[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>show that everyone says is good >it turns out to be rotten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: 44594.jpg (42KB, 225x319px) Image search: [Google]
44594.jpg
42KB, 225x319px
>show that everyone says is good
>it turns out to be rotten shit

What's her name, /m/?
Pic very much related, the only thing majestic about it is how awful it is.
>>
>>12488548
I want to watch both this and Heroic Age for the character designs, if nothing else
>>
>Rotten shit

VVV is rotten shit.
AZ is rotten shit.
Seed Destiny is Rotten shit.

MJP is just average and, at least, do not want to be taken seriously as opposed to the shows mentioned above (super serious in their stupidity).
>>
>>12488548
Okay, what was wrong with it?
>>
>>12488548
I've seen you over the past few days and I'm still trying to figure out why you have such a vendetta against Majestic Prince.

I mean it's seriously just an average show that some people just happen to find fun. Why do you feel the need to get all pissy just because some anons enjoyed a show that you didn't seem to enjoy?
>>
File: Ange Bluntly.png (573KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ange Bluntly.png
573KB, 1280x720px
>>12488548
You just don't have a good sense of humor anon. I'd say the only shit episode was ep 18 killing 2 of the 3 members of team death flag was wrong and how they went about it was even worse.
>>
>>12488573
>liking hirai face.
Wtf man watch s-cryed to then ...
>>12488548
>everyone.
/m/ is not a hive mind and the popular opinion was that it was forgetable outside of cgi action(mostly the choreography).
>>
>>12488893
>Ange Bluntly
>>
>>12488880
Its just the VVVfag blindly complaining about MJP. He didn't watch it and is upset people think its good and that VVV is crap.
Nothing more
>>
>>12488880
Because it's a bad show that deserves to be called out for the shit it is.
>>
>>12488581
>VVV
>super serious
Even the characters were laughing at how stupid everything was. VVV wasn't serious.
>>
>>12488911
>bad show
If it was a bad show, /m/ would still be having arguments about various poor or rageworthy aspects of the series. As it is, it was just an average, and therefore forgettable, show.

Seriously, why all the vitriol. Did an MJP sympathizer piss bloody urine in your cornflakes this week?
>>
The fact that the best MJP "fans" can say about their show is that it's "average" and that it has good animation (it doesn't, smooth != good) says a lot about the show, but if that's not enough to convince anyone that MJP is bad...

>Characters
For starters we have Izuru, a no personality lolrandumb idiot that delves into pointless angst that is completely avoidable and only serves to make a situation worse despite wanting to be a hero and a good protagonist. He ends up unlikable because he does nothing to further the plot or better himself.
Irie is a retarded little girl that only serves to be a plot device to make the show take a turn for the worse. She has no character outside of being a retard.
Teoria exists to "fix" the plot and move it along. No character development and exits the show as he entered.
The side characters are boring stereotypes with no change, development, or impact on the plot.
The villains are one note, predictable, and boring with little motivations other than being mustache twirlingly evil.
>Plot
carbon copies. If you don't know what is wrong with this already, you are an idiot. But aside from that nothing happens or gets accomplished.
>Animations
MJP had terrible animation. It was fucking recycled "Swoop in and beam spam." The animation was rigged and sterile which made everything come off as slow and sluggish and creates a dissonance between the narrative and the animation. One of the perks of CGI animation is the ability to pull interesting choreography which is something mjp does, but the abundance of special effects and excessive speed makes the whole thing a cluster fuck.
>Music
Completely filled with bad singers and uninspired tracks
>>
>>12488932
>Resorting to VVVpasts
So you are either a troll or just retarded.
>>
>>12488932
Just curious, how old are you to still be having such pathetic, petty, childish temper tantrums?
>>
>>12488938
Fuck you!
I hate Majestic Prince and it is a bad show. I've given my reasons for why it is bad. You are an asshole that is trolling for the sake of trolling. You are the actual cancer that is killing /m/. Go get yourself permabanned and leave this place forever.
>>
>>12488947
Yup, vvv pastas.
>>
>>12488938
Wasn't that pasta mostly in Greco threads though...
Also I think he's just autistically shitposting to waste time.
>>
>>12488932
>This anon doesn't SAY TTRRRRYYYYYY---EEEEE-IIIIIII
>>
>>12488947
Stop acting like a child, anon.
>>
This is honestly really hamhanded
What's with the need for ahitposting anyways?
>>
>>12488953
No, It started as a vvvpasta made by an idiot that thought he was being clever. No people use it to shitpost when they have nothing of value to say or can't provide an actual arguement.
>>
>>12488961
the genius behind the vvvpasta is that it's so vapid and substanceless that you'd be hard pressed to find a show you can't make a variation of it out of.

You could make one out of LoGH ffs, it's that hollow.
>>
>>12488961
Makes sense.
We sure OP did this one though? Doesn't look as butt hurt as the rest of his posts.
But on sorta topic when does the linebarrels of iron manga really start to not be like the show, like what chapters or so i mean?
>>
>>12488980
My favorite was the /a/s boku no bible black one.
How well would it work with nanoha?
>>
Dai Guard is pretty terrible
>>
>>12488980
There might have been some substance to it since it points out the three worst characters, the plot was complete crap where nothing was accomplished, and the cgi did have problems, but it was made by a shitposter that sucked any value out of it.
>>
>>12488980
Let's see how well this works.

>Characters
For starters we have Reinhard, a no personality lolrandumb idiot that delves into pointless angst that is completely avoidable and only serves to make a situation worse despite wanting to be a hero and a good protagonist. He ends up unlikable because he does nothing to further the plot or better himself.
Annerose is a retarded little girl that only serves to be a plot device to make the show take a turn for the worse. She has no character outside of being a retard.
Yang exists to "fix" the plot and move it along. No character development and exits the show as he entered.
The side characters are boring stereotypes with no change, development, or impact on the plot.
The villains are one note, predictable, and boring with little motivations other than being mustache twirlingly evil.
>Plot
carbon copies. If you don't know what is wrong with this already, you are an idiot. But aside from that nothing happens or gets accomplished.
>Animations
LoGH had terrible animation. It was fucking recycled "Ships turning and firing" The animation was rigged and sterile which made everything come off as slow and sluggish and creates a dissonance between the narrative and the animation. One of the perks of cel animation is the ability to pull interesting choreography which is something LoG:H does, but the lack of special effects and snailike speed makes the whole thing a cluster fuck.
>Music
Completely filled with bad performances and uninspired tracks
>>
>>12488893
>>12488900
>>12488900
I'd bluntly an Ange
>>
>>12488994
OP definitely isn't the VVVtroll. That troll soley shits on VVV. This guy has been showing up in that troll's threads and shitting on MJP.
>>
>>12489010
0/10 you need better bait
>>
>>12489034
I'm not that shitposter and that pasta is filled with inaccuracies blinded by hate. But VVV was still a terrible show with a ton of characterization, narrative, and pacing problems.
>>
File: 1403547776824.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1403547776824.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>12489020
who wouldn't?
>>
>>12489043
-1/10 see me after class.
>>
>>12489073
Hi OP
>>
ITT OP tries to shitpost an average show and gets BTFO'd in the process.

gg OP, kill yourself.
>>
>>12489077
Hi OP
>>
>>12489052
Sorry, I don't fuck dudes.
>>
>>12489083
GAY
>>
>>12489080
>implying MJP isn't god's gift to anime

You want to shitpost an average show? The Aldnoah Zero thread's going strong.
>>
File: 1372951218832.jpg (100KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1372951218832.jpg
100KB, 1920x1080px
>>12489083
But Ange's a girl, anon.
>>
>>12489094
But Aldnoah is shit anon. Where have you been...
>>12489052
Sorry I hate Ange for somehow reminding me of kira and shin at the same time.
>>
Reminder OP makes these kinds of posts:
https://archive.moe/m/thread/12266207/#12266345
https://archive.moe/m/thread/12344388/#12345316
https://archive.moe/m/thread/12344388/#12345415
>>
>>12489126
the thing's I'd do, the things I'd let be done to me
>>
>>12489130
Aldnoah is average, MJP is great, VVV is shit.
>>
>>12489143
yes and?
>>
>>12489152
OP is full of shit.
>>
>>12489143
>people went in expecting a trainwreck

I know they're trolling, but seriously? No one knew anything about VVV before it aired other than what two main characters looked like and thinking the red and white VVV looked off.
>>
>>12489143
Don't you have a WHO WINS thread to be making right now instead of being fixated on how blown the fuck out you were in your own shitty threads?
>>
File: Undeniable_logic.jpg (22KB, 421x240px) Image search: [Google]
Undeniable_logic.jpg
22KB, 421x240px
>>12489149
>a/z average
After that end fuck no.
>>12489154
We know that already though..
>>12489126

>pic somewhat related.
>>
>>12489176
There was a shitton of people calling Destiny 2.0. Remember this was back when Destiny hate was still a thing as opposed to now where the autism's been displaced into one man's crusade to Valvravepost as hard as he can.

And then there was the ending of the first episode and you couldn't go a step without someone screaming "the surprise was vampires!" and that just sold the show to the Code Geass / Guilty Crown / seasonal shitstorm crowd.
>>
>>12488954
He just can't keep on keeping on, I see.
>>
>>12489206
>There was a shitton of people calling Destiny 2.0
Well it was Destiny levels of bad.
>>
>>12489206
>the surprise was vampires!
Duwang pls go.
>>
>>12489206
>And then there was the ending of the first episode and you couldn't go a step without someone screaming "the surprise was vampires!" and that just sold the show to the Code Geass / Guilty Crown / seasonal shitstorm crowd.

I could watch Code Geass well enough, because it had things going for it beyond that, but Guilty Crown and Valvrave were progressive worse. Just throwing vampires in didn't make my day or anything. I don't know if the Destiny 2.0 label is really all that true, to be honest, aside from the ending being so bad, but I didn't care for the series.
>>
>>12489410
>I don't know if the Destiny 2.0 label is really all that true
It is.
>>
>>12489206
>a shitton of people calling Destiny 2.0
Yeah when there was nothing about the series to go on other it having two male characters in it. They were saying the same thing about Majestic Prince before it aired too.
>>
Hmm let's see

Getter Robo (all incarnation, no exception)
Mazinger. The new one is alright
Gunbuster
Gundam 0080
Turn A
G-Reco
>>
>>12489440
>Yeah when there was nothing about the series to go on
>They were saying the same thing about Majestic Prince before it aired too
>Seven Volume Manga
Troll harder.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.