[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r/ing worst villain plans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

/r/ing worst villain plans
>>
File: 2_2014022517140207b.jpg (177KB, 1475x2300px) Image search: [Google]
2_2014022517140207b.jpg
177KB, 1475x2300px
>we have the funds to make this fucking thing
>let's go on a wild goose chase for some box that we have no clue what's in it, where it is, or how it could help us
>turns out it was fucking nothing
>>
>>15869107
but what if it was a magical box that would overthrow the federation?
>>
>>15869107

First thing that comes to mind regarding "trying to find a stupid box" is the Ark in, well, Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Seriously, they're fucking Nazis, and they're trying to open THE ARK OF THE COVENANT, which is a JEWISH ARTIFACT. Does anyone else see something wrong with this?
>>
>>15869112
>overthrow
At best it would just force them to reform or redo the whole thing again.

But considering what Zeon has done, the fact that the original charter was swapped out will not be enough to overthrow the Federation, especially not with zeeks using the thing.
>>
>>15869246

All this stuff with Hitler was a Jewish conspiracy to establish Israel.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.