[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NANOMACHINES, SON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Nanomachines-son.png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
Nanomachines-son.png
1MB, 1360x768px
NANOMACHINES, SON
>>
>>12531617
Hey /v/, you bored today?
>>
>not putting in the Name and Title fields as well
you goofed
>>
>>12531637
/v/ turned to shit during gamergate, so now everyone that didn't leave to 8ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ left to other boards.
>>
>>12531997
>implying it wasn't shit before
>>
>>12531617
YOU'RE BATSHIT INSANE
>>
COULD'VE GONE PRO
>>
DON'T FUCK WITH THIS SENATOR
>>
For a sec, even after all the atrocities he allowed and justified, I was almost willing to think Armstrong was an okay guy.

Then he kicked the dog.

That's when I wanted to make him pay.
>>
>>12532142
Wasn't he proposing anarchy?
>>
I know you don't play Platinum games for the story but man this guy was disappointing in that regard. Literally the weakest/dumbest parts of Solidus, Volgin and Liquid Ocelot rolled into one character. The fight itself was sorta lame too when you realise how slow and easy-to-dodge he is + rehashing Monsoon's Blade Mode sequence.

His 'Metal Gear' was shitty-looking as well.
>>
>>12531997

But the eighter is a happier place. They got like seperate board for Nazism, White Power and hating on Nonwhites.
>>
>>12532142
To this day I'd still vote for the guy, even if only for how amusing he gets to be.
>>
>>12531997
Go back to /v/ and complain about how Cidney is too sexy you cuck
>>
>>12532186
Who?
>>
>>12532196
>Cidney

Cindy, rather. FF XV. Female version of Cid.
>>
>>12532153
I think he was just supposed to be a silly parody of the usual MGS antagonist. "Armstrong was right" is just a meme, don't take it too seriously.

and yeah once you get the hang of parrying, most of the game becomes a cakewalk.
>>
>>12532212
The memes jack!
>>
File: 1425745757586.jpg (13KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1425745757586.jpg
13KB, 210x240px
>>12532212
But Sundowner was.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.