.
>>
>>21439713
Wait, isn't it like, 5:40ish over there?

Assuming you're in Hawai'i, anyway...
>>
>>21439740
6:40, but I've been up for a while.
>>
Damn you faggots thanks for reminding me. I need to ask /tg/ how the GM shadowrun
>>
>>21439765
Hint: Be prepared for fucking mages. I only tried to run SR once and hat a trapload of mono-wire and shit.
Then the group mage summoned a water spirit and cleared everything in seconds.
Also you need to think a lot about security, matrix and magic and shit, SR is a lot more to prepare than some other P&Ps
>>
>>21439765
Put Neuromancer, The Laughing Cafe, and any Forgotten Realms book into a blender. Mix on high until mostly smooth. Some chunks are okay. Put in the fridge until it's super cool. Serve ungarnished in a high ball.

Serves: 4 to 6 adults
>>
>>21439783
making a character is a headache
>>
>>21439805
you think so? i particularly enjoy creating new characters, especially with SR4s karma system.
A character who has 16 dice on a headshot while his eyes are closed is hilarious and SR5 has a lot of funny holes for OP as fuck characters
>>
>>21439817
My friends and I wear trying to build characters and some of the traits I think they are called can have funny combinations
>>
>>21439828
i don't know about funny combinations, but you can use these to powergame hard as fuck
>>
>>21439878
The one that makes the person aspire to be an elf sounds kinda funny. I don't see why you wouldn't play as an elf if you took that perk
>>
>>21439900
well while that one is funny, SR has a lot of Racism, in earlier version you had to rule for racism on every person you fucking encounter.
Now its just some gangs and shit, and elves are not hated as much as other races.
But should an elf somehow find out that you are a human trying to be an elf you are more worthless to him then a turd
>>
>>21440640
Bamp.
>>
>>21439568
We the Order of the Hammer,
shall delve into the Dark shadows.
We shall seek out the Tainted,
we shall pursue the Vilest Evil.
>>
File: Horus_profile_pic.jpg (151KB, 755x717px) Image search: [Google]
Horus_profile_pic.jpg
151KB, 755x717px
>worshipping a dead emperor
>believing he can protect you

You fools and your false imperium
>>
>>21441276
My armor is contempt. My shield is disgust. My sword is hatred. In the emperor's name, let none survive.
>>
File: world-eaters-symbol-colour1.jpg (108KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
world-eaters-symbol-colour1.jpg
108KB, 236x236px
>>21441309
Make war upon the imperium of man? What is it you think the legions have been doing for the last 10,000 years? War does not end with a single victory or a single planet. It is an eternal creature that outlives men and their tiny triumphs.

The sons of Angron shall bring death to the false emperor. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
>>
>>21441383
Your days are numbered heretic!
Your kind can't even sucessfully invade a world filled with imperial soldiers, how do you think you will stand a chance against the might of the Ordo Malleus?
>>
It is we who stand guard,
our Eternal Watch shall not fail.
For we are the Ordo Malleus!
>>
File: 1419061901218.jpg (18KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1419061901218.jpg
18KB, 400x267px
>>21441844
>>21442474
>tfw no chaos bros to back me up

It ain't easy being a heretic.
>>
File: Huron Blackheart.jpg (161KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
Huron Blackheart.jpg
161KB, 500x437px
>>21442769
The weakling followers of the corpse god outnumber us by necessity, for their strength of will and arm is inferior to those of us who have seen the light.
>>
File: you...shut your mouth.jpg (55KB, 217x262px) Image search: [Google]
you...shut your mouth.jpg
55KB, 217x262px
>>21442474
I don't think your corpse on a golden chair meant for you to "stand watch" by slagging every world that *may* have an *inkling* of chaos.
>>
File: Hank deserves 4chan.jpg (68KB, 622x464px) Image search: [Google]
Hank deserves 4chan.jpg
68KB, 622x464px
>>21439568
Your false-emperor 'sacrificed' himself because he had a hard-on for keeping secrets from his sons
>>
>>21435178

>You reach the landing, hand still on her head. You think long and hard about what to say to her, for her part Twilight seems to consider the matter settled - or not. She jumps away from you with every step you take, flinches at every unexpected moment.
>No, this is far from settled and she knows it.
>You push open the door to the library, holding it for your marefriend.
"So you don't have self-esteem issues?"
>"No." Her voice is flat and dead.
"That's bullshit, Twilight."
>She jumps away from you, eyes full of rage. No, fear.
>"It is not!" She backs up slowly, until her she is pressed up against the far wall.
"Bullshit."
>"I *like* who I am, Anon!" It's definitely fear. She's pretending to be angry, but it's fear.
"Then why are you always so worried that I will leave you?"
>You don't follow Twilight, you don't try to corner her. Instead you sit.
"Why are you so scared all the time?"
>You pat the chair beside you. Her chair.
"Sit. Talk to me. You can't enjoy living this way..."
>She doesn't move.
>"I like myself, Anon," Twilight Sparkle repeats. "I just don't expect anyone else to..."
>>
>>21442891
>>21442852
>>21442803
Mah niggas
>>
>>21443491
>>"I like myself, Anon," Twilight Sparkle repeats. "I just don't expect anyone else to..."
suddenly i can relate to book horse... right in the feels
>>
>>21443654
Argh right in my self esteem issues...
>>
>>21443491

>She inhales sharply, realizing what she just told you.
>"I'm not... I'm not like *Trixie*!" She yells at you. "I don't expect everyone to like me!"
"She doesn't expect everyone to like her."
>"It's what she does!" Twilight stomps her hooves for emphasis. "She comes in, acting like everyone should worship her!"
"Yes, but she doesn't expect it."
>You pat the chair again.
"But we aren't talking about Trixie. Come here."
>She doesn't move. Gods damn it, why does she get like this!?
"If you don't want to talk about this, you don't have to. But at least come here."
>Twilight shakes her head, pushing herself back against the wall even more.
"At least help me come up with a game for tomorrow night!"
>"No." She shakes her head more vigorously. "No out-of-character knowledge."
>>
>>21444126

"Twilight, you don't have to come."
>You lean back in your chair, holding your head with one hand.
"Fluttershy will be there if that's what you're worried about. Or I can just let Cheerilee know I can't make it."
>Twilight shakes her head again, finally stepping closer.
>"I can't do that to you, I'm the Princess of Friendship," her voice cracks. "I can't keep you away from your friends."
>You look away from her.
"Then just stay home..."
>She takes another step toward you, body low to the floor.
>"No," she looks at you pleadingly. "Don't leave me behind."
"I'll be back - unless you lock me out."
>"No."
>Twilight steps closer, putting her head in your lap.
>"I know you aren't leaving me..." her voice sounds full of tears, but her eyes are dead and dry "... but I don't like being left behind." She closes her eyes like she can't bear to face the world.
"I don't want you to be miserable playing with ponies you hate..."
>"I'd be more miserable without *you*..." her body twitches in response to the emotional pain. "I don't ever want to spend another night alone..."
>You lean over, running the palm of your hand up her neck to her jaw, lifting her head to face you. She opens her eyes, not quite looking into yours.
>"... I am tired of being too scared to live..."
>>
>>21444545

>She smiles slightly.
>"Besides, I can always shoot Trixie's character when no one else is looking, right?"
>You ruffle her mane.
"Max out Deceive with a fellowship build and you could do it while they watch. With a good roll, you should be able to convince them it was suicide."
>She giggles.
>"There's no way..."
"It's only a -40 penalty for blatant lies."
>She raises an eyebrow in disbelief. Oh, right -
"Deathwatch uses a d100 instead of d20s."
>Her eyebrow rises higher.
"I once convinced a squadmate my character wasn't wearing a helmet."
>"And how did that turn out for you?" she asks with a laugh.
"Asshole shot me in the head."
>>
>>21444802
Kek
>>
>>21444802
Such kek-worthy writefaggotry must be preserved for the ages.
>>
>>21444802

>You grab for her, but are too late to stop your princess from sliding from your lap. She falls to the floor laughing.
"It's not funny! Do you know what I had to go through to stop him from being declared a traitor!"
>"Tell the rest of the party it was an accidental discharge and make the roll?" she asks with a smirk.
"Well, yeah."
>"You're going to have to show me this build," she tells you, grabbing the book from where she had left it earlier and shoving it into your lap.
>>
>>21445772
>>grabbing the book from where she had left it earlier and shoving it into your lap.
>bookhorseflirting.exe
>>
>>21444802
>>21445772
Good lord, the other player sounds like he was playing an Angry Marine or something. Big on loyalty to the Emprah with the personality of a honey badger with roid rage and dumber than a jar of mayonnaise.
>>
File: 3cancer5me.jpg (94KB, 1017x786px) Image search: [Google]
3cancer5me.jpg
94KB, 1017x786px
>>21446162
>>
File: Marine Errant.jpg (160KB, 711x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Marine Errant.jpg
160KB, 711x1036px
>>21446162
Actually, it was a Marine Errant. He was just kind of a jerk.

>>21445772

>Twilight is avoiding the problem, but you were a fool to think you could solve her issues in a single conversation. And it's nice to see her in this kind of playful mood.
"Wouldn't you prefer to have a *real* character?"
>She shoves her way onto your chair - they're built wide for ponies to lay on, so sitting like you she can easily fit. A little tight, not that you mind. You slip your arm around her withers, your forearm and hand dangling down past her shoulder.
>"Probably, but it wouldn't hurt to see." She looks up to you with hopeful eyes, giving the book another nudge.
>You look at it - a single thick hardbound volume. You flip it open, searching through the pages to get an idea what she actually copied. Looks like everything is here - the core book, First Founding, Rites of Battle... oh shit.
"Daemon Hunter Handbook?"
>"It looked relevant..." her lower lip sticks out like she's about to pout at one wrong word.
>You pull her tight against you.
"It is..."
>She smiles in relief.
"But no, you can't play a Grey Knight."
>"Damn." Her horn glows as she brings over several blank sheets of paper and a pen. "Well Anon, let's get started. Tell me more about these librarians..."
>>
Bump for green.
>>
>>21446818

>Despite getting supplies to write up a character, at no point does Twilight put pen to paper. All she does is ask questions and rub up against you.
>"So... what level are our characters?"
"How about... rank 4? That should give everyone a good chance to diversify and build the character they want."
>"Mkay..." she looks back into the book, flipping back and forth between two sections. She sighs, shoving it off your lap. It hits the floor with a flat thud. "I need more books."
"Is that even possible?"
>"Oh hah hah." Twilight sticks her tongue out at you. "More blank books. We're going to need another copy or two if everyone is going to build their characters tomorrow night."
>The pony has a point - sharing one copy between the six of you is going to be... stressful.
"So we need to head out and pick up a couple more -"
>"Not we." She gives you a playful nudge with her nose. "I think you can manage on your own."
>After all the hassle you just went through about doing anything without her? Twilight gives you another nudge and you notice her sly smile. That damn mare is up to something... You stand suddenly, Twilight falling over into the chair with a surprised squeak.
>You swirl a hand through her mane, under her face, lifting it up. She looks up to you in shock as you lean over her ominously.
>And kiss the tip of her nose.
"How many do you need, princess?"
>"Three?" Twilight turns in the chair, curling belly up in the warm spot you just vacated. "Four?"
>You didn't know ponies could purr.
"I don't know what you're up to, Twilight, but have fun."
>You kiss her again, this time on the lips.
"I'll be back soon."

end for tonight
>>
>>21447574
>That damn mare is up to something...
Dun, dun, duuuuuuunnnnn...
>>
bumpin
>>
Easy multiple copies of game books...
That's just not fair...
>>
File: terminator.jpg (15KB, 198x226px) Image search: [Google]
terminator.jpg
15KB, 198x226px
>>21447574
>>
We Grey Knights are the Hammers,
we slay the Darkness without fear.
Founded in great mystery we were,
Chapter six hundred and sixty six.
>>
What will they be fighting? Heretics could be fun... but maybe green for the green? WAAAAAAUGH!
>>
>>21450534
This.
>>
>>21450879
WAAAAAAAAUGH makes everything better
>>
Bump for life
>>
bermp
>>
Page 7 bump.
>>
bumper cars
>>
Up
>>
Though on Titan we be hidden,
yet our eyes encompass the Galaxy.
No Devil shall elude our gaze,
no Daemon shall avoid its Fate.
>>
File: Twilight Anarchy.jpg (132KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight Anarchy.jpg
132KB, 900x900px
Storytime will not begin at it's regularly schedule time - there is a book that must be acquired. However, for the first time in this story, I know where this things are going and what is in tonight's installment. Tell me anon - what are the CMCs trying to earn their badges in tonight?
>>
>>21454814
of course the CMC is trying to get their badges in heresy, warp sorcery and demon summoning!
>>
>>21454814
>what are the CMCs trying to earn their badges in tonight
Yoga instructiom
>>
Demolition with copious amounts of explosives.
>>
House Cleaning, specifically while they are trying to play/Twilight and Anon are having a moment
>>
>>21454814
dating matchmaking service... they've found the best colt for book horse big mac
>>
>>21454814
book burning. Specifically blank ones.
>>
>>21454814
Safe-cracking.
>>
>>21454814
Rap battling
>>
File: Scruffy_2_9337.jpg (88KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Scruffy_2_9337.jpg
88KB, 720x540px
>>21455121
Second.
>>
>>21454814
Fast Food delivery
>>
>>21455307
>Pizza delivery
>>
>>21455324
Winrar
>>
>>21455324
>>21455414
Bump for pizza.
>>
>>21447574

>You leave your princess curled up in your chair - she doesn't move, staying in the same position until you leave the room. She's definitely up to something - better hurry and get back before she can hide the evidence.
>A scarf lays draped over the back of the couch - you grab it on your way out. The days have gotten downright cold. Every morning you expect to see fresh snow blanketing the ground, but nothing yet. Probably that damn pegasus weather control holding everything back for Hearth's Warming.
>Your coat - much heavier than the thin jacket you wore just days ago - hangs by the door from a hook. You always meant to put a hook right there at your place, but never managed to get around to it. Didn't take more than a few nights of sleeping here to put one up. Like you knew somewhere deep down that your shack was just a temporary accommodation.
>One last thing - a bag. No way are you going to try to lug books those size through town without one. Luckily you left it hanging one hook over. Your old bag had seen better days - Twilight had picked this up for you yesterday. You never thought that ponies would use messenger bags, but she said it wasn't hard to find one she thought would fit you nicely. The strap had to be lengthened, but that was all. You've rarely seen anypony else using one though, just Derpy really.
>You slip on your coat, flinging the scarf around your neck with a flourish.
"I'm heading out now!"
>You hope she can hear you all the way up in the library.
>"Bring home pizza!" she yells back. Apparently she *could* hear you.
>>
>>21404029
Yes. Please.
>>
>>21456380

>You can't believe that Minty's Pizza Palace is closer than the bookshop. Then again, it's not like Twilight had much choice in where her castle sprouted up.
>She probably could demand the bookshop move closer, though. Has she ever been tempted to abuse her position? Hmmm.
>The cold wind chills your legs, but your upper body stays warm thanks to your thick coat. It's... refreshing. Invigorating. Incentive to get the damn books and get home where it's not fucking freezing. You shove your hands into your pockets, trying to keep them warm.
>Your steps quicken, the empty bag flopping alongside you in the wind, bouncing with each step you take.
>The wind is sheering apart the clouds, ripping them apart like cotton candy. It has been almost a year since you've seen what real honest weather looks like - these aren't bunched up artificial clouds like the pegasi make.
>At home... you used to get up and watch the sunrise. A marvel of nature - turned to some parlor pony trick in this world. Here, it's the clouds that leave you in wonder. The rise and set of celestial bodies are controlled. Tamed. But the sky? The ponies can believe they mastered it all they want, but sometimes it gets away from them and runs free.
>You start to hum the theme to one of your favorite TV shows - something you will never see again. The thought is almost sad, but the memories will always be with you whenever you look up. Not even Celestia or Luna can take the sky from you.
>>
>>21456827
It's also unlikely that they'd burn the land or boil the sea.
>>
File: Muscle_wizard.jpg (150KB, 600x890px) Image search: [Google]
Muscle_wizard.jpg
150KB, 600x890px
>>21421354
> I ROLL TO PUNCH
>>
>>21427723
Makes me wonder what decks they'd run. Also, the sleeves were a nice detail.
>>
File: Bon Bon is happy to see you.png (233KB, 1280x1290px) Image search: [Google]
Bon Bon is happy to see you.png
233KB, 1280x1290px
>>21456827

>You are so lost in your memories that you almost trip over the mint green pony standing in the middle of the street.
>"HANDS!" she yells again, greeting you loudly.
"Oh hey."
>You take a quick step back. Make that two.
"Heya Lyra."
>She rears up, extending one foreleg like she's trying to shake hands. You hesitantly start to pull your hand from its pocket - best to be polite - when your friend's "roommate" stumbles into her, knocking her back.
>"Oh is this that human you've told me so much about?" Bon Bon grabs your hand with both forehooves, shaking vigorously.
>"You've met him before," Lyra answers, stumbling back to her hooves, almost collapsing as one of her ankles gives out. "Gah! Why did you do that!?" She gingerly puts tries to put her weight on that leg again, wincing in pain.
>"What?" Bon Bon's head turns back to the unicorn, face sour. "Oh, so I have. Why don't you go sit over... um... over on that bench while Anon and I have a little chat, then I'll help you home."
>Bon Bon is still shaking your hand - despite your attempts to free yourself - as Lyra limps over to the bench. The earth pony watches her, only looking back to you once her friend has taken a seat.
>She pulls you down, just far enough for her to whisper into your ear.
>>
File: bon_bon.png (114KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
bon_bon.png
114KB, 500x437px
>>21457280
>>She pulls you down, just far enough for her to whisper into your ear.
>"Hail Hydra."
>>
>>21457280
>she pulls you down, just far enough for her to whisper into your ear
"The aristocrats"
>>
>>21457280
"Your balls are showing.... Bumblebee Tuna."
>>
>>21457280

>"If you touch her, I will fucking *gut* you," she hisses, crushing your hand between her hooves.
"I'm not -"
>"Don't tell me that crap again! You can't claim you aren't a horsefucker *now* you lying shit!"
>She gives your arm a jerk, pulling you down closer.
>"That's right. I heard about it." Up until this point, Bon Bon had kept a freakishly cheerful smile plastered on her face, but now with your head hiding hers from Lyra it turns ugly. Creases wrinkle her face as she sneers at you. "Your friend went all around town, letting everyone know that you were 'off limits,' but *I* know what you're up to."
"Friend?"
>Of all the things running through your mind right now, that's what pops out of your mouth? Not "fuck off, you crazy bitch" or "help oh god someone help me." Your priorities are a little messed up.
>"Yeah, the white one. Rarity." Bon Bon snorts. "Some bullshit about a formal courtship. Is she part of your little harem too?"
>"Bon Booooon!"
>The earth pony stops her threats for a second, doubt and guilt shadowing her face.
"Lyra needs you."
>This might be your only chance to get out of this alive. Fucking crazy pony...
"She should probably get ice on that..."
>"You're lucky, shitbag!" She gives you a shove, releasing your hand. Her disturbing smile returns. "Did Anon hurt you, Lyra? Let's get you home and put some ice on that."
>She trots off, giving you one last menacing look over her shoulder.
>>
File: Alrighty then.gif (940KB, 307x130px) Image search: [Google]
Alrighty then.gif
940KB, 307x130px
>>21457626
>>
>>21457280
>"Purple Monkey Dishwasher."

I'm not a robot
>>
>>21457711
Oh shit. Bon bon IS the danger.
>>
>>21457711
What
>>
File: Scootaloo.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Scootaloo.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>21457711

"Hey Lyra! See you at Cheerilee's tomorrow, right?"
>Your friend's cheerful attempt at a thumbs-up makes Bon Bon's apoplectic deathglare worth it. Almost. You'll decide for sure when you wake up tomorrow and check yourself for any new stab wounds.
>You rush onward with unseemly haste. Definitely not trying to escape. Nope. Just trying to finish this errand and get home to your loving marefriend and a warm blanket.
>Alleyways and shadows keep your attention more than the sky now. You can always appreciate the clouds later if you don't get ganked by a crazy overbearing lesbian pony.
>You reach the bookshop unscathed. The door flies open before you can reach for the handle - out come the Cutie Mark Crusades, swept out by a broom.
>"And stay out, until you learn a proper appreciation for books!" The employee slams the door shut in your face - he probably didn't see you, right?
>"Awwwww... " Apple Bloom whines, brushing dust from herself. "We'll never get our cutie marks in book burning or desot... depot..."
>"Despotism," Sweetie Bell corrects, frowning back at the door.
>You stealthily reach down to the inattentive orange filly... stretching out your hand to -
>"GAH!" Scootaloo starts flailing around with her forehooves, driving your hand away. " I *hate* it when you do that!"
"So what were you fillies up to?"
>"Well, Aryanne suggested -"
"Never listen to that pony. Ever. It's a bad idea."
>"Yeah, we figured that out on our own." Apple Bloom sighs sadly. "Well, on to Plan B..."
>"See you, anon," Sweetie Belle waves farewell to you as she trots off after her friend.
>Scootaloo pauses a second longer, until her friends are almost around the corner.
>"It's not like we were going to burn any books with writing in them," she pouts. "That would be a waste..."
>She doesn't stop you this time as you reach down and ruffle her mane.
"Good luck with Plan B."
>"Thanks Anon," she smiles up at you before dashing off after her friends.

end for tonight
>>
>>21458500
>>"Well, Aryanne suggested -"
>"Never listen to that pony. Ever. It's a bad idea."
kek
>>
>>21458500
Plan B

Cutie mark in french kissing
Scootaloo suggests practicing on each other first
>>
>>21458544
>"Cutie Mark Crusaders, Racial Purity Enforcers, YAY!"
>>
>Cutie Mark Crusaders, Ethnic Cleansers!
>>
File: 1419111368785.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1419111368785.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>21458500

Scoots best.
>>
File: Celly HP.png (246KB, 547x440px) Image search: [Google]
Celly HP.png
246KB, 547x440px
>>21458818
kek
>>
>>21460455
that pic never gets old
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 600x504px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 600x504px
>>21458818
U-Unf
>>
P6B.
>>
We shall be the Keepers Immortal,
all Secrets shall be our Knowledge.
We are the Guardians of Mankind!
>>
Caution and secrecy are our code,
watchfulness and patience are our way.
Hidden from the Eyes of Chaos,
we strike without warning or dread.
>>
>>21463545
>"Caution and secrecy are our code,"
>"watchfulness and patience are our way."
>"Hidden from the Eyes of Chaos,"
>"we strike without warning or dread."
"Fluttershy what are you doing?"
>"eep!" Fluttershy squeaks, rolling over instinctively on her back, hooves a'flailing in the air
>You sigh
>"H-how did you find me?!"
"Well, for one, you're hiding under my laundry pile. Laundry piles don't move, and then don't wiggle and speak in riddles."
>Fluttershy idly paws at your discarded shirt, head downcast
"Second, Discord saw where you went and told m-"
>"The eyes of Chaos?!!? They're HERE?!"
"What? No. Well yes, in the strictest sense. He's off getting some ground beef from gryphonia. We makin' tacos tonight."
>Mmmm. Tacos.
"Now come on, let's get you out of there. Why are you even rooting around in my stuff?"
>"We shall be the Keepers Immortal,"
>"all Secrets shall be our Knowledge."
>"We are the Guardians of Mankind!"
>You pick up flutters, pulling off a sock from her ear
>Your roomies are crazy, but so is everyone in this marshmallow horse planet
"....okay. Wanna go be the guardians of ice cream?"
>"Yes, please."
>>
File: Pinky Hnnng.jpg (10KB, 200x209px) Image search: [Google]
Pinky Hnnng.jpg
10KB, 200x209px
>>21464010
>>
>>21464010
Oh shit, you're in this thread too? Based.
>>
>>21464073
I actually lurk like... 4 or 5 threads. Depending on the reaction to a test post will be if I write for 'em or not. Also depends on the prompt, really...

Like, I did a one-shot for the Umbra thread... that got zero traction, and then I did one for the gay pone thread (why not?) and I actually didn't get any reaction at all. Like posting in an echo chamber.
>>
>>21464078
I remember you saying something about that in RGiE. Well, at least we appreciate your shit there.
>>
>"Is heresy your fetish, anon?"
>>
>>21464090
And that's why I'm working on like, what. 4 or 5 one-shots plus DD for ya'll. Speaking of, I should go back to posting more overbearing celestia.
>>
>>21464010
thats pretty hilarious, pseudo grey knight FS
>>
File: Fluttershy the scorpion rider.png (277KB, 992x805px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy the scorpion rider.png
277KB, 992x805px
Whats this threads opinion on warhammer fantasy ? It's the only universe I really know, and could write about.
>>
>>21464101
You'd make me a happy anon if you did.
I should write something for RGiE, I've lurked in there long enough
>>
>>21464120
40k is better
>>
>>21464432
Sadly I do not know shit about 40k. Even if I own about 5k points of space elfs.
>>
>>21464010
Cute, would read moar/10
>>
>>21464120
i prefer 40k and I am a huge lore nerd there without ever having played the tabletop
all i know about fantasy is from the frist "Gotrek and Felix" book and the vidya strategy game
well the universe is kinda fun I guess, I'd read something that's accurately in WH fantasy
>>
>>21464123
Well go an be happy.

Also, I have a general question for the thread and Twiligh/tg/ame_night specifically:

I know this is pretty much about TGN's story, and honestly that's a fucking incredible story. Would it be alright if I tried my hand at a Paranoia story? It's the only tabletop I've GM'ed, and my players were that brilliant mix of stupid and lucky.

I just don't want to muddy up this thread with other writefagging, cause honestly I'm here for TGN's stuff.
>>
>>21464580
Not TGN and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express, so feel free to ignore this shit but I say go for it.

You're a solid writefriend and I don't think that two writers in one thread is too much. Just avoid posting into each other and you should be fine.
>>
>>21464580
>implying I wasn't in there as you were posting it
thanks
>>
>>21464789
s-sorry. That post was more like a bump post than anything
>>
>>21465249
B-But Anon .. I want to you to bump this thread ... with your wonderful story
>>
>>21465293
Page 8 bump
>>
>>21464098
So... Is Fluttershy a Slaanesh worshipper?
>>
Though we find ourselves in the Shadows,
no Blackness will enter our Hearts.
No treachery will touch our souls,
no pride will sully our thoughts.
>>
>>21466166
color scheme points to khorne
>>
>>21466168
>"Though we find ourselves in the Shadows,"
>"no Blackness will enter our Hearts."
>"No treachery will touch our souls,"
>"no pride will sully our thoughts."
>You sigh
>It didn't help that other pones on the street were giving you the stink eye
"Fluttershy, what has gotten into you?!"
>Or maybe it was her
>You try to look down at the pone you're cradling at your chest
>Her muzzle is sticking out just above the v of your hoodie zipper, the top of her head pressed against the bottom of your chin
>"O-oh sorry... was I talking out loud again?"
>You grunt in the affirmative
"Look, you wanted to share a ride in my hoodie cause it was cold. If it's too dark for you, just poke your head out fur-"
>You hear fluttershy go 'nyaaah', and you turn and look at a mare
>Who is in the middle of sticking her tongue out at you
"Hey!"
>You feel Fluttershy jump, and the mare on the street jumps as well
"What?"
>She shakes her head and walks away
>You poke fluttershy through the hoodie
"Are you antagonizing people on the street?"
>"N-no..."
"We can turn around now. We don't NEED ice cream, yann-"
>"OKIwasI'msorry!"
>Aww, she's shivering
>You pet her as you continue to walk
"Hey, there there. Salright, it's alright."
>"A-anon?"
"Hmm?"
>"Can I get strawberry-banana?"
>You smile
"Sure thing, butterbean."
>You can feel her smile
>>
>>21466179
so does the mark of Khorne cutiemark
>>
File: Luna's chariot.png (393KB, 1147x697px) Image search: [Google]
Luna's chariot.png
393KB, 1147x697px
>>21464120
WHF has a great background and WHFRP is one of the wackiest and weirdest RPGs ever written. The only system I've seen where a character can be manic, depressive, and manic depressive all at the same time. I approve.

>>21464580
>Rank and equipment are color-coded in Paranoia.
>Requesting equipment above your color-code gets you killed.
>Ponies are color-coded.
I cannot see how this would not be an amazing ride, and your Fluttersmite is hilarious. Do it!

The only problem is the next thread will need a real name.
>>
>>21466682
this is absolutely hilarious
also i wont stop until i finished the 666 secret words

>>21466753
i am a stupid blind man
>>
>>21466811
PPPP General?
Ponies Play Pen & Paper
>>
We shall be Pure amongst Impurity,
we shall be Innocence amongst the Guilt.
We are the Imperium's Hidden Saviors!
>>
>>21467217
>"We shall be Pure amongst Impurity,"
>"we shall be Innocence amongst the Guilt."
>"We are the Imperium's Hidden Saviors!"
"I just asked if you wanted sprinkles, Flutters."
>Fluttershy furrows her brow.
>"Sprinkles are how THEY get you, Anon. I will not have my ice cream tainted!"
"Uh. Yeah, so... uh. No sprinkles. And I guess that's also a pass on nuts."
>"No!"
>You look down at the knee-high pone, her pouting face raised up to yours
>"Nuts are ok."
>Heh. Nuts.
>You nod to the pone behind the counter, and he continues making Fluttershy's creation
>Did you know they have a coldstone analogue here?
>Fuckin sweet
>Just wish it wasn't called coldpone
>>
>>21467590
>coldpone
Is the full name Coldpone Creamery? 'Cause if so, that'd be sweet.
>>
>>21458500

>You watch Scootaloo run after her friends - hopefully those fillies find their special talents some day. Just not too soon. With a smile on your face and a song in your heart, you turn back to the door, slowly pulling it open.
>"You damn fillies! I told you..." the shopkeep looks up sharply, stammering to a halt when he realizes who you are. "... that you are always welcome here?"
>That's right, show the human some respect, pony.
>"That wasn't directed at you, sir." He apologetically dips his head in imitation of a bow. "Would never speak that way to my best customer -"
>Damn straight.
>"-customer's amore."
>Fuck this place and every pony in it.
>"So what can I help you with today?"
>You fight back the urge to feed him his own entrails. It's very easy to do, since you've never actually done it to anyone. Also, you don't have a knife. And you'd never have the guts to go through with it. But the thought does flash across your mind, letting you keep that smile you had when you entered.
"I need some blank books."
>The stallion's expression grows hard, and he moves from around the counter, drawing himself up to his full height. It might be more impressive if his full height wasn't just high enough to suck you off.
>Actually, this sonofabitch looks like he has some sharp teeth. You backpeddle slightly - what the hell is with everyone trying to murder you today?
>"This wouldn't happen to be for the trio I just sent running?" he asks coldly. His eyebrows arch angrily, reminding you that unlike horses and ponies back on Earth, these ponies' eyes are to the fore. Predators' eyes. At some point in their evolution, these things killed to survive.
"No."
>You hold your hands up in the omniversal sign of surrender.
"Twilight sent me - she needs some for -"
>He snorts dismissively.
>>
File: scoots.png (1MB, 421x4096px) Image search: [Google]
scoots.png
1MB, 421x4096px
>>21468345

>"Well, follow me then. We'll get you set up with whatever you need," the stallion growls, turning away to lead you through the crowded tables and shelves. "I think those three have been hanging with the wrong crowd. Wanted to burn my books, they did. And they used to be such nice fillies..."
"They still are."
>He looks back over his shoulder, like he wants to argue, but one look at you convinces him otherwise. Every man has his breaking point, and you just reached it for the day. Calm anger settles over you like a cloak and it shows - Twilight has told you about it before, about how you scare even her when your lips curl in a perminant sneer and your voice carries a sharp bite.
"They got some bad advice. It can happen to anypony, can't it?"
>"If they don't have the common sense to -"
"To what? Be old enough to know better? They aren't."
>He has the sense to keep his mouth shut, just leading you to what you need without further talking.
>That's almost more irritating - you want to fight, to take out your frustrations on somepony you don't actually care about.
>You grab four - no - six identical volumes off the table the shopkeep leads you to. No sense making anyone share, when it was so easy for Twilight to duplicate the books. And maybe each pony in your gaming group will go on to run a Deathwatch game with their own group.
>Through His Space Marines, may He conquer this world.
>Even if it is just through a game.
>The shopkeep looks like he wants to ask you to pay -
"Put it on Twilight's tab."
>- he can go to hell. No one gets away with treating Scootaloo like that.
>You briefly consider bumping over a shelf or two, but you are not that mean. Well maybe. Just enough to give Aryanne a brick and tell her what the shopkeep did. Maybe let her know that his attitude seemed a bit... mulish.
>Would that make you an accessory? Hrm. Better look into Equestrian criminal law before doing anything.
>>
>>21468443
Something something dark side.
Something something complete.
>>
>>21468443
Woah Anon, chill. These kids were talkin Fahrenheit 451 shit. Doesn't matter if yous a stupid nigga, you're 10 or you're 50, you don't just start spewing shit about book burning. Not to mention they wanted to burn HIS books so they could get a cutie mark in it. That's not retarded, that's beyond full retard. That's not even having an iota of common sense. Even the retarded kids know you don't go with strangers unless they have good candy and THAT makes more sense than the CMC's wanting a cutie mark in book burning.
>>
File: this guy.png (155KB, 1836x2377px) Image search: [Google]
this guy.png
155KB, 1836x2377px
>>21468443

>You shove the books into your bag; they barely fit, and you cannot close the clasp. Maybe six was a bit much, but hell if you're going to admit it now.
>Winding your way back through the cluttered store takes no time at all - you leave the disgruntled stallion far behind. The wind catches the door as you push it open, slamming it open with far more force than you intended. A glimmer of guilt starts to form, but no. Everypony thinks of you as some doormat exotic pet. Time for them to learn just how bad an idea it is to underestimate humanity.
>In a completely passive non-violent manner, of course.
>You stride off, leaving the door open, a slight smirk on your face.
>"That wasn't particularly nice..." A light brown stallion trots up beside you - where did he come from?
"I'm not feeling particularly nice."
>Your answer leaves your new companion particularly disatisfied.
>"I don't usually interfere -"
"He was rather impolite to some friends of mine."
>The stallion remains quiet for a second, thinking over what you just said.
>"Did they do something wrong?" he finally asks you.
"They're just children; they didn't know better."
>You truly look over to him for the first time, noting the hour glass cutie mark. Normally you can guess a pony's name by their mark - or at least get close - but your intuition blanks on this one. You notice his sympathetic expression as he nods distractedly.
>"Adults grow wise from childhood mistakes."
>The two of you continue to walk, nowhere in particular. You don't exactly want to lead this strange stallion back home, but after a while, it just gets too odd.
"So, were you headed this direction...?"
>He stops and looks around.
>"No... no, I don't think I was. Were you?"
"Not really."
>"Oh," he shuffles around in a circle, like he has never seen this part of town before. "Well, got a bit lost in thought there."
>>
so is anyone here going to play ec
>>
>>21469208
Doctor Whooves? I do like where this is going
>>
>>21469499
It could go either way, but TGN has shown himself solid with character so I'm cautiously optimistic.
>>
File: Doctor Whooves Rain.gif (2MB, 1000x676px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor Whooves Rain.gif
2MB, 1000x676px
>>21469208

"You look a bit lost physically."
>"Well, that too." He looks back in your direction. "And what of you?"
"Oh, I've lived in Ponyville for a while now. I'm sure I can find my way home."
>He looks you up and down for a minute.
>"I'm sure you will," he says with a sad smile. The awkwardness is a bit much for you - you look away pretending to find your bearings. You expect the stallion to say something else, to ramble on further or explain himself - but after a minute of silence, you look back to him. Well, to where he was - the stallion has disappeared without another word.
>Weird.
>Weirder than normal.
>Even for a this town's definition of normal.
>With a shrug, you turn home. Enough weirdness, time to get back and see what Twilight was up to. No, just time to get back to Twilight. Luckily, your aimless wandering led you relatively close to the castle. You walk quickly now, each stride full of purpose. Your shoulder is starting to ache from the weight of the books - you shift the strap, trying to make the bag a little more comfortable.
>>
>>21470309
>still no pizza
Someone is going to be sleeping on the floor tonight.
>>
>>21470393
I forgot about that. Anon's not earning his waffles very well.

And by waffles I mean sex with Twilight
>>
>>21470518
>Anon's not earning his waffles very well.
So long as he's not being served blue waffles, it's cool.
>>
>>21470543
Why would you remind me of these things anon?
>>
>>21471287
Your anguish makes me laugh.
>>
File: Twilight the happy bookhorse.png (777KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight the happy bookhorse.png
777KB, 1280x720px
>>21470309

>The castle is in sight. To admit, it's kind of hard to lose track of that eyesore. It's later than you thought, the sun is beginning to set.
>Ugh, the pegasi have already donked up the pretty sky with their lumpy fake clouds. You keep your head down the rest of the way - the wind is picking up again and there's nothing worth looking at anyway.
>You push open the front door, like usual, it is not locked. You knocking absentmindedly once the door is halfway open. There's no response from your princess. Good, maybe you'll catch her by surprise. You shift the bag one more time, swapping shoulders, and head up the stairs. She's probably still in the library. Well, that's where she'll need these books anyway.
>The library door creaks slightly as you slowly push it open. You wince at the noise, but Twilight doesn't call out to you. Did she go out?
>No, there she is, still curled belly up in your chair. The only sign that she has moved is the blanket pulled over her. It's the one from her - your - bed.
>Twilight is reading your iPad - she must have found some of the other books you had on there. You can see why she might try to hide that from you, but it's not as exciting as you had imagined.
>"Welcome home." She doesn't even move her head to greet you, just her eyes - your marefriend is just too comfortable.
>You cross over to her, dropping your bag in her chair.
"Find something you like?"
>"Kind of. It's enthralling, but..." she frowns at your iPad, "this Talos guy sounds like one sick bastard. How is he the hero?"
>You settle into your chair without answering, sitting sideways on the very edge with her belly pressed up against your hip.
>"It is intriguing reading about a villain protagonist," she answers her own question, finally setting down the tablet on the sidetable. "So, pizza?"
"I thought you would still be busy."
>"Oh no, I finished my character a while back."
>>
File: crusader pile.png (298KB, 935x855px) Image search: [Google]
crusader pile.png
298KB, 935x855px
>>21471330

>Of course that's what Twilight was up to.
"Going to tell me what it is?"
>"Nope!" She tries to wrap her legs around you. "Pizza?"
>You stroke the side of her face.
"I'll go give them a call."
>Phones are still rare in this podunk town, but Minty couldn't offer much of a delivery service if he didn't have one. Twilight made sure to get one installed after she saw how useful phones were in Manehatten, and while she'd prefer to go see a friend in person or just use magic... it certainly comes in handy in certain situations. Like right now, when you don't want to leave your chair, let alone the house.
>Praise the dark gods, it's in this room. You had suggested Twilight have it installed in her study, but she was right when she said she spends more time in the library than her study. Come to think of it, does she even use that room?
>She stays quite while you call and place the order, happy just to be near you.
"It'll be about 25 minutes."
>Minty had said 15, but that his new delivery ponies might be... unreliable. On a related note, you now have a suspicion what the Crusader's Plan B is. With luck, this attempt will work out slightly better than the last. It better.
>You have no idea how pizza delivery can involve racial purity and you really don't want to find out.

end for tonight
>>
>>21471330

Nightlords? Nightlords.
>>
File: mlp-dnd-scene.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
mlp-dnd-scene.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
Drew some more.
>>
>>21472156
Holy shit that's amazing.
>>
>>21472156
Noice.
>>
>>21472156
Damn, son. Those are some great renditions.
>>
>>21472156
I'm loving Anon as the knight of the moon!

The background is a bit jarring though
>>
>>21472156
Dayum son, that's awesome.
>>
>>21472945
page 7 bump, also looks like it's about time to start a new thread.
>>
We are spread across the Heavens,
our watch is untiring and ceaseless.
The Emperor shall guard our Souls,
as we Guard those of others.
>>
File: 1421645917648.jpg (77KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1421645917648.jpg
77KB, 500x475px
>>21469127
>>
>>21468443
I know it is stupid to get worked up over something that is fiction, heck even fiction about fiction.
but fuck anon. his shop, his books, possibly his rules in store. book burning also should be up there with common sense, even at a early age.
>>
Our will shall be our weapons,
our faith shall be our armor.
Our minds will be secure fortresses,
no Temptation will weaken our resolve.
>>
>>21473918
>>21474838
Where's brandnewwritefag?

He should do more of those Fluttershy things.

I'm not a robot
>>
>>21474818
actually disreguard that. I forgot that snips and stupid exist. and most of the children in the real world are not that all there as well.

fuck man, how did anything get done.
>>
>>21474856
Probably asleep
10am here, 3am in america

but yeah i love it when he does that

got 19 more of those before i'm finished with the 666 secret words, might start posting only single sentences instead
>>
Though unnumbered lurking perils await us,
our blades will be ever ready.
For we are the Emperor's Vengeance!
>>
Page 8 bump

Though I'm pretty sure it will autosage soon

I'm not a robot
>>
Bomp.
>>
>>21472156
Holy crap, that's amazing. I really like the cutie marks you went with.

>>21474882
A true servant of the Emperor never need fear running out of devotional materials.

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Quotes_Space_Marines

>We do not know what our chances of survival are, so we fight as if they were zero. We do not know what we are facing, so we fight as if it was the dark gods themselves. No one will remember us now and we may never be buried beneath Titan, so we will build our own memorial here. The Chapter might lose us and the Imperium might never know we existed, but the Enemy - the Enemy will know. The Enemy will remember. We will hurt it so badly that it will never forget us until the stars burn out and the Emperor vanquishes it at the end of time. When Chaos is dying, its last thought will be of us. That is our memorial - carved into the heart of Chaos. We cannot lose, Grey Knights. We have already won.
>>
>>21477418
worst case scenario i start quoting dark eldar, but I should probably stick to the 666 secret words and imperial quotes
>>
New thread >>21477831
Thread posts: 492
Thread images: 137

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.