[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I'm watching this and... I'm on episode 10 so far

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Macross-7.jpg (71KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
Macross-7.jpg
71KB, 500x396px
So, I'm watching this and... I'm on episode 10 so far and this is really, REALLY boring. The characters are kinda okay, the world itself is okay too, but the story so far is so uninteresting that I'm trying my best to keep watching and try to enjoy it but I can't.

Does Macross 7 get any better beyond this point or can I leave it to later and watch Macross Zero and Frontier already before Delta starts airing?

And what is the importance of Macross 7 to the lore of the franchise anyway? Is it kinda like ZZ Gundam is for the Universal Century (it has it share of important moments for later entries in the series, but can be skipped), for example?
>>
You could skip it but you'd be missing out.
>>
Things start happening soon, I think starting around episode 12 or so.
>>
File: 1351470443316.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1351470443316.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
>>
>>13466645
Really? I hope so, because I kinda like the characters and want to see interesting things with them. Even don't liking it, I plan to watch until the end anyway.

>>13466633
So, just like ZZ Gundam as I mentioned in my example, I think?
>>
>>13466735
Yeah, things will happen, and then you'll be in for about 12-15 episodes of more boring repetitive shit. Like, pretty much every single episode will follow the same formula.

Macross 7 would be a really fun anime if all the worthless bloat was cut out and we'd have like 13 episodes of quality content. Alas, we got this.
>>
>>13466625
>leave it to later and watch Frontier already
what the fuck is wrong with you, why would you want to do that to yourself
>>
>>13466735
The first 13 or so episodes of 7 are notoriously repetitive
I gets much much better
>>
>>13466806
Spoiler alert: Frontier is poplar.
>>
>>13466817
This, yet there still a couple of episodes where almost nothing happen in story.

I would also recommend you check the extra episodes when you get around the 44 episodes or so. The 7 Plus shorts are also worth watching for some background bits.

And have you watch Macross Plus yet?
>>
>>13466894
Yup, already watched Plus.
>>
File: 1445323365622.jpg (296KB, 747x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1445323365622.jpg
296KB, 747x1000px
>>13466625
Your lots.
>>
>>13466855
Spoiler alert: Frontier is shit.
>>
>>13466625
The first step to enjoying Macross 7 is to memorise the lyrics to Planet Dance.
The second step is to sing along with Basara.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.