[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #763

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 378
Thread images: 104

File: 120048480686.jpg (219KB, 737x1022px) Image search: [Google]
120048480686.jpg
219KB, 737x1022px
Previous Thread:
>>13478514

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of August 2014:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of Late August 2015:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/dnBSQc3L

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/BpnabbiH

Translated Plot Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/mXTM5K5z

Art Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/FpW9zx0P

Make your own SRW character Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/
>>
>>13485525
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKgcSfi8LjI
>>
>No posts

What's happening? Has VF-kun's attention whoriness finally killed the general?
>>
>Get Premium Ticket for logging in consecutively
>Fully-expect to get yet another Ohgi or one of the Gekkas
>Get this instead
Don't ask me how this happened because I have no fucking idea.
>>
>>13485568
Time to get FABULOUS~
>>
>>13485568
I wonder if/when we'll see all the stuff premiering in X-O in a normal SRW. It's just like the series that have so far only been in Compact 3, and a few other series that haven't gotten the chance to show off in something more recent.

At the very least, I'm intrigued by Albegas.
>>
>>13485583
While some of those series are there because they don't know how to fit them in normal SRWs, I'd like to believe at least one of them is going to make it into another game (and that guess I had at HX's series list had Albegas, even).

But who knows.
>>
>>13485579
I plan to. Taubern's one of the SSRs I really, really wanted. I doubt I'll ever be able to limit break it even once, though.

Do you guys want me to switch from my SR Virtue (I'm Jeff) to this once I get it levelled?
>>
>Mao shows up in Sousuke's unit quest
>She's still not playable yet
What the actual fuck, X-O.
>>
File: lune valsione doll.jpg (86KB, 401x600px) Image search: [Google]
lune valsione doll.jpg
86KB, 401x600px
>>13485559
Well if you want to speed things up so badly, we could start waifuposting or something.
>>
>>13485603
Of course.
>>
>>13485590
I think the general problem is just a straight up lack of writing ability, reluctance to change up the formula and also restraint to realize they can't throw every random thing together and blend it.

I mean Star Driver should be easier than you think to fit into a SRW setting if you get creative with series.

You could go for the lazy angle of post series using the movie and it just so happens some of the events of the series happen to play out again.

Another option is to simply use the Zero time effect as an overarching plotline and everyone gets whisked into the space for a battle now and again in between other plots. Combine it with some series with similar spiriting away themes like Dunbine, Escaflowne, Lamune.

Admittedly the main problem with Star Driver is that the final boss Samekh is a legitimately galactic tier end game threat. Tauburn pretty much only just barely defeated it and this was Samekh at basically only a fraction of its power after being starved for a couple millenia.

Or you could do a deep space one where Star Driver starts very late into the series and finishes early but instead of killing Samekh you drive him off. Then you all end up leaving Earth and end up fighting full power Samekh and the Cybodies in space later on. I mean come on the antagonist is a immortal, he can get away with that kind of twist.
>>
>>13485651
Well, I haven't seen Star Driver (or, indeed, any of X-O's new series) so I can't really comment on how they could handle them.
>>
I knew there was nowhere else to go but down after getting the SSR Taubern. Got a Rei. Already did the unit quest so no reason to use her.
>>
>>13485651
Making Samekh into a regular boss fight wouldn't actually be that hard. Gonna tiptoe around spoilers since it's actually a pretty big part of the show, but basically they could make it a two part stage where you fight Samekh on the outside, and then bust inside and fight all of those spoopy masks until you manage to yank the pilot out.
>>
>>13485651
>Samekh is a legitimately galactic tier end game threat.

Lifewiper-tier. Not even planet busting level. Cathedral Terra punching Earth is a bigger threat than Samekh.
>>
Clearly we need more Anti Spiral.
>>
>>13485651
>Admittedly the main problem with Star Driver is that the final boss Samekh is a legitimately galactic tier end game threat.

It's cute that you actually think this, but I can assure you that Zero Time is the bigger hurdle.

>>13485693
That, or they could just do what they would do with literally any other series.
>Fight Samekh in space
>Samekh's health is brought to zero
>Cue Tauburn's headsprite zooming over to Samekh's
>Takuto starts talking, background image is the masks, saves Sugata

The end. It's not hard at all.
>>
Doing the final battle in ryusei route in OG, any tips for it?
>>
File: Rosary.jpg (41KB, 295x640px) Image search: [Google]
Rosary.jpg
41KB, 295x640px
>>13485625
I want Rosaly to appear in more games and kick ass!

>>13485742
Drain EN
>>
>>13485712
Cybodies are kinda hard to judge since they never fight anything other than Cybodies, and there's no potential for collateral damage in Zero Time.
But yeah Samekh's main threat was sucking the life out of everything on earth, not necessarily any of its weaponry.

>>13485742
EN Drain, Armor Breaker
>>
File: SD Movie Yutapon.webm (3MB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
SD Movie Yutapon.webm
3MB, 680x383px
>>13485651
>>13485693
>>13485712
>People still believe SRW gives two shits about the conventions of a TV anime after Z2 and Z3

Remember two Japans? Remember how we defeated the Anti-Spiral before the endgame twice? Remember how they handled characters aging by just straight up ignoring it? Remember how they treated EVOL? We've been through this bullshit so many times that I'm flabbergasted that you fags still think that the writers care about this shit anymore, the solution to Star Driver was already solved in the movie when we saw Cybodies fighting outside Zero Time all you have to do is put the entire plot into one single route (and they can do this easily by following the movie) defeat Samekh before the endgame and bam everyone is allowed to leave the island and join the OG crew across the globe either defeating Cybodies from the show or other enemies. You are over complicating something that isn't new to the franchise nor need special attention.
>>
>>13485680
Well a quick summary of why Star Driver is difficult to work but it's sorta a complicated story.

The story basically revolves around these 22 ancient alien (slightly sentient?) Cybodies that are just basically supposed to be fucking powerful. However they're sealed away and sort of dimensionally locked so they can't physically exist in the real world. Of the 22 you have 4 Kings, super powerful ones with enhanced abilities that fought in the past to lead the group and 4 Maiden class which were used to seal their powers. The main enemy group basically want to destroy the Maidens in order to travel to the stars and deep space. Tauburn doesn't count in the 22 because it was Earth made.

The way fights in the series worked was if they tried to activate one, everyone related to them would be aware. The seal would activate stopping time (Zero time) and whisking everyone related into a enclosed dimensional space to fight. In order to break the seal they needed to find the maidens and force them to activate their Cybodies for them to destroy, each successive one powered up all the Cybodies.

The slight catch however is the last two seals had to be broken in one instance of Zero time otherwise everyone would be perma trapped in Zero time and Samekh the reigning King of the Cybodies would auto revive when the seal broke.

Slight issue was Samekh was an auto game over for the entire world and only the antagonist knew. It's this stupidly huge battleship sized robot that upon activation just automatically consumed the life energy of every living thing on a planet and that wasn't even the win condition. Once it powers up then it had the ability to insta-travel through time and space at will hence why the whole series was so contrived with the seal effects.

Samekh is really top tier end game material even compared to the most powerful end game OG bosses.
>>
File: 37487906.jpg (295KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
37487906.jpg
295KB, 500x500px
>>13485625
Or I could start flooding with /cm/

We got options here
>>
>>13485712
>Lifewiper-tier. Not even planet busting level. Cathedral Terra punching Earth is a bigger threat than Samekh.
What?

Did you completely miss them stressing clearly that life wiper tier is basically Samekh on empty and it's most basic attack? That was the equivilent of you after a drinking hangover getting up at 5am in the morning after going to bed at 2am.

Samekh's real power was that in could freely travel and manipulate time and space itself that is easily the highest level bullshit tier.
>>
>>13485777
You just literally parroted what was suggested before.
>You could go for the lazy angle of post series using the movie and it just so happens some of the events of the series happen to play out again.
>>
>>13485801
You are wanking hard

> Cybodies that are just basically supposed to be fucking powerful.

Most series consider their units to be fucking powerful. Even the Zaku IIs were considered to be fucking powerful

> each successive one powered up all the Cybodies.

It didn't. It gave the pilot or the machine a new feature, but , baring the Third Phase, didn't effect the overall power output of the Cybody. The destruction of the first Seal allowed Cybodies to be piloted. The second Seal just put the mech on Tauburn's level and had them pilot the machine directly. The third Seal didn't do much except help with Samekh's awakening (Head lied about its actually ability). The fourth flat-out removed Zero Time from the equation.

>It's this stupidly huge battleship sized robot
2L big deal.

>Samekh is really top tier end game material even compared to the most powerful end game OG bosses.

Doesn't even come close to Kali Yuga.

I don't understand your frothing boner for Star Driver, anon.
>>
>>13485873
Except that's not the same thing dumbass. You still have to go through the events of the TV series just the IMPORTANT ones. A lot of shit in the TV series didn't amount to anything and the movie omitted them out to make it flow better. That's a lot better than the autistic drivel this fag >>13485651 wrote which they're never gonna implement in because Star Driver isn't popular enough to receive such attention over other series.
>>
>>13485888
>>I don't understand your frothing boner for Star Driver, anon.
He's probably from /a/
>>
>>13485839
Time travel was its endgame power, you fucking dolt. Absolutely no spatio-temporal manipulation at all.
>>
>>13485902
>A lot of shit in the TV series didn't amount to anything and the movie omitted them out to make it flow better.

And yet the movie was still fucking terrible.
gg bones
>>
>>13485801
Samekh kinda reminds me of Kaiser Ephes in a way

>>13485888
>didn't effect the overall power output of the Cybody.
But it did

>The second Seal just put the mech on Tauburn's level and had them pilot the machine directly.
Which made them stronger, and Tauburn got upgraded as well

>2L big deal.
3L probably

>Doesn't even come close to Kali Yuga.
What kind of dumbass argument is that? They're not really comparable. Samekh is a threat because it can time travel and drain entire planets of life for their energy, Kali Yuga is a threat because she's a personification of the end of the universe.

>>13485914
Well duh, it was cramming a whole series into one movie, those are almost always awful. If it was actually all after the series it might've actually been good.
>>
File: SD.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
SD.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>13485873
Except that's not at all what he suggested at all. Using the movie's plot is the best bet of adapting the show because there's no way in hell are they gonna have the cast trapped on an island for a good portion of the game, and most of the islanders don't need focus at all because they're worthless characters anyways. The movie already showed that Cybodies can operate outside Zero Time which is a plus for it to be functional in SRW where they're going to different places all the time, the TV series didn't go that far and quite frankly isn't needed beyond the introductions.
>>
>>13485888
Kali's main directive is to destroy a big rock, not actually fight anything. The closest thing she has to an actual direct attack is just kinda dropping her stick. Other than that it's just mook summoning.
>>
>>13485914
>>13485919
It's terrible because Star Driver was already fucking shit plotwise, all the movie did was omitted most of the fat of the TV series that ultimately didn't matter at all..
>>
>>13485914
>And yet the movie was still fucking terrible.
And yet its still better than the TV series because at the end of the day watching 2 hours of shit is better than watching 12 hours of shit.
>>
>>13485919
>But it did
>The second Seal just put the mech on Tauburn's level and had them pilot the machine directly.
Which made them stronger, and Tauburn got upgraded as well

I mean, you could ignore the part of my post that conceded that the Third Phase, but, hell, whatever helps you make a shambling argument, I suppose.

>Samekh is Toptier
>Even compared to the most powerful end game OG bosses

>They're not really comparable

You're your own fucking counterargument, dumbass.
>>
>>13485925
>there's no way in hell are they gonna have the cast trapped on an island for a good portion of the game
That's never stopped them from using Fafner, or all kinds of other shows that mostly take place in one area.

>>13485948
I'm pretty sure if you stop getting assmad over people liking a show you don't like for two seconds, you might notice you're talking to more than one person.
>>
>>13485957
>Fafner,
That was divided into its own routes and towards the end of the show they're able to leave the island anyways so its pretty much a non-issue.
>>
>>13485931
>the universe
>a big rock

I refuse to argue with a higher dimensional being whose true form dwarfs the infinite stretches of the perpetual space-time continuum.
>>
>>13485970
Exactly, it's not exactly hard or uncommon for them to have shows like that. Roger only fights like once or twice outside of Paradigm City in the show, and hell only one actual city and the "foreigners" seem to exist outside of the city and that's been in SRW plenty of times.
>>
>>13485888
>Hurrdurr your gun isn't dangerous because my gun is bigger
Are you for fucking real you dumb shit?

Kali Yuga is literally the personification of what Advent and Keiser Ephes were fucking terrified of and running away from if they were in the same story. Of course nothing is going to compare if you reach straight for the tip of the iceberg.
>>
>>13485957
>I'm pretty sure if you stop getting assmad over people liking a show you don't like for two seconds, you might notice you're talking to more than one person.

Take note, everybody: this sentence does not act as an argument at all, and instead appeals to a factor existing beyond the conversation at hand.
>>
>>13485989
You were claiming I was contradicting an earlier statement, which was made by a completely different person. Stop trying to cover up your mistake by acting like a faggot.
>>
>>13485984
And yet anon said that Samekh SHOULD be able to compare to her.

Don't get so mad when you're proven otherwise.
>>
>>13485994
And yet you still argued in favor of the person's initial argument of comparison, which was proven false by my statement.
>>
....Well, so much for what people were saying about the thread being dead, now that we've got an argument to sustain the thread for the better part of the day.

I'm just sitting waiting for PxZ2 leaks. I don't suppose anyone else is?
>>
>>13485925
Looked pretty clear to me what was said I think you're the one who misunderstood.

It happens all the time in SRW where some shows show up post series so they avoid having to bother with the setting. But they end up aping some events which happened in series just for the hell of it.

That was actually what happened with SD Gundam in UX if you played that. The show ended in the introduction and everyone was acquainted already, it didn't stop them just repeating some of the popular moments just in a different setting from the series for sake of fan service.
>>
>>13485982
They did it in D by (as far as I know) completely ignoring the existence of Paradigm, which might well be what they do for Star Driver.

But then, D only had the first season of Big O, which didn't involve any events that actually required them to be in Paradigm City, so...
>>
>>13486005
I was arguing that it's fucking dumb to try and compare them, try learning how to read.
>>
>>13486010
>for sake of fan service.

Except it was a plot point.
>>
>>13486013
>I was arguing that it's fucking dumb to try and compare them

Then why are you arguing with me and not the person who claimed that Samekh could indeed be compared with the big guns of OG?
>>
>>13486010
Except what he's suggesting is the exact opposite of post series you fucking retard. Post series implies everything happened off screen with no given explanation following the movie is not the same thing since they're still following the plot line of the series.
>>
>>13486013
But that whole argument started because someone thought they could be compared.
>>
>>13486021
>>13486028
Look, if it clears anything up I was this post here >>13485919, that was the first thing I said in this argument at all.
>>
File: emperor_zul_motivational_poster.jpg (219KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
emperor_zul_motivational_poster.jpg
219KB, 750x600px
So is this guy really as high-tier as Z2 makes him out to be?
>>
I think the issue is that you literally cannot materialize a Cybody outside Zero Time until Samekh is destroyed. Shows like Big O and Fafner can get around that without disrupting the plot since their respective mecha don't need a specific area to be functional and in Fafner's case its just Eva rules, with Star Driver you either have to eliminate Zero Time or change the rules of the setting which is cheating but the solution can pretty much be solved by getting Samekh out of the way from early allowing the Cybodies to work in real time.
>>
How hard are diferential equations? skipped the last few classes and I have finals next week and I've been playing games nonstop this week.

Those equations are the only part I have no idea, the rest is fine.
>>
>>13486034
In which case, your argument still doesn't hold up.
>Samekh is really top tier end game material even compared to the most powerful end game OG bosses.

To

To

>What kind of dumbass argument is that?

As the debate were, we are presented an argument (Argument A) in which Anon A makes the claim that Samekh is indeed comparable to the strongest of OG. Argument B then arrives and claims that Argument A is false based on the notion that Samekh isn't even close to Kali Yuga's level. However, Argument C intervenes and claims that Argument B is stupid as the two (Samekh and Kali Yuga) are not at all comparable in terms of power.
The conundrum here is that what Argument C and Argument B are arguing is that Samekh isn't comparable to OG's biggest hitters; however, Argument C directs itself towards Argument B, even though Argument C and Argument B are both making the same baseline argument, and that Argument C should in fact be directed towards Argument A.
>>
>>13486073
The first line was not said by me. I never implied I was agreeing with that anon. Is english not your first language?
>>
>>13486045
Kinda? I mean, he's pretty fucking up there. Hell, I think he even planned to toss Earth into a blackhole in D.

Now, Z3, on the other hand, practically went out of its way to suck his and the other immortals' nuts.
>>
>>13486087
No, see, I'm aware that the first line was not made by you; however, your argument doesn't make sense in this regard.

Again, your argument (Argument C) claims that my argument (Argument B) is one of a "dumbass argument" by virtue that "They're not really comparable" even though Argument B argues this exact notion.
>>
>>13486106
Okay, I see where the confusion was now

The second argument was that Samekh doesn't even come close to Kali Yuga. My argument was that it's stupid to compare them in the first place because their powers and reasons for being dangerous are not even remotely similar.
>>
>>13486045
Zuul, even in the show, is a space cockroach. He lives through shit that would kill other villains.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (66KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
66KB, 639x480px
Let's talk about how perfect Wufei is.
>>
>>13486062
No one smart here? Guess I'll have to study.
>>
File: emperor zuul is just ice.png (377KB, 640x484px) Image search: [Google]
emperor zuul is just ice.png
377KB, 640x484px
>>13486045
>>13486094
>>13486119
>>13486123
Tying things together.
>>
>>13486123
Wufei a worst, can't even do his job right.
>>
>>13486022
Except it is the same thing here because of what the film actually covered, it was a waste of a 1 and half hour compilation recap of the series with no new scenes and utterly gutted for the most part.

The super shiny amazing battles we get in the outside world in the webm's? Literally a FIVE minute intro to the film then the whole thing is a huge flashback.

So by following the plot line of the series they actually are following the film, confusing I know but the film really was a fucking waste.
>>
>>13485760
>>13485762
Got it done thanks guys!!
>>
File: ePSXe 2015-11-11 09-53-48-14.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ePSXe 2015-11-11 09-53-48-14.webm
1MB, 640x480px
I fucking love Gunbuster.
>>
>>13486461
So what's your team look like right now?
>>
>>13486461
JAZZ HANDS
>>
>>13486473
Well it's:
Bilbine
Nu Gundam
F91
Zeta
L-Gaim Mk II
Ideon
Gunbuster
Goshogun
Grungust
Dancouga
Shin Getter
Mazinkaiser
Daitarn 3
Combattler V
And God Gundam
>>
>>13486492
Oh and all the Gundams, Grungust and Bilbine have double movement.
>>
>>13486461
I love my son.
His name is Xabungle and we are engaged.
>>
>>13486518
Oh Finalnder why are so much cooler than VF-kun?
>>
>>13486518
>son
>engaged

How about you just have a seat over here....
>>
File: 1424491549491.jpg (208KB, 728x518px) Image search: [Google]
1424491549491.jpg
208KB, 728x518px
>>13482357
I still don't know what to feel about this image having become a thing.

It was just an on-the-spot thing for me and then it became more than that here.
>>
>>13486606
Hey man, now you know how I feel about Windanium.
>>
File: Sekiha Fuck You.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sekiha Fuck You.webm
3MB, 640x480px
Goddamn the God Gundam is truly amazing.
>>
>>13486461
>Thing that doesn't reach up to Gunbuster ankles has more HP than it.
>>
>>13486626
Are you cheating? Your units have too much HP.
>>
I'm thinking of uploading videos of all the attacks from each unit of Compact.
Oh, and for future reference, I've been keeping a save for each mission so I can go back and edit Akurasu once I'm fully done with the game.
Once I finish Compact 1, should I go to Alpha 1 or Compact 2? Since this guy's already playing F, I figure I'd postpone it.
>>
>>13486646
You planning on all the parts of Compact 2, or just part 1 for now?

Either way, why not continue with the Wonderswan? Make it your goal to suffer through all the Compact games!
>>
>>13486641
Pretty sure God can reach 7500 with ten bars, and Gunbuster always has a fuckload of HP.

>>13486646
There will be quite a few times you have to replay stages because there's a prize of this unit or that unit.

Like, the stage you're on now, for instance. GP-02, Gerbera Tetra, or neither of them.
>>
>>13486654
I've got to play through all of it in order to rip all the music, don't I?
>>13486665
Which one has more value to it? I've always loved the GP-02, but if the Gerbera is better, I'll stick with it.
>>
>>13486697
GP-02 by a long shot. I think it actually beats Gerbera Tetra in every major stat, but I may be forgetting something - let me check.
>>
>>13486641
No God Gundam gets 7500 health at 5 bars.
Gunbuster is a fucking 50 metre tall brick shithouse.
>>
>>13486646
Play Alpha when you just can't take Compact any more.
>>
>>13486704
Ok, it's not every major stat. It does lose in a few stats. However.

>GP-02 being worse Limit-wise is no issue because Limit is dirt cheap.
>GP-02's lower HP is counteracted by having Armor that actually exists and a Shield
>neither of them use EN, that stat may as well not mean anything
>The Movement Range and Mobility are a bit of a problem, but can be fixed with parts.
>Beam Rifle is weaker, but GP-02 has a much stronger Saber thanks to Hyper - not sure why normal and Hyper are options since Hyper is cleanly better, but oh well, Winky era.

And even if GP-02 was worse in every major stat? It'd still win entirely on the virtue of THAT FUCKING NUKE.
>>
File: c1.png (384KB, 515x360px) Image search: [Google]
c1.png
384KB, 515x360px
>>13486728
Ah, and a picture guide.

It's funny, if Gerbera Tetra were better armored and had a Super finisher, it'd be a great Super. But it isn't. Either way, though, it could be far worse - it could be Impact Gerbera Tetra. Jesus fuck what were they even thinking with that thing.
>>
>>13486726
You know, Compact's one of those games where it can be really enjoyable. It's fun, and for the most part is no real challenge. That being said, stuff like CHAR FUCKING ONE SHOTS AZNABLE and LOCAL EVIL DANCOUGA KILLS EVERYTHING happens. I'm sure Alpha's worse about that, but then, who knows, maybe Compact 2 is like that.
>>13486728
Perfect, time to kill things with my beefy friend.
>>
File: CTfVqLLXAAIg4-O.png (105KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
CTfVqLLXAAIg4-O.png
105KB, 400x240px
If only I could keep Gai alive here too...

I'll never get over his death;A;7
>>
File: Bootleg3.png (737KB, 972x634px) Image search: [Google]
Bootleg3.png
737KB, 972x634px
awwwww yeah, all of these delicious bonuses

like all the active thrones getting +36% more HP, Zei getting more damage from 00, and Drei getting +26% more HP from 00
>>
>>13486747
Triple Gekigan Flare would've been the obvious final Aestie finisher.
Is the X-Aestevalis even any good?
>>
>>13486770
That would add in Ryoko right?
I don't remember ever finding much use for it in J, since it only has the one weapon and a MAP version, and neither of those are post-movement. It's probably the best attack an Aestivalis has outside of combo attacks though.
>>
>>13486770
Still haven't unlocked it for myself but at least when Munetake uses it is freaking strong and evades well too.
>>
>>13486770
If you like screwing around with things, probably. I think it's Gravity Blast move has something that edges out over the actual Nadesico? Either range or power, I'm not sure.

Probably doesn't even come with a Dynamic Kill, though.
>>
>>13486775
>That would add in Ryoko right?

Akito/Akatsuki/Gai.

>>13486783
Power, and IIRC the MAP is slightly better in terms of sideways range? (It's also stronger) Plus it still has the instant regen that all the cool Aestis have (aka the ones that aren't the fucking Lunar Frame), and since enemies aren't going to target things with low HP and it is in fact an Aestivalis you won't really run into all the old "run out of EN problems" (Even if a few guys do target it, it maxes out at fucking 450 EN thanks to a +EN partner bonus).

Honestly, if I were to ever run just one Aestivalis? I'd greatly consider using it. Strong partner bonuses, an S size that only benefits it because all of its attacks Ignore Size Penalties, no sustainability issues, good survivability, it has the strongest solo attack of the Aestis... Of course, much like Sirbine and Bilbine, the other Aestis have comboattacks, and will ALWAYS win the power game thanks to those.
>>
>>13486799
Aw, but Akatsuki's a jerk.
Makes sense though, Ryoko already has Hikaru and Izumi for combos.
>>
>>13486799
Except there's no Gai to pilot it.

You pretty much have no spare pilots for it so sadly it'd go greatly unused... unless you're willing to give up the 3 Angels combi attack (or the Double Gekigan Flare) just to use one unit.
>>
>>13486799
>Power

Oh, it is technically better at range, too. X-Aesti's Gravity Blast doesn't have a range hole at 1-2, it's a full 1-8 instead of Nadesico/Y-Unit Nadesico's 3-8. And X-Aesti has +Range partner bonuses, so even if the Nadesico won out at base - it doesn't, basic is 300 down and Y-Unit is 100 - it'd win there. Of course, Phase Trans Cannon is better, but you can't win them all.

Oh, and I'd like to take a moment to say that if you only have one attack, it should have a name like "X Cannon".
>>
>>13486810
>Aw, but Akatsuki's a jerk.

He's the one you Double Gekigan Flare with in this game, though.

>>13486811
I did state that it's the superior option IF AND ONLY IF you are fielding exactly one Aesti pilot. (Or if you're fielding exactly four for some dumb reason)
>>
>>13486747
I'll never get the like for Gai.
>>
>>13486820
I'd kill for a patch just to have Gai back...

FUCK, I use Ironhax.
>>
>>13486822
He's a putz. Were he given the opposite treatment (inability to die instead of dying pathetically), he'd be a slightly inferior Patrick Colasour.

I mean, that's why I like him - or rather that's why I find him amusing. Other people probably have their own reasons.

>>13486825
He has no piloting data though, and his only spoken lines are in that scene unless I'm forgetting a flashback at some point. Unless they decide to make him DLC, it's not happening.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p0Zgu-98v8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3QtkRRXryw
Come to think of it, it's kinda funny how MX didn't have any UC enemy units at all. You'd figure the Impact team would love their Neo-Zeon remnants.
>>
>>13486951
Why are those Neon Zeon units so fat?
>>
>>13486822
He's the loudmouthed parodic bro dude who also happens to like robots, and we're on /m/. It's as simple as 2+2=5, my friend.
>>
>>13487023
Except he spends 97% of his screentime being a blithering fucking cunt.
>>
>>13487038
Same reason people like Kamina or Gurren Lagann in general. Shit taste.
Just ignore them and move on
>>
>>13487023
>>13487038
>>13487046
>>13486822
Why are you talking to yourself?
>>
File: Not the same.png (5KB, 387x137px) Image search: [Google]
Not the same.png
5KB, 387x137px
>>13487051
Just because you have a victim complex for liking overrated trash doesn't mean you have to cry samefag
>>
>>13487023
Basically, all of us are Gai, he's supposed to represent the typical mecha fan finally piloting his own.

>>13487038
At first. Then he's quite friendly in his own way, sharing what he loves the most.
>>
Frontier-related questions:

Do I have to watch the anime if I want to watch the movies?
I've heard False Songstress is like what the Gurren Lagann movies were to its anime and I'm not sure if I have the time (And will) to watch an entire anime instead of just two movies.
>>
>>13487094
>Then he's quite friendly in his own way,

Yeah, and that only amounts for the 3% of the time he isn't a blithering cunt.
>>
>>13487057
No reason to be sorude anon.
>>13487094
This anon says it far better than I did, admittedly, though I don't think I'd be a Gai myself.
>>
File: mednafen 2015-11-08 19-40-33-90.jpg (72KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mednafen 2015-11-08 19-40-33-90.jpg
72KB, 960x720px
>>>/v/316192586
>>
>>13486838
>(inability to die instead of dying pathetically), he'd be a slightly inferior Patrick Colasour.
Seems more like Koji Tetsuya to me.
>>
>>13487103
The Frontier movies are like the Zeta movies, they're meant to be watched by people already familiar with the series itself. The movies in question cut out key points that, to someone who hasn't seen the original, would make jack all sense and probably just come out as a confusing mess. So yes, you kind of need to see the show to watch the movies.

Whether it's worth it to do both is another matter entirely.
>>
Alright /srwg/ after having sweet dreams of being a cute and pure pop idol, you wake up one fateful morning to find yourself in an alternate universe where Lamia now has brown skin and Kai always wears his uniform slightly unbuttoned - revealing some of his collar bone.

Do you try to find your way out of this universe or do you accept your new life?
>>
>>13487554
Depends, am I in that universe or is that just how the OG characters are in game in that universe?
>>
>>13487554
>brown skin

ALL MY YES.
>>
>>13487103
The movies have a different plot than the show, since some villains make different moves at different times. But if you watch the Frontier Movies without having watched the show, you're going to be very much lost as to what's going on in general.

>>13487323
Well, in effect, yeah? But Kouji's also got that thing where he has next to no screentime.
>>
>>13487563
The latter..
>>
So every Zeta character, including Kamille and Quattro get Mobile Suit Battle.
This is going to get really annoying rather quickly.
>>
File: 202 - for Zeon.png (26KB, 445x279px) Image search: [Google]
202 - for Zeon.png
26KB, 445x279px
GP-02's a pretty big mech.
>>
>>13487950
Yeah, get fucking used to it.

>>13487962
DO NOT LET THAT THING REACH 120 WILL EVER. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL DIE.
>>
>>13487990
>DO NOT LET THAT THING REACH 120 WILL EVER. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL DIE.
I remember when Will management was a thing in SRW.
>>
>>13487962
Wait a moment, is that a fucking beam rifle on it's arm? It looks way too small to be a bazooka.
>>
>>13488035
Yep. A couple of games toss the GP-02 a spare GP-01 beam rifle so it has slightly more attacks.
>>
>>13488053
Because the Atomic Bazooka was mapw-only in every appearance besides @2 and 3 (or were there more?).
>>
BEHOLD, THE DESTINY CHANGING POWER OF THE D
https://d.maxfile.ro/xbnkzgnpah.avi

Webm for Retards can't into converting Camtasia AVIs, I'll try with MP4s next time
>>
>>13488074
The Atomic Bazooka is still a MAP in Alpha, it's just 2 and 3 give it the Beam Bazooka as well
>>
Hm. If I'm going to use my SSR Taubern, I should definitely upgrade its armor. It has 6 by default, so that's +900 armor, and it only seems to gain 32/level.

>>13488090
You mean there's never been a non-mapw version of the Atomic Bazooka?
>>
File: 203 - oh god.png (29KB, 445x285px) Image search: [Google]
203 - oh god.png
29KB, 445x285px
Tell me, /srwg/. Do you believe in the power of Getter?
>>
>>13488101
We do indeed mean that. In a modern game it'd probably be handled sort of like what they did with the Plasma Driver Missile - MAP and normal share ammo.

That said, I seem to remember a few of the Classics doing a really weird thing where they took away the nuke to give it a Plasma Leader that worked exactly like the nuke would. Which... is pretty fucking weird to be honest.
>>
File: 204 - holy.png (23KB, 445x280px) Image search: [Google]
204 - holy.png
23KB, 445x280px
Either it's Quattro being insane, or the Hyakku Shiki is a really good mech.
>>
>>13488107
Pre-upgrade Getter Robos always have that problem that they're just too fucking weak to do anything substantial, but you want to level them because Dragon tends to be good and Shin tends to be godly. Obviously that wasn't the case with Z2 (Change Attack helps), but it was all over the place early on.

At least it's not as bad as it was in 3. Fucking Proto Getter...
>>
File: 205 - crap.png (32KB, 442x276px) Image search: [Google]
205 - crap.png
32KB, 442x276px
Son of a bitch.
>>
>>13488115
Quattro's a great pilot, but the Hyaku Shiki is well suited to this point in the game and will serve you well enough until you get the endgame Gundam units.

Like the Alpha Aizeru. Holy god that thing is almost unfunny, its only weakness was that old Classic MA weakness of "no atmosphere use without Minovsky Craft!" and it had shit for part slots but it doesn't NEED other parts to end shit. Nueueueue Ziel is similar, but it comes a good bit earlier (with Gato when he joins up after Stage 22), as is the GP-03.
>>
Attack on Titan in Super Robot Wars?

Good Idea or Great Idea?
>>
File: 206 - HOLD ME.png (21KB, 441x284px) Image search: [Google]
206 - HOLD ME.png
21KB, 441x284px
Tell me, /srwg/. Have you ever made a blatantly stupid decision then regretted it greatly?
Another thing.
Ideals, /srwg/. What are yours?
>>
>>13488123
If Gato is in your stage, you can be assured that Kelly is sure to follow. Never joins you though IIRC, outside of a reinforcement in a really late Alpha stage (along with Gato, Haman, and Heinel as potentials... and then of those, only Heinel actually stays on your side through all the Alpha series, whoops)

>>13488158
Anon, Zeta Gundam has been a mainstay in the franchise since it started.

>>13488160
Well, you can still pull out. Just have to rush him from like 15 spaces away all and kill him all in one turn, no pressure.
>>
>>13488174
No, I didn't mean Zeta Gundam, I meant an actual good series.

Titans in it are just biological mechs. They're durable and regenerate. They're stronger than a Scopedog at least. So it should be fine
>>
>>13488182
Anon, you failed to get one of Mattman's awful jokes and used it as a springboard for a cheap, sub-Mattman-level gotcha.
That's some dire shit right there.
>>
File: attack on LEGENDS.jpg (100KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
attack on LEGENDS.jpg
100KB, 800x1000px
>>13488182
Also you spelled the show title wrong, it's "legendary titan" not "attack on titan". Also it's English name in the opening is Space Runaway.
>>
Kou begs for mercy from the Grim Reaper
>>
>>13488197
It bothers me way more than it should that you can't turn off the grid in any of the Compacts besides 3.
>>
>>13488197
Convincing him will seem to do nothing, by the way, but it's the first step in a two step process.

>>13488202
I never turn off my grid, because I grew up on RCT and grids are life in that.
>>
God help us all, Gato is unstoppable.
>>
>>13488214
RCT?

>>13488231
He's a boss in a Winkysoft formula game. The hell did you expect?
>>
>>13488282
First time playing Winkysoft and I played with fire.
>>
File: roller coaster tycoon.jpg (70KB, 423x500px) Image search: [Google]
roller coaster tycoon.jpg
70KB, 423x500px
>>13488282
Still pop it in and play it every so often. Good shit. Vaguely /m/ related.
>>
>>13488288
Ah, okay. Never played it. I did play Theme Park and Dino Park Tycoon, though.

UX resets your options every playthrough, including the grid. The only thing in the whole options screen that doesn't reset is BGM changes. So the prologue cutscenes will never play without grids.
>>
WAIT FUCK

I THOUGHT GUNBUSTER'S EVENT HAD FIVE DAYS LEFT

I DIDN'T GET JUNG OR ANY COPIES OF GUNBUSTER EXCEPT THE FIRST

FUCK
>>
>>13488311
WAIT YOU MEAN IT ENDED
I WAS RANK 120SOMETHING
I WAS GONNA GO BACK INTO THE TOP 100 TOMORROW

FUCK
>>
File: 1425913592181.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1425913592181.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
>New event
>1 AP, shit drops and specific SSR Allies

I CAN'T BE?!
>>
>>13488336
I don't get it. is this just to show people what SSRs they could get if they were lucky?
>>
>>13488354
Looking at it now, I think it's that each day there's an increased chance to get a certain SSR. Which means you're only going to have enough crystals for one unless you're a whale.
>>
Holy shit the event is fucking over
the only thing that remains is some shitty epilogue quest

can someone translate what does the epilogue quest notice say about your E Chips and remaining Fever energies?
Fucking faggots, I knew the event couldn't possibly last 11 days.
>>
>>13488354
Look at your units, now back at ours, now back at your units back to ours. Sadly, your units aren't ours, but they could be if you pay a bunch of money.
>>
I'm at least wasting 2 rolls on the day you can get the SSR Arbalest, I want that stupid drop rate up skill
>>
Will we ever get a protagonist like Rand again?
With him and his group of middle aged drinking buddies?

Or are we forever doomed to repeat "HIGH SCHOOL CLUB SHIT" forever.

I really wish Crowe's group of friends had been more dynamic and interesting.
>>
>>13488406
They'll probably do "MC under 18 with a female subpilot" in every SRW for the next several years.
>>
RAIDEEN NEARLY DIES IN MAGMA
>>
>>13488459
Until they run out of potential relationship setups
>>
File: mednafen 2015-11-11 02-11-42-10.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mednafen 2015-11-11 02-11-42-10.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
Soon
>>
File: Capture.jpg (33KB, 518x167px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
33KB, 518x167px
So Kouji learns Zeal in F/Final.
>>
File: 210 - ending the apocalypse.png (28KB, 444x283px) Image search: [Google]
210 - ending the apocalypse.png
28KB, 444x283px
I killed the unstoppable force.
My reward... the GP-02?
>>
File: 1437660447834.gif (3MB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
1437660447834.gif
3MB, 200x180px
>>13487554
>an alternate universe where Lamia now has brown skin and Kai always wears his uniform slightly unbuttoned - revealing some of his collar bone.

Shit son, that universe was made for me.
>>
>>13488459
>"MC under 18 with a female subpilot"

That's the ideal set up though, Japan loves their teenage protagonists.

I'm not really keen on the "female subpilot" though, I'd rather they just give you the choice of having either a male or female MC, and leave it at that.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (95KB, 638x481px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
95KB, 638x481px
Okay what the hell is going on now?
Why does Amandra Kamandra look so bishonen now?
>>
>>13488629
Hmmmmmm...
SAAY MAAAAAAAHK TSUUUUUUU
>>
>>13488629
Biosensor bullshit.
>>
>>13488459
>under 18
17 does seem to be the sweet spot but it goes up and down. Look at all our guys since the unique protag became the norm.
>Youta: 17
>Hibiki: 17
>Arnie: 19
>Seishiro: 22
>Crowe: 22
>Ichitaka: 15
>Kakeru: 17
>Mist: 20
>>
File: Capture.jpg (64KB, 644x483px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
64KB, 644x483px
*smirk*
>>
>>13488662
Wait, Crowe's 22?

He looks late 20s to me.
>>
>>13488667
Main characters in their late twenties is Sanger and Rand's turf.
And Sanger wasn't even a main character when he started.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (69KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
69KB, 640x482px
Never change Saphine.
Also for some weird reason she has Neppu! Shippu! Cybuster as her theme
>>
>>13488724
Most enemy units usually have their source's main theme set as their BGM, barring a few exceptions (usually when it's not autoset as the MC's theme).
Can make for some weird stuff when you get to the parts where the yellow and red sides start fighting each other.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (67KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
67KB, 640x479px
MASTER ASIA FUCK YEAH
>>
>yfw TE comes back and does a PXZ2 spoiler thread
>yfw the mods ban him for no reason halfway through again
>>
>>13488406
I want a game with Kai,Albero and Lionel as war vet buddies
Cool Rock BGM team
>>
>>13488772
Speaking of PxZ2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP2BHydaCOU&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>13488459
To be honest I'm cool with that. As long as the MC is female too. And yes, mecha is powered by love.
>>
>>13488777
That would be bretty cool.
>Kai, Albero and Katina Jet Stream combination never
>>
>>13488786
That's lewd anon.
>>
>>13487554

I like my world just fine. I wanna go home.

Luckily there at least half a dozen means to do so.
>>
>>13488535
>Until they run out of potential relationship setups
If that's the case, they should just go full Godannar and cover as many fetishes as possible.
>S&M master and servant
>18 year old + 14 year old
>both the boy and girl being in the age of fatso

>>13488158
Even LordGeo's picks for SRW make more sense than this.
http://landofobscusion.(blog on a spot).ca/2015/11/twelve-mech-anime-yet-to-hit-srw-but.html
>>
>>13488778

No OG reps, eh? Shame.
>>
>>13488539
hopefully the next thread doesn't have a shitstorm where people from /a/ try and claim that generic harem known as DxD is actually good.
>>
>>13488866
Sadly not this time.
>>
>>13488663
the sprite makes it look like Shu is in the Mazinger
>>
I know it's extremely tangentially related and all, but it's still a strategy RPG, and Fire Emblem gets brought up here, so...
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/11/langrisser_reincarnation_tensei_confirmed_for_north_american_release
>>
Happy Birthday Terada.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (60KB, 637x479px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
60KB, 637x479px
Oh shit it's Mekiboss
>>
File: JUST.jpg (20KB, 234x232px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
20KB, 234x232px
>>13488897
>no Urushihara
>>
>>13488897
>>13488926
It's not the same without Urushihara.
>>
File: langrisser2-cover.jpg (231KB, 964x1400px) Image search: [Google]
langrisser2-cover.jpg
231KB, 964x1400px
>>13488926
It's alright son, it's alright.
We still have the old games, hush.
Feeling better now?
>>
>>13488940
Who is this prostate priestess?
>>
>>13488940
>>13488926
There's also Cybernator/Valken, too. On a side note, he did do illustrations for SRW F.
>>
File: riana.jpg (222KB, 961x1400px) Image search: [Google]
riana.jpg
222KB, 961x1400px
>>13488952
Riana
>>
FINAL BEAM
>>
>>13488967
Delicious.
There is porn of her, right?
>>
>We will never get a full length Another Lady Innocent
Feels bad man
>>
File: 1391591309996.jpg (54KB, 704x527px) Image search: [Google]
1391591309996.jpg
54KB, 704x527px
>>13489012
No, but there are a few lookalikes
>>13489018
I know that feel.
>>
File: Hello operator.jpg (45KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
Hello operator.jpg
45KB, 610x458px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dCLsK1Rxvs
>>
File: raki uniform.jpg (190KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
raki uniform.jpg
190KB, 700x1000px
>>
Obari and Urushihara Fantasy Mecha Anime Collaboration when?
>>
File: Marche Escapism.jpg (146KB, 989x768px) Image search: [Google]
Marche Escapism.jpg
146KB, 989x768px
>>13488837
Marche plz
>>
>>13489097
>that awful lazy clean-up job on the text box + marche's hair
Just use fucking sprite rips instead, jesus shit.
>>
File: Marche Radyuju Total Badass.jpg (320KB, 240x946px) Image search: [Google]
Marche Radyuju Total Badass.jpg
320KB, 240x946px
>>13489097
Marche was right and more of a man you'll ever be son.
>>
File: Langrisser.jpg (50KB, 681x331px) Image search: [Google]
Langrisser.jpg
50KB, 681x331px
>>13488897
That game has a whooping 1.5/5* rating on Amazon, I need to know what sort of drugs Aksys is smoking to decide on THIS game for localization

Or is that why they were able to localize it - because it probably costed a buck and a burger?
>>
>>13489127
They're probably trying to ride FE waifu craze.
>>
>>13488629
>5800 armor
Jesus fucking christ, it's like the Shin Nagzadd all over again.

>>13489054
Ah, that's great. Really.

>>13489018
Goddammit.
>>
File: rim uniform.jpg (166KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
rim uniform.jpg
166KB, 700x1000px
>>
>>13489127
>trusting Amazon reviews as if they actually matter
Ha. I'm not trusting people as shit as games as the japs are to actually be correct.
>>
>>13489240
>>13489054
Who's drawing these?
>>
>>13489246
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=1416656&type=all
>>
>>13489249
Thanks friend
>>
>>13489243
Will this awesome WebM change your mind?
>>
File: 1430775923991.gif (1MB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1430775923991.gif
1MB, 240x232px
>>13489260
Not even that anon but...
You're kidding me right?
Tell me this is a fake please.
>>
>>13485525
So I got to thinking also because I'm building it right now, is Granzon the OG equivalent of Zeorymer?
>>
I have 554,500 gold and 129,000 friend coins. X-O really needs to give me more to do with that. I'm not combining much because I don't see the point in rolling on the friend gasha, and omega crystals are rare as fuck for me isnce I'm not a whale.

Well, it's Upgrade Material Day so I guess I know what I'm doing.
>>
>>13489299
they are both big,smug pilots,overpowered attacks,can carry the entire game by themselves.
I say yes.
>>
>>13489234
>it's like the Shin Nagzadd all over again
Not even close. Shin Nagzadd has over 14000 armor when Guard is active. And he fucking loves to spam that shit.
>>
>>13489371
He only cast it twice when I fought him on PSP. And then I killed him in one hit from behind with Shu (level 99, 71000 damage). Shu doesn't have Strike, though, so you have to cross your fingers the RNG doesn't make his doubleimage activate.
>>
>>13489240
Rim has the best melons!
>>
>>13488772
Ah, did stuff start leaking while I was asleep? Anyone catch anything interesting?
>>
>>13489395
>melons
you mean bananas?
>>
>>13489398
That bowtie animation physically hurts.
>>
>>13489391
He cast it four times for me. I'm pretty sure it's random.

And yeah, you can one-shot him once it wears off, because the Winkysoft damage formula is all kinds of silly, but until then, even Shu has trouble landing a decent hit.
>>
>>13489398
I mean pineapples.
>>
>>13489396
Kyousuke and Excellen are playable.
>>
>>13489291
Yes.

>tfw we'll never have a game that features both masoukishin and zeorymer
The two work almost perfectly with each other.

>yfw zeorymer + granzon combo attack
>yfw great zeorymer + neo granzon combo attack
>>
File: 1390005810480.jpg (36KB, 330x370px) Image search: [Google]
1390005810480.jpg
36KB, 330x370px
>>13489481
>tfw 冥王縮退砲
>>
>>13489492
This reminds me, does anyone have a video of that hilariously bad SRW3 translation TE mentioned some time back? Supposedly it had all of Shu's laughs translated into "phew" or something.
>>
File: goggy pls.jpg (22KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
goggy pls.jpg
22KB, 400x266px
>>13489481
>OG+licensed combo attack
>ever
>>
>>13489504
A /m/an can dream.
>>
Did they forgot about T-Link Akashic Buster Knuckle?
>>
>>13489584
Probably.
>>
File: shu.jpg (117KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
shu.jpg
117KB, 960x720px
>>13488539
>>
>>13489498
"Now, let us end this" becomes "ERK! I'm through...."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5VIcV7k0aQ
>>
>>13489653
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMNyiRU7OsM
>>
>>13489432
You're bullshitting, aren't you?

>>13489653
Gid said he would go back and fix that and release it with the translated EX, but, well.
>>
>>13489667
>>13489653
>God Hand Change!

When did Akira steal Rom's moves?

Also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDRtYR2kHb0
>EAT THIS! B L I Z Z A R D !
>>
>>13488879
Well, Xiaomu and Reiji kinda are original. Not new or unique, but I'd consider them original and they seem to be the main protags. NxC sequel?
>>
File: open gate.png (372KB, 877x623px) Image search: [Google]
open gate.png
372KB, 877x623px
>>
>>13489673
No, clearly "God Hand Change" is what Mazinger Z GS uses to BIG BANG PUNCH things.
>>
>Project Zone 2 news
>It's just DLC
>Gear DLC, no less
how sad.
>>
File: open gate 2.png (216KB, 267x384px) Image search: [Google]
open gate 2.png
216KB, 267x384px
>>13489680
>>
>>13488778
It's better than PxZ1, at least, but it's still barely worth anything compared to NxC's opening.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVNFSFqGmL4
Who animated this, anyway?
>>
>>13489685
Actually, this is new since the last time I checked.
>Ryo from Shenmue was added
>They added that obscure as fuck character from SF @3
>Stuff I already knew from the trailer: Estelle is a support unit, M Bison, Pyron, those 2 guys I don't know about, T-elos, Metal Face, and the event characters
>Meanwhile, Nelo Angelo, Vile MARK 2, Juri, VIOLENT Ken, Druk, Shturm/Shturm Jr., BLACK Hayato (Yet they didn't add ACTUAL Hayato, those fuckers), Zagi, Unknown (Which will be fun considering the sheer amount of Mishima in this game), Kamuz, Shadow, Arahabaki Prototype, Dokurobo, and Ranmaru are things I haven't seen
>>
>>13489680
>Mazinga
>Getta Robo
>>
>>13489729
>BLACK Hayato (Yet they didn't add ACTUAL Hayato, those fuckers)

They were afraid he might rip off their eyes, ears, and noses.
>>
File: 1411778142114.jpg (385KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1411778142114.jpg
385KB, 1600x1200px
>>13489722
>Who animated this, anyway?
Imaishi, if memory serves.
>>
>>13489722
NxC's actual OP animation was pretty bleh to me it was just the song was utterly fantastic.
>>
>>13489738
I think the greatest sin of all is the fact that Hayato is voiced by Morikawa, and they decided to make Black Hayato as an enemy instead of giving us OG Hayato for maximum Morikawa
>>
>>13489740
But every single part of it is incredibly hype and the 10/10 song only acts to increase this
>>
File: 211 - big guy.png (29KB, 441x279px) Image search: [Google]
211 - big guy.png
29KB, 441x279px
Anyway, I gave Sara the bonus in order to give the Dancouga team one last spirit cast after the 150 will thing.
And here is the big guy.
>>
>>13489722
I dunno. I think PxZ1's OP is largely superior to PxZ2's OP.
>>
Who do I even PUT in the GP-02?
Burning? Kou? Quattro?
>>
>>13489722
So fucking good
>>
>>13489796
Does anyone have Yell and Soul?
>>
>>13489796
Lalah.

Dooooo it.

seriously though the best pilot for it is Judau, and you get him in like two missions.
>>
>>13489133
>>13489127
On the bright side, nearly all of the Growlanser games got brought over (seriously, it's bullshit that the first one didn't come). This more than compensates for the general lack of Langrisser.

>>13489018
To be fair, studios can't risk losing another one with the standards he has.
>>
>>13489839
>To be fair, studios can't risk losing another one with the standards he has.
Yeah, standards are a terrible thing in the porn world. It means so many things don't get a second episode. Like Star Jewel, or Inyoku Zetsurino.
>>
File: 212 - OK.png (14KB, 442x262px) Image search: [Google]
212 - OK.png
14KB, 442x262px
So, uh. What's next?
>>
>>13489857
That second one looks like an Endless Waltz stage
>>
>>13489857
You could write this down, you know.

>play the two selects in opposite order - two, then one.
>During the first Select, the one with Wing EW plot, have Heero convince Wufei and Duo convince Trowa. I dunno if Trowa is a secret and this is a requirement, but Heavyarms is GOD TIER so do it just in case. Wufei is a secret and Altron's not terrible so may as well.
>after the last stage of the act - the introduction to L-Gaim's cast - you can randomly get a Bat-Shu. Do it.
>>
File: Too Much High Power.png (237KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Too Much High Power.png
237KB, 640x360px
>>13489857
Best colony is next.
>>
>>13489260
Seems par for the course for Lang
>>
Here's a new one Anonymous

Pick 5 series you want in the next SRW
Now pick 1 character from each to be part of the OGs main friend group.

Define the OG you want with the characters they surround them self with
>>
>>13489861
Trowa isn't a secret, it's just Emperor Zuul's number one fan.
>>
>>13489895
See if you can guess how the OG would be...

FRIENDS FOR SOME REASON WITH:

Inaho (Aldnoah Zero)
Lelouch (Code Geass)
Captain (Giant Gorg)
Bellri (G-Reco)
Sousuke (FMP)
>>
>>13489895
Godannar
Gravion Zwei
Demonbane
Gundam Wing
Code Geass

OGs friend group includes Knight Valentine, Raven, Heero, Master Therion, and Li Xingke.

OG is a small, pure, yet slightly sickly, albino virgin girl who is looking for a big strong man to protect her; however, she actually hoping for this big strong man to take advantage of her and violate her.
>>
File: 213 - This isn't a game.png (18KB, 449x284px) Image search: [Google]
213 - This isn't a game.png
18KB, 449x284px
[Anime ja nai intensifies]
>>
>>13489936
Put your trip back on Chen.
>>
>>13489895
- Viral
- Nena Trinity
- Ryoma
- Yazan

And the OG is a Loran brand pacifist. Many chuckles ensue as these crazy ass violent bastards end up with him by some contrivances and drag him around while he keeps telling them to maybe not kill so much.
>>
File: 214 - SILENT VOICE.png (36KB, 443x281px) Image search: [Google]
214 - SILENT VOICE.png
36KB, 443x281px
Scratch that, it's actually a pretty bitchin version of Silent Voice on the Wonderswan.
Seriously, I could listen to this for hours.
That aside, I would just love to point out how fucked this timeline is.
>>
File: 215 - triggered.png (34KB, 447x285px) Image search: [Google]
215 - triggered.png
34KB, 447x285px
>フフフ
triggered
>>
>>13489986
Ingram not now.
>>
File: jiart.jpg (25KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
jiart.jpg
25KB, 600x334px
>>13489936
>she actually hoping for this big strong man to take advantage of her and violate her.
>>
>>13489972
Ah fuck, I forgot one. Uh...Chirico for those "Mr. Chirico, say something!" moments.
>>
You know, now that I know more about God Sigma's story, it does really fit well with SRW or at least doesn't clash very hard.

You can easily fit it with all the other Jupiter-centric shows.
>>
>>13489986
>triggered
From green to red our days pass by
Waiting for a sign to tell us why
Are we dancing all alone?
Collect some stars to shine for you
And start today 'cause there are only a few
A sign of times my friend

...sorry. That's just the first thing that came to mind when I heard "triggered" (the thing being it's the song "Trigger" by In Flames). ...I have to wonder if there are any metalheads on /m/, since giant robots are pretty fucking metal.
>>
File: 216 - supagundamu.png (34KB, 442x279px) Image search: [Google]
216 - supagundamu.png
34KB, 442x279px
And... Roux, I think her name was? is in the Super Gundam.
Naturally.
>>
>>13489970
>list doesn't consist of Yanlong, Rom, Reiji, Jerid, and Eiji
It's not Chen.
>>
File: 217 - wow.png (23KB, 439x273px) Image search: [Google]
217 - wow.png
23KB, 439x273px
Holy fuck
>>
>>13490014
Did you miss the other theme all those characters had? That's why it's chen
>>
File: 218 - hurr.png (32KB, 442x276px) Image search: [Google]
218 - hurr.png
32KB, 442x276px
The Puru is here. Or should I say, Purrhurr. Look at that face.
>>13490007
If you like Metal, stick around a while longer.
We're about to get the Heaviest Metal of them all.
>>
>>13489921
If you're going by Akurasu, I made that list. Trowa's not on it because I'm not sure.

>>13489980
It is nowhere near as fucked as Alpha "Victory Gundam Happening At The Same Time As OYW Events" 1.

>>13490009
Yeah, that's her.

>>13490015
Incase you can't tell, the Super is preloaded with upgrades. Its finisher starts at 1400.
>>
Jin (Raijin-oh)
Usso (V Gundam)
Mamoru (GGG)
Hokuto (Dendoh)
Joey (Heroman)

OG is a MILFY teacher who says "ara, ara" a lot, piloting a robot based on the Russian mech from Godannar
>>
>>13490042
>MILF
>hangs out with Uso

Hmm. Never seen a CENTRAL OG protagonist get killed off in the middle of the game. That might be interesting.
>>
File: 219 - nope.png (12KB, 448x286px) Image search: [Google]
219 - nope.png
12KB, 448x286px
Yeah no fuck this I am not beating this map in 6 turns
>>
>>13490035
Well Matt, using my moon powers I did search for Compact secrets, but I found nothing.
>>
File: 220 - GAINS.png (26KB, 442x281px) Image search: [Google]
220 - GAINS.png
26KB, 442x281px
FOR YOU
>>
>>13490057
Only things I found were from the Gamefaqs guide to C1, which does have secrets listed in the stage guides, but doesn't actually say whether they're secrets or not most of the time.

>>13490055
I seem to remember that one being doable. BARELY doable, but doable. Your guys show up on Turn 3, and if you rush them to the bottom you can kill the bosses in time.

The other Select is easier to handle, since it starts with you and has two units show up as reinforcements. Then the final one in this Scene is basically impossible to do in 6 turns, you have to rush people to kill Wufei and a Raflessia, and then rush to an entirely different spot to help the L-Gaim folks out when they (and the enemies from that show) spawn in, but they do so on Turn 5 and it's a pretty good ways from the fighting.
>>
>>13490081
How the fuck do you rush them there
>>
>>13490081
>Then the final one in this Scene is basically impossible to do in 6 turns, you have to rush people to kill Wufei and a Raflessia

Oh, speaking of which, I forgot to mention it in the secrets - Wufei has to be convinced here too, with Heero.
>>
>>13490089
Accel, and lots of Boosters, Apogee Motors, and Mega Boosters being equipped.
>>
File: 221 - jesus christ.png (21KB, 442x283px) Image search: [Google]
221 - jesus christ.png
21KB, 442x283px
He fucking killed Tetsuya and Kazuya in one turn
>>
>>13490099
too stronk
>>
>>13490099
Yeah, Mashymere's been working out and the Hamma Hamma is much less of a joke than you might think.

Good news, you can get the Hamma Hamma. Bad news, you won't be getting it. Better news, that's because it's exclusive with the Sazabi, and best news, the Sazabi has its hat in the ring with the Nu and the F91 as "best UC MS in the game". (of course, that says nothing of UC Mobile Armors, and Heavyarms is probably a bit more useful overall - arguably Nataku too - but hey, that's something).
>>
File: 1440547279972.jpg (37KB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
1440547279972.jpg
37KB, 407x407px
>>13490007
I'm not a metalhead, but I do love me some In Flames.

I still haven't listened to their latest album.
>>
File: 222 - I'm done..png (24KB, 444x286px) Image search: [Google]
222 - I'm done..png
24KB, 444x286px
are you fucking SHITTING ME?
>>
>>13490108
>Bad news, you won't be getting it.

If I were playing this I'd probably would have edited it in anyway just because.
>>
File: 223 - fuck you.png (35KB, 442x280px) Image search: [Google]
223 - fuck you.png
35KB, 442x280px
I'm not sparing her fuck that
>>
>>13490116
You don't mess around with a Puru anon.

If only Puru-nee was here...
>>
>>13490119
Eh. No reason not to edit in the Galava, Hamma Hamma, Elmeth, Gerbera Tetra, and Auge/Jagd Doga, I guess, but for pretty much all of those you're looking at a rather large "what's the point?" The UC Gundam ones except arguably the Gerbera are outclassed at the point you get them, Galava is only stronger than Bilbine for the few pilots that don't have good Aura levels, who you're probably not fielding anyway, and you get so many lategame Heavy Metals that the Auge is kind of lost in the crowd - it's big thing is that it's the strongest of the Heavy Metals not counting MAPs, but the big reason to field Heavy Metals is for their MAPs, so...

>>13490126
Her stage is much, much later in the game.
>>
File: 224 - soon.png (9KB, 444x282px) Image search: [Google]
224 - soon.png
9KB, 444x282px
Soon, my patience will reward me.
But for now I'm still pissed at the last stage.
>>
>>13490137
It's always fun to mess around with mechs you shouldn't have really, it's why Alpha Gaiden is so much fun once you just start editing units that possibly change pilot lines since it's actually translated and not SRW3. There's also situations like BX/UX where switching pilot around lets you do cool things if you know what you're doing.

THE BOTTUNES SHALL WIN THE DAY
Shame they didn't have any extra AGE MSVs or frames for the Clanches to help out the grunts not be rather dull outside of Obright.
>>
File: 225 - justice.png (23KB, 445x279px) Image search: [Google]
225 - justice.png
23KB, 445x279px
You know, had you guys not told me Wing was in this game, I would've been shocked right now.
>>
>>13490146
Don't worry, this stage will likely also have that effect on you, since Heavyarms and Nataku are no joke, and Serpents are REALLY ANNOYING ENEMIES TO FIGHT - plus, getting Heero to Wufei in the 6 turn time limit can be quite annoying.

You did move Judau into the GP-02, yes? He's the best pilot for it, if only because he gets Luck and Soul in every spirit set.
>>
>>13490152
Be prepared to do the entirety of Wing EW's plot in three stages.

Which... is still one of its best plot appearances, to be honest, and this WAS the first appearance of Wing EW's plot, so by default it was best at that time.
>>
>>13490156
>Be prepared to do the entirety of Wing EW's plot in three stages.

So this was K SEED Destiny before K SEED Destiny?
>>
>>13490156
Reminds me of how they did Megazone 23 in a stage and a half.
>>
>>13490169
Basically, but Compact 1 finishes A LOT of plots in a really low stage count. Part of being... well, compact, it has no route splits and only like 36 stages to fit everything into.

>>13490173
Yeah, except slightly less completely separate from the rest of the plot - this stage has a bunch of UC Gundam grunts, next also does and introduces L-Gaim, and the last one... well, ok, the last one is literally "You and the Wing EW guys shitstomp a bunch of Serpents". (Which, annoyingly enough, was basically copy/pasted into Compact 3 wholesale, map included)
>>
File: 226 - huh huh hyuh.png (18KB, 446x282px) Image search: [Google]
226 - huh huh hyuh.png
18KB, 446x282px
Of course they would spawn in the very back of the map
>>
>>13490199
See what I mean about it being annoying?
>>
File: 228 - FINALLY.png (8KB, 442x281px) Image search: [Google]
228 - FINALLY.png
8KB, 442x281px
Those last stages were just too frustrating to get the bonus.
But now..
NOW
MY PATIENCE REWARDS ME.
>>
Oh, speaking of which.

>>13489986
(I may be getting more recording done soon, if anyone gives a shit)
>>
>>13490272
WOULD HELP IF I REMEMBERED THE FUCKING PICTURE.
>>
You know what would make a good OG protagonist?

A mechanic/scientist. And I don't mean one like Rand, I mean one who builds and maintains their own robot and hangs out with the other grease monkeys and support staff
>>
File: 229 - geez.png (29KB, 445x284px) Image search: [Google]
229 - geez.png
29KB, 445x284px
He sure is persistent.
Oh, and for the record, Matt.
In the previous stage, you can't reach Trowa with Duo, and Heero can only reach Wufei, if that means anything.
>>
>>13490268
oh goodness you're moving quite quickly.

Since you're going to reach Scene 4 before I get back from work, here's the big list o secrets.

>Convince Tekkoki Oni in Scenario 4-2 with any form of Getter Robo G and he joins you
>Sortie Raideen in Scenario 4-5 and sort of hang around far away from Sharkin (dude has a fucking powerful finisher and you don't want stabbed with it) for 10 turns. 10 turns into the scenario, you get God Voice, and Raideen gets 20 extra fucking Mobility.
>Convince Richter with Kazuya in Scenario 4-6. Nothing will appear to happen, but in the extreme lategame you'll get two REALLY GOOD UNITS out of it.
>In the last scenario, after all the selects, convince Kouchi with any form of Getter Robo G and she'll join.
>In the same scenario, if Dancouga attacks Muge Zolbados within 7 turns, it will obtain Dankuukougaken. It will lose some armor though.

Play the five selects in this order: 4 (Raideen) > 5 (Daimos) > 3 (Series you don't have yet) > 2 (Dunbine) > 1 (Great Mazinger and Getter Robo G)

>>13490288
You didn't convince Trowa, then? Hope you have a backup stage, if he doesn't show up in Endless Waltz (next stage) you'll know.

Convince Wufei with Heero now by the way.
>>
File: 230 - hm.png (37KB, 446x285px) Image search: [Google]
230 - hm.png
37KB, 446x285px
>>13490300
I am a madman fueled by frustration and hunger at the moment.
I have a backup save for every stage.
And it's done.
>>
Is SRW 2 really not going to let me have a resupply unit ever again?
>>
File: 231 - IT'S TIME.png (30KB, 449x282px) Image search: [Google]
231 - IT'S TIME.png
30KB, 449x282px
IT'S TIME
TIME
FOR
L
GAIM
>>
File: 232 - YAY.png (25KB, 442x278px) Image search: [Google]
232 - YAY.png
25KB, 442x278px
FUCK YOUR REINFORCEMENTS I GOT L-GAIM
>>
File: 233 - show me the way to you.png (18KB, 440x283px) Image search: [Google]
233 - show me the way to you.png
18KB, 440x283px
holy fucking shit
>>
File: 234 - holy shit.png (18KB, 443x283px) Image search: [Google]
234 - holy shit.png
18KB, 443x283px
Someone hold me
>>
File: 235 - L-Gaim.png (27KB, 439x274px) Image search: [Google]
235 - L-Gaim.png
27KB, 439x274px
Well, it's mine now.
>>
File: 236 - SAY MARK 2.png (12KB, 438x286px) Image search: [Google]
236 - SAY MARK 2.png
12KB, 438x286px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpwA1lo2gvY
>>
File: Capture.jpg (99KB, 641x479px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
99KB, 641x479px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QDaAoe9BEU
>>
>>13490435
I should probably replay 2ndOG one of these days and go down the Guest route. Not sure why I haven't done that yet when I play most SRW two or three times anyways.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (82KB, 639x482px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
82KB, 639x482px
I think I broke him
>>
>>13490469
Does this look like the face of a broken man to you?
>>
>>13490476
No that looks like the face of someone that greets everyone with "Herro everynyan"
>>
>>13490476
I always wondered why he wears eyeshadow or whatever it is he wears.
And why Sara thought dating him was even remotely a good idea, since he openly talked about how he was going to rule the world.
>>
>>13490523
What's so wrong with being attracted to a man with ambition?
>>
>>13490523
Would you would turn down the sultry tones of Wakamoto's voice?
>>
File: Handsome.jpg (502KB, 1620x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Handsome.jpg
502KB, 1620x1152px
>>13490546
Yes.
If it were Nobuyuki I'd do whatever he said, but a guy with eyeliner who digs around for highly classified stuff about his own side and deserts in the middle of a dogfight, that's too shady.
Plus pretty much everyone that Nobuyuki's voice acted is pretty good looking.
>>
>>13490546
I'd worry if someone did.

>>13490435
Only level 58? That's...odd. But yeah, his Mobility and Armor are horseshit.

>>13490450
Baran Schnail in 2nd OGs uses the 4 color scheme, just so ya know.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (63KB, 643x482px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
63KB, 643x482px
And with that all of the Guest are fucking dead
>>
>If you get Master Asia you miss out out Love Love Sekiha Tenkyoken
Goddammit F/Final.
>>
>>13490580
Infinite Energy?

You using the Ideon?
>>
Hey, it's 11/11. Happy birthday, Terada.
>>
>>13488940
>>13488967
doesn't she die in the neutral ending?
>>
>>13490624
I'm using cheats because it's 2 stages away form the end of the game and I really just want to get this over and done with.
>>
>>13490435
>Baran Schnail
>HP regen
Wait what?
>>
File: 237 - Dancouga.png (10KB, 401x290px) Image search: [Google]
237 - Dancouga.png
10KB, 401x290px
By the way, are you guys going to want the Compact Sprite Rips?
>>
>>13490780
Not really, no.
>>
>>13490780
Yes.
>>
>>13490780
I wouldn't be against it, but I'd prefer the actual sprites, not these fuzzy scaled-up versions.
>>
>>13490780
Maybe.
>>
>>13490780
I don't know
>>
>>13490780
Could you repeat the question?
>>
>>13490804
>>13490810
>>13490812
>>13490814
>>13490826
>>13490827
God damnit, guys.

By the way, these are actually the ones shown in the game without the foreground or background.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (53KB, 641x480px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
53KB, 641x480px
Scirocco is going full Char and dropping Axis.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (94KB, 642x482px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
94KB, 642x482px
>>13490878
And Treize is still alive.
>>
File: 238 - everything dies.png (13KB, 443x284px) Image search: [Google]
238 - everything dies.png
13KB, 443x284px
Am I doing it right?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-08-12-21-31-22.png (196KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-08-12-21-31-22.png
196KB, 800x480px
wich secrets do i get in K because it have that system where you can't get all the secrets on one run
>>
What is the proper mindset for playing the Winky era games? Is armor useless? Upgrade finishers only or the free attacks?
>>
>>13491022
also, angelica or shieldia ?
>>
>>13491058
Will is god and anything with Yell or Drive is probably gonna murder everything, I say this having only played Masoukishin though.
>>
>>13491058
Well, up until now, I've been running on no upgrades. Pray for good RNG.
Vanilla Supers die quickly.
MAPS apparently hurt.
>>
>>13491022
I think the two Gun x Sword units get Van's upgrades

and Van is someone you WANT to upgrade in K
>>
New thread: >>13491210
>>
File: generic gaogaigar.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
generic gaogaigar.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>13491190
are the fafner units a good choice for damage dealing because the dude have like 4 team attacks
>>
>>13490571
>Plus pretty much everyone that Nobuyuki's voice acted is pretty good looking.
Fair enough. Hiyama does have some rather attractive roles. And then there's the time he voiced a pair of catgirls...
>>
>>13490949
No. V-Up units give bonuses proportional to the equipped unit's number of parts slots.

Stick them on a 4-slot unit and watch its stats go through the fucking roof.
>>
Looks like TE got PXZ2.
>>
File: nagano.jpg (78KB, 400x563px) Image search: [Google]
nagano.jpg
78KB, 400x563px
>>13486631
you're welcome
>>
>>13492377
If we keep getting Male MC + Female Subpilot for the foreseeable future I hope they at least keep including more OGs to go with them, like Kazuma's family or Youta having Falsaber and Bruvictor
>>
>>13492638
Oops, that wasn't supposed to be a reply
Thread posts: 378
Thread images: 104

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.