[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would 0079 have been better if Char it ended with Char returning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Would 0079 have been better if Char it ended with Char returning to Zeon as its new ruler?
>>
No. Why would it?
>>
>>13487799
It's what he does anyway before CCA, why rush it?
>>
>>13487799
I think 0079 works as it is but later UC would have worked better if Char started he push for zeon's control during ZZ. if he was revealed to have been the one behind glemy and playing him to end haman's regime. but tomino isn't clever so we didn't get that. Another thing they should have done is used Sayla. She would be just as capable of gaining influence over spacenoids being Artesia Dikun, If only they made the brave move and recasted her for Zeta then her role in post oyw UC could have been better realized. They even had the chance to expand her role with ZANT and did nothing. maybe with Origin, UC can be made better.
>>
File: 0_char7.jpg (86KB, 505x783px) Image search: [Google]
0_char7.jpg
86KB, 505x783px
>>13487861
Sayla is definitely the most underused character in all of UC. So underused, that what should have been her role in Unicorn is given to the shitty ass Zabi.
>>
>>13487877
Would it be incest if Full Frontal fucked Sayla?
>>
File: minevaaudrey.jpg (350KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
minevaaudrey.jpg
350KB, 566x800px
>>13487877
don't say that about mineva. honestly Sayla should have been in Zeta, replacing beltochika. its stupid that her brother returns from axis, reformed and she doesn't even say a damn thing to him. Especially during CCA. She could have swayed him or at least tried.
>>
>>13487799
>Zeta begins with Char fighting back against Titan oppression
>he hates being a political leader just like amuro hates being under house arrest
>main conflict is Titans vs AEUG (later, Federation too) vs Jupiter fleet part way in
>both Char and Amuro try to help Kamille when they can but often butt heads on issues
>even while working together they are at odds, Bright occasionally has to tell them to act like adults
>char explains how Titans are a result of Federation corruption and lack of new type understanding, Amuro thinks it's just a temporary result of political situation that Zeon caused, humans will eventually work it out
>in the end it's Jupiter fleet vs AEUG backed by Federation, Titans were wiped out
>Kamille kills Paptimus but vows to never kill again because newtyoe shit or something, anyway he is removed from future plots
>Char is now picking up the pieces of spacenoids, Amuro goes to work at Anaheim or whatever he was doing in CCA
>Char awaits Haman's arrival
>5-7 years later Haman arrives to team up with Char
>Char withdraws all loyalist forces to Side 3 and goes full CCA, Haman supports his ideas because she isn't a well-written character anyway
>Char drinks whiskey and cries into her breasts, Amuro is banging Beltorchika while building Nu Gundam
>Haman replaces Quess as the powerful newtype by Char's side, no bullshit from side characters about Quess
>Axis shock happens the same way, Kamille is working as a doctor with Fa as he sees it happen and knows that Amuro and Char are about to go beyond the time
>WE CAN SHARE THE HAPPINESS
>>
>>13487917
Mineva was lame, then again, I think that about every character in Unicorn not named Ple or Bright. And as much as I dislike Relena, I think the way she was utilized vis-à-vis Zechs was far better than how Sayla was utilized in UC.
>>
>>13487918
so does haman live then? what about mashmyre? would he be the gyunei type character?
>>
>>13487917
Even if you wanted to say she was busy spending Char's gold in Zeta instead of doing anything productive, she couldn't have at least sent Char a letter in CCA? "Hey bro, you're being kind of a fucking psychopath. Stop. PS: send more gold"
>>
>>13487936
Haman dies in battle for what she believes in (Char) instead of that weird death she had in ZZ. Amuro is pissed because he believes that she might not have been so evil if it weren't for Char's manipulations or something. Totally forgot about Marshmallow but I guess he becomes a Gyunei. By this point he should already have had the cyber new type shit done to him so he'll be trying to win over Haman with his skills in battle and trying to fling shit on Char while she keeps trying to brush him off because Char is so deep, he is a great political leader and you don't understand blah blah blah he loves me etc.
>>
>>13487964

> No cold hearted bitch Haman

Naw. I'm not into it.
>>
>>13487981
I was thinking more like "You'll never understand. Char is a hero. You'll always be a follower." Or something. I still imagine she'd be a stone-cold bitch (which would match well with CCA Char until they get behind closed doors and she wants him to say he loves her but he keeps avoiding the question) but she wouldn't have as much screen-time as ZZ so not as much bitch could be shown overall. Marshy would be fucking pissed about Char not seeing Haman for years and suddenly they're lovers again though.
>>
>>13487918
You don't understand Char's character at all.
>>
>>13488012
I'm not explaining it how I'd like to because I'm a retard at explaining but if you could explain his character once and for all that would be great. Don't bother replying if it's just "rivalry with Amuro, lol" though.
>>
Would 0079 have been better if Zeon's moaning about their 'oppression' was actually backed up with some genuine grievances?
>>
File: Zeeks in the nutshell.jpg (589KB, 1377x2439px) Image search: [Google]
Zeeks in the nutshell.jpg
589KB, 1377x2439px
>>13489227
> zeon
> oppression
> backed up with some genuine grievances

HAH!
space Nazi a shit, because MUH IDEALS.

Nazi Germany at least cooler than those space Nazi, Hitler did it right except he suddenly gone full Commander Cobra, as in G.I. Joe.
& that's the main cause for the fall of Nazi.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.