[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The dynamic between the two [Mikazuki and Orga] really r

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
14KB, 259x194px
>The dynamic between the two [Mikazuki and Orga] really reminds me of the Amuro and Bright relationship from the original Gundam, though more brotherly.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2015/10/07/gundam-iron-blooded-orphans-opens-brilliantly-with-its-first-episode-iron-and-blood/
>>
>>13343787
Forbes? Ah that is that site that fucks with my ublock.
>>
>>13343787
G-babies mad the IBO reception has been mostly positive.
>>
>>13343859
Stick with IBO faggot.
>>
>>13343859
It makes me sad that people will reply to such obvious bait
>>
>>13343787
Get out of here Ollie Barder
>>
>>13343787
How? Like I genuinely cannot fathom the similarities between them.
One is in a role of some kind of power and the other is subservient? Even then their relationship dynamic is completely different. I genuinely cannot recall a moment of onscreen, man to man, heartfelt bonding between Amuro and Bright. There is a clear hierarchical relationship between them, though with more caveats than the standard superior-subordinate relationships given that they're both suddenly thrust into positions of immense responsibility and that they need to learn how to deal with it - Amuro piloting the Gundam and Bright commanding the White Base. With Mikazuki and Orga it's literally "Yo man tell me what to do" "Get in the Gundam" "Okay".

I refuse to accept this comparison, it's pure nonsense.
>>
>>13343897
Yeah, you know, why would anyone compare Amuro and Bright to Mika and Olga to begin with.
>>
>. I just watched the second ep. It’s really refreshing to see our heroes get a sympathetic portrayal right from the start and I’m including Kudelia when I say that.
I justdon't know where to start
>>
File: prepare yourself.jpg (37KB, 299x470px) Image search: [Google]
prepare yourself.jpg
37KB, 299x470px
>>13343787
>The grizzled Orga Itsuka, with slightly problematic hair.
>problematic hair
>>
>>13344804
Well, his hair IS problematic.
It's constantly in front of his eyes, how does he even see anything like that
>>
File: sLMPLDX.png (248KB, 652x624px) Image search: [Google]
sLMPLDX.png
248KB, 652x624px
>>13344816
But he's just Archer w/o it.

Lets just call it a "problematic fav."
>>
>>13344832
>"problematic fav."
I don't get this. Is it just tumblr speak for I know what I like is actually terrible and against everything I bitch about but ignore that?
>>
>>13344843
Yes, it usually describes hot good looking guy charcters who are also sexist alpha pigs.
>>
File: 1444736418832.jpg (45KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1444736418832.jpg
45KB, 400x300px
>>13343787
i wish i could get paid to publish my shitposts
Maybe i should start screencapping my posts and build up a portfolio that i can send to forbes
>>
>>13343787
In the most vaguest way the Olga gets the captain seat, sure. Just like Murrue.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.