[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting weird vibes from Mick Jack this episode. Is she just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

Getting weird vibes from Mick Jack this episode. Is she just being Klim's mom to make sure he doesn't do something retarded, or is she warping his mind to make him a Chronicle Asher loser?

well this episode was fun. White flag scene didn't go to well
>>
I loved Mask's exchange with Klim during the scene where they go over the attack plan.

The Mack Knife clapping along with Mask after the sarcastic boot-licking talk was just too much.
>>
File: 1414411316759.jpg (114KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1414411316759.jpg
114KB, 1920x1080px
>dem not-Zakus with the Amerians.

Muh dick.
>>
>>11841340
>getting weird vibes from Mick Jack.

you implying she may not be what she seems?
http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=47599806
>>
>>Mick Jack is Klim's mom
>G-Self kills Mick Jack
Klim's Counterattack movie confirmed.
>>
So, as far as plans go. Is flying your best pilots into an enemy fleet without suppressing fire or any method of jamming the enemy's HOMING MISSILES HOLY SHIT under the guise of pretending to surrender(which is a war crime) and carrying a big fucking white flag the worst thing you could actually do?
>>
>>11841340
Damn, Barara is tiny!
>>
>>11841545
dem itty bitty titties

fucking bite size
>>
>>11841457
Well, he didn't space himself in hopes that the enemy would take pity on him. That's something I guess.
>>
>>11841457

He generally seems to prefer solving such matters without shooting people.
>>
>>11841424
She was like a mother to him.
>>
>>11841457
>which is a war crime
Well, who knows how geneva conventions go in the future, especially post a world that has been so ravaged by war that its survivors resorted to cannibalism. That said, perfidy in general, as stated in articles 37 through 39 of the Geneva convention, is in fact an illegal act of war, but really, there's no space court there that's going to judge them if they succeeded.

More to the point, it's fairly clear that taking out a vital command structure in a surprise assault may have been much more effective than a full-on attack against a force that is not only larger than yours and presumably more technologically advanced, but also holds the superior position on the elliptical.

>suppressing fire
minvosky particles means long range combat in space isn't very effective; some UC-era tech like the photon eye may be useful, but it's fairly clear the Earth ships don't have that capability

>jamming
Moonrace young guy specifically mentions jamming, but jamming would be counterproductive, as combat-levels of minovsky particles would give away the operation.
>>
>>11841457
Mask said it himself that Klim is a dumbass. So take of that what you will.
>>
>>11841785
Pot, meet kettle
>>
>>11841774
Yes, the reasoning behind the plan was sound, but there are a few large holes. Say they succeeded, took down the enemy leadership, they're now sitting in the middle of an enemy fleet with no real defense. This isn't as simple as shooting the head and killing the body, you're dealing with scared human beings in superior weaponry. The fight or flight impulse would surely cause a few ships to open fire, which really would have been enough to inflict casualties, which could also lead to a surge in morale for the Spacenoids. When your idea of a surprise attack leaves you with no real fail safe, it's not a very good plan. If it weren't for the G-self and the Knifes, the operation would have amounted to nothing more than a suicide run.

As for the lack of suppressing fire, there is no reason the ranged units like the Arcane, Hecate, and Grimoire couldn't have stayed in the rear with the G-self and supported the advancing force. If Klim had put some actual thought into the plan, he would have at least had a formation with the Knifes on his sides, and the rest of the team a relatively safer distance behind them, and if anybody had expected homing missiles (which you really should have, since even the Earthnoids have them), they might have been able to protect the lead units long enough to take the Spacenoid flagship.

Honestly though, considering how much combat in G-Reco seems to rely on Minovsky Particles, you would think that they have some mechanism to deploy them quickly and remotely, even with just a small platoon of MS. Also, nobody seems real confident at engaging an enemy battleship without particles, mainly because of the threat of missiles, so trying to fake a surrender without any real evidence of said surrender is foolish.

Basically, Klim is a complete moron, and so is everybody else for even humoring him.
>>
File: moonships.jpg (73KB, 1083x561px) Image search: [Google]
moonships.jpg
73KB, 1083x561px
>>11841813
>which really would have been enough to inflict casualties,
Perhaps, but we're going down the road of presumptions for which we don't really know a whole lot of in-universe information about. Regardless, the disruption of command and control elements is a vital part of modern strategy, especially if you will have no opportunity to do so in a pitched battle.

>relatively safer distance
Distances in space, especially with the specter of minovsky particles, are not like distances on a planet; accuracy is clearly extremely hard to maintain BVR, and we're talking about maybe 5 to 10,000 km or greater distances, given the size of Sankt Porto compared to where the group started combat.

> if anybody had expected homing missiles
Klim reasoned that people wouldn't shoot at a white-flag-bearing enemy (which is in of itself a war-crime)

>they have some mechanism to deploy them quickly and remotely
Stealth in space is a very dubious topic, primarily due to the fact that generation of heat by mechanisms and organisms make them practically impossible to hide; more to the point, release of minovsky particles would instantly give away the entire mission, rendering it a moot point.

>nobody seems real confident at engaging an enemy battleship without particles, mainly because of the threat of missiles
No, full-on combat would not have worked because the moon fleet occupies the advantageous position above the elliptical and has a superior force. In such situations, subterfuge and asymmetric combat are the correct and logical solution.
>>
>>11841813
It's not sound to begin with, and it was shown in the episode itself. You don't jump to conclusion that an unknown enemy would negotiate in your term or follow your rules of combat. That's the fatal flaw and they ended up embrassing themselves. That's how to lose badly in battle.
>>
>>11841340

Considering that Klim is the son of the Amerian President, it'd be imperative for her to make sure he doesn't do anything retarded since Aida, who is the daughter of the Inspector General and having her being very overeager is bad enough as is.
>>
>>11841457
>(which is a war crime)

>war crime
>against literal moon people that came out of the darkside of the moon
>>
File: welcometotheparty.jpg (65KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
welcometotheparty.jpg
65KB, 1440x900px
>>11841340
>>
>>11841340
Doesn't Mick want Klim Nick's Dick?
>>
>>11843579

she seems delightful.
>>
>>11841785
> Mask
> reasonable unbiased judgment
Pick one
>>
>>11841785
Says the dumbass who's gotten every shiny new mech trashed
>>
>>11844237
that's got nothing to do with being a dumbass, just a shitty pilot

klim's a better pilot who survived against the elf bullock in the inferior montero
>>
File: Awkward as fuck.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Awkward as fuck.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
This elevator ride made me laugh for some reason.

>>11841545
Fun size!
>>
>>11844237
Why does everyone keep railing on Mask? The guy goes up against a vastly more powerful MS that pulls new tricks out of its ass every time they fight.
>>
>>11844241
Imagine if one of them farted.
>>
>>11844269
Looking at Barara's face, I would say she would be the one to do it.
>>
g-reco is turning out to be strangely self-aware for a children's anime. mask sucking, acknowledged, klim being an idiot, acknowledged, aida being useless, acknowledged. kind of sucks belri is so underdeveloped though when everyone else is turning out to be much more flawed and detailed.
>>
So was Bell actually intending to go along with the "hey let's blow up the Towasangan's flagship!" plan? Or was he there to make sure that Klim/Mask wouldn't start shit had the plan not immediately fallen apart?
>>
>>11844241
>>11844269
>>11844300
The scent is really ovewhelming!
>>
>>11841340
I think she plays along with him because she actually cares about him and the sex is good.
>>
I want a Barara.
>>
>>11844456
get in line
>>
>>11844456

I feel I need to catch up on this show

how far in does Barara show.
>>
>>11844473
Ep 9
>>
>>11844407
The characters do act their age too, and have very little military sense.
>>
>>11841813
>and so is everybody else for even humoring him.

Hey now Mask and Barara are just coming along to solidify the joined front initiative they know how ass backwards the plan is.
>>
>>11843579
how'd you mess up that screenshot so much
>>
>>11844407
Only thing Bellri has gotten is his religious fanaticism the realization that hes not playing some game do to Dellensen's death and gradually feeling at home with the Megafauna.
>>
>>11841813
Mask and Barara were probably hoping one of the missiles would hit Genius Boy in the face.
>>
File: IWASSPINNINFREEWHOAOHOHOHHHOH.jpg (6KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
IWASSPINNINFREEWHOAOHOHOHHHOH.jpg
6KB, 250x140px
>>11844242

I want to say these three below are just the same fag who has to buttblast every char clone in existence for some reason.
>>11841795
>>11844226
>>11844237
>>
>>11844407
Bellri is very much into the SU-Cordist religion and he's easy going and fun, but a good soldier under the klutz facade, notice how apt he is in martial arts (every time he gets pulled into a fight he outclasses his opponents) and how focused on killing his mind is (firing directly into the cockpit as soon as possible, by instinct).
>>
>>11845073
I take offense because I like CCA Char, Treize and Asher.

Mask just a ham-eating idiot
>>
>>11841545
She is a grill you know. They are generally smaller than men.
>>
>>11845088
To be fair to Mask, the only time he really acted incompetent was when he rushed the Megafauna by himself when he found it while out on patrol, and his desperation is understandable since that was right after his first major failure and humiliation. If Bellri and the G-Self weren't there, all of Mask's failures would be victories.
>>
File: char bullshitting again.png (1MB, 961x722px) Image search: [Google]
char bullshitting again.png
1MB, 961x722px
>>11846037
>>
>>11846075
The trouble is, Bellri is some kind of autistic savant at piloting MS. He's the best pilot we've seen so far that isn't Dellensen, AND he has a monster of a MS no one really knows the full extent of.
>>
>>11846083
That just compounds it. I wasn't disagreeing, see filename.
>>
>>11846083
>Bellri is some kind of autistic savant at piloting MS

Are you even watching the show? He's at the top of his class in a school that's all about training MS combat engineers and his family situation is driving him to excell as well. He's no savant.
>>
>>11846131
No, Luin is the top of the class. Bellri's coasting on his talents and doesn't pay attention to the lectures at all.
>>
>>11846167
>Bellri's coasting on his talents and doesn't pay attention to the lectures at all.

You don't skip grades without knowing your shit already, man. And Bellri clearly demonstrated that he does know his shit inside-out in episode one.
>>
>>11846182
Bellri's demonstrated that he's memorized the textbook. He doesn't bother to read the last five pages of that Turn A manual. He's a born genius, which resulted in his "go with the flow" attitude and his tendency to believe that everything will work out somehow, which got Dellensen killed.
>>
>>11846194
> He doesn't bother to read the last five pages of that Turn A manual.

Because he ran out of time and kind of had to concentrate on not getting shot.

Not everyone's Jesus Yamato and can take their time to rewrite a giant robot's OS in mid-combat, you know.
>>
>>11841340

Basara best character design. I hope she gets to commit atrocities.
>>
>>11846968
I hope she doesn't, to subvert that overused trope.
>>
every time I hear the name mick jack I imagine klim as keith richards
>>
>>11841340
Or maybe they are just fucking.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.