[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only good thing about 3.33 were the Nadia soundtrack remakes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 5646871678.gif (2MB, 500x212px) Image search: [Google]
5646871678.gif
2MB, 500x212px
This is just majestic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg_AcKuBDu0
Almost makes me feel there was potential in this
>>
>>15858547
>This is just majestic

No it isn't. It's the proof that Studio Khara was/is artistically bankrupt. You're doing an Evangelion feature film and can't hire some class A musician to do an original soundtrack ? Give me a fucking break. The use of Nadia's soundtrack is one of the worst aspects of Evangelion 3.33
>>
>>15858602
>Hiring Shiro sagisu to remake a soundtrack would be cheap
>Somehow this would prove the studio is bankrupt
>An improved version of New Nautilus's soundtrack isn't majestic
>It's even the worst thing about the movie
What went wrong with you during birth anon?
>>
>>15858547
Sagisu doesn't do shit. He has his orchestrator Masamichi Amano (Same guy who created the Giant Robo soundtrack) to turn his old tunes into something new or outright write whole new themes from scratch. Go listen to Giant Robo, then the Rebuilds and Bleach and you'll hear a lot of similarities in composition and orchestration.
>>
>>15858696
>What went wrong with you during birth anon?

Don't get me wrong, the music is great but it's out of place in Evangelion 3.33. I mean seriously that whole first scene was ripped out of Nadia wholesale. Not only the music, but the fight (that copied verbatim the Excelion against the Red Noah) etc... I mean Anno basically just ripped an almost 3 decade old anime and inserted it into Evangelion 3.33 for what reason ? Because he couldn't figure out new material ?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.