[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the best Zabi and why is it Dozle? >that lovable idiot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: dozle.jpg (62KB, 1273x715px) Image search: [Google]
dozle.jpg
62KB, 1273x715px
Who is the best Zabi and why is it Dozle?

>that lovable idiot personality
>a big softy
>cares for his family
>pilots the Big Zam
>dies an honorable death in combat
>>
File: audrey_7960.jpg (89KB, 240x393px) Image search: [Google]
audrey_7960.jpg
89KB, 240x393px
How would Mineva react to her family if she met them? How would they react to her? Would they approve of Banagher?
>>
>>12187147
Considering Dozle attacked Banagher and shouted at Riddhe "WHO IS CALLING ME FATHER!!", Dozle is an overprotective dad.
>>
>>12187166
To be fair, Riddhe should have never of called him father in the first place because she rejected you and that's creepy.
>>
>>12187166
>>12187174
When did this happen?
>>
Dozle really is the best
>>
>>12187299
Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn.
>>
>>12187166
Can you blame him?
>>
You forgot

>taps Haman's sister as a piece of ass on the side.
>>
>>12187130
Dozle is best Zabi, no contest.
>>
It's Dozle 'cause he isn't a fucking crazy prick.
>>
>>12187130
You can't not love this guy after reading the Origin. He's the second most adorable big guy I've seen in any mecha after Hiromi from Patlabor.
>>
>>12187147
Imagine how Mineva would have turned out of she was raised by Dozle. She would be kawaii as fuck instead of dead on the inside.
>>
>>12188091
I'm guessing the whole 'dead on the inside' thing comes primarily from the fact that her family was killed off shortly after she was born, and everyone who raised her also died.

So yeah, Dozle being alive would have been a big deal for her.

One thing I always liked about Dozle was his commitment to Garma. He truly believed that Garma was a bright future for the Zabi family, and he wanted Char to pay for killing him. Plus, if you start as Garma's Zeon in Gihren's Greed then you get Dozle as your adviser.
>>
>>12188104
If you watch again, you'll see that Garma was always the top choice for Degwin and Dozle. Even Kycilia was more swayed by letting Garma be the future Zeon leader than Gihren. After Garma dies, you see how sad Degwin gets, and he even had a change of heart about the whole war stuff.

I wonder how better would UC be if Char didn't get Garma killed.
>>
>>12187354
I remember that.
It was pretty amusing.
>>
>>12187147
Considering she turned out so well Haman and Char were somehow the best possible parents.
>>
I'm a fucking feddie and even I think Dozle is best Zabi, guy looks out for his troops, feels sad about the lives lost under his command, and even admits (all be it late) that Operation British was a fuck up ethics wise.
>>
Garma>Glemy>Dozle> Gihren>Mineva>Sasro>Kycilia>Degwin
>>
>>12189697
He probably knew if he said something about Operation British back before or right after it happened he would find all the food in his fridge replaced with bombs.
>>
>>12189807
He'd eat them and survive anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 640x1136px
>>12187130
Gotta say, I'm not a fan of The Origin's take on the Zabis. They seem a lot more evil in this adaption than they did in the original anime.

For instance, in the original the Zabis grieve hard for [spoilers]Garma[/spoilers] (except for Gihren of course). Yet in The Origin [spoilers]Kyclia kills her brother, despite later freaking out over Gihren killing Degwin.[/spoilers] and noone seems to care, except for Dozle.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.