[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do they fuck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: Miriallia Haw & Dearka Elsman.jpg (93KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Miriallia Haw & Dearka Elsman.jpg
93KB, 800x600px
Ok, I've just finished SEED and before I watch SEED Destiny, I only have one question, do these two fuck? I mean, that is the only thing that I had any fucking emotional investment in throughout this whole shitheap.
>>
>>13482485
Yeah They break up before Seed Destiny
>>
>>13482492
Well, fuck that noise then.

I assume SEED Destiny doesn't get any better than SEED was.
>>
>>13482515
It gets worse. So much worse.
>>
>>13482515
Destiny is easily the worst Gundam series made and ruined the careers of the writer and director.
>>
>>13482485
>Tsundere for Gundam Seed
cute
>>
>>13482515
GSD is significantly worse than Seed and is, at least in my opinion, the worst offering Gundam has. While some other shows have been weak and bland (AGE) or infuriatingly juvenile (GBF Try), GSD is infinitely worse, with horrendous character assassination, illogical and irreconcilable protagonist-centered morality, and has just plain awful, awful beginner's fanfic-tier writing. Oh, it's also chock full of animation errors and excessively reused stock footage (including a very obvious and terrible few seconds of episode 50 of SEED appearing in episode 50 of GSD, which goes to show how recycled the plot is).
>>
>>13482533
>ruined the careers of the writer and director
I give you 5/5 for that joke.
>>
>>13482577
Fukuda didn't make another show for more than ten years and he wasn't even the main director for Angry Angry Ange.
>>
>>13482533
And then Cross Ange saved it.
>>
>>13482575
>the worst offering Gundam has.
G-Reco called to say you're wrong.
>>
>>13482591
Nice meme!
>>
>>13482583
You know that flopped, right?
>>
>>13482599
>10k is flop
>>
>>13482580
>Fukuda didn't make another show for more than ten years
Like Tomino then.
>>
>>13482610
Everyone will admit Sunrise hates Tomino too.
>>
>>13482485
It's a case of "same shit, different series." I am going to be perfectly, 100% honest with you. I first watched this when I was a wee jimmy back in 2008, when it was all on Youtube. I actually, without realizing it, switched over to watching SEED Destiny for about 3 episodes and didn't notice. I am dead fucking serious. I thought it was a little weird that some new characters had popped in out of no-where and were suddenly supposed to be important, but ultimately, it still felt like the exact same shit.
>>
>>13482618
>same shit, different series
But that's ever Gundam series ever that's not 0080, G or Turn-A!
>>
>>13482609
>10k
>Cross Ange
2014/12/24 *8,207 Vol. 1 (Three episodes up to Vol. 7)
2015/01/21 *5,236 Vol. 2
2015/02/25 *5,070 Vol. 3
2015/03/25 *5,139 Vol. 4
2015/04/22 *4,641 Vol. 5
2015/05/27 *4,656 Vol. 6
2015/06/24 *4,747 Vol. 7
2015/07/22 *5,003 Vol. 8 (Four episodes)
>>
>>13482613
>BAKA TOMINO!
>>
>>13482644
>8k + 5k + 5k + 5k + 4k + 4k + 4k + 5k = 40k
>>
>>13482656
>Adding the volumes together

That's still shit sales. Especially for something with such high level voice talent. The first volume only sold so well due to Nana concert tickets. Cross Ange was a failure.
>>
>>13482663
>Especially for something with such high level voice talent.
Didn't the first volume sell like 10k because of Nana tickets?
>>
>>13482644
I thought 4-5k sales was considered average? Not a bestseller, but not a flop either.
>>
>>13482680
Yep
>>13482703
This show has high profile voice talent. It's not Gundam or anything but with Nana and co in tow that is kind of sad. Look at how well the other shows they are on sell.
>>
>>13482717

That doesn't always mean sales. Nana and a bunch of other well known VAs were in Valvrave too and that tanked worse than Ange.
>>
>>13482717
>Look at how well the other shows they are on sell.
Like G-Reco?
>>
>>13482746
>implying G-Reco didn't sell
>>
Destiny is shit but i actually like Shinn a lot and the Destiny Gundam is one cool motherfucker
>>
>>13482575
Destiny pretty much shat on all everything established on its previous continuity and killed any chance for more mainstream CE works. SEED has many flaws, but I still found the the Cosmic Era an interesting AU to explore, Hell I actually liked the SEED Astray series. How Fukuda utterly destroyed a world he helped create would be an amazing feat on its own. Even George Lucas would be impressed

Actually I'm surprised there weren't more CE works. Destiny sucked ass but it was still commercial success. So I would thought Sunrise would have milked that by handing CE to another creative director while it was still relevant. After all, they were still selling GunPla of CE mechas as well as selling variations of CE Gundams. Or were the alleged stories of Destiny's troubled production so bad that Sunrise decided to just end it?
>>
>>13482846
>Actually I'm surprised there weren't more CE works. Destiny sucked ass but it was still commercial success.

Claims of Gunpla not selling stretch as far back to when the show was airing. The only new CE HG we get are all from either the first SEED or Astray. Did you not ponder why they didn't rerelease Destiny's HGs when the remaster aired like they did for SEED?
>>
>>13482855
To add to that they didn't even make a non no grade Blast Impulse. Fukuda admitted to Gunpla not selling well.
>>
>>13482846
IIRC wasn't it the work of other writers that weren't Morosawa that established CE in SEED? And it was Fukuda's terrible execution that botched it?

>>13482855
They still saw fit to make a RG Destiny though.
>>
>>13482539
>>
>>13482917
>They still saw fit to make a RG Destiny though.
According to legend, only the protagonist's mecha sold well. If Kira or Shinn didn't sit their asses down in it, no one bothered to buy the kits. Notice how there isn't a RG Infinite Justice to round out the Trinity, despite Fukuda claiming Athrun is the real protagonist and the Justice getting a RG.
>>
>>13482846
>killed any chance for more mainstream CE works
Remember, this is why Tomino made Turn A.
>>
>>13482597
>opinions I don't like are memes
Shaking my head to be honest family
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.