[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #762

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 80

File: 48561623_p0_master1200.jpg (961KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
48561623_p0_master1200.jpg
961KB, 1200x849px
Previous Thread:
>>13473360

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of August 2014:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of Late August 2015:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/dnBSQc3L

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/BpnabbiH

Translated Plot Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/mXTM5K5z

Art Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/FpW9zx0P

Make your own SRW character Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/
>>
SPACE TERRIBLE MONSTER CROWD
>>
>>13478518
Have they ever been called that anywhere outside SRW?
>>
>>13478518
There has to be a better acronyms
>>
>>13478495
You don't need to conserve upgrades THAT much, I was just saying don't burn money on the RX-78-2 and the Methuss because there's no way in hell you're keeping them to the endgame. Save it for when you get Daimos, Raideen, Dancouga, the GP-02, and Getter, since those will last.

But do keep enough money to fully max out one MAP finisher, it's totally worth it.

>>13478526
No. SRW just gave them that name because calling something "space monsters" isn't really a good description when there are multiple varieties of space monsters from other series.
>>
Just got under 11K ranking in X-O. Hooray for mods.
>>
Has sprites been ripped from the older games?
>>
>>13478563
I actually ripped a handful of sprites from 4 earlier today. Can't get to the computer they're on right now, though.

If you're talking about SNES games and such where nothing was really animated, ripping all the unit sprites wouldn't really take all that long so long as you have a save file.
>>
File: KuroKishigoingsupersaiyan.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
KuroKishigoingsupersaiyan.webm
3MB, 640x480px
Okay what exactly is going Hyper?
I mean it's your mech getting bigger but what else happens?
>>
>>13478598
Best I understand is that your Aura Power's going absolutely berserk and breaking all sorts of limits. Tons of power, but self-destructive.

I rather like BX's way of showing it, by showing Jeril steadily gaining will in bigger spurts until she's broken the moral limit wide open with a +999 will boost.
>>
>>13478598
You get bigger.
You lose control of both your Aura and your mind (the latter happens with most people, iirc.)
>>
>>13478598
On Upper Earth, Aura Power is amplified immensely and very destructive. Having high Aura Power while piloting means the Battlers grow to huge sizes, but you start to lose control of the machine and yourself. The only way out of Hyper Mode is death or someone with greater Aura Power forces you out of it.
>>
File: 1444016969529.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444016969529.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>13478608
>a +999 will boost
>>
>>13478641
BX does that about three times, and each time it loses its impact and never amounts to anything in the first place.
>>
File: Hyper Aura FUCK YOU.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hyper Aura FUCK YOU.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>13478608
>>13478610
>>13478638
Ah okay thanks guys.
>>
>>13478638
The person itself grows in size, or just the mech?
>>
>>13478598
Basically, Aura Power goes fucking nuts on Upper Earth, compounded with the fact that Aura Battlers are fucking ridiculously high performance machines - in Byston Well, the atmosphere dampens their powers and most explosions, but on the surface they can do fucking ridiculous things and the weapons they have are capable of working fully (which means their Aura Shoots all have fucking ridiculous blast radii and any one of their missiles becomes an anti-warship weapon). It also causes the creation of Aura Barriers, powerful devices that can stop FUCKING NUKES.

But to the pilots, it causes their personal Aura powers to skyrocket. Hyperizing is the embodiment of that - get emotional enough, and have enough power, and the sheer outburst of Aura Power will cause you and your machine to grow to absolutely massive sizes and you will start radiating pure malevolent aura such that everyone in the area will freeze the fuck up (Remember that thing Judau did in ZZ Gundam? Basically that, except a lot more common and IT ISN'T AN ILLUSION). Problem is, once you do it, the only way out is either death or getting forcibly brought down to normal, you're a ticking time bomb at that point, and once you reach enough Aura Power, YOU START DOING IT AUTOMATICALLY EVERY TIME YOU GET INTO A FIGHT. Shou had Cham, Ciela, and Elle basically all focusing on him not going Hyper at one point, and they only mostly succeeded - somehow he managed to go hyper while not going hyper and created a giant glowing Shou outside Bilbine, which IIRC he killed Todd with.

Also, the reason we know you can be knocked out of it is Burn was near the end, but while he was Hyper he manged to get the Galava to a comparable size to a full fucking Aura Battleship.
>>
>>13478682
HYPA ORA GIRI DA
YATSUKERO~O~OOOOOOO
>>
INCOM > FUNNELS AND BITS

THERE I SAID IT.

IT'S THE TRUTH
>>
>>13478702
anything involving cables or wires tends to look pretty sweet.
>>
>>13478702
Incoms are shit.
Every MS that had Incoms in SRW was shit.
Shit.

>MP Nu Gundam
Shit
>Ex-S Gundam
Well, this is SRW4, so of course 75% of an MS' attacks are useless.
>>
>>13478722
MP Nu was pretty good in SRW D, wasn't it? And they were nice squaddies in Alpha 2 IIRC, better than the fucking GM Customs or whatever else.
>>
>>13478734
GM OF DESTINY
TUM
TUM TARUM DUN DUN
>>
>>13478734
>>MP Nu was pretty good in SRW D, wasn't it
Not the Incom type, it wasn't
>>
>>13478742
There's one in SRW FF too, it's arguably just as shit. At least they let you pick Funnels or Incoms.
>>
>lost on Stage 15 to Iczer 2 one-shot killing Iczer 1
>after game over screen, go straight back to prep with money and stuff intacts.
There's a catch, right? If I don't beat the level first time, I'm gonna lose something, right?
>>
>>13478772
You didn't realize you could do that? That's been a thing in this franchise since, like, SRW 3.
>>
>>13478772
Was Iczer-1 turned into Iczer Robo? There's a nasty bug that removes Nagisa as a sub-pilot of Iczer Robo, if you die with it and continue. You have to power the DS off and on again to fix it.
>>
>>13478779
To be honest, L is my first game. It came as a gift from a friend who learned I was into robot anime. Kinda got into it a bit, managed to get by with the info in the OP and luck in-game.
>>
>>13478781
>You have to power the DS off and on again to fix it.

It's not that. Once that bug hits your save file, it's stuck until you revert to before the bug happened.

That said, IIRC when Iczer 1 leaves and then comes back later that resets.
>>
>>13478781
No, I wasn't transformed at the time. That sounds awful as fuck.
>>
>>13478541
You were THAT low?
>>
>the Gunbuster event lasts for one more week
>I've got to somehow mantain a spot on the top 100 for 6 more days
I hate it
>>
Speaking of the mods, how do you use the mod on your normal file without restarting?

I dunno how to make my account not set to my personal file.
>>
I was gonna do a thread earlier tonight but this have been, uh, interesting. To make up for it have a taste of the FUN.
>>
>>13478857
>this
things*
>>
>>13478841
bottom option in the leftmost column of the menu, write down your ID and change your password to something you can remember and write that down too

when you reset, click on the blue button on the title screen and input your ID and password
>>
File: literal autist.png (25KB, 563x471px) Image search: [Google]
literal autist.png
25KB, 563x471px
>yfw the mod who banned TE is so autistic he's commenting on the archives
>>
>>13478696
>Also, the reason we know you can be knocked out of it is Burn was near the end

Wasn't he knocked out of it repeatedly and kept rehypering until what's her face suicided her full power into him to jam his aura too.
>>
>>13478857
I can only picture how brutal this would be on the PS2 or PS3
>>
>>13478862
Thanks.

>>13478866
>the archives

Wait, they're back up?

>>13478869
I think? Don't really remember.
>>
>>13478866
Hey,, that's my post!
The one being quoted I mean.

>ggshitter
>muh gays gays
>when all TE said was that he agreed with the fact that vidya journalism was a joke
>on twitter

who is this mod
magenta?
>>
>>13478866
Wait
The archives are dead
Right?
>>
>>13478857
What's chest-bursting out of her there? Is that Judecca or are my eyes not recognizing something here?
>>
File: three times slower.gif (24KB, 294x268px) Image search: [Google]
three times slower.gif
24KB, 294x268px
>>13478873
>Wait, they're back up?
https://desustorage.org/m/
>>
>>13478881
Your eyes are fucking shit senpai
That's the Astranagant
>>
>>13478880
Nigga, you slow.
>>
>>13478889
It's been a long time since I've seen the Astranagant, if I can use that as an excuse.

...Come to think of it, I never played a game with the original Astranagant, though I think my first finished route in Alpha 3 was Dis Astranagant, so...half credit there, I guess.
>>
Can Support Attacks crit in Alpha Gaiden? I've gotten myself in a tiny bit of a pickle here.
>>
>>13478918
Wait, nevermind
>>
>>13478882
>>13478902
Fucking sweet man, no one told me.
>>
>your great fever runs out
>clear the stage with your remaining 30 seconds of fever
>FEVER TIME
WEW
>>
Post a random SRW song you like!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBAwnkB5YOE
>>
>>13478925
>now check your E-Chips
>50000
I literally have so many I don't know what the fuck should I do with them

Buying 2 Gunbusters and 18 15K exp boosters is an actual choice now
>>
>>13478882
>https://desustorage.org/m/

damn it's missing 3 years...
>>
>>13478930
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aecXnnGY3l4
>>
File: ZAN.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ZAN.webm
2MB, 640x480px
And Grungusts finisher while I'm at it.
Also whoever decided to give all the main OGs Soul deserves a medal
>>
>>13478955
Is it me or does the Grungust looks different?
>>
>>13478965
Somebody mentioned earlier that the facial colors are different back here in the F days.
>>
File: [barks eternally].jpg (90KB, 524x468px) Image search: [Google]
[barks eternally].jpg
90KB, 524x468px
Well I beat the fucking thing without getting a game over, I had literally no SP left on anyone by the end. Expect a thread Tuesday probably.

Can't get any worse, right?
>>
>>13478977
See, I told you that you shouldn't YOLO it
44 is a breather and 45 is where shit hits the fan so make sure you upgraded Sanger's HP and armor because he's gonna tank Shu and his 4 Mecha Gilgilgan while the rest of the team handles fucking Ghosts
>>
>>13478977
No.
In fact you'd love the next stage because it's basically you curbstomping Sophia.
And guess what?
No Guts abuse she only uses Vigor.
>>
>>13478985
I wasn't YOLOing it, I went out of my way to kill Uruz too. That's when I started running low on everything despite conserving as hard as possible.
>>
>>13478990
Thank god.

Weird note, I'm at exactly 400 turns so far.
>>
Welp, no Compact for a good while.
Got caught up in some things and got sidetracked by the "meme game".
Good luck on @G SRW Guy, it's probably harder than Compact, anyway.
>>
I think the next OGs is not the final one, it will do J and GC plot and an actual Balmarian invasion like Alpha(Ladiocea)
>>
>playing X-Omega
>realize I never actually bothered to look at the cast list
>see Dorvack and Albegas

I've never heard of either of these series, like, at all. They look pretty neat from the Wiki pages. Was there hype for them when X-Omega was coming out? Has anyone seen them? I'm just curious cause I never saw anyone mention them ever when the game was still in development.
>>
Hope we get something new announced SRW-wise before the end of the year. In the meantime, PxZ2 comes out in Japan this week, right? Suppose I can sate myself on the videos of that that come about.
>>
>>13479139
They and a Geass spin-off got announced a short while before the game got released. I don't know anything about them aside from them being old-school stuff and thus that level of obscurity, but I think Albegas seems to be the more interesting one based on people's receptions.
>>
File: Allenby getting fingered.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Allenby getting fingered.webm
2MB, 640x480px
This hurts me a lot more than it hurts you Allenby.
Spoiled for lewdness
>>
>>13479117
it will be the J Prequel story actually:
-Al-Van and E-Selda awaken and start the fake company to make their grunts
-They join the heroes and Calvina falls in love with Al-Van

prequel Alpha 3 stuff for Selena and Kusuha too
>>
>>13479147
>>announced a short while before the game got released

Oh, that explains it. From what I could find Dorvack was Powered Armor gritty military action while Albegas was a Voltron sequel mixed with Highschool Getter. I kind of want to see what they do with them ingame, might be cool.
>>
>>13479147
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_n20P8VL7s

Albegas' opening is hilarious.

It also has like six forms or something based on how it stacks up.
>>
>>13479163
>It also has like six forms or something based on how it stacks up.

Yeah, that was the first thing I noticed when I first saw the OP. That sort of thing is just begging to be in a normal SRW at some point. Though if some of Albegas's forms were barely used, I can see them being unused, cutscenes, or attack-only animations that show the transformation sequence. Either way it should get in something normal.

OP's catchy, too. If we're talking about catchy OP songs that haven't been in SRW yet...what's that one show with the space cowboy robots? It had a really catchy theme, too.
>>
>>13479170
>That sort of thing is just begging to be in a normal SRW at some point.

I remember reading somewhere that Albegas was considered for Alpha and Z.
>>
>>13479163
It's basically Getter, except with combining leg segments and a full six forms instead of just three. And that's pretty cool, if you ask me. All the names of the mechs are based on order of combination (ALpha, BEta, GAmma being Albega(s)'s form)

Also its name is "Lightspeed Electric God Albegas", and if that isn't just the best thing I dunno what is.
>>
>>13479154
Dorvack is one of those shows that wanted to ride the Real Robot trend in the 80s but didn't quite get what made it appealing. It's basically a Super Robot show with 80s Real style designs.
>>
Chapter 2 of X-Omega will happen soon. It will cover Star Driver, Z Gundam and SEED.
>>
File: ePSXe 2015-11-09 19-07-04-07.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ePSXe 2015-11-09 19-07-04-07.webm
2MB, 640x480px
Speaking of Getter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71wG9uLaMLQ
>>
>>13479235
Jesus who turned Brocken into a vampire
>>
File: big chunky love.png (228KB, 468x312px) Image search: [Google]
big chunky love.png
228KB, 468x312px
>>13479163
>>
Okay Mattman here are the FMVs for Shin Getter
First up is Shin Getter 2

>>13479258
Then it's rather fitting that a Stoner Sunshine is what kills him, no?
>>
>>13479267
>it just fricking MORPHS into the other form

my god I'm not sure why I find that hilarious but I do
>>
Shin Getter-3
>>
>>13479273
Even more unpossible than usual.
I guess that kind of thing does happen in the manga eventually (though it's less morphing from one to another and more straight-up growing 2 out of 1's chest like a tumor with a drill arm)
>>
Shin-Getter 1
>>
>>13479273
That's why Shin Getter never had Open Get in pretty much any of the games with it until they stopped using the manga design after Impact and C3 (they did use it in AP, but that's a remake.).

That was one of Shin Getter's early designs in Go. Originally it had no Get Machines, it simply NANOMACHINES SONed into its other forms. Of course, by the time the Shin manga came around it was different, but SRW has always used that design when it used the manga form (except for like AP where it could decombine - and then they fucked up animating it so that during its finisher, it turns into the Getter G machines, oops)
>>
>>13479288
>eventually

The first time we ever saw any form but 1, that's how we saw it. Also the only time it did any use of its other forms in Go if my memory serves, I know we didn't see any version of 3 at all until Shin came out aside from the one in SRW and maybe some design sketches.
>>
I do like how Se-Kinkedo refers to Char as Quattro in @2, it's a nice touch.
>>
Ramiel is the most kawaii Angel.
>>
2nd OG is translated into English! But the catch is that it's by Treehouse (The XenobladeX people; Not familiar? Check this out: https://twitter.com/alisonrapp/status/656293944318296064 )

What is your reaction?
>>
>>13479402
Burka'd Excellen
>>
>>13479381
The size of that beam is what gets me the most.
>>
>>13479402
Laugh at normies who can't into runes.

Though really, american censorship is getting worse, you guys should do something about that.
>>
File: keigo lol.jpg (29KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
keigo lol.jpg
29KB, 210x210px
>>13479402
>>
>>13479402
-remove bounce
-Saphine cutins removed,her sexy dialogue changed
-change mecha names because they reference something Americans don't know about
>>
>>13479420
>change mecha names because they reference something Americans don't know about
GIRAFFE NE PLUS ULTRA
>>
>>13479420
Big old robot vs big old robots vs OPTIMUS PRIME MAAAAANNN YEAAAAAH
now lets eat some hamburgers before heading back to class
SUPER ROBOT TAISEN GX!
CHILLING OUT WITH THE CREW IN THE SCHOOL YARD
>>
File: Vindel Ne Plus Ultra.jpg (50KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Vindel Ne Plus Ultra.jpg
50KB, 480x272px
Daily reminder
>>
>>13479436
oh no!
it's Vampire Vindel!
>>
The machine with the power to surpass god or the devil Mazinkaiser is here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOld7f15MMo
>>
>>13479434
Will they eat jelly filled donuts as well?
>>
Anyone have a link to the MXP hp bloat patch? The one in the op is dead.
>>
>>13479444
of course since the game naturally takes place in AMERICA the only place in the world that is good and therefore is the only place all stories should take place
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (361KB, 674x1134px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
361KB, 674x1134px
>>13478702
>>13478734
>>13478742
>>13478765
MP Nu was fun, remember the time Cobray used one?

Fun times.
>>
>>13479414
>Though really, american censorship is getting worse, you guys should do something about that.
Really this, it goes a bit further though.

You guys are sleepwalking straight into a political and economic dystopia and trying to drag the rest of the world into it. Your politicians especially are utterly out of control and bend over backwards to sociopaths.
>>
>>13479570
b-b-but depraved sexual deviants are a minority who must be protected!
>>
>>13479577
I'm alright with that desu senpai.
Controlling is better than repressing, usually.
Except furries, fuck furries.
>>
Is Finlander kill?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (81KB, 642x476px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
81KB, 642x476px
Well fuck.
brb rewatching G Gundam.
>>
File: 1446438137718.jpg (38KB, 552x554px) Image search: [Google]
1446438137718.jpg
38KB, 552x554px
>>13479608
>>
>>13479402
Who was that one translator who talked about enjoying going into scripts of Japanese games and changing the politically incorrect stuff?
>>
>>13479611
But on the plus side Master Asia is still alive
>>
>>13478866
i miss te a little
>>
File: Capture.jpg (68KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
68KB, 640x478px
>>13479665
Forgot image
>>
>>13479420
-Angelg isn't even in the game
-Replaced with Anyg, the nondescript, gender fluid mecha. Comes equipped with Cis-Barrier
>>
>>13479674
people still use Angelg?
>>
>>13479674
>Valsione is sexist
>Replaced with a Valcion Kai CF
>Yan Long is a racist stereotype
>replaced with Mark Lee, an intelligent Asian-American pinoy-hmong web designer from Seattle who represents all Asian cultures!
>>
>>13479674
-snarky out of place grammergrate reference
>>
>>13479674
-change "it was me" into "it was goobergate" just because
>>
>>13479743
>translator goes to Twitter to talk about how proud he is of that line

The video game industry really does need to crash and burn.
Just to reset itself.
>>
File: 1380426776342.jpg (457KB, 900x1767px) Image search: [Google]
1380426776342.jpg
457KB, 900x1767px
>>13479402
>creating a list of negative things that you post publicly for people to consume.

Tell me, waga children.

Why is it that humanity will forever chain down its super ego?

We can reach out to the stars with our fingers and yet here we stand on this desolate rock known as Earth.

I've come here to change it.

To change all of it.

I'll reshape this world

I'll reshape it with my fists.
>>
File: 1421131056327.jpg (70KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1421131056327.jpg
70KB, 960x720px
>>13479764
>We can reach out to the stars with our fingers and yet here we stand on this desolate rock known as Earth.
Stop reminding me already old man or I'll need to go back listening to planet sounds to forget my depression.
>>
>>13479764
Indeed, old man. This twisted order needs to be remade.
My blades are yours.
>>
>>13479764
Typical tripfag: big promises, but all talk.
"Reach out to the stars"? What a load of bullshit! All your care about is lining your own waifus. That, and your approval ratings. You've got no principles, just like all the rest. If Earth is a desolate rock, you're just another fossil decaying in the strata!
>>
File: Do Swiftly Unto Evil.jpg (71KB, 343x273px) Image search: [Google]
Do Swiftly Unto Evil.jpg
71KB, 343x273px
>>13479812
Freedom ain't free.

You want to jump on this jolly ride you'll have to act as big as you talk.

That same statement applies to the both of us.

It's alright to adjust to the life we live, but to accept it would be to accept death's cold embrace.

Instead, take a stand.

And deal swiftly with evil.
>>
>>13479823
Maybe I was wrong about you...
You're not greedy.
YOU'RE BATSHIT INSANE
>>
File: the hell is this slut saying.jpg (7KB, 196x212px) Image search: [Google]
the hell is this slut saying.jpg
7KB, 196x212px
Is VF finally going senile or something?
>>
VF, your antics were funny when you pretended to be an old man but now you're just the run of the mill attention whore and your waifu is a shit.
A SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>13479841
>Is VF finally going senile or something?

Funny, I don't see any difference from before.
>>
>>13479846
protect VF-kun at all costs

What's the deal with the name anyways? I don't think I've ever seen this nigga actually talk about VFs
>>
>>13479862
He's simply addicted to Vaginal Fluids.
>>
>>13479862
The name stands for Vagina Fluids
>>
File: 1423956218362.jpg (75KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1423956218362.jpg
75KB, 1024x768px
>>13479864
>>13479866
oh dear
>>
>>13479872
It's always funny to me when someone has my name explained to them.
>>
>>13479876
>>13479864
>>13479866
What does -kun stand for? :^)
>>
>>13479879
It's short for kunni

http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/%E3%82%AF%E3%83%B3%E3%83%8B
>>
>>13479876
really ruined the whole illusion, i think im gonna back that dissenter now
>>
>>13478818
The downside of the mod is that some stages randomly freeze during loading (after draining my AP). That's never fun.
>>
>You can buy 2x Stamina Fruit (AP recovery) with 10 Chain Chronicle's equivalent of S-Chips, which you can get by selling Rares that you buy for 2000 Friend Coins
>You have to spend Omega Crystals for AP Recovery items in X-O
X-O really, really needs some kind of Omega Crystal Mania event.
>>
File: weightofyoursins.gif (39KB, 660x411px) Image search: [Google]
weightofyoursins.gif
39KB, 660x411px
>>13479841
Are you new? Because this is literally the same as the old man has been since the beginning of time. Expect him to come in screaming and rambling about our sins every now and again.
>>
>>13479955
I'm pretty sure what was crawling on my back was Trebor's ghost though.
>>
>>13479273
The Getter Dragon combination in Complete Box probably looks even more ridiculous than that.
>>
>>13479581
>Except furries, fuck furries.
That's the last thing I'd want to do.

>>13479570
Some of us have out heads on straight. It doesn't help that our universities have been pretty much taken over by literal commies.
>>
>>13479952
Well, yes, I'm aware you can buy AP Recoveries with S-Chips. But you can't exchange 2000 Friend Coins for a random rare in X-O. Which would be nice, because the rate for Rs in the Friend Gasha seems to be really low. And I have 118000 Friend Coins.
>>
i hope we will get some kind of an announcement of a new game this year
>>
>>13480031
Me, too, anon. Hopefully within a month we'll at least get a hint of something.

Right now I'm just waiting on some PxZ2 stuff to start leaking this week to tide me over, though.

Also, for future reference, when the SRW series starts hitting PS4, are those region-free like the PS3, or am I going to be really out of luck when it comes to import chances?
>>
>>13480000
Well, you can purchase 10 AP refills for 300 E Chips now. downside being that unlike full refills, the game doesn't give you a prompt to auto use them when you're running low.

Got 50K E Chips and I seriously have no fucking idea of what should I do with them, but since I kept my Raid Coins from the Lancelot event, I assume I'll be able to keep these too for the next event that uses them
>>
>>13479955
The only good version of Yamaxanadu is Bkub's.
>>
Also, don't forget
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZWeSpup40ZL9z0MvR3rR239uGokM9GuoQOu0fh4LYEs

Hikari's also from /m/ but I guess he doesn't play anymore since his rank is stuck at 26 and his leader is still the LV60 Tauburn with Milly as support.
>>
File: based kaz.jpg (12KB, 324x207px) Image search: [Google]
based kaz.jpg
12KB, 324x207px
>>13480046
>are those region-free like the PS3
Yep, now if only PS4 got good exclusives I too would have a reason to buy one.
>>
>>13479294
>NANOMACHINES SON
Why did this shitty meme start
getter has literally nothing to do with nanomachines or anything of the like
>>
>>13480047
I forgot about that mostly because I stopped doing those stages after I got my SSR Gunbuster.
>>
File: SRC Ryuki.jpg (112KB, 733x534px) Image search: [Google]
SRC Ryuki.jpg
112KB, 733x534px
Would anyone who's interested in trying to help me troubleshoot getting SRC running on Windows 8 help me do the following and tell me if it fixes crash errors?

I think I might have found the answer to "Runtime 5 error" that people keep reporting. Maybe

>Press Windows Key + R to open the Run box
>Type Control, click OK
>Select Clock, Language, and Region, then select Region
>In the Format field on the Formats tab, select Japanese
>On the Location tab, select Japan for the Current location
>On the Administrative tab, select Change system locale and select Japanese for the Current
>Click OK, then reboot the computer to save changes
>>
>>13480139
>dose tristia characters
>yfw TE will never translate tristia and neosphere because the mods ran her off /m/
>>
>>13480145
>her
bad meme
>>
>>13480149
What?
>>
>>13480080
The combination sequence in Armageddon pretty clearly uses micromachines, if not exactly nano-scale ones.
>>
File: 3006409390_7a1e9a06c2_b.jpg (449KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
3006409390_7a1e9a06c2_b.jpg
449KB, 1024x768px
>>13480175
>pretty clearly uses micromachines
Getter confirmed for good taste in toys.
>>
>>13480145
Oh hey, you'll be the only person who'll recognize the series when Eternity is finally released and I can get to making a game in that engine.

>yfw TE will never translate tristia and neosphere
I actually asked him about it before he got b8n'd when he was still around and he basically said "Nah, too much work" which I'm not very surprised at - TL'ing a VN is a much lengthier task than interviews and small segments of artbooks.

No skin off my back because I can decipher enough moonrunes myself but it leaves me in a pickle when I want to recommend it and basically get walled by "Oh, it's in Moon, guess I won't be playing it then" replies.
>>
>>13480170
You know what you did.
>>
Terada's birthday in 2 days
>>
>>13479582
Not dead. Just busy and posting without a trip most of the time.
>>
>>13480226
It's cool. Do what you gotta do, whatever it is you do.
>>
>>13480058
At least you've upgraded your tastes from the elegant maid to the glorious Yama.
>>
Crossbone return when?
>>
>>13479833
So did VF PLAY COLLEGE BALL, YOU KNOW?
>>
File: Afterimages.webm (3MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Afterimages.webm
3MB, 720x540px
>>13480337
Soon I hope, along with the F91.
>>
>>13480337
I just want Victory again
>>
>>13480303
Elegant Maid is employee material.

Sorta like that one comic where Megatron runs around hiring the female decepticons to work as office girls.

Bkub Yamaxanadu is target body material.

No waifuism here, Anonymous.
>>
>>13480337
>>13480359
>>13480374
I agree with all three of you. Be nice if they did show up, just so pilot-switching could return to prominence outside of the OG games. It'd be a good opportunity for Skull Heart/7 of Steel, too.
>>
>>13480359
>>13480374
I just want ZZ story again
>>
>>13480374
Victory is dead.
>>
>>13480374
>>13480398
I just want stuff that isn't gendum
>>
File: Transformers_Victory_Characters.png (305KB, 325x433px) Image search: [Google]
Transformers_Victory_Characters.png
305KB, 325x433px
>>13480401
>>13480399
Transformers Victory in SRW when?
>>
>>13480394
>just so pilot-switching could return to prominence outside of the OG games.
Speaking of which, I really hope we get more pilot swappable units in OG3. I can get why they'd focus on redoing everyone's unique units since they don't have other options, but being able to do OG1 levels of pilot shuffling along with those would be great with how many pilots we have now. I hope at least some of the upcoming OG pilots won't be locked to their units. Like it wouldn't make sense for Calvina to only be able to use the J mechs since she was already a veteran before working at Totally Not Run By Aliens Industries.
>>
>>13479170
>space cowboy robots
That's Bismarck.
>>
Dead End Ding Dong the Ingram is Dead
>>
>>13480471
That's nice, but could he even possibly EVEN TOUCH Shurouga? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Shurouga. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shurouga Sin with the four spheres and Asakim awakened as their reactors (with Yumemiru Sougyou, Shiritagaru Yagi, Itsuwari no Kurohitsuji, Tsukinu Mizugame's four sphere acts), equipped with his Integral Discalibur, unlimited Tragic Carnager, HP and EN regen, All Canceller so he is immune to everything, with the ability to summon countless copies of Shurouga piloted by Black Knowledge all of which can Embrace the Inferno. I’m talking about Full Possession Shurouga, which is itself equal in power to the Supreme God Sol, with all 12 spheres and the power of the Supreme Z, the god created from the shards of Sol including the Black Sun, Helios, Prodigium which on its own has the power to destroy galaxies instantly, and the four Angels, made to stop the destruction 120000000 years, and with the Crossgate Paradigm Laplace Demon Computer and ability to completely control Akashic Records and rewrite reality with all three sides of the Triangle of Solomon, Tetragrammaton, Primeumaton, and Anaphaxeton, and becomes an absolute omnipotent god that is stronger than STTGL, Elder God Demonbane and Getter Emperor combined because the three of them and countless others teaming up couldn't even beat Supreme Z while Full Possession Shurouga is more than twice stronger.
>>
>>13480471
And now the Wicked Witch of Factors is using him as a 『Stand』, we're fucked
>>
does anyone remember that team the anon had for J? I think it had Jonathan
>>
TE, if you're still lurking here, the Xenoblade thread is going full retard again.
>>
>>13479674
-make Dead End Shoot into something memetastic
>>
>>13480510
I'm pretty sure it was just Jonathan and every single playable Tekkaman character.
>>
>>13480723
And Granteed?
>>
>>13480723
jesus christ the game can't be that easy
>>
File: overkill.jpg (161KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
overkill.jpg
161KB, 600x452px
So after this happened to me...

I hit me has there ever been any instance in the whole SRW series where we fight some kind of superboss who can completely overkill almost all your units?

I can't really think of many if any bosses in SRW who hit hard enough to just outright annihilate even your strongest tanks. Just a lot of defensive damage sponge type bosses.
>>
>>13480742
>I can't really think of many if any bosses in SRW who hit hard enough to just outright annihilate even your strongest tanks.
Any endgame boss in the Winkysoft days.
>>
>>13480742
Last boss of the Wendy route in LoE1. Even maxed-out, she'll one or twoshot you. And her hitrate is absolute bullshit. You might have a chance if you used a level 99 code (PSP version).
>>
>>13480742
W's last bosses. It can kill tanks in 2 hits. Even Golion.
>>
>>13480820
>Even Golion.
But Golion is flimsy as hell without spirit spam, like most multi pilot Supers.
>>
>soon in 3rdOGs
>>
>>13480825
Golion with a Barrier is tanky enough, once Prevail kicks in, it starts negating or only taking a few hundred of damage. You can do the same to other supers, but the other supers are better with EN parts because of better damage output.
>>
>>13480836
okawara as fuck
>>
>>13480836
>GC shit

No thanks, and if they do put it in, I'm benching it.
>>
>>13480874
Reminds me a lot of that Gravion concept art before Obari did his usual thing with the design
>>
>>13480882
What thing?
>>
>>13480891
The Obari thing
>>
>>13480856
Supers have 350-450 EN at 10 upgrades. They don't need EN parts, unless you're somehow only using the expensive attacks.
>>
>>13480653
>check the thread
senpai, you can blatantly tell TE IS in that thread
the guy with the IMG filenames? that's fucking TE
>>
>>13480922
That's standard iPhone filenames, I know because I have them too, in fact I just posted a few in the Gundam Front thread
>>
>>13480935
I know, but I'm just telling you which one is TE.

I can't just tell you "the guy that did the thing" or "the guy that posted the other thing" because that's vague as fuck
>>
>>13480937
Didn't he clear that game ages ago though?
>>
>>13480946
They did, they literally cleared the original game when it came out in Japan and did a full summary of it.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (80KB, 636x481px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
80KB, 636x481px
Hey in @3 was Ideon considered a battleship or a deployable unit like Shin Dragon in Saisei?
>>
>>13481489
Unit. You wanted a ship, you had the Solo Ship.
>>
>>13481489
Unit. Why would it be a battleship?
>>
>>13481523
I thought Ideon was a battleship.
>>
>>13480742
Lunarian bitches are cheating bastards
>>
File: Capture.jpg (53KB, 642x481px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
53KB, 642x481px
I think Quatre snapped.
Also it's twelve fucking stages away from the ending and they only now just introduced the Wing Zero.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdKhN45LNhg

da coolest...

*puts out cigarette in ur waifus face*
>>
>Four Guests show up
fuck
>Spams MAPs
FUCK
>>
File: screenshot_00074.jpg (52KB, 1358x636px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_00074.jpg
52KB, 1358x636px
W-Who did this?
>>
>>13481741
I think that's the same face Quatre gives to Shinji in the Eva ending instead a congratulations.
>>
>>13481905
[Genocider Machine intensifies]
>>
>>13481905
GENOCIDE MACHINE
>>
File: i wonder who is behind this.png (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
i wonder who is behind this.png
17KB, 250x250px
>>13482028
>W-Who did this?
>>
>>13482077
Tenjou Tenga Nendou Fuck You
>>
>>13482028
Wikis in general have been fucking up since the last couple of months
>>
>>13482052
>>13482059
Well their gone now.
All I need to do now is shoot down Daba's imouto
>>
File: Capture.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
AND NOW QUATRE JUST FUCKING USED A MAP.
JESUS CHRIST HE TOOK DOWN KAISER
>>
File: Capture.jpg (72KB, 577x457px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
72KB, 577x457px
I mean look at this.
LOOK AT THIS
>>
>>13482186
>>13482213
Could be worse.
Could've one shot your Getter.
>>
>>13482237
After what I did to Shin-Getter nothing can hit it.
Along with Dancouga and Goshogun and Combattler.
Also good news I finally have access to 10 bars.
Which means Shou, Kamille and Patricias dodge rates are longer bottlenecked because fuck Limit.
>>
>>13482237
Or one-shot Combattler
>>
>>13482259
>>13482266
(I was referring to this, which is a shame because I wouldn't have minded Combattler or Voltes).
I do wonder, though. Getter Robo itself is pretty strong, if not a glass cannon, so what does that make Shin Getter?
Oh, and from the last mission, who should I give the concentration bonus thingy to? The other Getter pilots or the Dancouga team?
>>
>>13482266
Or oneshot Ideon.
>>
>>13482275
>so what does that make Shin Getter?
A slightly harder to hit glass cannon, usually.
>>
>>13482278
Oh, well, then.
That said, I think I won't have to worry about NOT getting Shin Getter, since the secret is to get to the scenario in >250 turns, which is a little worse than 9 turns per scenario. My average is about 6 so far.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (62KB, 643x478px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
62KB, 643x478px
Also are you kidding me?
Using Braw Bros, Elmeths, Kampfers, Bigros, a Dom II and a Zaku I.
I almost feel bad for the DC.

>>13482277
Does anyone still have that image of Ideon with 1 HP?
>>
>>13482305
Well "cannon" might be a bit inaccurate, this all depends on the game but generally:
Shin Getter 1 hits like a fucking colony drop and can dodge decently.
Shin Getter 2 is 2fast2furious, pretty much untouchable, but ranges from useless to just okay against anything that flies.
Shin Getter 3, uh, gets nice animations sometimes. Just be glad you get a third set of spirits out of it.
>>
>>13482330
Gotcha covered.
>>
>>13482345
>gets nice animations sometimes
This wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that it was made for water, would it?
>>
>>13482367
Usually it's even worse against flying enemies than Shin Getter 2, and also ain't that good in Space. And in games with S ranks it, of course, has its S rank in the most useless terrain.
>>
>>13482378
I wonder if they added Gargantia to Z3 just so we'd have water stages outside of stages with the Dannan.

But they've been much nicer to Getter 3s recently by having them be able to hit air targets with most of their moves and giving all Getters A ranks in Space like they properly should.
>>
So I'm playing Alpha 3 and I'm wondering why everyone here thinks that Gundam Seed doesn't belong there. Because it fits pretty well with the whole apocalyptic theme of the Earth (and the rest of the Galaxy) really is in danger of being destoryed this time.
>>
>>13482418
Did you play the other Alphas by any chance?
Also really a secret space colony full of Ubermensch and you don't have problem with that?
TL;DR put your trip back on Fllay
>>
>>13482432
>Also really a secret space colony full of Ubermensch and you don't have problem with that?
No more than GaoGaiGar and Brain Powerd and their plots showing up out of nowhere in Alpha 2.
>>
>>13482446
GaoGaiGar was probably not done yet for Alpha 1 or 2.
And Orphan and the Brains probably had only just started popping up for @3.
The PLANTs were off not getting blown up by colony-fucking abominations though, somehow.
Plus Seed is pretty low-end compared to stuff like Ideon and Evangelion and all that.
>>
>>13482462
>Seed is pretty low-end
>Giant Laser that fries the Earth.
>>
>>13482446
Okay so you did play @2?
Then you should Nashim Gan-Eden was personally going ape shit and destroying colonies left, right and centre.
And yet the PLANTs weren't affected.
>>13482462
GaoGaiGar was actually going to be in @1 covering the first half of the series with @2 covering the Primeval arc.
Also GGG finished airing in '98 IIRC
>>
>>13482476
>Calling a planet-buster on par with Ideon accidentally cutting planets in half and blowing up the galaxy.
>>13482479
No, I meant the robot itself. That makes sense though, the Primeval arc is when things get crazy.
>>
>>13482476
>Colony Laser
Wow I guess 0079 is pretty high end huh?
>>
File: Bootleg2.png (836KB, 976x638px) Image search: [Google]
Bootleg2.png
836KB, 976x638px
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 53471268_p0.jpg (113KB, 377x800px) Image search: [Google]
53471268_p0.jpg
113KB, 377x800px
>>
>>13482486
>The Solar Ray could only destroy a fleet nearby before burning out.
>GENESIS wiped out a base on the moon half way across space and is said to have the power to sterilize the entire plant Earth in one shot.
>>
>>13482476
WOW this colony laser sure is more dangerous than the bloody STMC or Ideon.
Fuck Santa Claus a colony laser is more dangerous than him.
I mean shit the Twin Sattelite Cannon is a bigger threat than a goddamn colony laser.
>>
>>13482507
An entire base.
Gee I sure am shaking in my boots over here.
>>
>>13482513
See also Char throwing Axis at Earth being a bigger threat than the Zondar or the Mycene Empire.
>>
>>13482531
I think CCA's plot was dealt with early on at least, instead of being stretched out across the whole game.
>>
>>13482537
>Stage 55
>Early
Play the damn game before you talk about things you don't know about
>>
>>13482543
Hey, I said I think. I'm still waiting on the Alpha translation that'll never come out before I play the series, and I haven't checked the Akurasu page for @3 in forever.
Why'd they put it off for so long anyways?
>>
>>13482552
Might not have ever happened in series had the Alpha Gaiden bad future screwed Char's opinion of humanity.

Granted, I don't think his opinion is ever very high by default, but across the SRW series as a whole, the ratio of Quattro vs. CCA Char is probably skewed towards the former.
>>
>>13482495
Gundam SEED confirmed for final secret series in SRW Eternity
>>
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/575264-super-robot-taisen-f-kanketsuhen/faqs/54308

>Shinji has been picked to lead the dummy brigade.
tee-hee
>>
>>13482619
>Might not have ever happened in series had the Alpha Gaiden bad future screwed Char's opinion of humanity.
Except a pretty big chunk of what he talks about in @G is how the world deserves a better future etc etc
It just makes him seem like a huge hypocrite when he turns around on that after getting back to the past.
>>
>>13482367
It is useful in MX because the damage calculation uses the terrain of the attacker instead of the terrain of the target. So you can drop getter in any convenient puddle and get great attack bonuses.

In general though, the rule is that Getter goes on the route splits that don't have water.
>>
>>13481489
>>13481529
No? It's three big dumb vehicles stuck together.

The Solo Ship, now, that's a battleship. Though its ability to carry actual units is about as suspect as the King Beal.

>>13482378
>also ain't that good in Space

Sometimes. In modern games, they've been rescinding that, which is nice because it's fucking stupid (Shin 3 was used in space fine in Armageddon, Getter in the Toei adaptations was designed for SPACE USE, etc. etc.).

In the last few games except OE and Neo, Getter 3 was the budget unit that you turned to when you wanted a finisher with a ridiculous power-cost ratio. OE and Neo made it an ANTI-AIR SPECIALIST (and man, doesn't that feel fucking weird), with OE giving it a really good MAP on top of that.

>>13482446
Gaogaigar's plot was actually hinted at a few times in Alpha 1 (Hell, at one point they actually outright name G-ISLAND CITY), and if the heresay is accurate, they wanted to do Part 1 of GGG in Alpha 1, Part 2 in Alpha 2, and Alpha 3 would have FINAL.

>>13482476
That's a dumb argument, all sorts of low power settings have that one thing that makes them not seem low powered.

Are we going to call VOTOMs high power just because a few planets get fucking blown up? No.

>>13482531
Well, you did basically brutalize the fuck out of the Mycenaean army in the early 40s after the first colony drop led to them basically taking over the world. And the Zondars do surprisingly little all game, really.

Also I still find it hilarious how in one ending, Haman basically goes "no, this is my Axis, you can't have it" to Char and he says "WELL FUCK YOU HAMAN I'LL GO MURDER YOUR ENTIRE ARMY AND THEN DROP FUCKING ORPHAN, HOW'S THAT SOUND?" and then all your cast goes "wait how the hell can you colony drop something lifting off the Earth of its own accord and why the fuck is Tokyo attacking us right no- OH GODDAMNIT EI-01"

>>13482843
But Evangelion wasn't in SRW 64.
>>
>>13482898
Alright. So my original question:
Do I give the SP Bonus to the Getter Team, or the Dancouga Team?
150 Will on 1st turn Dancouga IS a hell of a drug.
>>
>>13483117
No idea. Never played Compact. I agree that first turn 150 will Dancouga sounds great.
>>
>>13483117
Start getting enough to give it to all seven people, of course. They all can make use of it, and both mechs are endgame viable.
>>
>>13483117
>150 Will on 1st turn Dancouga IS a hell of a drug.
Just wait until you play some of the newer games where someone thought it was a good idea to give Drive to one of the subpilots. And Getter gets the same treatment.
>>
>>13483174
You could give SP Up to Alan in @3. that's broken as shit.
>>
File: 191 - Burn Loving.png (42KB, 441x284px) Image search: [Google]
191 - Burn Loving.png
42KB, 441x284px
Well, Shinobu got the bonus since I believe that means he will have enough to cast the spirit twice.
>>
File: 192 - Quattro Is Here.png (43KB, 435x277px) Image search: [Google]
192 - Quattro Is Here.png
43KB, 435x277px
lol what the FUCK?
>>
>>13483253
Oh, didn't I mention? The Zabis all got assassinated offscreen, meaning the ENTIRE OYW PLOTLINE just sort of falls off before it has a chance to properly start.

Upshot is you get Lalah and Quattro.
>>
File: 193 - LALAH IS NOT DEAD.png (46KB, 443x281px) Image search: [Google]
193 - LALAH IS NOT DEAD.png
46KB, 443x281px
AMURO! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! THE FUTURE WILL BE CHANGED! YOU'LL CREATE A TIME PARADOX!
No seriously what the fuck is this OYW Lalah with Zeta Quatro and CCA Amuro?
>>
>>13483282
The exact same thing happens in Advance. This is what happens when one character has only a single design and Banpresto is too lazy to just give you playable Char instead of Quattro.
>>
File: 194 - DAIMOS.png (15KB, 446x280px) Image search: [Google]
194 - DAIMOS.png
15KB, 446x280px
Amuro is very well aware of who Quatro is.
MEANWHILE IN SPACE I SMELL DAIMOS PLOT
>>
>>13483310
That can't be Daimos plot. There's no sign of ERIIIIKAAAAAAAAAAA anywhere.
>>
File: 195 - hohohoho.png (36KB, 438x278px) Image search: [Google]
195 - hohohoho.png
36KB, 438x278px
I can barely recognize his ride because of how deformed it looks.
That said, I'm tempted to do the obvious.
>>
>>13483314
IIRC she's already on your battleship.

>>13483326
Pretty sure Hyaku Shiki is a better ride than the Zaku.

It's elementary though, in like one stage you'll be getting him a REAL rival machine to bust faces with. (Speaking of that, you have my secrets list, yes?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (89KB, 639x482px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
89KB, 639x482px
Hey look it's Chen's husbando
>>
>>13483346
I know what pimping ride he gets next.
And I know you're aware of what Amuro is in at the moment, which means Ch-Quatro only has one open mech to pilot besides the Hyaku Shiki...
>>
>>13483352
The GP-01Fb? The Qubeley Mk 2? Zeta?
>>
>>13483365
Search deeper and shittier and you will understand what I am trying to imply.
>>
>>13483373
Oh.

Well, ok, yeah, the Alex works too, I guess.

seriously though there's no reason to give him the RX-78-2, at this point it's only ok if you hand it V-Ups and there are better users of those.
>>
>>13483390
I was going to give him the RX-78-2 for giggles.
That said, who DO I give the V-Up to? And ANY part, for that matter? I've been starving my units of those and upgrades.
>>
>>13483415
>That said, who DO I give the V-Up to?

Whatever you're fielding with the most part slots.

>And ANY part, for that matter?

Whatever you're fielding that needs it most. I suggest you make Getter not die to stiff breezes first, next mission is kind of annoying with enemies who can actually kill you.
>>
>>13483429
>Whatever you're fielding with the most part slots.
Dunbine.
>Whatever you're fielding that needs it most.
I'm going to do something diabolical with Daimos
>>
File: 196 - and now.png (15KB, 443x279px) Image search: [Google]
196 - and now.png
15KB, 443x279px
And now, for a completely different location.
>>
File: It's Shoutime.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
It's Shoutime.webm
2MB, 640x480px
And Dozle dies a gruesome death right in front of his daughter.
>>
File: 197 - oh crap.png (32KB, 441x281px) Image search: [Google]
197 - oh crap.png
32KB, 441x281px
OH SWEET JESUS TIME FOR 0083!
>>
File: 198 - ITT GATOOOOOOOOOO.png (32KB, 440x280px) Image search: [Google]
198 - ITT GATOOOOOOOOOO.png
32KB, 440x280px
GATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXLW5YTzLEU
>>
File: 199 - MIO POWER.png (38KB, 449x284px) Image search: [Google]
199 - MIO POWER.png
38KB, 449x284px
Dunbine's movement range.
Take a moment to take this in.
>>
File: Mysterious Bearded Man.jpg (16KB, 400x169px) Image search: [Google]
Mysterious Bearded Man.jpg
16KB, 400x169px
What's his name again?
>>
>>13483587
Santa Claus. Have you been nice this year....or naughty?
>>
File: 200 - it makes no sense.png (29KB, 444x281px) Image search: [Google]
200 - it makes no sense.png
29KB, 444x281px
Come to think of it
How exactly is Shou breathing
>>
>>13483587
Quasar Ephraim
>>
>>13483690
IIRC the usual SRW explanation for when they bother explaining it is that Aura Barriers retain air.

Considering they can block fucking nuclear radiation, sure, ok, that makes enough sense I guess if you don't think too hard about it.
>>
>>13483690

I always figured the non-space mech pilots are always loaned space suits for the mission. Like Alpha Gaiden had the mission where the Dinosaur empire was terraforming, and the ships said to use breathing equipment. The Xabungle pilots would need suits. Hell Boss Borot has absolutely nothing between Boss and the cold vacuum of space.
>>
>>13483719
>The Xabungle pilots would need suits.

Well, they don't need it, because the Xabungle pilots are in-story physical freaks of nature who can survive pretty much anything (reminder that Hola got hit in the face with a GODDAMN NUKE and the only thing it did to him was set his ass on fire. And he's not even one of the ones the Innocent think are most suited for survival!)

Also Boss used to be explained by him putting a giant fishbowl on his mech's head, which also shows up on Super Boss Borot and in Mazinkaiser, and is probably based on something from the original show.
>>
Is it true OG Selena's an amnesiac in Dark Prison?
>>
>>13478857
I remember not getting the reference the first time I played this game since I had no idea what the Alpha plot was at the time

Seriously though, why did the cast not go bugfuck insane over the Astranagant being all... that?
>>
>>13483736
No.
>>
>>13480407
Cybertron in SRW when?
>>
>>13483798
Probably around the same time as some of the other Transformers series.
>>
>>13483807
How about any media? All the G1 fags get fanservice left right and centre these days, even Beast Wars gets more love.
>>
>>13483587
Only a month till Christmas anon, be nice.
>>
File: inferno072.jpg (48KB, 759x481px) Image search: [Google]
inferno072.jpg
48KB, 759x481px
>>13483813
>even Beast Wars gets more love.
I have a soft spot for Beast Wars, some designs were hella cool even though the series itself had some highs and lows, I remember tormenting my mother to buy me pic related toy back in the days.
Good times.
>>
>>13483798
Never, hopefully
>>
>>
File: Capture.jpg (51KB, 639x482px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
51KB, 639x482px
And I just murdered Gatchan's waifu in cold blood.
>>
>>13483813
G1 has 80s camp and Beast Wars was genuinely good. What does Cybertron have?
>>
>>13484077
Terrible CG?
>>
>>13483798
I'd rather have Energon.
>>
>>13484057
People still meme him?
>>
File: ePSXe 2015-11-10 20-42-57-20.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ePSXe 2015-11-10 20-42-57-20.webm
2MB, 640x480px
And down goes Gato.
But don't worry he doesn't die.
>>
>>13484106
Gato never dies, as long as Zeon exists he will come back.
>>
>>13484101
He's like the evil version of Spartacus -

We are all Gatchan
>>
>>13484116
Yeah no.
Last stage was about eradicating all of the Zeon menace.
And watching Kycilia shoot down Ghiren in cold blood made Gato throw his hands up and say fuck this and fuck Zeon.
>>
>>13484121
ZEON WILL NEVER DIE
SIEG ZEON
>>
File: Capture.jpg (58KB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
58KB, 640x477px
We now present SRW Episode 4: Attack of the Clones.
Also something else interesting.
You know how in OG1 the feddies were signing a treaty with the Aerogaters?
Right that happens in here but with the Guest instead, in fact everything plays out the same way.
I'm you guys already knew that but I thought it was interesting enough to share.
>>
>>13484139
Is this the part of the game where you can have Shu join you, but all of Masaki's friends are so butthurt over him joining for whatever reason (they weren't even around fo Ragnarok christ) and bail out on you?
>>
>>13484215
I'd be butthurt too if Shu suddenly joined my team, after everything he did.
>>
File: WOO.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WOO.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>13484215
Nah Masaki was butthurt at first but got over it.
Shu also doesn't join and everyone stays with you.
Though I think Alpha did what you described.
Also we Gunbuster now.
>>
X-O chapter 2 comiing SOON™ adding more support for Star Driver, SEED and Zeta.
>>
>>13484253
>Gunbuster's hands

Those are some big hands.
>>
>>13484253
That wasn't what happened in Alpha 1 at all.

I think it was... EX?
>>
>>13483690
>How exactly is Shou breathing
>>13483703
>IIRC the usual SRW explanation for when they bother explaining it is that Aura Barriers retain air.
I wish I had that webm of that one attack of Sasuraiger's from GC right about now...
>>
File: I don't need no oxygen.jpg (132KB, 704x1182px) Image search: [Google]
I don't need no oxygen.jpg
132KB, 704x1182px
>>13483690
>Needing oxygen in the first place
>>
File: SAIKYOU NO DIUERISUTO.jpg (33KB, 506x380px) Image search: [Google]
SAIKYOU NO DIUERISUTO.jpg
33KB, 506x380px
My Magnum Opus is complete.
With now 100% more ふん.

見るがいい、そして驚くがいい!

https://d.maxfile.ro/plnqferwdb.webm
https://d.maxfile.ro/rtklohedht.webm
https://d.maxfile.ro/betpjzyuaj.webm
https://d.maxfile.ro/jqwrfiztko.webm
https://d.maxfile.ro/okfidckyvj.webm
https://d.maxfile.ro/lyfyftafqi.webm

I wish I could have put Fang of Critias as BGM but you can't turn off the BGM without turning off the SFX, it would have been fucking glorious I tell you.
>>
>>13484396
Nedding some more Hugo using Jonouchi's lines, senpai.

Can't wait until we get an OG voiced by Kensho Ono or KENN, since I fucking doubt Shunsuke Kazama or Yuya Miyashita are ever doing any voice role besides Yugi/Yusei.
>>
File: OKAY.png (453KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
OKAY.png
453KB, 640x480px
>>13484409
>Nedding some more Hugo using Jonouchi's lines, senpai
Working on that son, I was working on music and made those between sessions today, Hugo is next for both Kerberos and Garmraid.
The temptation to do a full Shinji moveset was too big and he has lots of lines that work well enough, Jonouchi lines for certain attacks are a bit more tricky, but I'll deliver, don't worry.
>>
>>13484396
why use Kabia?
>>
>>13484444
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fI3bE0Uv5M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fW7Lfhf0F8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywurzIcyuoc
>>
>>13484444
why not
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5K1vW4H2Tc
>>
>>13484422
I'm gonna go check if I can rip Edo's lines from Tag Force 3 and do the same with Athrun

>18000 SFX files
but not now
>>
>>13484452
I was thinking about making a SRW K set for Van using Jack's voice as well but I'm afraid it wouldn't be as good due to the vast difference in sound quality and I don't really have the time to slog through K again on an emulator.
>>
File: No stopping this crazy train.webm (2MB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
No stopping this crazy train.webm
2MB, 640x478px
>>13484382
A little late, but better late then never.
>>
>>13484540
Crazy, but that's how it goes
Millions of people living as foes
Maybe, it's not too late
To learn how to love
And forget how to hate
>>
Dead times for Super Robot Wars.
>>
>>13484886
Just wait until OG3 is announced. This place will explode once we see a PV showing J stuff.
>>
>>13484886
It was the best of times.

It was the dead end of times.
>>
>>13484540
Remember, folks, these J9 people will never show up again. Ever.

>>13484900
That announcement is still two years away, though.
>>
>>13484907
Dead End Hi VF-kun~
>>
>>13484907
A CARTHAGO DEADENDA EST to you, old man.
>>
>>13484117
Anyone who isn't working on a fan-translation or editing Akurasu is Gatchan.
>>
File: Smug Patrician.jpg (100KB, 657x916px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Patrician.jpg
100KB, 657x916px
>>13484946
>CARTHAGO DEADENDA EST
>>
>>13484900
>PV showing Walhawk rifle close-up dynamic kill
oh baby
>>
>>13484907

Dead end work in outquest
>>
>>13484139
>You know how in OG1 the feddies were signing a treaty with the Aerogaters?

They were still actually signing a treaty with the Guest, the Guest were just disguising themselves as Aerogators for whatever reason. Anyone have that shot of Zezernan in Divine Wars?
>>
>>13480802
about the hitrate, masaki has strike but it give her a 100 chance of hitting you as well if i recall right. best to give him all of the morale if you do that
>>
File: 1418299532120.png (243KB, 438x574px) Image search: [Google]
1418299532120.png
243KB, 438x574px
>>13485099
Eh, what a fag.
Fucking aliums invading muh precious earthsphere.
>>
>>13485099
>"No one will ever find out my disguise"
>"NO ONE"
>>
>>13485112
Why is Shu leaning? Is that the hot new fad?
>>
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/1c884462irbov/Soundtracks
off-topic zone: the Other subfolder has voice rips from TF3
the only one who isn't yet in SRW is KENN as far as I know, go do some VA jokes or something
>>
>>13485144
Disregarding gravity is kind of his thing
>>
>>13485144
He's letting his inner DIO have some fun.
>>
>>13484916
>these J9 people will never show up again. Ever.

With Jinraiger coming out soon? Bullshit they never will.
>>
Dead
Hours
>>
>>13485144
He's falling asleep.
>>
>>13485383
And we're on page 6.
>>
>>13485450
Okay, okay. New thread: >>13485525
>>
File: .......png (42KB, 192x234px) Image search: [Google]
.......png
42KB, 192x234px
>>13482357
I still don't know what to feel about this image having become a thing.
>>
>>13484886
PXZ2 is out in two days.
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.