[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discord is a spiritual Successor to Q from Star Trek >Played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: th.jpg (9KB, 295x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
9KB, 295x300px
Discord is a spiritual Successor to Q from Star Trek
>Played by the same actor
>The same mischievous attitude
>Blamed for things that go wrong
>The power to teleport and bring things into existence
Just watch a clip of discord and Q side by side.
>>
File: slowpoke.jpg (18KB, 224x180px) Image search: [Google]
slowpoke.jpg
18KB, 224x180px
>>18908207
Please, do go on.
>>
>>18908207
wow really
had never fucken guessed
thanks based op
>>
Does anybody have that comic where Discord magics up a bunch of girl pones and Dash says "I don't need your fantasy mares"?
>>
>>18908228
I believe you may have imagined it.
>>
File: 6d8869004a9e03188f49111a051a81e4.jpg (200KB, 588x1577px) Image search: [Google]
6d8869004a9e03188f49111a051a81e4.jpg
200KB, 588x1577px
>>18908207
No fucking way, do you think Meghan watched episodes with Q? I heard that Star Trek directors stole the idea from Lauren Faust
>>
>>18908256
Bullshit I did, I swear it was made way back during "The Return of Harmony."
>>
BUMPITY
>>
>>18908207
Boy howdy OP! I hadn't noticed that before! Please tell us more about how you made the connection between Q and Discord.
>>
>Picard had referenced on multiple occasions that he liked horses
>Q had insinuated even more often that Picard was his husbando
Wouldn't be surprised if they make a reference to Q going turbo to study the appeal, or something. Maybe as a 'false' explanation for his existence.
>>
>>18908207
Ohhh, so that's what Lauren meant when she said back in season 2 times that Discord is based on Q! I thought she meant https://github.com/kriskowal/q !
>>
File: Q.jpg (96KB, 485x323px) Image search: [Google]
Q.jpg
96KB, 485x323px
>>18914794
>Implying Discord isn't going to become the James Bond Q in Season 5, providing Twilight with crazy spells and gadgets she'd need to fight evil
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.