[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Devilman anime slated for Fall 2015. Will be handled by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 21

File: devilman-2015.jpg (114KB, 720x1018px) Image search: [Google]
devilman-2015.jpg
114KB, 720x1018px
New Devilman anime slated for Fall 2015.

Will be handled by Studio Actas (Kotetsushin Jeeg, Mazinkaiser SKL, Girls Und Panzer)

http://moca-news.net/article/20150416/2015041616080a_/01/
>>
>>12453774
>Jeeg
>SKL
>GuP

Can't wait for the QUALITY.
>>
>>12453852

SKL and GuP didn't look bad on a regular basis, as I recall.
>>
>>12453774
Noice
>>
>>12453891
You're blind as fucking shit
>>
>>12453774
Newfag will think that this is edgy.
>>
I was going to ask if this was was a reboot
Then I realized most Dynamic Pro manga having nothing to do with the Anime
Please don't be shit
>>
File: 1212414327348.jpg (492KB, 2075x1398px) Image search: [Google]
1212414327348.jpg
492KB, 2075x1398px
>>12453891
>>12453941
SKL had less overt art & animation fuck-ups than Jeeg, but Jeeg still looked better. The designs took more positive inspiration from 70s Dynamic Pro art and the action was more excitingly storyboarded.
>>
File: bye.png (83KB, 388x910px) Image search: [Google]
bye.png
83KB, 388x910px
>Ctrl+F "dated" in the MAL and leddit and other anime news sites threads
>30030443543 results

Goodbye /m/. The Dynamic Dream is dead and soon, so too shall I. Let us meet again, some day, in the sea of stars.
>>
>>12453774
its not an anime its a film
>>
>>12453948
>spoiler
Of course it will its new
>>
>>12453964
Why is Kenji drawn in Ishikawa's style?
>>
>>12454027
Probably some early concept art. It's very Ishikawa-like, yeah.
>>12454009
"Dated" as used by anime fans is basically "I can tell that this is old or based on an old work by looking at the art style, ergo it is inferior"

Because making Devilman look like No Game No Life would make it objectively better I guess.
>>
File: 147.png (302KB, 780x1220px) Image search: [Google]
147.png
302KB, 780x1220px
What if this is actually going to be an adaptation of the original manga? I mean, there seems to be a trend as of late of adapting old shonen manga. Hunter x Hunter, Jojo, Ushio & Tora is coming out...

On the other hand, I don't think many channels would allow a graphic scene of a dude holding a 10 year old boy's decapitated, bleeding head while grinning maniacally. Maybe there would be lots of "BUY THE DVDS TO SEE THE GORE!" moments.
>>
>>12454062
lol that nigga was in Shin Mazinger, minus the kiddie head.

The synopsis makes it sound like the manga:

>During the Ice Age, demons, humanity's natural predator, were imprisoned in ice. Previously in hibernation, the demons are escaping in increasing numbers. Ryo Asuka's father was killed by demons after his archaeological explorations took him too close to the truth. After reading his father's notes, Ryo calls on the help of his best friend, Akira Fudo, to fight the demons. But only a demon can stand a chance against another, so Akira must let himself be possessed, but maintain control over the demon inside him. Akira, now as Devilman, must face the heightening onslaught of demon attacks to save humanity.
>>
If Kawagoe's not around, I wonder who will direct this...

>>12453852
>>12453891
Plus, still beats Transformers Armada (although that was CN's fault).
>>
File: little faggot getting owned.jpg (48KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
little faggot getting owned.jpg
48KB, 400x265px
>mfw it'll have no gore
>>
File: 007.png (97KB, 686x1000px) Image search: [Google]
007.png
97KB, 686x1000px
>>12454070
Guess I was right, then. That's pretty cool.

Actually, you know what would be awesome but will likely never happen? A Violence Jack adaptation directed by Imagawa, with the dramatic narrator "voice" from the manga being the Shin Mazinger narrator. I mean, just imagine:

>"He has the muscles of a gorilla! The fangs of a wolf!

>Primordial fire burns in his eyes...

>His entire 2.20 meter body is filled with fighting energy!

>He is Jack!

>VIOLENCE JACK!!"

...voiced like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDj1KTha8go

It would be instant AOTY and now I just made myself sad knowing there's no way it will ever happen.
>>
>>12454082
It may just get black barred, Terra Formars style. This isn't Bee Train.
>>
>>12454070
>there will be scenes of evil, satanist hippies getting slaughtered for consuming negro berserk drugs while listening to Rock'n Roll music

Bald Eagle Crying Freedom.jpg
>>
>>12454051
>"Dated" as used by anime fans is basically "I can tell that this is old or based on an old work by looking at the art style, ergo it is inferior"
Pretty much. People will ignore plenty of rough animation in newer shows but in older shows it's always "look at this dated animation". Or even worse is when the animation's just fine, but they'll say it's dated anyway because they don't like the artstyle
>>
File: my father died.jpg (91KB, 728x1124px) Image search: [Google]
my father died.jpg
91KB, 728x1124px
Why would they put Devilman on television in the 21st century?

Oh well, at least we'll see this glorious scene again.
>>
>>12454297
is there any reason they wouldnt?
>>
>>12454009
What's the big deal? This isn't Devilman's first adaptation plus it's being done by Actas, unless they have a big budget or talented people working on it (Shin Mazinger and Enma-kun) then t'll probably be shit like every other Devilman adaptation was.
>>
>>12454361
>be shit like every other Devilman adaptation was.

The OVA which covered the Fudo>Devilman transition was perfect and completely faithful to the manga.
It was also only 50 minutes long but it was still awesome.
>>
>>12454297

You know, in hindsight: Devilman wasn't really much of a superhero, was he? Like, when it came to actual hero-ing, he was fairly ineffective. (He didn't manage to defeat Sirine, for example, and he didn't really have a solution to the turtle thing.)

More, even his whole grudge match with Lucifer is effectively pointless. Lucifer more-or-less unmakes his army with a thought. Or rather, there IS a fight, but it's like a man trying to have a fistfight with a tank. Raising the Devilman army, gathering forces and alliances...It's all moot, because Lucifer HIMSELF could wipe 'em all out.

He must have gone into the battle knowing "Shit, we're fucked. I'm going to die today, and so is everyone who rides with me." But somehow, this story seems remarkably resonant to the point that there are so many side-stories that fill in the missing years.

I wonder why is that?
>>
>>12453774
>Devilman anime
holy shit yes!
>made by Actas
motherfucker.
>>
>>12454384
>like every other Devilman adaptation was.
>every other
>>
>>12454408

Hey man I just quoted him.
>>
>>12454401
>and he didn't really have a solution to the turtle thing

The solution was killing Jinmen, which he did.
The people on its back were already dead, he couldn't do shit to save them.
Only a dumb shonen hero would have tried to and succeeded with some deus ex machina.
>>
I'm moderately excited. Let's hope for a good staff.
>>
Nagai's IPs have been putting in a lot of work recently.
You can do it, Shin Great!
>>
I'm not going to expect anything good.
>>
If Imagawa directs it this will be something I would look forward to watching. Chances are it'll be Kawagoe though.
>>
>>12454062
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQi56q1h5N0
>>
>>12454477

Kawagoe is already involved in another project.
>>
>>12454477
it is most likely not kawagoe.

he's busy with cyborg 009.
>>
>>12454541
The part with the titties gets me every time.
>>
>>12454648
Shut up busterbeam.
>>
Actas did the 4 best-looking episodes of Shin Mazinger, and they likely have more budget to spend now thanks to the GuPbux. Why is everyone so upset about the studio choice? You could do with much, much worse.
>>
>>12454655
That post doesn't sound even vaguely like me.
>>
>>12453774
I would have preferred Grendizer, but I'll take what I can get.
>>
File: really faggot.jpg (46KB, 575x517px) Image search: [Google]
really faggot.jpg
46KB, 575x517px
>>12455021
>Actas did the 4 best-looking episodes of Shin Mazinger
They didn't "do" anything. They were assisting them saying them did those episodes is almost as stupid as saying WIT did episode 10 of G-Reco. Not that it made a fucking difference because Shin Mazinger was a very poor looking show that got by thanks in part to its direction even if the pacing was shit.

People have a right to not be thrilled about this because Actas us just not good, their other Dynamic Pro works were forgettable (though honestly I don't think anyone gives a shit about Jeeg to care and SKL was really just a fucking joke) also Devilman in all his animated incarnations has been shit and there's no fucking way that Actas will come close to the 80's OVA version that had animators from Ghibli working on it. Also the franchise has really been spent so I was never gonna give a shit about this unless they got a really good studio behind it. Part of the reason I'm excited for the upcoming Ushio to Toshio adaptation is not only because it will be a complete adaptation but because MAPPA is animating it saying we should be excited for this is like saying we should be excited for Parasyte if Toei was animating it instead of Madhouse.
>>
>>12454401
Why do you think Akira dies on the first episode everytime his husbando isn't moving the strings?
See Devilman G and TV Devilman
>>
File: Naples-rubbish-crisis-006.jpg (37KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Naples-rubbish-crisis-006.jpg
37KB, 460x276px
>>12455117
Back to Garada with you, dago. Pic related, your hometown and your opinions.
>>
>>12455021
busterbeam being retarded as usual. They are credited as assistant animators. That means they were called in for man power. They have nothing to do with the composition or directing of any scene. I'm not saying the animation is going to be bad, I'm just pointing out that you're full of shit as usual.
>>
>>12455117
>>12455117
>They were assisting them saying them did those episodes is almost as stupid as saying WIT did episode 10 of G-Reco
But they did? That's what 制作協力 means.
>>
I'd rather Brain's Base was behind it but Dynamic have basically no clout any more. Something like Re: Cutey Honey, Armageddon or Mazinkaiser won't be repeated again.
>>
File: 002.png (441KB, 780x1220px) Image search: [Google]
002.png
441KB, 780x1220px
I'll admit I likely made a mistake and misunderstood the meaning of "animation assistance". So yeah, sorry.
>>
>>12455117
>though honestly I don't think anyone gives a shit about Jeeg to care and SKL
You thought wrong.

Some people claim that Jeeg was the best adaptation ever done because of its balance of story and action. Whatever your opinion is, it doesn't matter.

I don't even know why you comment in threads about nagai adaptations considering you hate them so much. We're just getting the usual deal, but you're a crybaby who's not happy with anything and you're literally acting like a spic.
>>
>>12455329
He's italian tho
>>
>>12455117
>He says Jeeg and Shin Mazinger were bad

Oh wow, that's... don't we have /r9k/ for geniune faggots to hang out in?
>>
File: maria.jpg (84KB, 200x200px)
maria.jpg
84KB, 200x200px
>>12455338

sei bello grosso
>>
This version will be a shit. It could be fine if only Madhouse did it.
>>
File: NeoDevilman_02_012.jpg (288KB, 989x1400px) Image search: [Google]
NeoDevilman_02_012.jpg
288KB, 989x1400px
Reminder that MADHOUSE were willing to animate Parasyte, which is an awful ripoff of the Devilman story, but not Devilman itself.
>>
>>12455345
Haven't seen Jeeg, but Shin Mazinger was pretty shit. I'll never understand the praise it gets.
>>
>>12455319
Assuming they are credited as
>>12455284
then no you didn't.
>>12455279
Directing means all sorts of things but composition comes from two things. The storyboard and the animator drawing layouts based on it. In SM every episode is storyboarded by Imagawa but the animators, animation directors and the episode director checking the layouts would work for whatever studio is credited with production. Assuming Actas had this credit (I can't be bothered to check) then they also have the most influence of the final result.
>>
>>12454384
>>12454361

The first two OVA are big budget, utterly gorgeous and are amazing.
>>
>>12455378
No, stop trying to read kanji with google translate.
>>
>>12454384
>completely faithful to the manga.
Except it wasn't.

They fucked up the scene with Jinmen. I heard it was based on the novel version anyway.
>>
>>12453774
not /m/
>>
>>12455394
What? Stop pretending you know anything about animation production.
>>
>>12455367
> Parasyte, which is an awful ripoff of the Devilman story,

Why the heck are the retards out in force today?

>>12455375
I'm starting to wonder what your problem with the show was, because I don't remember anything being outright bad about it. Jeeg had more pacing issues than Shin Mazinger and still ended up being a nice watch, as far as I remember.
>>
>>12455430
I didn't like it because it's an Imagawa show. I'm not >>12455117 btw.
>>
How about we all just shut up and just think about the idea of Devilman getting a new anime?

I've seriously been waiting for this for years now. I thought 2012 was going to be that year, but nothing happened except for the manga remake.

Now it's finally here, my hopes and dreams finally came true. I just want to fantasize a little bit before despairing about how shit it's going to be.
>>
>>12455436
And actually, it might be good. So who knows? We ne
>>
>>12455329
>Some people claim that Jeeg was the best adaptation ever done because of its balance of story and action. Whatever your opinion is, it doesn't matter.
And your opinion matters why?
>>
>>12455284
That's animation assistance retard which means jackshit since even studios like Gonzo do animation assistance work for big budget projects like Code Geass it doesn't mean they're actually animating the entire episode.
>>
>>12455436
>>12455438
Anon, /m/ is the place where you go when you want people to talk shit about the things you like. Coming here to try to get hype about things you want to like is an exercise in futility.
>>
>>12455466
Well to begin with, I'm not a spic or a dago.
>>
>>12455471
I give up now. There's really no meaning talking with people who pretend they know things they don't. If you would like you could always share how you found you own definition of 制作協力. Did you perhaps read the word and imagine the meaning yourself? And while you're at it why don't you share what the credits says when all of the production if a episode is outsourced to a different company?

You really are clueless.
>>
>>12455471
>>12455491
Why bother?

It's not like it matters.

Actas has always animated Nagai anime. I don't know why it's such an issue now. You could have complained when Jeeg came out. It's redundant at this point.
>>
File: How to listen to retards.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
How to listen to retards.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>12455436
>>12455438
>>12455472
>How about we all just shut up and just think about the idea of Aquarion getting a new anime?
>How about we all just shut up and just think about the idea of Eureka 7 getting a new anime?
>How about we all just shut up and just think about the idea of Urobuchi writing a new mecha anime?
>How about we all just shut up and just think about the idea of Sunrise getting a new mecha anime by Okuichi?
>How about we all just shut up and just think about the idea of GBF getting a new anime?

You fags never learn do you?
>>
>>12455523
It's been more than a decade since the last animated Devilman.

There are legitimate reasons to be excited about it.

If you don't care, that's fine, but stop your spic shitposting.
>>
>>12455503
>Actas has always animated Nagai anime.
If by always you mean just two sure.

>I don't know why it's such an issue now.
It's always been an issue. People complained about the piss poor animation in Jeeg and SKL even back then/ They're not a studio known for their lavish production value since they mostly do in-between work.
>>
>>12455491
>There's really no meaning talking with people who pretend they know things they don't.
So I guess we shouldn't talk to you then Mr. "Actas animated Shin Mazinger"
>>
>>12455538
>It's been more than a decade since the last animated Devilman.
And the last animated work was fucking shit.
>>
>>12455547
>It's always been an issue.
The point is, you would have stopped caring about DP when it was such an issue.

>about the piss poor animation in Jeeg and SKL
I happen to not think that, because 80s and 90s Nagai ovas were much much worse in the animation department. In fact, things greatly improved.

You can't pull a Mao Dante in this day and age, except if you're Trigger (Ninja Slayer).

Just stop caring. It's like you're that faggot who wouldn't stop complaining about how Gundam is ruined, but would never stop watching anyway.
>>
>>12455538
It doesn't help your case that that last animated Devilman work was Amon so excuse me if people aren't excited for yet another poorly animated Go Nagai adaptation.
>>
>>12455551
still waiting for you to answer those question lel
>>
>>12455556
>And the last animated work was fucking shit.
So why do you still care then?
>>
>>12455565
>>12455491
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/company.php?id=7931
>animation assistance

You can shut the fuck up now
>>
>>12455560
Mao Dante anime is from 2002 tho
>>
>>12455560
>because 80s and 90s Nagai ovas were much much worse in the animation department.
Anon...you know that's a goddamn lie right?
>>
>>12455564
I understand that people aren't excited. That means they should have stopped caring. But now this thread is being shitposted to death again.

How about you man up and make a decision anyway? Do you care or do you not care? If you do not care, for the sake of people who do care, please for Satan's sake, stop shitposting.
>>
File: tumblr_m056z0zL8w1qi0kfro1_500.gif (981KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m056z0zL8w1qi0kfro1_500.gif
981KB, 500x375px
>>12455560
>because 80s and 90s Nagai ovas were much much worse in the animation department
>>
File: giphy.gif (668KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
668KB, 400x267px
>because 80s and 90s Nagai ovas were much much worse in the animation department

There was a time when Ghibli animators worked on a Devilman project. What a great time that was.
>>
File: ENJOY-YOUR-LOLI.png (424KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
ENJOY-YOUR-LOLI.png
424KB, 720x480px
>>12455588
>>12455594
Yeah, but you forget anime gems like Barabanba.
>>
>>12455560
>I happen to not think that, because 80s and 90s Nagai ovas were much much worse in the animation department. In fact, things greatly improved.
Slow down there faggot. The Devilman OVAs from the 80's are incredibly well-animated there's also Shin Cutey Honey and even Kekko Kamen looked better than fucking Shin Mazinger. The last well-animated Go Nagai project was Re: Cutey Honey from a decade ago. Now why the fuck should I be excited about a new Devilman work when so many great studios like Brain Base and Gainax worked on Go Nagai works in the past?

>You can't pull a Mao Dante in this day and age, except if you're Trigger (Ninja Slayer).

Doesn't work that way. Ninja Slayer is an intentional jab that adds to the humor Mao Dante is just poorly animated.
>>
>>12455605
I would like to forget about that
>>
>>12455560
Let's make a list of well produced Dynamic Pro anime

- Oh Productions Devilman OVA's (87, 90)
- Getter Robo Armageddon (98)
- Neo Getter (00)
- Mazinkaiser (01 - )
- Re: Cutie Honey (04)
- Enma (maybe?) (11)

There are some things I haven't seen that might be good like the 90's Cutey Honey OVA. Anything else?

The years around the millennium shift can be seen as a high point but there's no real relation between quality and year.
>>
>>12455607
>Now why the fuck should I be excited about a new Devilman work
You shouldn't if you don't want to, but that's not a valid reason to shitpost.
>>
>>12455571
But you have no idea what that means. You're making up a definition in your head.

Again. What does it say in the credits when the entirety of an episode is outsourced to a different company? I don't think you can answer this.
>>
>>12455623
But in between those years, you had stuff like Iron Virgin Jun and Kama Sutra.

The mangas were awesome, the ovas, not so much.

Anyway, we haven't seen a trailer yet, so if I were you, I'll reserve judgement till I see one.

And honestly, I enjoyed SKL's animation. Jeeg had gorgeous Nagai designs and the animation was a little stiff, but that wasn't enough to get me unhyped. And Shin Mazinger was awesome, despite having the budget being a bit too little.

I'm way way more concerned about the director getting the story right. Devilman is all about the emotional impact. It's not a robot series like Mazinger where fights matter much more.
>>
>>12455623
The Violence Jack OVAs look pretty good
Kyomu Senshi Miroku looks really good
>>
File: download.jpg (43KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
43KB, 500x373px
>>12455629
Now you're just rambling on like an idiot.
>>
>>12455651
The Miroku OVA was pretty low budget for the 80s. Same with Majuu Sensen.
>>
>>12455651
>The Violence Jack OVAs look pretty good
While the first one has it's moments, the other two OVAs are barely animated.
>>
>>12455655
Third time now. What does it say in the credits when the entirety of an episode is outsourced to a different company? I can give you the answer if you wish.
>>
>>12455673
>What does it say in the credits when the entirety of an episode is outsourced to a different company?
Shit you made up? Because that's not what teh credits say
>>
>A new Mazinger directed by Imagawa with a theme song by Jam Project
FUCK YEAH!

>A new Enma-kun anime by Brain Base with characters designs by Kimura and the director of Betterman with a theme song by Masaaki Endoh
FUCK YEAH!

>Uh....here's a new Devilman anime by Actas
That...doesn't sound very exciting at all
>Sh...Shut up! YOU HAVE TO BE EXCITED ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT'S DEVILMAN!
>>
>>12455696
>YOU HAVE TO BE EXCITED ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT'S DEVILMAN!
That's not what I said at all. Stop twisting my words you spic.

I said, you don't have to be excited for this new Devilman, but it's not a good reason to shitpost, like how you're doing now.
>>
>>12455702
>Not being blindly optimistic=shitposting

Okay
>>
>>12455706
Yeah, because you don't care about it, so you have no reason to shitpost.

We don't have to go through this every time there's a new Nagai adaptation announced.

You could simply stop caring.
>>
>>12455712
You could simply stop shitposting*.
>>
>>12455712
>We don't have to go through this every time there's a new Nagai adaptation announced.
We don't. It's just that there's very little reason to be excited about this but you want to pretend there is.
>>
There is a thread about this both at /a/ and here, and both are filled with shitposting.
>>
>>12455716
>It's just that there's very little reason to be excited about
In your opinion.

If you're not excited, you don't have to shitpost all over the place telling everyone how you're not hyped for it.

>but you want to pretend there is.
Where? I'm just saying to leave the thread to people who are hyped for this. No one's forcing you to get hyped or even care about it.
>>
>>12455683
Since you don't know it your answer is that credits never reveal such things? You should at least know you're ignorant.

Here's some reading for you
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%82%B0%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B9%E8%AB%8B%E3%81%91

>グロス請けの制作会社は請け負った話数に対してのみ「制作協力」などとクレジットされるのが通例である。

This will be my last post abut this.
>>
>>12455733
>wikipedia

And there goes your argument
>>
>>12455745
not everything wikipedia say is untrue.

can you use a bit of your brain please?
>>
>>12455733
>wikipedia
>cites it as animation assistance anyways

I think you're done here.
>>
>>12455706
>being blindly negative=/=shitposting
Ok.
>>
>>12455765
This.

We haven't even seen a teaser yet.
>>
>>12455749
It's an article about outsourced episodes. A completely outsourced episode is credited as 制作協力 which means production cooperation (animation assistance is not an acceptable translation as it doesn't mean just animation). Animators are almost all freelance. The important difference is that another company is responsible for gathering the staff and managing the production hence the production assistance credit.
>>
>>12455719
Because it's the same two or three shitposters rabidly posting in each thread.
>>
File: 1391171426759.jpg (90KB, 933x960px) Image search: [Google]
1391171426759.jpg
90KB, 933x960px
>tfw we will never see Kochi Ohata direct a Devilman adaptation

You could tell so hard that Genocyber wanted to be Devilman, why couldn't they just have gotten him to make Devilman?
>>
>>12455127
Only time Akira remaind dominant without Ryo was the Hiruta manga
>>
>>12455588
oh hey, i made that gif
>>
I don't want to make a new thread for this, so...
Does anyone have Devilman G raws? I could only find dead links.
>>
>>12456333
random raws, or ask zombietango on tumblr
>>
>>12455404

>They fucked up the scene with Jinmen

It's much better in the OAV.
>>
>>12455647
>The mangas were awesome

They're not.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.