[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's exactly an Eva clone? There are some shows that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 22

File: photo.png (244KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
244KB, 512x512px
What's exactly an Eva clone?

There are some shows that are considered to be Eva clones but are completely different from Evangelion.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t104ddMNGM
>>
>>
I hope this helps:

GRobot Genre: is a genre of japanese animation which started with the airing of Neon Genesis Evangelion (Japanese: 新世紀エヴァンゲリオン) in 1995 and whose other prominent examples are Turn A Gundam (Japanese: ∀(ターンエー) and Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion (Japanese: コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュ). GRobots has been described by critics as a collective effort from up and coming directors to diversify the anime offerings and open up japanese mentalities. Hideaki Anno, the godfather of the genre, was quoted, on an interview aired in TVTokyo as saying: "I was inspired by the underground club scene. Back then being gay was something you had to hide, I think [Neon Genesis] Evangelion changed that and made [it] more acceptable to be gay in Japan”.
>>
Rahxephon and Fafner are the preeminent EVA clones.
>>
Not only mecha, other anime shows like digimon tamers are also evangelion clones
>>
>>12259261
Is the G short for gay?
>>
>>12259304
I mean I guess...
>>
>>12259285
And this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozrl1QsNC4o
It has angels, including a Kaworu.
>>
>>12259276
You know fafner is only sort of but i swear that show is borderline transendentalistic which is not similar to Eva at all.
>>
File: shinji totally hetero 2.png (761KB, 992x738px) Image search: [Google]
shinji totally hetero 2.png
761KB, 992x738px
>>12258810
You have to score at least a 50% on the evangelion similarities chart
top scoring categories include reluctant pilot, abnormal cockpit, stationary home base / defensive oriented narrative, alien invasion, strong father figure, organic machine / ancient alien power source, cute one + weird one + old one harem dynamic (or a focused lovestory on one of the three), the potential destruction of mankind or the world, and a confusing ending.
So you have Rahxephon, Gasaraki, Fafner, Brain Powerd and Dual!. and Argento Soma if you stretch a little.
>>
>>12259418
underrated post
>>
>>12259261
can you link this quote?
>>
>>12258810
You have to have ayyliums or something similar, the robot has to be powered by the ayyliums, there needs to be suffering and there needs to be some sort of organization to fight those things+conspiracies fucking everywhere.
There.
>>
-school setting
-existentially challenged aliens
-psychological themes/focus on characters, not plot
>>
>>12260193
So Kamen Rider is an Evaclone?
>>
>>12258810
Is Big O an eva clone?

>Mechs in both shows are crucial to the plot

>2deep4u ending

>2deep4u concepts like what it means to be human, memories, and how to live with others

>they're both 26 episodes
>>
>>12258810
Well, generally you need to have a character-focused/psychological bent, be made in the nineties after Eva came out, and have aliens of some sort. After that the criteria becomes optional.

Most of the time the shows don't have a thing to do with Eva beyond the broadest, most trivial strokes, with a few exceptions. I think Rahxephon is the closest, but something like Brain Powerd couldn't be less alike with Eva.
>>
>>12260957
It's more like a reconstruction of whatever Eva deconstructed.
>>
>>12258810
EVA is the worst EVA.
>>
>>12260957
Big O is better than eva in that the females arent retarded little bitches. Dorothy is waifu-tier
>>
>>12259418
Let's test this definition.We'll use Argento Soma as an example.

It has: a defense oriented narrative, an alien invasion, and the potential destruction of the earth if you stretch it. That's 3/9 (organic refers to things containing carbon, Frank is Silicon based). And all of those are pretty much any Super Robot show ever. Fafner scores higher, but once again all of those elements have been common to the genre almost since it's inception. By that definition Great Mazinger is a Eva clone. And Jeeg. And Grendizer. And damn near every robot show ever.

That definition is total bullshit because it would make everything an Eva clone. Unless we want to start calling them Great Mazinger clones we should analyze shows on their own merits instead of writing them off via comparisons
>>
>>12259276
It's funny, because I've repeatedly seen people insist that RahXephon is nothing at all like Eva. Now, I realize it borrows heavily from Raideen as well (which I'll admit I haven't seem), but there's tons upon tons of parallels.

-Giant sentient "robot" of mysterious (at least to the viewer and most of the cast) origin.
-Events unfold along someone's plan to remake the world
-Soft-spoken, pale-skinned odd quiet girl of ambiguous relation to the protagonist.
-Some Dolem fights are almost identical to Angel fights from Eva. One that comes to mind is the one where the protagonist and his "robot" are absorbed into the enemy. He has visions for most of the episode, while the rest of the cast outside wrings their hands about what to do. And he tears himself free right before they're about to destroy both him and the enemy. The nature of the battles is basically the same as Eva too, though that applies to any MOTW show, so I'll not give that one its own entry.

There are several more, but it's been ages since I last watched RahXephon, so I'll just leave it at that.
>>
>>12260973
agreed
>>
>>12262701
Those are entirely superficial though.
>>
-Reluctant pilot
-Focus on psychological shit
-Bullshit about remaking the world or creating a new universe or whatever shit
-Creepy mysterious monsters with weird powers
-Copypasting Eva character (haruka is a fucking misato copypaste so yes rahxephon is an eva clone)
>>
>>12262701
>It's funny, because I've repeatedly seen people insist that RahXephon is nothing at all like Eva. Now, I realize it borrows heavily from Raideen as well (which I'll admit I haven't seem), but there's tons upon tons of parallels.

The similarities to Raideen are only superficial, in the design and attacks.

Everything else is fucking Eva.

>-Soft-spoken, pale-skinned odd quiet girl of ambiguous relation to the protagonist.

Rei is a clone of Shinji's mother.

Kuon is Ayato's biological mother.

NOPE TOTALLY DIFFERENT RITE
>>
File: snackio.jpg (1MB, 2282x1750px) Image search: [Google]
snackio.jpg
1MB, 2282x1750px
Westerners (mainly the Anglosphere) received a limited amount of anime until the early 2000s when torrenting and fansub groups really exploded onto the scene, so many western anime fans have ended up with an incomplete version of Japanese animation history based on the very few shows that were licensed and broadcast or sold here. Because their knowledge is incomplete it means their narrative is also wrong. Imagine a connect the dots puzzle, but in the copy of the book you were given 80% of the dots failed to print, so you end up drawing a completely different picture from how it actually looks. Here's the fiction that they believe:

From their perspective, the mecha genre started in the 60s-70s with Tetsujin/Mazinger/Voltron, and was nothing but a string of childish super robot shows for the next 20 years, except for Gundam and maybe Macross (note that they actually believe super and real are actual, existing subgenres/categories of mecha shows). Then Evangelion came out, which was an intentional critique of the super robot genre that introduced a mindblowing new, dark, deconstructive take on the genre, basically The Watchmen of super robots. It was created by Hideaki Anno, a man who hates otaku and otaku culture and made the show to spite them. It was so huge that the mecha genre then became a series of Eva clones, taking a dark and grittier turn, until it was 'saved' by either Gurren-Lagann or GaoGaiGar, depending on if the person you're talking to is a big idiot or a huge idiot. These shows 'took the genre back to its roots' and were the first to do so in years.

All of this is wrong of course. And it has been compounded by websites like ANN and Subatomic Brainfreeze which are staffed by people who have no knowledge of the medium they're writing about but are also the larger sources of its news, disseminating the info to a wider audience. As well as people contributing incorrect info to TVtropes which used to be popular.
>>
File: super and real.png (374KB, 476x627px) Image search: [Google]
super and real.png
374KB, 476x627px
>>12262832
>note that they actually believe super and real are actual, existing subgenres/categories of mecha shows
here we go again

Did nobody watch Robotics;notes where they openly made fun of the butthurt faggots who cry about how there's no such thing as real/super?
>>
>>12262851
>Real Robot Regiment
>Super Robot Taisen
>"there's no such thing as real/super"

There really should a word filter changing this to "I'm a colossal faggot" so that we can put the issue to rest.
>>
>>12262893
[Real] [Robot Regiment]
[Super] [Robot Wars]

fail moar faggot
>>
>>12262906
I want you to go compare the cast list of those games.
>>
>>12262893

"real" and "super" were invented by western anime fans. If you asked a japanese person about them they wouldn't know what you were talking about. Not to mention there is not a single satisfactory definition of either that anyone has ever been able to come up with, in years of arguing.
>>
>>12262916

Not really, no. The japanese came up with the term.

I'm pretty sure westerners only know that there "giant robots" and that's it.

/m/ is too infected by fan myopia. Do you people really think that the general public sees difference in "super" and "real" robots?
>>
>>12262916
>Super Robot Mazinger Z
>in the Japanese theme song
>in english
>"invented by western anime fans"

Nigga you serious?

>Real Robot
>used in a 90s SRW
>"invented by western anime fans"

Now you're just making shit up.

>If you asked a japanese person about them they wouldn't know what you were talking about.

Well, yeah. They don't speak english.

>"Not to mention there is not a single satisfactory definition of either that anyone has ever been able to come up with, in years of arguing"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Robot
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Robot

Just stop.
>>
File: 1420947362864.gif (3MB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
1420947362864.gif
3MB, 400x268px
>>12262916
>>12262911
>>12262893
>>12262832
>>
>>12262832
>From their perspective, the mecha genre started in the 60s-70s with Tetsujin/Mazinger
Wait, isn't this actually correct?
>>
>>12262851
Seriously go watch this show

Nerd boy who cosplays as Char has a stupid tirade over how WAHHHH YOU CAN'T DEFINE SUPER OR REAL ROBOT THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE AND NO SUCH THING AS SUPER OR REALS

And writes in his profile that he likes real robot anime
>>
>>12262916
>"real" and "super" were invented by western anime fans.
Well I guess SRWs is a western franchise! No wonder it's all in chinese!
>>
As far as the Real VS Super debate that's going on here, I don't see why it can't be put on a spectrum. It seems like people get too wound up over dividing things into two camps that they overlook series that take aspects from both real and super.
>>
I think the problem isn't that there's a difference between real vs super, it's that people are generally too divisive on some shows in what belongs to what.

When really the split for types of robot shows should be Hero vs Military. That's easy to distinguish then.
>>
>>12262964
>they overlook series that take aspects from both real and super.

Nope. Those are hybrid robots. Not overlooked at all.
>>
>>12262950

Yes, it's the only part that's correct. The idea that it was all toei shows from that point until 1996 isn't though.
>>
For a lot of people, Evangelion is their first mecha anime, so they tend assume it invented some common tropes of the genre, since that's where they saw them first.
>>
>>12263014
>people are ignorant about things they're not really interested in

News at 11, with B. Obvious and I. Schityunot
>>
File: kongming.jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kongming.jpg
22KB, 640x480px
>>12262942
>Mazinger Z theme song

There wasn't even a mecha genre when Mazinger Z came out. Are you saying that they predicted the future? Why would the lyrics have any relation to a genre that didn't exist at the time?

>used in a 90s SRW

For alliteration. Real Robot Regiment contains what you faggots would call "supers" anyway.

>Well, yeah. They don't speak english.

Hurr durr. I'm saying the Japanese don't know the super/real distinction because it's something westerners invented from their imagination. I have met Ryosuke Takahashi in person and he did not know what it was.

>posting western wikipedia pages when I said it was invented by westerners

Thanks for proving my point.

Don't even bother responding. You can't keep up. Same goes to anyone else who wants to argue "super" and "real" exist to me. You aren't on my level and you're only going to make a fool of yourself.
>>
>>12260973
thats because the women in EVA are very realistic and we all know real women are fucking shit tier

dorothy is a based as fuck robot
>>
File: Ryosuke-Takahashi-2[1].jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Ryosuke-Takahashi-2[1].jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>12263096
>"Are you saying that they predicted the future?"
>implying Go Nagai wasn't a visionary genius
Get out.

>used in a 90s SRW
>"For alliteration"
That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

>"I have met Ryosuke Takahashi in person and he did not know what it was"
He's a fictional character, a hardcore realfag and too old/out of touch to understand post-90s subgenres. Also, I've met Yoshiyuki Tomino in person and he thinks you're a fag.

>"posting western wikipedia pages when I said it was invented by westerners"
>"Thanks for proving my point."

You're right, my bad. It's totally true that everything mentioned on wikipedia was invented by the west. The east has no actual culture, traditions, language or phrases and is purely a fictional location that exists only within the realm of anime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seppuku
>>
>>12263303
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudoku
ftfy
>>
Put simply, an eva clone is a show that reminds the viewer of eva when it's described to them.

It doesn't actually have to be like Eva, after all Fafner is radically different when you go past the skin-deep details. It just has to sound like Eva.
>>
>>12263339
No, an Eva clone is any super robot show that was either demonstrably made after Eva or has an art style that one could mistake for having come out after Eva even if it predates NGE. As we all know, Evangelion completely and irrevocably changed robot cartoons and all of anime, and nothing has escaped its monstrous influence in that time. In the post-Eva world, the only way any show could get greenlit was to send their script and storyboards to the Shinseiki Council, a group of 12 shadowy Anno cultists who would scour the work for similarities to NGE and add more if they were found deficient. The Japanese anime-viewing community just couldn't accept anything that wasn't at least 40% blatantly stolen from Anno's seminal masterwork.

Eva invented biological "robots".
Eva invented robots, period.
Eva invented characters with insecurities.
Eva invented heroes reluctant to perform their "role".
Eva invented defense-oriented plots.
Eva invented abstract enemies.
Eva invented psychology.
Eva invented classical music.
Eva invented harems.
Eva invented older men with glasses.
Eva invented religious references and themes.
>>
>>12262832
Seeing that image and knowing that Jakioh is finally going to be translated someday is a happy, if strange, feeling.
>>
File: 1352826125978.jpg (210KB, 818x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1352826125978.jpg
210KB, 818x1170px
>>
>>12263417
>that Gekiganger III on the TV
>>
>>12258810

A mecha series that tries to push three main things overall:

-Importance of the psychological effect of battle on pilots, staff, and civilians
-Mecha/MOTW with a heavy bend towards organic/abomination
-Psuedo-religous theming
>>
>>12263303
Not him, but I have actually in real life met Ryosuke Takahasi. Or at least seen him talk at the other end of a theater. Nice guy.
>>
File: 009.jpg (595KB, 1097x1600px) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
595KB, 1097x1600px
I can't count how many times I've seen people who saw it on Netflix call Sidonia "Evangelion in space". Pretty much the only vaguely similar element is the chimeras, but they're barely in the anime. Otherwise, no psychological elements, no mystical stuff, nothing.
>>
File: rahxephon168.jpg (40KB, 720x480px)
rahxephon168.jpg
40KB, 720x480px
People think evangelion invented:

- robots that have sentience or aren't made of metal
- invading monsters that attack a base
- sad protagonists
- 'mindfuck endings' (endings with strange things)
- characters have 'psychology' (personalities)

this is why rahxephon gets compared to evangelion despite being a completely different show with zero demonstrable influence from evangeligay. it's a fucking romance anime for starters.
>>
>>12263601
>Megumi, Haruka and Kuon are Asuka, Misato, Rei copypastes
>no influence from eva
>>
>>12263538
>Evangelion in space
Goddamit It's fucking Muv-Luv in space, but even then you can't say one influenced the other when to my knowledge they're from around the same time period

Fuck ignorant shitters
>>
>>12263601

You could have just said Ideon or Zambot.
>>
>>12263694
>look at meeeeee, I can namedrop older shows than you
Except his post is about Eva and Rahxephon, are you retard? I see no way to change them for those without changing the point of the text.
>>
>>12263730
>*are you retarded?
>>
>>12263730

Rah came out in 2001, so--

--oh god. Has it really been 14 fucking years since then? Christ I feel old.
>>
getter is a Gurren Lagann ripoff
>>
>>12262851
It was cool, too bad that the show was shit.
>>
>>12260957
dorothy is better than rei/asuka/misato so yes
>>
File: 42275900_big_p1.jpg (612KB, 1102x930px) Image search: [Google]
42275900_big_p1.jpg
612KB, 1102x930px
>>
File: 42275900_big_p2.jpg (855KB, 1203x1201px) Image search: [Google]
42275900_big_p2.jpg
855KB, 1203x1201px
>>12269325
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFQpBTHj85Y

>リアルロボットアクション
>real robot action
>>
>>12269325
>>12269334
Which semen demon does its soul belong to and why is she sex incarnate?
>>
>>12269376
No idea.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=42275900
>>
The thing is that EVA also stretched out to video games. See: Chrono Crosshad an ex-Gainax employee heading it even, Xenogears
>>
>>12269631
>Xenogears
I've seen different people describe both Eva and Xenogears as trying to shove ten gallons of bad religious metaphors into a five gallon show/game. It's pretty apt.
>>
File: 1370282379708.jpg (41KB, 392x480px) Image search: [Google]
1370282379708.jpg
41KB, 392x480px
Is Fafner a Evaclone actually?
I remember watching it and having zero idea of what the fuck is going on.
I'd write it off to me being completely retarded, but I didn't have this kind of problem when I watched NGE, RahXephon and even fucking Betterman (that's not a Evaclone, but still pretty 2deep4u) before that.
Those shows were perfectly understandable, and the fucking Fafner with everything raping my brain because fuck you.

Should I give it another go or it's a plain bad show?
>>
>>12272429
The first ten or so episodes suffer an identity crisis of sorts. On the first watch, it kind of makes sense. You only know as much as Kazuki until the info dump. After that, it develops its own identity.

It does share ideas with Eva though, albeit those not being Eva-exclusive ideas.
>>
>>12272429
>Is Fafner a Evaclone actually?
It starts off very much like one but throws all of that out of the window once the writer changes at episode 12 or so.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 320x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 320x304px
>>12259351
>yfw your favorite show is from the Gay Robot genre
Does this mean I'm a robosexual?
>>
File: 384215-eva_mari_119119.jpg (321KB, 770x1000px) Image search: [Google]
384215-eva_mari_119119.jpg
321KB, 770x1000px
>>12260973
>>12268858
U wot m8?
>>
Gasaraki was a kind of bad NGE clone
>that fucking ending
>>
>>12263601

No, that is a false argument.

You keep obsessing over the ingredients when it is the dish that matters.

If you copy a recipe that includes garlic, no one in their right mind is going to say that the person whose recipe you are using "invented garlic". That's just fucking asinine. But you ARE copying the way those ingredients are used in the hope of creating a similar dish.
>>
>>12272429
Betterman might not be a straight up clone, but the influence is pretty damn clear.
>>
>>12260119
You're retarded. Literally.
>>
>>12273410
underrated post
>>
File: 1424285997745.gif (44KB, 362x332px) Image search: [Google]
1424285997745.gif
44KB, 362x332px
>>12273441
>rebuild
>>
>>12259418
So... Zeta Gundam?
>>
>>12274745
Don't you fucking start with me. We're talking wifus here, not OG Eva vs Rebuild.
>>
>>12263410

Is it? I hadn't heard that Jakioh was scanned beyond a few pages by an anon.
>>
>>12273689

This post is completely nonsensical and I'm going to use it as evidence for why food analogies as a form of argument should be banned forever.
>>
>>12274903
https://archive.moe/m/thread/12152385/#q12155612
It's part of Kyomu Senki which is now being translated.
>>
>>12274940
I hate food analogies as much as the next guy, but his argument is rock-solid.
>>
>>12259261
>>12260119
>>12273855
I love this board
>>
>>12258810
Basically, any show that whomever person calling it an "Eva Clone" doesn't like as much as they do like Neon Genesis Evangelion.
>>
File: 1369030789859.jpg (852KB, 1748x1796px) Image search: [Google]
1369030789859.jpg
852KB, 1748x1796px
Where's the equivalent that shows what Evangelion influenced?
>>
>>12259418
>>12261009
Scales aside, if a show it's a EVA clone it shows, like rahXephon does, there are shows that at first glance can look like EVA clones but they have little in common, like Bokurano
>>
>>12263634

>Megumi is nothing like Asuka
>Haruka is at best superficially like Misato, then SPOILERS
>Kuon actually has a personality
>ignoring Asahina completely

Try harder.
>>
File: what's going on in this thread.png (273KB, 546x375px) Image search: [Google]
what's going on in this thread.png
273KB, 546x375px
Man, this thread.
>>
File: 1421552872141.png (236KB, 605x578px) Image search: [Google]
1421552872141.png
236KB, 605x578px
>>12269325
>>12269334
>each time Eva defeat/ ate Angels, it got new abilities and armors

FUCKING FUND IT
>>
>>12259418
What, no. The hallmark of an Eva clone is pseudointellectualism.
>>
>>12258810
wasn't EVA supposed to be Oni and japs deity inspired in the original concept?

even unit02 looked like shin Getter
>>
RahXephon is not an eva clone, it's like you didn't actually watch either show.
>>
>>12276836
>yfw Anno's last big fuck you to the fans is to make the last rebuild an old school mecha show where 01 can Mega man powerups from angels
>>
File: Eva Inspired by and Inspirations.jpg (757KB, 1750x2750px) Image search: [Google]
Eva Inspired by and Inspirations.jpg
757KB, 1750x2750px
>>12276693
Here you go.
>>
>>12278268
What does Gamera have to do with Eva?
>>
>>12278991
Aside from it being tokusatsu? No idea.
>>
Eva is just an ultra man and UFO clone
>>
>>12278268
>>12278991
A lot of those listed as being "influenced" really don't make fit. It's like whoever made this thought that anything that ever had a conspiracy plot or was psychological could only have been inspired by Eva (cause Eva is the source only source for these themes obviously)
>>
File: Evangelion - Gintama.jpg (238KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Evangelion - Gintama.jpg
238KB, 1440x1080px
Rahxephon is an interesting case as there's a full spectrum of opinions
>>12263601 >>12262823 >>12262701

You have persons who deny any link with Evangelion, denying even that Eva could have inspired anything
Other consider that those are just 'common tropes' found everywhere else
Some recognize that it is 'inspired' by Evangelion but insist it follow its own way.
Other go on saying it have more relation with other series that do not carry the "copycat market" connotation
Some are in denial, focusing on the difference or rewording the truth in the hope it fade away
There's those who know Rahxephon's similarity can't possibly be accidental.
And those who don't think copycat make any difference

To me it is possible to accidentally copy rough some idea from a few other story.
It is less likely to accidentally copy many idea from several show.
It is impossible to accidentally copy finely many ideas that only appear in one other show.
It is stupid to pretend it wasn't intentional when only two story on Earth share a set of ideas plural that can be described with extended details.
And it's downright insulting to pretend it is inspired by another series through superficial similarity to hide that it was intentional to ride on the Evangelion wave.

I wish anime were less market driven.
>>
>>12260357
some of them

gaim has some similaritys
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.