[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rather than asking "what would he pilot", do you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Golgo13.jpg (58KB, 432x575px) Image search: [Google]
Golgo13.jpg
58KB, 432x575px
Rather than asking "what would he pilot", do you think that Golgo 13 would be a highly skill pilot?
>>
>>15871297
Yes. He'd probably be considered a newtype considering all the bullshit he manages to pull off in his own series.
>>
>>15871297
Of course, but the real question is "would he need to even pilot anything?"
>>
>>15871297

Golgo 13 is the Japanese Bad Boy James Bond. There is nothing he can't do if the script requires it. Don't compare him to Amuro and other newtypes pilots. Golgo 13 can eat Amuro and Char for breakfast. He smokes, he fucks gorgeous women and always hits the mark.
No autistic newtpe can even compete with this guy. Deal with it.
>>
>>15871297
when has he piloted stuff?

I know there's roughly eight million pages of comics and plenty of anime and movie, so I assume he's piloted something at some point, but yeah I'm more in team>>15871331

He'd probably just snipe the pilots because he's fucking G-13 that's what he does
>>
>>15871297
>when has he piloted stuff?

He certainly drives sports cars.
Piloting a Gundam is easy peasy, after all a fucking teen managed to pilot it in 30 seconds reading the fucking manual in the heat of battle.
>>
File: slightly disturbed.jpg (324KB, 741x1109px) Image search: [Google]
slightly disturbed.jpg
324KB, 741x1109px
>>15871337
>I know there's roughly eight million pages of comics and plenty of anime and movie
Is so much stuff that in one moment or other he probably did. And let me tell you, Duke Togo have seen some shit in his life. Stuff that range from shooting a US nuclear equipped satellite in space with a modified M-16, to stuff like killing the Nazi side of a german doctor with multiple personality, without killing the doctor.
>>
>>15871404
>tfw you can't even ". . ."
>>
>>15871297
At any rate, an amazing pilot.
>>
>>15871404
He looks more like he's debating whether he should tap that or not
>>
When the fuck is Viz going to reprint their release? Like half the volumes are $50+ on the second hand market.
>>
>>15871458
>tfw bought them all for $5 each four years ago

Never going to happen by the way, unless they actually commit to another 13 volumes of series highlights or an omnibus series of all 180+ volumes. I'd be down for either, especially for more secret origin stories, like the one where he might be the last of the Romanovs.
>>
I'd imagine it would play out more like Mellowlink, just him and a high powered anti-material gun plinking unsuspecting divisions of mobile armor.
>>
>>15871297

Of course! Golgo's taken down combat mecha with just somw grenades amd a bullet before, of course he could pilot one of them.
>>
File: golgocap1[1].png (309KB, 600x358px) Image search: [Google]
golgocap1[1].png
309KB, 600x358px
>>15871331
>>15871337

Remember the episode where Golgo 13 just wreck a powersuit with his M16 and then set the whole island base into fire?
>>
https://desuarchive.org/m/thread/6665985/#q6666438
>>
Golgo 13 is literally good at everything.
>>
>>15871332
He almost gets killed in CQC (knife guy just dominates him) in one of the movies, if not for a last-minute save from a nearby chopper. Probably the only instance I've seen where he's saved by an outside source rather than his own abilities.
>>
>>15875859
That's some extreme writefaggotry
>>
File: golgo on speed.jpg (13KB, 323x227px) Image search: [Google]
golgo on speed.jpg
13KB, 323x227px
Considering the insane shit he does with a simple M16A3, Togo would pilot an MP grunt suit like the Zaku II and just destroy everything on any battlefield anywhere.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.