[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creation of waifu and mecha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 16

File: 1397163183461.jpg (705KB, 1284x724px) Image search: [Google]
1397163183461.jpg
705KB, 1284x724px
Old thread hit the bump limit, now continuing creation for /m/ themed VN with original characters and their respective mecha. Draw and writer friends welcome, green text has completed artwork or sprites.

Shiro Amata -Our dense hero

ROUTES
>Clarity Pilkvist- Your wingman (childhood friend)
Victoria Curren- Your CO (ojou-sama)
>Siv Hargreaves- Chief Engineer (slutty perma drunk one)
- Your rival (tsundere)
- Tragic Newtype Girl (hard mode route with feels etc)
>Artemis Heartwell- Ship captain

-Returning Cast
>Izumi - systems engineer cross-trained in Full Deep Sonar (FDS) operation.
>Huixian Huo- Helmsman, navigator, pilot, and is the go to girl to assign as part of the navigation crew

SECRET ROUTES
Galvia Nu- Android girl (yandere AS HELL)
Hitomi Hagane- Cute shy bridge bunny twins
>Lafial Leclore Mandra Lemure IV- alien princess

As always post your favorites for an all mecha heroine VN (or hero otome game if you're into that), whose route do you aim for? What would the route entail? Setting, details, whatever, go nuts. Let's see what you've got.

DRIVE DOCS and DUMP
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qYVTDug2aqkKB6vdPGW1qao6gg_n5iPiSabx7lzVz38/edit

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_qZRdD0k9ixfjVRcjFWdVlURS1wYnZNb2I1Yk5IX1ByVW41LXpMeFlOanlEbElkaWJxUlE/0B_qZRdD0k9ixfnpRU2QwNzM3YVFSWENYQUFxckdFd21UXzNwU2Q0SUxRMmEyR1c3MmxNOVE

Art goes here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_qZRdD0k9ixfjVRcjFWdVlURS1wYnZNb2I1Yk5IX1ByVW41LXpMeFlOanlEbElkaWJxUlE/0B_qZRdD0k9ixfnpRU2QwNzM3YVFSWENYQUFxckdFd21UXzNwU2Q0SUxRMmEyR1c3MmxNOVE/0B_qZRdD0k9ixfi13aUx4azN1TExsdy1XcTNIRXFSUklYd2ZISW9lZ3FNSFQtREFPNnVvcXM

Sample script
http://pastebin.com/8pjVTaSQ

Old thread
>>12352754
>>
>>12475925
>>12475317

Mercenary Pilot (Tomboy)- Gruff Nee-san who's a spec-ops foot-soldier and hates mechs because their pilots think they're so high and mighty.

completely forgot about our tomboy, would like to see more come out of this

>
>>
>>12475947
Nee-san~

I'd like to help but I'm a lazy fuck and can't draw. Even so, I'd like to be part of this somehow.
>>
>>12475925
Writing is still happening for the drunk alien truth or dare fiction

Featuring her complaining about how unsuited human clothes are to her "biological peculiarities" (everyone assumes this means her massive front armour)
>>
>Still can't fug the qt 3.14 enemy robot
>No singing to space whales route
It's shit
>>
>Tragic Newtype Girl (hard mode route with feels etc)

Yeah no, I want an ending where I can save her or no deal
>>
Where's the option to turn this into a Kawamori show and have a shit tier girl and a green hair one fight over me?
>>
>>12476081
It's a tragic dying girl with anime cough

Of course you can save her

It is just stupidly difficult and needs you to basically be a dick to everyone else

Also how cliché should she look and how cripple moe do we want? Silver hair red eyes bandages style, autistic silent type or Anemone (That said we already have several ballbuster types so another batshit crazy bitch may be too many).

Comedy option: she's actually a no hope NEET like Tomoko from Watamote beneath the Rei-style exterior and the real problem isn't her physical fragility but her terrible personal grooming
>>
File: 01569.png (17KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
01569.png
17KB, 160x160px
>>12476088
But what if the shit tier girl and green hair girl are one and the same?
>>
>>12476144
Man I miss the days when the green-haired girl was an actual asskicker.

>Milia intensifies
>>
>>12476130
I'm thinking autistic silent type, so as to avoid overlap with Izumi's shy silence.
>>
>>12476060
We're open to suggestions. Lack of talent never stopped me.
>>
>>12475925
Do you have any mecha designer(s) yet? Because if so I could try to help you (at least in any sort of way I can)
>>
>no gay route
>>
>>12476848
We have concepts. I was playing around with very grunt like mecha based for harvesting alll forms of data for the template EXALD machines. With visors because prototypes are cool.

Otherwise we have hive coral machines from Neptune.
>>
>>12476877
Theres a few traps. Same thing right?
>>
>>12476887
Please post anything you can, I want to try and add any new designs of my own
>>
>>12476887
Maybe have each of the EXALD machines be of completely different design lineage? The idea would be that they're next-generation designs from throughout the member nations of the Alliance (or Federation, or whatever it's called), and the EXALD program is an attempt to standardize the differing technologies into a consistent package. Shiro's machine would then be a technology demonstrator for bits reverse-engineered from each of the others. That way you could have it so that in each route it winds up becoming a different sort of mecha as it gets upgrades based on that girl's tech. For characters who aren't themselves pilots, the upgrades could instead be based on their skill set and history (Artemis giving you improved comms and sensors to better fit a commander role, for example). And then in the harem route, the EXALD-1 gets all the upgrades, and becomes some ridiculous super robot capable of fighting entire fleets on its own.
>>
>>12476931
>And then in the harem route, the EXALD-1 gets all the upgrades, and becomes some ridiculous super robot capable of fighting entire fleets on its own.
Speaking of which, I'm this guy >>12476848 >>12476904
Are the mechs going to be super robot or real robot styled?
>>
>>12475925
That robot in the background makes me once again question where the line between homage and plagiarism is drawn.
>>
>>12476970
Where original artist decides (read: Nagano)
>>
>>12476954
dunno everyone else but real robotish style allways works

il like it if was a combo of gundams and battletech
>>
>>12476954
Real as possible. Unless engineering or alien powerer I would like gritty space combat survival missions.

EXALD WAS purposes for non combat but didn't take long to be repurposed
>>
>>12477001
>battletech
So we just trace Kawamori designs?
>>
>>12477009
>Unless engineering or alien powerer I would like gritty space combat survival missions.
So something in the middle of both like most Gundam designs, or a more hard science-based designs, like the scopedog or the tsugumori?
>>
>>12476954
I was personally thinking real robot, leaning towards the more fanciful designs of that style but with room for brutal utilitarianism, too. That would be the benefit of having the individual machines be from different designers, there would be room for multiple styles.
>>
>>12477010
i was thinking on very boxy desings

to change the hero gets the supercool super slick robot, and to show that ,yes its is a first of a comcept line of thinking mech

but just opinions
>>
>>12477035
>I was personally thinking real robot, leaning towards the more fanciful designs of that style but with room for brutal utilitarianism, too.
So something more close to Gundam designs, although avoiding the parade colors?

>That would be the benefit of having the individual machines be from different designers, there would be room for multiple styles.
That would be great, but if so all the designers would need feedback between each other, so as to not break any of the setting or going wild with the designs
>>
>>12477055
>So something more close to Gundam designs, although avoiding the parade colors?
Yeah. Mostly Gundam, with some designs being more like the Destroids in Macross.

>That would be great, but if so all the designers would need feedback between each other, so as to not break any of the setting or going wild with the designs
I meant in character, actually. I was referring to the idea here >>12476931 with the machines coming from different member nations and having their own design aesthetics. It would give an excuse for us to play with a wider range of looks, so that the machines can complement their pilots' personality. You know, very tank-y robot for the blunt and brash character, smooth curved surfaces for the elegant and refined girl, stuff like that.
>>
>>12477055
I will finish Exald unit 1 when I return home today. It's going to the basis frame for the others but definitely real robot and made to endure mineral excavation and extraction. Pile bunker high possibility as default weapon and core sampler
>>
>>12475925
Why don't you take that shit back to /jp/?
>>
>>12477889
They dont want to clang clang
>>
>>12477080
>Mostly Gundam, with some designs being more like the Destroids in Macross.
Good, then I'll get down to it

>with the machines coming from different member nations and having their own design aesthetics
Oh yes, I get what you mean, I'll try to have it in mind

>>12477166
Great, I'll also try to start as fast as posible, though I think you'll finish it first

Also, we need some worldbuilding as well. How exactly are the technologies here, the setting, everything helps for the mecha design
>>
>>12478029
Dont rush perfection! We have time to establish the nitty details. For now we embark on a 2 year mission for non combat and R&D purposes. However the exact timeline and what wonders the universe holds for our heroes is to be determined.
>>
>>12478065
Sorry if I seemed to be in a rush, I just want to get ahold of every little information you have, as it all influences the design
Of course that they as well can influence the setting, but it also needs to be coherent
>>
Wonder how long this will last before interest wanes.
>>
>>12478211
Don't worry, we'll make sure that this surpasses Katawa Shoujo :^)
>>
>>12478211
Interest can wane. This is a commitment for most. And if there's even more than one person workings towards a goal to always produce something better, anything can become of it but the experience and knowledge gained is what's important.
>>
File: hahahaman.webm (111KB, 300x220px)
hahahaman.webm
111KB, 300x220px
>>12475925
>Shiro Amata -Our dense hero

Haha, who came up with the name?

I'm new to the board, but the existence of a project like this feels somehow right for it. Awkward, slightly hapless, but still awesome.
>>
Where are the mech designs?
>>
File: exaldunit1.png (887KB, 450x670px) Image search: [Google]
exaldunit1.png
887KB, 450x670px
>>12479417

Working on this one in the meanwhile, but would be nice to see other designs.
>>
File: 1429513484352.png (807KB, 1100x700px) Image search: [Google]
1429513484352.png
807KB, 1100x700px
>>12479417

Huey does her own concept art by the looks of it.
>>
>>12479469
Eh, looks like a hentai game/VN. I can't really see the mech designs woth all that black and now clear lineart.
>>
>>12479469
I wish that guy was still around, I want more details on his mech designs
>>
>>12479837
That's a new image from the other day, I'd imagine he'd get around to it eventually.

maybe. someday.
>>
File: exald_unit1.png (889KB, 440x687px) Image search: [Google]
exald_unit1.png
889KB, 440x687px
>>12479431
Tomorrow is a new day for progress

Basic loadout of frame
Equipped with:
- standard issue rifle
- extendable grappler arms
- pile bunker (asplode asteriods,etc)
- multi direction verniers
- moderate armor for space debris
>>
>>12480081
Nice. I like it. Looks very generic, but I mean that in a good way. Like it's the sort of machine you could imagine being modified and specialized into all sorts of stuff, which fits perfectly for its role in the plot.
>>
>>12479837
What'd you like to know?

I can pretty much splurge out when you get me started.
>>
>>12481284
Gonna need some more specs/roles. Everyone loves techno babble. Also Huxian confirmed for cutest.
>>
>>12480081

>pile bunker

Good loadout.
>>
>>12481513
Kinetic and physical weapons are a big deal until we perfect beam weaponry. Also comes with many storage compartments.
>>
Is this going to be a Muv Luv/KS bullshit or are you guys going to do something serious outside of newtypefucking?

Because if it's serious I'd love to help.
Also, why not having multiple MCs?
>>
>>12481586
I'm here for the serious undertones. I will and have been illustrating anything I can so I will only continue to do better. I've already accepted that my preferences have to be cast aside for certain themes. But in all good honesty I'm here for completions sake and to animate some sweet sweet mecha gore ans tragic bad ends where charred cockpits may be the least of your worries.

As for the story I will shape it so it is within our goal. We can't have everythingh included but with enough effort we may come close.
>>
>>12481561

Yeah, I definitely agree with you on that one. Pile bunkers are a wonderful weapon, so I was happy to see it on there.

Plus, it definitely has that utility functionality, with those previously mentioned asteroids and the other stuff you can run into while dating pilots/captains/space whales.
>>
So Unit 2 is the agile transformation testbed for long range performance right?
>>
>>12481787
With a railgun and the transformation mode is a bit primitive but more like a waverider transport for the less capable suits.
>>
>>12480081
it actually look like a medium armored robot
thats a new one, good job
>>
>>12479469
Dear Lord just look at those...appendages! Just think of the possibilities!
This blows any other route clear out of the water...I mean hyperspace.
>>
>>12481289
http://pastebin.com/BV5v6cm2

>>12480081
Should Galvia be the android AI that sits in with ya to help regulate EXALD's systems?
>>
>>12483634
Perhaps. I was thinking of combining archetypes. We have a lot leaning towards cockpit AI as well. Could combine that process and have the mecha AI kept under care and synced to our android whom essentially is the caretaker for the program and it's developments.
>>
>>12483634
Wow that text is beautiful. So our frigate crew took aboard Lafiel and her generous offerings from the coral hive. We're still a long ways from Earth and there's warnings of a greater danger that even threatens the mighty hive.

Is there any hope for our young pilot?
>>
What's the newtype girl's name? If she has none yet I propose Sarah Lune.
>>
>>12483736
Sarah Lune - attuned to the emotions of those around her, extreme insight with the highest count in understanding spatial awareness. In her size and class is considered a prodigy of Advanced Adaptation Lab E6.
>>
>>12483775
One of her deaths should be at the hands of the MC himself. He ends up as a vegetable as a result - BAD END.
>>
File: 1383390406644.gif (491KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1383390406644.gif
491KB, 500x373px
>>12483819
>>
File: my dick.jpg (169KB, 1024x808px) Image search: [Google]
my dick.jpg
169KB, 1024x808px
>>12476130
>Anemone
Holy shit her English voice pic related. Seriously though as long as she doesn't 180 like Anemone did with no build-up that would be way better.
>>
File: exaldunit1.png (2MB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
exaldunit1.png
2MB, 1080x720px
>>12480081
>Update
As we await more mecha designs, definitely thinking of working on a competent rival.

Leaning towards a duo where you can NTR the gf or just simply have a female rival.

is he a CHAR?
>>
It is the glorious age of wonder and advancement into space industrial development. Now marks the 42nd year on the new Standard Colonization Calendar. Mankind has found themselves building among the stars to extend our burdened population's reach even further.

It wasn't until a few years ago that interstellar travel was proved possible and since the new developments of the waning Earth military, space fighters and similar craft are vastly becoming obsolete.

This is solely based on a few factors, one of which being the adaptation into new and hostile environments, and the other being the discovery of abandoned Hive Exoskeleton. Developed from fear of the unknown we have vastly attempt to reverse engineer the technology into our own mechanical FRAMES. The military is strictly looking to reproduce more advanced weapons and the system in place, EXALD to mimic the unknown technologies of partner synchronization to that of the Coral Hives.

It seemed like a job like any other aboard the massive city sized frigate and its powerful foundry tools for constant production of stable parts. It all became clear Shiro was part of a much bigger plot after introduction to the Lemure alien lineage, and after witness to living Nereid weapons performance. He would be the guinea pig day in and day out, pushing new systems on to the drawing board. It will require the help of many to ensure mankind's chance at survival. Our hope is to mass produce these weapons, there's less than 2 years remaining. Do we stand a chance?
>>
File: Basking intensifies.png (401KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Basking intensifies.png
401KB, 640x480px
>>12486438
>Our hope is to mass produce these weapons
>>
>>12486438
>>12486461

The Federation does not tolerate incompetence. If 60 ft suits won't do then we shall move on to bigger and better!
>>
File: Cannamay Chittery.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cannamay Chittery.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>no "fuck some random civilian slut" route
>>
>>12487807

B-but she's not faithful or pure. She just wants to ride in your cockpit.
>>
>>12487815
sure, but you can be her faithful customer
without romance, only fucking
>>
>>12487815
After each sortie she beckons for more. You cannot contain her lust for your money
>>
If you guys need inspiration for anything there's always this

http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk
>>
>>12487874
>>12487874
Thanks will check it out. Prefer to use anything spawned from these threads as a resource.
>>
File: hitomi.png (823KB, 424x660px) Image search: [Google]
hitomi.png
823KB, 424x660px
Hitomi Hagane*- Cute shy bridge bunny who feels more comfortable in a skirt.
>>
File: IMG_20150423_103844.jpg (47KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150423_103844.jpg
47KB, 819x1024px
>>12490084
I'm the guy who had the idea for this character - a really cool guy on /tg/ also had a go at drawing him and...
>>
>>12475925
Source for pic?
>>
>>12491241
Sousei Kitan Aerial
>>
>>12490882
Ambiguously resembles Kamille but I like it.
>>
>>12475925
Fuck you for using that image, I thought someone was translating Aerial. Back to depression I go.
>>
>>12492655
aerial is fucking garbage
>>
>>12492386
>it's a man's skirt!
>>
>>12492661
Why tho?
Asking as someone who doesn't know shit about it
>>
File: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg (170KB, 1162x674px) Image search: [Google]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg
170KB, 1162x674px
>>12492769
Nonsense plot
VERY bad writing with nonsense English thrown in for no reason, pic related, characters doing multiple heel turns for no reason within the space of five minutes, characters suddenly giving long out of character lectures on the nature of life which end up just sounding like the writer wanking super hard, everyone is horrible hypocrites (not written as hypocrites, just turning out to be hypocrites because of bad writing), etc.

it's shit
>>
File: punctuation.jpg (190KB, 1162x674px) Image search: [Google]
punctuation.jpg
190KB, 1162x674px
>>12492782
Also the robot fights are ALL this:

-Thirty minutes of airplanes doing airplane shit
-Robot pops out of nowhere and kills everything in one hit the end
>>
>>12492661
>>12492769
And that's why we'll make better! Insert your writing and drawings for our coherent saga of badassery in space.
>>
File: wut.jpg (161KB, 1148x641px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
161KB, 1148x641px
>floating city named AQUAPOLICE (all caps) because the writer can't tell the difference between polis and police

>black cougar wa strike ni contact
>>
>>12492804
>all that punctuation
it hurts
>>
>>12492812
It's like reading "Hey bitch, you look kawaii!" in reverse
>>
>>12476130
She definitely needs to be an autistomancer.
>>
>>12475925
For the robot waifu if the AI route is what is being done it could just be that somebody designs a body for the AI half way through or something then you can romance her.
>>
>>12493206
So zero common sense and plenty of "lolwut" habits. I imagine her presence alone activates Hard Mode. Makes up stuff to throw you off trail but still hopeless as she has ranging problems, a few like properly grooming herself evidence from the constant years of procedures and test. Supposedly she can read minds or something but that's hearsay.
>>
>>12493234
"I have emotions and thoughts but no feeling. Anon I process the resulting millions of algorithms and I see clearly the infinite results that could make you better than you ever were. Please help my manifested love take physical form. All I need is a body and you..."
>>
>>12493270
and you can have a bad end if you don't build a body she likes.
"anon this isn't at all like the ones you spend hours looking at online"
>>
>>12492782
>>12492804
>>12492812
Dude, that sounds awesome. Like, basically exactly what mecha anime is. We'd probably have a translation if not for the fact that there is no overlap between mecha fans and the type of person to translate VNs.
>>
>>12495589
>Dude, that sounds awesome. Like, basically exactly what mecha anime is
fuck no
>>
>>12495592
Why the fuck not?

It's a shame. I guarantee you Muv-Luv only got translated for the girls and school life, not the mecha. Look how even Baldr Sky still has nobody touching it. Sad.
>>
>>12495595
>Why the fuck not?
Because you're going off on posts I made and somehow getting nuances that I never put into said posts and have no idea what you're talking about, while I'm someone who actually played the fucking game who is saying that you're wrong.

It's shit.
>>
>>12495611
I'd say I'm a pretty good judge of quality without having to actually play a game for myself.
>>
>>12495614
Opinions. Time to form your own. Aside from the few not ZOE rips, its semi interesting but confirmed for shit.
>>
>>12485246
>femCHAR
This happened in that choose-your-own-adventure story on Steam, right? I think it's called Mecha Ace.
>>
>>12495946
Yeah, it's one of Choice of Games' interactive fiction games. Getting not!Char as your romantic partner is the hardest route. Rewarding, though, makes the finale of the game really different from any of the other routes.
>>
Anyone try their hand at creating a /m/ worthy pilot MC? His density is maximum. A true combination of problems to overcome.
>>
>>12497420
You mean drawing him or making him a profile?
>>
>>12497428
Bit of both. I need a little more information before I start. Wanted to draw some pilots suited with the their respective mechs
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.