[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This nigga is gonna get us all fucking killed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: I see death flags.png (669KB, 1918x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I see death flags.png
669KB, 1918x1080px
>This nigga is gonna get us all fucking killed.
>>
Biscuits N. Gravy will never die.
>>
>>13477324
I really don't care whether fat or ugly people get killed.
Anime has made me a shallow shallow human being.

In fact I want him killed to witness sweet sweet cookie tears.
>>
File: Car Ride.png (697KB, 956x540px) Image search: [Google]
Car Ride.png
697KB, 956x540px
>>13477332
Not if Space Akio and his reckless plans have anything to say about it.
>>
>>13477411
I wonder if Orga will talk about breaking the shell of the world.
>>
>>13477324
Orga is definitely either going to die a Kamina-esque heroic death or end up getting killed by mikazuki over an irreconcilable philosophical difference.

Biscuit is definitely going to die a tragic death that will thoroughly traumatize the viewers even though they saw it coming three episodes prior. His little sisters are going to cry and SO WILL YOU.
>>
>>13477324
That is what I thought OP

Literally
>"Oh my fucking god he is crazy"
>"He is going to get us killed"
>"fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck"
>>
>>13478339
>he's doing this to look cool?
>>
>>13477324
>"Oh you are doing this to look cool?"
>"I want off this ride now."
>>
>>13478394
>There are no breaks on this ride, fat bitch
>>
>>13478394
What possessed him to think that this was an okay thing to admit to?
>>
>>13477324
Calling it now. Biscuit, being the responsible human being he is, is gonna start doubting Orga a bit more after this revelation to the point where he's going to try and wrestle the leadership of the thing from Orga. At that point, Orga will sic Mika on the dude, and Mika is going to kill him. This will, obviously, be kept hidden from his little sisters, but it will torture Mika for forever to see them heartbroken over their brother's death and the terrible consequences the loss of Biscuit's income will bring to them and their family.

This is the crack that will eventually break Mika and Orga's weird co-dependent relationship and develop it into whatever it's destined to eventually become.
>>
>>13480670

Because who will the crew believe, the cool as fuck captain or the fat guy?
>>
>>13477324
>"Fucking hell, I'm surrounded by raging homosexuals"
>>
File: 1444765972337.jpg (350KB, 900x661px) Image search: [Google]
1444765972337.jpg
350KB, 900x661px
Sorry biscuit there are no breaks on this train.
>>
File: screenshot-312.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-312.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>13482540
>Episode 12
>Mika is Slaine
>Biscuit and Hime get kill
>no respawns
>G-IBO 2 airing summer 2016
>>
>>13482579
Well I was under the idea that Orga and Biscuit have a certain degree of confidence, I doubt Biscuit will tell the crew how crazy it’s their captain
>>
Are you talking about episode 7 or did I miss something in episode 6
>>
>>13482684
Whichever the newest episode is, Orga basically tells Biscuit that he's about to fly the ship into what may very well be a death trap because Mika won't think he's cool if he's not constantly doing daring shit.
>>
>>13482607
if anyone is slaine it's baudin
>>
>>13482805
So was Orga being philsophical or is he really just retarded?
>>
>final episode
>Biscuit kills Orga and dons a mask
>TO BE CONTINUED

>mfw the captcha is cookies
>>
File: DnG9qZs.png (393KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
DnG9qZs.png
393KB, 512x512px
>>13482805
So Orga really is a shitty Kamina.
>>
>>13482540
Huh...I actually like that development and even more if it leads to the snack sisters becoming pilots
>>
File: destroy all vermin.png (492KB, 602x566px) Image search: [Google]
destroy all vermin.png
492KB, 602x566px
>>13477324
Well he is a space rat
>>
Let's look at it this way.

Everybody's got this settled as the first big job, everybody and Orga have hyped it up, everything is rolling, this is gonna spark a successful Tekkadan.

And then Orga goes "okay whoops this is a bit too much okay pack it up we're going home let's go sub-contract somebody to do it for us". Not exactly an inspiring leader. His actions might be pressured by him wanting to appear as an infallible leader to Mika, but also to the rest of Tekkadan. They are a bunch of kids and teenagers after all.
>>
>>13477324
By poisoning our food, no less.
>>
>>13484935
This. He wants Mika to look up to him (and the episode confirmed that confidence above all things is what Mika likes in people) but he also needs to keep the Tekkadan following him. He doesn't want to be another shitty Maruba, lining up his pockets with milk runs and abusing slave labor. Biscuit would rather have an easy way out because he's got greater responsibilities than everyone else with his sisters and grandma.
>>
>>13484919
Are there any more memes with Mika?
>>
>>13484919
Stop trying to force this shitty meme
it's not funny
you're the only one posting it
>>
>>13477324
when does Piggy get hit by the rock?
>>
>>13484910
Kamina lived and died as Simon's hero. His deal about inspiring Simon was brought up like once in a flashback and never again.

At least during this, Orga's situation was brought up early while he's alive, and it's possible he'd have to own up to that before he bites it.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.