[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some of you guys are alright. If you in the federation, don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: gato_death.png (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gato_death.png
2MB, 1440x1080px
Some of you guys are alright.
If you in the federation, don't go to the naval review tomorrow
>>
I shouldn't reply to this shit, but
>Anavel "IDEAHS OF ZEEON" Gato
>liking anybody in the Federation
>>
>ZEON UPRISING
>>
>>13329117
Whenever I see that screenshot I think of Gatchaman for some reason even though I've seen 0083 before.
>>
Try using a GP02 Gundam Physalis with an Atomic Bazooka. That should get you the most damage right off the bat. Take a beam saber for when you run out of ammo.
>>
>>13330830
>Char the Eagle!
>Gato the Condor!
>Ramba the Owl!
>Al the Swallow!
>Haman the Swan!

>The Spacenoid Ninja Team, Jionman!
>>
>>13329117
>Dirty Zeek
>Using a Gundam
:^)
>>
File: PTSD.gif (104KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
PTSD.gif
104KB, 256x192px
>>13329117
>mfw 0083 ending.

D-did Kou just get cucked?By someone who Nina didn't even recognize in the first episode?
>>
>>13330838
>Haman the Swan!
>Not Lalah
>>
>>13330835
If a Physalis can use a Beam Rifle, see if you can fit that anywhere. If not, see if you can get a hold of a beam bazooka after you use up that nuke, maybe some missile launchers for mid-range stuff.
>>
>>13330838
I think Bernie should be the Swallow
>>
>>13334819
Yup. Nina was Reccoa Tier and got a happy ending.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.