[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> http://mashable.com/2017/09/11/netf lix-top-10-star-tre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

> http://mashable.com/2017/09/11/netflix-top-10-star-trek-episodes.amp

> Top 10 most-watched Trek episodes on Netflix
> Not counting first two episodes of each series

> 1. Voyager, "Endgame: Parts 1 & 2"
> 2. The Next Generation, "The Best of Both Worlds: Part 1"
> 3. The Next Generation, "The Best of Both Worlds: Part 2"
> 4. Voyager, "Scorpion: Part 1"
> 5. Voyager, "Scorpion: Part 2"
> 6. Voyager, "The Gift"
> 7. Voyager, "Dark Frontier: Parts 1 & 2"
> 8. The Next Generation, "Q Who?"
> 9. Voyager, "Time and Again"
> 10. The Next Generation, "Clues"
>>
If you were expecting any DS9 I want to suggest that its structure means that you don't cherry pick episodes from it as much as you cherry pick whole seasons, so the numbers get muddled when tracking these sorts of things.

Meanwhile Voyager gets to experience that whole "cream rising to the top" phenomenon because the show is well understood to be a smattering of good shit piled underneath lolTrek nanners.
>>
>>15868951
over on another message board I saw it brought up that Netflix may rotate episodes in and out per rights matters, and that Voyager is likely the cheapest and up to be viewed the most

and besides
>not watching Trek in the original Japanese
shiggity higgity
>>
>>15869005
>Voyager is likely the cheapest
That'd explain why BBC America picked it up. Then proceed to make fun of it in every promo.
>>
>>15869005
>Netflix may rotate episodes in and out per rights matters,
Really? They don't let you just watch the entire show? Good god, why do people pay for this shit?
>>
>>15869601
I don't know if they do or not, I heard somebody online speculate that they may.
>>
>>15868951
That makes sense, the Voyager 2-parters were generally excellent, building off the writers' experience and lessons from DS9's longer war arcs. And it reinforces the
>DS9 is unpopular soap opera
>Original is too old
memes since the finales of Voyager, which was big on UPN in the 90s and 00s, and the finale of TNG, the most popular Trek TV series, outrank all others.
>>
>>15869608
They do just let you watch the whole show.

And, to be honest, I can't see how they'd benefit from rotating episodes at all. All it would do is make people go watch Star Trek elsewhere.
>>
>>15869638
Oh okay, if they keep all the eps up that's cool
>>
File: swedish-chef-pam-ft-blog0417.jpg (159KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
swedish-chef-pam-ft-blog0417.jpg
159KB, 1200x899px
>>15868951
> 6 of the top 10 are Borg episodes
>>
>no "Measure of a man"
Shameful
>>
>>15868951
>Endgame is number one
>They split TBoBW and Scorpion but not Dark Frontier and Endgame
>Clues over countless other episodes
What an odd list
>>
>reposts from /tv/
Shame on you, OP.
>>
>>15870445
Weren't Dark Frontier and Endgame released as basically 2-hour movies?
>>
File: Odala.jpg (9KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
Odala.jpg
9KB, 200x250px
>>15868951
So many Voyager episodes and none of them are "Distant Origin".

Also, two-parters should count as one episode.
>>
>>15870445
>They split TBoBW and Scorpion but not Dark Frontier and Endgame
Probably has to do with the way Netflix handles two parters. Sometimes it splits them up into the two separate episodes and sometimes they get merged as one episode.
>>
Most of this list make some sense. Voyager's two-parters were among its higher points (kind of surprised Equinox isn't on there) and the series is light enough on continuity that you don't need to really care about context. Clues is a fun episode, though I didn't think it was that popular.

Who the fuck is watching Time and Again?

>>15871637
They typically show the episodes that were initially aired as feature length in their original form, rather than the split version used for syndication.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.