[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UC Gundam Manga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Ok, so we all know that Origin is amazing and lovely and well worth buying the hard covers
but what about other mangas for the universal century?
what UC mangas are translated and what UC mangas are worth reading?
>>
File: Gundam Legacy_01_004_005.jpg (578KB, 1688x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam Legacy_01_004_005.jpg
578KB, 1688x1200px
Legacy, Hardgraph, Acguy...
>>
Are Thunderbolt and Across the Sky any good?
I want to steer away from the whole "secret prototypes nobody knows or will talk about ever again" stuff in the games.
>>
CCA- BEYOND THE TIME
>>
>>12378739
Plan to Assassinate Ghiren

It's Operation Valkyria placed in The One Year War, but made by Ark Performance (Arpeggio of Blue Steel). The Mobile Suits illustrations are glorious
>>
>>12378739
Anything by Ark Performance is god tier, that's all you really need to know.
>>
>>12378739
The current updated 0083 manga that is running now is quite nice. Lot like the Origin in that it smooths over some of the rough edges of the story and explains things better.
>>
>>12381548
Both of those are pretty much what you described.
>>
File: l_p1011129011.jpg (164KB, 720x1035px) Image search: [Google]
l_p1011129011.jpg
164KB, 720x1035px
>>12378739
I dare you to read this piece of shit.

I double dog dare you.
>>
>>12381548
Thunderbolt is awesome but if you don't like prototypes never to be seen again Gundam probably isn't for you.
>>
Developers: Before the One Year War.
>>
Is the Zeta Gundam manga any good?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.