[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super /m/ahou Shoujo Wars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 65

File: Nanoha all.jpg (3MB, 3484x2455px) Image search: [Google]
Nanoha all.jpg
3MB, 3484x2455px
In the previous thread >>10916765 we started a discussion about what was the most /m/agical girl series. Then, we began brainstorming a Super /m/ahou Shoujo Wars game. >>10925632

Series List:
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
Galaxy Fraulein Yuna
Vividred Operations
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Beat Angel Escalayer (badly censored to "holding hands")
Cutie Honey
Wedding Peach
Infinite Stratos
Prisma Illya
Robot Girls Z
Symphogear
Madoka
Date-a-Live
RWBY
D4 Princess
Strike Witches
Kannazuki no Miko (characters only)
Macross (characters only; specifically singers)

Non /m/:
Sailor Moon
Pretty Cure
Card Captor Sakura
Fancy Lala
Senran Kagura
Heaven's lost property
Dai Mahou Touge

Maybe:
Hayate the Combat Buttler
Full Metal Panic
Panty and Stocking
Kampfer
>>
File: Sailor Moon.jpg (2MB, 1500x1065px) Image search: [Google]
Sailor Moon.jpg
2MB, 1500x1065px
>>10928545
Story and Events:
Nanoha serves as the backbone of the plot. TSAB is dealing with problems in various dimensions and recruits the magical girls that they run into.
Handsome dude from Utena hits on everyone.
Cure Sunny(?) meets Nanoha, Hibikia and other mech-inspired heroines.
Cutie Honey meshes well with Happiness Charge Precure because of costume gimmick.
Sailor Moon saves the day all the time.
The noise is somehow connected to Evolutionary Invasion Objects.
Fancy Lala masters musical fighting with the help of Symphogear
Chibi Usa befriends Vivio
Tuxedo Mask references Amuro, has Rose Bits.
Tuxedo Mask contrasts with Sailor Moon. She introduces herself, he doesn't
Ami is broken-tier support. Bubble spray has a debuff.
Nanoha is a Gundam.
Tuxedo Mask synchronizes well with Nanoha (combo attack) where they don't need to talk to do the combo attack. Double entendres about being in her. Some character mishears for hilarity:
>Wow, how are they able to fight together so well despite them being complete strangers
>Tuxedo Mask looks like he knew exactly what Nanoha-san is gonna do, it's like he's inside her and can hear her thoughts or something
>Another character misheard that
>What? He's inside her?
>>
File: Vividred.png (3MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Vividred.png
3MB, 1680x1050px
>>10928551
Escalayer has power up by hand holding. You can either choose to make her hand hold exclusively Kyohei or let other characters hold her hand to power her up. When she loses, the enemy grabs her hand and she automatically powers up. There's a locked room with what's clearly sex noises coming out. One of the younger magical girls asks what's happening. An older girl tells her that they're holding hands inside.
Macross girls (and all of Fire Bomber) sing in battle alongside the Symphogear cast. Ranka has a magical girl uniform. Also Minmay, Sheryl, and Ranka can use holosuits for transformation sequences.
Vividred Operations has game original Vivid forms for any pair of girls. Akane's little sister also gets vivid powers, pink in her case:
Canon Vivids: Vividblue, Vividgreen, Vividyellow, Vividred.
Original Vivids: Red+Pink, Blue+Green, Blue+Yellow, Blue+Black, Blue+Pink, Green+Yellow, Green+Black, Green+Pink, Yellow+Black, Yellow+Pink, Black+Pink and finally, all 6 combined. Someone think of names for these vivids (or ask >>>/u/ they might have already done it.)
Dimensional Quakes from Date-A-Live jumpstart Fate/Hollow Ataraxia plot and those result in multidimensional shenanigans like in SRW Z.
>>
File: Symphogear.jpg (726KB, 1950x840px) Image search: [Google]
Symphogear.jpg
726KB, 1950x840px
>>10928554
One enemy faction wants to destroy magic.
One enemy faction wants to destroy technology.
Original villains are collaborating with canon villains to make them stronger.
Some of the magical girls end up fighting each other. In some cases it's because of misunderstanding (Original heroine has a similar power signature to the powered up villains) and in other cases its because the magical girls were captured and brainwashed by some villains.
IS and Vivids are powered by the same technology. Manifestation Engines are their reactors.
The Belka from Nanoha and ancient humans from Symphogear are the same thing.
Incubators (Madoka) are active in multiple realities and using different enemy factions to get despair.
Second division from Symphogear is for the TSAB what MiB is for aliens.
Neuroids and Alone were created by the same ancient civilization, Neuroids to destroy magic civilizations and Alone to judge science ones.
The Holy Grial from Fate/ was created as a connection to Sora no Otoshimono Monolith so are the wishes from megucas.
The people from the Synapse and the Custos are one and the same and maybe the creators of Neuroids and Alones.
>>
File: RemWalp2.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
RemWalp2.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>CTRL+F
>"Dream Hunter Rem"
>0 results
Really, /m/? Super /m/ahou Shoujo Wars without one of the best girls?
>>
>RWBY
>no Corrector Yui (the truly most /m/agical girl)

Eh, I always wanted to do something like this with battleship/space opera series. Good luck for you.

Also, how the hell Strike Witches would work in this.
>>
>>Non /m/
>>Heaven's lost property

Don't they have gynoids and /m/ as fuck weapons though?

Also >>10928558
>>
File: Doing the Marble Screw.jpg (71KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Doing the Marble Screw.jpg
71KB, 640x480px
>>10928545
Oh, we're continuing the discussion? Nice.

>>10928554
Make Honoka (Cure White) explain that Escalayer's power comes from hand holding to the younger mahou shoujo
>>
>>10928551
Isn't Precure the "Gundam" of this game? considering they also have multiple meta series like Gundam
>>
>>10928568
Her power's confined to the internet though. I'm sure we can bs something, but still.
>>
>>10928588
Nah, not really. It's more like the Super Sentai or KR in that the various seasons don't share the same universe unless its a direct sequel. Gundam is more interconnected.
>>
>>10928545
ironically there is an anime called Mahou Shoujo Taisen and its currently airing
>>
>>10928606
Wasn't that a bunch of shorts?
>>
File: Rayearth5.jpg (90KB, 642x474px) Image search: [Google]
Rayearth5.jpg
90KB, 642x474px
Also, you included KnM, but no Rayearth?
>>
File: 5cf.jpg (16KB, 224x219px) Image search: [Google]
5cf.jpg
16KB, 224x219px
>RWBY
>>
>>10928556
Optional Gameplay elements:
Clothing damage can be in the game if we want to go full fanservice. However, none of Queen's Blade style press a button during the battle animation kind of pseudo arcade style. If we're going for lots of fanservice, I want to watch it. If we want to go beyond fanservice and turn it into an eroge, then we won't have to tone down Escalayer.

>>10928558
>"Dream Hunter Rem"
>>10928568
>Corrector Yui (the truly most /m/agical girl)
>>10928619
>Rayearth
>>10928606
>Mahou Shoujo Taisen
Added.

>>10928585
Moved. I haven't seen most of these series, this is as much a way for me to build a backlog as it is a fun thing to brainstorm.

Our series list is getting a little full though. So I think it's time to split the game into several entries. Nanoha has 3-5 series depending on if you count the manga. Precure has 10 series if we don't count the one that currently airing. Sailor moon has 5 series. These three will be the regulars through the entire series, basically the Gundam, Getter and Mazinger of S/m/SW.

Plot idea. Nanoha movies happen in-universe. The characters go on a date to the movies. Appropriate pairs, threesome, foursomes, and moresomes just so happen to pick the same movie to watch.
>>
>Non /m/
>Heaven's lost property

the angeloids are cyborgs that not counting the artificial human avatars the people of the synapse use
>>
>no KLK
>>
>>10928646
For Precure, I believe we should restrict ourselves to the first season (Futari wa) and the new anniversary season (Happiness Charge).

I have no qualms with replacing Happiness Charge with Smile for Smile's mech scene and Cure Sunny. Heck, it has practically zero plot, so it won't be too hard to integrate it into the plots of other series.

If you want to use Nanoha and heavily involve the TSAB, restricting it to StrikersS or maybe Vivid would be best. The movies would make sense as biographies that way too.
>>
>>10928674
>StrikerS
>movie stages as one/two short mission backstory
>>
So guys, how about making this into a quest on /tg/ as a test run of the story? There's a Gundam 0083 Quest and an SRW Quest there, so there's no harm in trying!
>>
>>10928688
The details still need to be hammered out of course. This isn't anywhere near a final list.
>>
>>10928545
>Maybe:
>Full Metal Panic
I don't understand...
what does FMP have to do with magical girls?
>>
>>10928646
I don't think we have enough plot to fill 5 games, but that would be the natural way to split those up.
Game 1: Nanoha, Sailor Moon, Futari wa Pretty Cure, Futari wa Pretty Cure Max Heart, Futari wa Pretty Cure Splash Star
Game 2: Nanoha A's, Sailor Moon R, Yes! PreCure 5, Yes! PreCure 5 GoGo!
Game 3: Nanoha StrikerS. Sailor Moon S, Fresh Pretty Cure!, HeartCatch PreCure!
Game 4: Nanoha Vivid, Sailor Moon Super S, Suite PreCure, Smile PreCure!
Game 5: Nanoha Force, Sailor Moon Stars, Dokidoki! PreCure, HappinessCharge PreCure!

The Precures have the crossover movies, so close to the end of each game, you can have previous precures show up as one-off guests for the mission covering that movie.

However, If we're sticking to one game, >>10928674 has a pretty good idea.

>>10928688
Seriously? I haven't even caught up with ZeonQuest and BrightQuest! Are they any good?
>>
>>10928688
i dont even know how a quest with that many characters will work
>>
>>10928705
Ask Cosgrove + archelon + Hexer to handle it. They know their stuff. Go to #ques/tg/enerals on rizon
>>
>>10928545
>>10928695
It's mostly because Nobunagun was tossed out as a suggestion there and it'd be great to see Sousuke and Shio interacting.
>>
>>10928696
The 0083 quest seems like it's going into Advance of Zeta territory.
>>
>>10928695
It was a proposal from the previous thread. Myself and at least one other anon assumed that it was so that we could have Bonta-kun running around with the Magical girls. See below:

>>10925833
>-Toss in Full Metal Panic and Nobunagun, just for hilarity involving Shio and Sousuke.
>>10925850
>Bonta-kun only, I assume?
>>10925874
>I imagine Bonta-Kun is optional but for the most part the guys from Mythril will be on foot and use the ASs for major battles against the bigger enemies.
>>
File: Nanoha.png (3MB, 2149x3035px) Image search: [Google]
Nanoha.png
3MB, 2149x3035px
>>10928705
I have an idea. Have an original heroine that's controlled by the players. She also ends up serving as a battlefield commander. Stuff like how David Lister could give orders to his teammates and other teams, but he didn't micromanage them. Occasionally the perspective will shift when sticking to the OC isn't beneficial.

During non-battle scenes, the players' choices will result in different story elements happening, this will primarily be shipping related, the OC can encourage or discourage certain pairings, help resolve jealousy, convince girls to "hold hands," 'sexualize or don't sezualize the precures,' and other things like that. However, the OC can also help change the timeline in certain cases, sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse. Want Nephrite and Naru to live happily ever after, figure out how to change his loyalties earlier. Try something a little to ambitious? Get caught in an ambush and get your team beat up really badly and lose a major objective. Also, when facing multiple threats at the same time, the OC decides how to split the party.

However, this doesn't resolve the massive amount of spells, skills, and special abilities that you'll have at your disposal due to the sheer number of girls (and some guys) in the party.
>>
>>10928772
I really suggest you guys have your idea looked at by QTGs then.
>>
>>10928545
I've actually have thought and dreamt about how I would do this a lot. Heres my "core list"(theres room for more shows to be added)

Sailor Moon(covering at least the first season to the first arc of Stars)
Cutey Honey(70's, Flash, or Re)
Precure Max Heart
Precure 5/GoGo
Fresh Precure
Heartcatch Precure
Suite Precure
Nanoha Strikers
Madoka Magica
Symphogear

Ideas
-Sailor Moon's plot is akin to Alpha series treatment of UC gundam where the plots of the dark kingdom,Black moon ,Infinity and Dream arcs are occuring simultaneously,Beryl,Demand and Nehelenia team up.
-The TSAB is aware of and are enemy of several of the precure villain factions(Nighmare,Eternal,Labrynth,)
-Jail, Profesor Sabaku, and Profesor Tomoe team up. Jail also works for Eternal
-There has to be a stage where you fight Chibusa as Black Lady,Hotaru as Mistress 9 and Vivio as Saint Kaiser at the same time.
-Mami is saved from her canon death.Charlotte gets hit by purification powers causing her to retreat. Mami is taken out of play for a while later by taking Nanoha's attack from an anti-magic drone(from the fashback in strikers) and sent of to Mid hospital for part of the game.
-Setsuna(Fresh Precure) and Ellen(Suite Precure) have their heel-face turns at about the sametime.Kyoko Sakura also mellows out around at this time. All three of them end up joining the team together.Sayaka Miki of course distrusts them.
-Sayaka and Kyoko are saved from witchification/death by Octavia getting puriffication curtesy of Sailor Moon and/or the Heartcatch Precures.Charlotte shows back up after this and is completely purified turning back into Nagisa.
-Noise from Suite Precure is linked to Madoka's plot since he's an embodiment of despair
>>
File: 1385452049092.png (301KB, 740x741px) Image search: [Google]
1385452049092.png
301KB, 740x741px
>>10928545
>RWBY
>>
>>10928883

I must be one of the few (at least here) who actually enjoys it. There's some cool weapon designs and fights, most of the characters aren't annoying and it's moderately funny. Some good music used during it too. I think it's kind of nice that such a small studio can push out their own show, free of any kind of interference (that I'm aware of at least, though I haven't checked). It's not amazing visually or anything, but the animation is pretty smooth for the fights so I don't really care.
>>
OP has super shit taste
>>
>>10928545
>No Wedding Peach
>No Akazukin Chacha
>No Mahoujin Guru Guru
>No Rayearth
>Only one Nagai series

4/10 wouldn't buy.
>>
>Honey's father Tabane, Ryoko and Isshiki worked building technology and the manifestation engine through it was mostly Isshiki idea before departing ways
>The used some reverse engineer TSAB technology, this means Honey, the Symphogears and IS use similar tech to the devices
>The manifestion engine is also use to power Kadingir
>The IS were designed to combat dimensional and space threats

yay or nay?
>>
>>10928646
Eroge would be too much. It's hard enough creating sprites, story scenes, and attack animations, we don't want to add sex scenes and HCG into the mix.
>>
File: 1378757259167.jpg (68KB, 459x398px) Image search: [Google]
1378757259167.jpg
68KB, 459x398px
>>10928696
>Game 3: Nanoha StrikerS. Sailor Moon S, Fresh Pretty Cure!, HeartCatch PreCure!
>best Nanoha and best Precure all in one game
FUCK YEAH
>>
>>10928878
Too much precure. Having multiple series is fine, but five is too many. Keep it down to two or three.
>>
File: 02282013_arjuna.jpg (39KB, 301x301px) Image search: [Google]
02282013_arjuna.jpg
39KB, 301x301px
h-hey, guys, can I join..?
>>
>>10929157
Max Heart would basically just be here post series without plot(King of Darkness might be resurected appear as a boss) and is mainly included because I want the original precure team included. 5,Fresh,Heartcatch and Suite all important in my plans for crossovers with Madoka.I have considered dropping 5 or making it post series though as it's the least important. Then again I've also considered adding Splash Star(post series,no plot). I want to add Dokidoki but then I'd feel like I'd have to Smile which I dont want.

Doesnt matter right now. I couldnt even begin on such a thing until SRW Eternity game maker exists.Even then I'd have to find somebody to make sprites for me.
>>
>>10929262
There's Simulation RPG Construction, but you'ld probably be better off waiting for Eternity.
>>
>>10929276
Why not make a simple version of this as a Quest on /tg/?
>>
>>10929313
people already suggested, i wont mine playing it too
>>
>>10929320
You could bring this up on the quest generals thread too.

>>32697074
>>
>>10929323
My bad.

>>>/tg/32697074
>>
File: NONONO.jpg (32KB, 594x638px) Image search: [Google]
NONONO.jpg
32KB, 594x638px
>>10929323
>>10929342
i rather not be the quest master through
>>
>>10929355
Then go post the idea and probably have Cosgrove look into it since he's the king of fanfic quests.
>>
>>10928940
Thank you anon. Coming from you that's a compliment.

>>10928954
Wedding Peach is, read the OP more carefully. Rayearth was added in a later post. The others can be added as well. What other Nagai show would you like?

>>10928955
Sounds good.

>>10929125
Yeah, the eroge idea really won't work, unless someone decides to turn this into fanfiction instead of a game. Even so, there's no chance that we'll make this into a game unless SRWE happens, even then I find it unlikely. Quest thread or fanfiction is the best that we can hope for from this. And if we're being realistic the brainstorm is the best that we'll get from this.

>>10929262
Are you me?

>>10929190
Sure, why not? Earth Maiden Arjuna can be in. What does she bring to the game?
>>
>>10929794
>What does she bring to the game?

Cool enemies who actually aren't bad (Raja), weird environmental messages and fucking awesome music.

As weird as it seems could work a bit with Robot Girls Z (because of the energy source thing) and shocking value with the SCIENCE series because basically she's a divinity.

She also has a kind of giant robot, anyway.
>>
>>10929794
>Are you me?
I was talking about my own ideas.>>10928878 which somebody questioned here >>10929157.
>>
File: ????_76?_?15?.jpg (504KB, 821x1199px) Image search: [Google]
????_76?_?15?.jpg
504KB, 821x1199px
>SnO
Please no.

Unless it's linked with other SUFFERING series...
>>
>>10929968
Just messing with you, but I'm glad that there are other people that have thought about this before.
>>
File: Ch30002.jpg (713KB, 1051x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Ch30002.jpg
713KB, 1051x1500px
Secret character.
>>
File: youainttheonlycarinthistown.jpg (164KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
youainttheonlycarinthistown.jpg
164KB, 640x360px
>>10928545
Utena is /m/?
I've always thought of it as more /o/
>>
CCS and original Nanoha both have capture plots, those could interact.

Also, Yuuno-kun and Uso-kun should interact for hilarity
>>
File: Platinum_the_Trinity_(3).jpg (835KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Platinum_the_Trinity_(3).jpg
835KB, 1280x1024px
some plot ideas and character suggestions

>adding Platinum the trinity to the mix

Platinum travels from the future via The boundary shenanigans (you know "the place where the various timelines intersect")

Add some plot points by revealing the existence of a dark future where most of the world is destroyed in the First War of Magic by the Blackbeast (blazblue plot) rendering useless the efforts and dreams of the other girls for a better future.This intersects with Sailor Moon plot where Chibi Moon remember a time of chaos and carnage before the ascension of Neo-Queen Serenity but the details about this time are missing and forgotten

>adding Hazama as enemy for Platinum, and because you want Hazama trolling mahou shoujos

After being sealed in the boundary by Hakumen (at the end of the first war), Hazama is accidentally released by Jail Scaglietti during one of his experiments. Hazama and Jail become buddies and infiltrate the ranks of the Time-Space Administration Bureau where gains ranks until becoming one of the big fishes (reference to his role has captain in the NoL) this occurs years prior to this crossover.

During the story, Hazama sabotage several TSAB operations antagonizing the main girls group and eventually turns the TSAB against them (this add the TSAB mages as grunt enemy units and Chrono Harlaown as recurring mid boss) except Lindy Harlaown and the Asura crew (declared traitors by the TSAB), eventually Chrono switch sides.

Hazama appears in his calm persona for the first encounters, without his hat and active blazblue for the second half, and his Terumi appearance and moveset for his last boss battle, then transforms into ghost form (normal and easy difficulty) or black susanoo (hard difficuty) .

In the normal and bad endings after his defeat, Platinum scarifies herself to seal both in the boundary, and becomes unavailable for the rest of game. Their final fate remain unclear.

In the good ending only Hazama is sealed into the boundary.
>>
File: Powerpuff_Girls_Z.jpg (75KB, 474x470px) Image search: [Google]
Powerpuff_Girls_Z.jpg
75KB, 474x470px
I have a suggestion.

The originals are fine too (probably better), but since this is presumably a JP-focused product...
>>
Escaflowne is definitely an /m/ series, it's worth including.
>>
>>10928545
Lets have the original 6 Toei majokko (i. e. Sally, Akko, Mako, Megu, Lunlun and Lalabell) plus Majokko Tickle and 2001!Comet-san in that roster.
>>
>>10931228
It doesn't have any magical girls though...
>>
Oh, here's an idea:

CCS and Prisma Illya have plots mixing due to the nature of collecting cards. However, the Class Cards are a special case due to being Servants. Also, due to the character's popularity (and maybe, if Shirou is taking a part in the plot, his intervention) have Saber end up being purified by Sailor Moon and joining the main group. Unfortunately, the same can't happen with Lancer and Archer since they were beaten in Primsa Illya's backstory. Rider is possible, but I'd be on the fence there.

And this doesn't have much to do with anything, just a silly idea: Z-chan is inspired by Vita's Raketenhammer and develops the Daisharin Rocket Punch.
>>
>>10930746
Should've been a tube robot instead. That whole part was awesome.
>>
How close are we to coming up with a Quest version of this for /tg/? I wanna play!
>>
>>10931636
Very far away. We'll need to trim down the cast to probably no more than 10 series (even that might be a bit much), figure out how to intertwine the plots together (I'd prefer not to have a bunch of post-series shows, because that's just lame), come up with original villains, an original heroine, and an original power source. Then we just need to find someone willing to be the QM.

Of course the QM will need to have intimate knowledge of the shows that we choose, and a good ability to make crossover interaction and what-if scenarios.
>>
>>10932116
Let's see, cutting out the Maybe and the character only series, that leaves 23. Taking out RWBY leaves 22.

Taking out some of the more obscure series (Sorry Yuna, Escalayer, Fancy Lala, and D4 Princess), that's still 18 (though this is all assuming we only use one Precure series). Escalayer and Yuna are short OVAs so it wouldn't be too hard for a QM to gather some info on them, but they are also untranslated games. Fancy Lala and D4 Princess are about 25 episodes each.
>>
>>10931414
>CCS and Prisma Illya have plots mixing due to the nature of collecting cards.
Then collecting Jewel seeds can be added to that plot. The release of the cards could trigger that one crystal shattering into the jewel seeds. Heck, add Sailor Moon and the search for the seven Rainbow Crystals.

First arc of the game is characters from those four shows collecting those items.
>>
>>10932116
>>10932168
One Nanoha series, one Precure series, Sailor Moon, Symphogear, Madoka, and CCS are pretty much guaranteed. As for what else to put in, I'd recommend keeping it to five or six more series at most. Getting too ambitious with the series list is the easiest way to kill the project entirely.
>>
Someone who's seen CCS, can you tell me how much break there is between the seasons? I know the chronological order is:
Season 1
Movie 1
Season 2
Season 3
Movie 2.

If the arcs have some sort of internal conclusion, then it'll work well with the earlier 5 game idea. >>10928696

Symphogear gives us 2 seasons.

Cutie Honey gives us the original, new, flash, the movie, Re:, and the live. I've only seen the first. Can we tie those six entires together into a single storyline spanning 5 game?

Do any of the Precure of Moon series have a focus on music? Because that'd be a good place to tie Symphogear in.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-840keiiFDE
Could the Daicon III/IV animations count as a magical girl series? No real plot, just a bunny girl surfing on flying swords, building a spaceship out of a radish, and fighting Darth Vader.

Or Kancolle
>>
>>10933541
Probably. One of the original characters of Super Heroine Chronicle reminded me a lot of Daicon girl ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnJhIajCAtg ). Does the bunny girl have a name? Is it Misty May?

But outside of a sweet theme song and Gainax fan pandering (and I say this as a Gainax fan), I can't think of any real reason to be pressured to include it.
>>
>>10933348
>Cutie Honey gives us the original, new, flash, the movie, Re:, and the live. I've only seen the first. Can we tie those six entires together into a single storyline spanning 5 game?

You might be able to make Shin into a sequel the original(if you squint) but the rest are solid alternate continuities with each other.

>Do any of the Precure of Moon series have a focus on music?

Suite Precure has a music theme
>>
>>10933541
Battleship girls count I suppose.

Come to think of it, I heard that was getting an anime
>>
>>10933961
Yup, this season.
I wonder if it will be a good "military moe", or will it end up being shit...
>>
File: 1392327697692.png (363KB, 807x540px) Image search: [Google]
1392327697692.png
363KB, 807x540px
>>10929147
>StrikerS
>best Nanoha
>>
So this thread got me to finally start watching Nanoha, which I've been putting off for a long time. The release on baka is a pretty bad DVD encode. I looked online and the blurays are coming out in October. Do you think I should hold off on watching it until then?
>>
File: url.jpg (139KB, 609x813px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
139KB, 609x813px
>>10928545
>/m/ahou Shoujo Wars
>No Neptune

WHY IN THE FUCK NOT?!
>>
>>10928915
The problem with RWBY is that while Monty Oum is a brilliant visual director and action choreographer, my impressionsof his talent as a writer are mediocre at best and absolutely abysmal at worst. His character's dialogue especially sucks so hard. SO hard.

I truly believe that if he had stuck to the style of Dead Fantasy and kept the show completely silent, letting the visuals tell the story for him, the end result would have been far superior to what we actually got.

Then again, the show is apparently popular enough that they're going to keep going into a second season so, hey, what the fuck do I know.
>>
>Heaven's lost property
lol what
It's more /m/ than half the things in the first part of the list.
>>
>>10935071
Because it's shit.
>>
>>10934902
Watch the movie, it's a better way to get into the series anyway.
>>
>>10933541
>kancolle

thats as many characters as touhou through
>>
>>10932116
What does QTGs think on what 8-10 series to keep for the quest?
>>
>>10932116
/tg/ is asking: What's the overall plot of the quest gonna be like? How readily are the other series going to relate to the main plotline?
>>
>>10930746
>Shitroi getting wrecked
Feels good.
>>
>>10937326
For now, let's say
1) Nanoha Strikers (So that we have TSAB and justify the crossover).
2) Some weird amalgamation of Sailor Moon (Say the first three seasons happening at once)
3) Suite Precure
4) Symphogear (tied closely with Suite Precure and Lala if included)
5) CCS (bump up the lesbianism)
6) Robot Girls Z (It's new and short)
7) Vividred Operations (ramp the lesbianism to overdrive)
8) Cutie Honey (Not sure which one works the best)
9) Infinite Stratos (since we had a tie in for Vividred with it and it gives "Infinite Shit" poster more reasons to post it)
10) Either Fancy Lala (Original story that combines it with Symphogear) or Strike Witches (with a Red Comet OC possibly, you know that picture, he'll also hit on the pink vivid)
11) Game original Characters.

How's that sound to everyone?
>>
File: n3oqlnfFxn1sfpykco6_1280.jpg (202KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
n3oqlnfFxn1sfpykco6_1280.jpg
202KB, 1280x720px
>>10937734
B-but muh imouto!

I'd suggest dropping Infinite Stratos regardless of how /m/ it might be, since it doesn't really add anything in terms of plot or crossover opportunities.
>>
>>10937795
We could do that. Replace IS with Prisma Illya.
>>
>>10937734
Where's Madoka? They have to get in.
>>10937795
>>10937803
Leave it, but leave the fucking dense MC out of the picture. As in follow the Super Heroine Chronicles and make all the girls gay for Hibiki.
>>
>>10937734
>8) Cutie Honey (Not sure which one works the best)

Re: since it's newer and stuff.
>>
>>10937838
>Hibiki
>not Utena or Honey
>>
File: miku.png (306KB, 468x480px) Image search: [Google]
miku.png
306KB, 468x480px
>>10937851
Well, Bikkie has been described in-series as like the main character of a harem anime. And that would certainly lead to some INTERESTING plot points if G is adapted (which I'm assuming probably will happen).

We could probably fudge it a little with 11-12 series + originals. Robot Girls and Infinite Stratos (if IS stays in) are probably going to be sitting in the background of the plot anyway, right?
>>
File: 1379216963798.jpg (559KB, 1350x759px) Image search: [Google]
1379216963798.jpg
559KB, 1350x759px
>>10937851
>implying Hibiki doesn't get all the bitches
>>
>>10937909
Not if Nanoha doesn't befriend them first.

Actually that would be pretty interesting.
>>
>>10937896
The reason I added RGZ is because we can then use lots of opponents similar to the way the mechabeasts are treated in SRW. Only one Doublas and Garada, since they're important, but all the other girls can be mass produced. RGZ doesn't really have a plot, so yes, they will stay in the background for the most part.

>>10937838
>Where's Madoka? They have to get in.
Shit, I forgot about Madoka. We need more despair. Fuck it, Lala and Strike Witches are out. Madoka takes the 10th spot.

I'm thinking of replacing Infinite Stratos with Utena. Thoughts?
>>
>>10937734
>>10937803
Kay, I'm cool with that.

A bit confusing to have noise minions and a final boss named Noise though. Ah well, we could always rename one or the other. Time to brainstorm.

Fancy Lala and Tsubasa could work for the same record company. Also, the two stuffed dinosaurs she has could be Lost Logia that she gets. As an alternative to Solomon's cane, Negatones (from Suite) can also summon Noise.

If Illya shares a universe with someone, it should be Card Captor Sakura. She agrees to become a magical girl because she wants to become just like her (We could just make her existence public knowledge). Besides, Clow Reed being a former Mage Association member who got a sealing designation makes so much sense.

Cutie Honey could be a prototype for the Robot Girls Z system made by a student of the maker of Cutie Honey, Juzo Kabuto. Kenjiro Isshiki could be another student of his who devoted his life to create the Vivid system because he really, really wanted mecha girls that could combine.

I think that the OC should start out in the Sailor Moon world, be inspired by her to become a magical girl at all costs, and gain the means to do so through some sort of Lost Logia. This triggers Nanoha's group going there.
>>
>>10937936
Utena should always be in, m8. Just for transforming car races.
>>
>>10937936
Madoka, huh?

I can see the TSAB ordering Nanoha to stop Homura because of how her constant time rewinding in one universe is destabilizing the boundary between it and other universes. It could be the center of a universal collision even.
>>
>>10937947
So will CCS and Sailor Moon be kind of like how in a lot of Super Robot Wars games everybody in-universe knows about Mazinger and Getter Robo?
>>
File: lyrical.png (2MB, 640x1800px) Image search: [Google]
lyrical.png
2MB, 640x1800px
>>10937947
Now that I think about it, Prisma Illya only had four action beats (in season 1). There was the Rider Battle, then the Caster/Saber battle, then the Assassin fight (which only took up about half an episode), and finally the Berserker fight. I'd also toss out some more things that Prisma Illya could do for a few crossover opportunities:

The Kaleidosticks were created by Zelretch after he studied Nanoha's Intelligent Devices, only he developed a more advanced A.I. (out of necessity, probably)
If Saber is purified (likely by Moon) and joins the group, Archer Ilya could still appear by preventing a canon death.
Ilya and Miyu train with Mobile Section 6. I'd probably guess that Ilya would join Forward Stars as a Guard Wing and Miyu would join Forward Lightning as a Front Attacker.
Assassin is not just defeated like he was in Prisma Illya, his Class Card is taken and used for grunt creation (and as an excuse to keep the girls in the plot).
Rin and Hayate hang out. Rin mentions that Hayate reminds her of her sister.
Ilya gets treated fairly well by the TSAB, since she has both a Rare Skill (as far as they know, she has infinite mana) and is naturally gifted at flying.
After battling the organization that wants magic to be the predominant force, Zelretch comes personally just to tell them off.
There's probably SOME crossover potential with Madoka because of the magical distortions and corruption that the Servants in the Illya plot have (and that Nasu fans and Urobuchi fans tend to get along). But I've got nothing.
>>
File: decade sakura.jpg (65KB, 498x495px) Image search: [Google]
decade sakura.jpg
65KB, 498x495px
>>10937994
>>
>>10937969
Sailor Pluto also needs to have a talk with Homura.
>>
File: 13dccdfc7d86b37ae3418bd9359cd41b.jpg (590KB, 1125x795px) Image search: [Google]
13dccdfc7d86b37ae3418bd9359cd41b.jpg
590KB, 1125x795px
Is black rock shooter /m/agical enough to be included?
>>
>>10938335

If we toss all of its plot into a fire first.
>>
I remember making an idea like this in an SRW thread not long ago:

Super Hero/ine Chronicle

PS3/Vita 2015

Series List:
Senki Zessho Symphogear
Senki Zessho Symphogear G
Super Robot Girls Z
Tiger & Bunny
S-CRY-ed
Kill la Kill
Casshern Sins
Infinite Stratos
Infinite Stratos Season 2
Nobunagun
Samurai Flamenco
Buso Renkin
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Sacred Seven
Magical Lyrical Girl Nanoha
>>
File: bgc4suit.jpg (22KB, 313x319px) Image search: [Google]
bgc4suit.jpg
22KB, 313x319px
Would the Knight Sabers be allowed in the /m/ahou Shoujo Wars?
>>
>>10938486
Probably lean too far towards the /m/ side.
>>
>>10938468
Since autism, I'll go and post the story.

50 years ago, an incedent known as "The Great Uprising" occured. This incident created a large mass of land known as "The Lost Ground" and gave birth to special matter manipulating people known as "Alters". Their birth lead to the discovery and innovation of Life Fibers and eventually led to the birth of the mega corporation Revocs. Now, The very land that was hit by the Uprising is a land walled between a prosperous city surrounded by a wasteland of anarchy. In the wastelands, lies an academy ruled by the Kiryuuin family, who also own the company, REVOCS. REVOCS shares many interests in subduing and forcing Native Alters; people that were born as an Alter to assimilate with society or also be trained to become super soldiers. To help reach that goal they agreed to fund the groups known as HOLY and HOLD. The schools main purpose is to establish that order and to reform teenage inhabitants into super soldiers with life-fiber infused clothing. Other parts are filled with decay and is weighed down by the rule of the mechanical tyrant known as the Braiking Boss. The rest is just a no-man's land. Meanwhile in the city, many Alter users have decided to become super heroes and often star in the popular program: HERO TV. Tensions only get worse when otherworld invaders invade both the city and the wastelands of the Lost Ground. You assume the role of a teacher. Either one who wishes to teach within the cities or one who wants to help the poor people outside of the barrier. Either way, your fate is set, an you yourself will have powers beyond your imagination.
>>
File: El-hazard_priestesses.jpg (86KB, 496x740px) Image search: [Google]
El-hazard_priestesses.jpg
86KB, 496x740px
>>10938486
Yeah, I guess that would be the case.
Is a transformation scene required for inclusion?
If not, even though they aren't the main characters, maybe the Muldoon priestesses from El-Hazard? You can throw in Ifurita if you want a true /m/ element.
>>
>>10937734
We should axe Fancy Lala and probably Sailor Moon.

Nothing too relatively obscure for /tg/. Swap it out for Rayearth? We could swap out for Night Wizard, Yumekui Merry or Shakugan no Shana or Gen'ei wo Kakeru Taiyou

or I dunno, do the obvious thing: Date A Live.
>>
>>10937734

>StrikerS
No, needs to be ViviD.
>Suite
Why not DokiDoki? Or Smile? Smile had a mech.

>with a Red Comet OC possibly, you know that picture, he'll also hit on the pink vivid

You are doomed. All is lost.

Ditch the male OC. No male OCs, period. Either make a female OC or stick to Hibiki.
>>
>>10938417
I'd have to agree. Regardless of quality, te plot is too psychological for a mass crossover
>>
>>10939296
This, male MC are cancer. Either make it a girl or no MC at all. Only males allowed are father/teacher figures like Genjuro.
>>
Boy these last few posts have been a bit... ODD.

>>10939296
>>10940604
I don't think that the OC idea being tossed out would mean the main original character would be male, but just that a side character would. It's not unreasonable to have potential male originals in the plot, just like how Super Robot Wars often has original characters who don't pilot robots.

>No, needs to be ViviD.
Why? StrikerS has a plot that could be more easily fit into an adventure game like this. Think of it like this: adapting Vivid would be like if SRW used G Gundam's tournament arc as its centerpiece instead of the Devil Gundam.

>Only males allowed are father/teacher figures like Genjuro.

Well other dudes such as Erio, Tuxedo Mask, Syaoran, and Minerva X are likely to be around. And if I have my way, Shirou will also be jumping in at some point... Though I admit that probably won't happen.

>>10939094
Cut Fancy Lala maybe (though I thought that the #10 spot was more likely to be filled with Strike Witches what with them being like the equivalent of VFs), but cutting Sailor Moon? That'd be like having a Super Robot Wars without Mazinger - and before you say it, UX technically still had a Mazinger.
>>
File: 00-01.jpg (2MB, 2427x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00-01.jpg
2MB, 2427x1600px
>>10938486
Seconding the Knight Sabers. Also, Mazinger Angels in this would be neat.
>>
>>10928551
>Handsome dude from Utena hits on everyone.

Only to get utterly rejected.
>>
File: Quattro Airplane.jpg (209KB, 650x667px) Image search: [Google]
Quattro Airplane.jpg
209KB, 650x667px
>>10939296
I'm gonna stick with StrikerS. Suite has a music theme to tie in with Symphogear, but I'm open to changing the Precure series.

Male MC and male OC are not the same thing. If Strike Witches is in, this guy needs to be in as well, hitting on the lolis. Pic related

>>10941057
Unfortunately the Angels pilot giant robots. We've got RGZ representing the Mazingers already.

>>10941083
Of course.
>>
>>10941083
>>10941543
>Sakurai from SnO gropes every girl
>gets hit with bigger and bigger attacks as he does so
or we can make so the tomoko change is permanent
>>
>>10941045
>Shirou

As in, Fate/ Shirou? Please no. This is Super Mahou Shoujo Wars, not Super Harem Wars.

Also please no to Fate/ in general.
>>
File: 011.jpg (948KB, 1420x2134px) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
948KB, 1420x2134px
>>10941543
>We've got RGZ representing the Mazingers already.
But that means worst Doublas.
At least get the shitty spinoff with best Doublas.
>>
>>10941768
>or we can make so the tomoko change is permanent
Or we can make the Tomoki/Tomoko split permanent.
>Combination attack between the 2
>>
File: 1379546195375.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1379546195375.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>10941787
>playable Shirou
>Super Harem Wars
>implying Shirou has a harem
>not wanting Fate/ anything assumedly just because it's popular or "b-but porn games"
>>
>>10941925
Cool implications bro.

I don't want Fate not because it's popular or porn.
I don't want it because it's not a magical girl show/novel/whatever.

This is supposed to be a magical girl game.

Surely you see the problem there.
>>
>>10941925
>Shirou
>Not having a harem
Shiki's is larger, but Shirou still has a sizable one
>>
>>10941939
>I don't want it because it's not a magical girl show/novel/whatever.
>This is supposed to be a magical girl game.
>Surely you see the problem there.
>>
>>10941944
Prisma Ilya is Fate/ in the same way Nanoha is Triangle Hearts 3.
>>
>>10941956
Is still Fate/, admit you are a morron instead of moving goalpost, you are probably going to bitch if we add gundam too.
>>
>>10941939
What >>10941944 said. And no, Prisma Ilya is definitely Fate/. It does its own thing but you have characters and references from the series proper out the wazoo.

>>10941940
Does it even count as a harem when they're secluded in their own route splits? Sakura wants his D no matter what but she's still just completely platonic in every route except HF.
>>
I'll just step in (as I am this guy >>10941045) and explain exactly why I'd want Shirou in a more active role.

If it becomes known that Ilya is a magial girl fighting all these various other forces, I don't exactly think it would be a stretch to have Shirou say, "I'm not just going to sit around while my sister risks her life!"

Now, the exact extent of what he could do is up in the air. It's established that Prisma Illya's Shirou knows nothing about magic whatsoever. However, if we're dealing with dimensional problems, then he could POTENTIALLY get affected by one and end up with his skillset from one of the routes from the original novel.

Of course, I admit that this is mostly just me delivering service to Shirou fans (which I am one of). If it's Prisma Illya and he wants to help out (in a way that doesn't alter the story drastically) that'd probably just end up making him the official "team chef" or something. Honestly that would be more than enough for me.
>>
>>10941998
>I don't exactly think it would be a stretch to have Shirou say, "I'm not just going to sit around while my sister risks her life!"
True.
We got Nanoha and her parents though.
>Our daughter going off to fight monsters we never knew existed, doing things we have no idea about and following some shady strangers to other worlds?
>Sure!
Then again, they're a family of ninja assassins.
>>
>>10941966
>admit you are a morron
>morron
>>
>>10941998
>It's established that Prisma Illya's Shirou knows nothing about magic whatsoever.

3rei implies that the version of Shirou in the other world was more badass. At least, he knew about the villains and tried to fight them by himself. Then again, it also implies that Kuro is slowly gaining the memories of F/SN Archer.
>>
File: screen00017.jpg (132KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
screen00017.jpg
132KB, 960x544px
Does anyone know the right graphics settings to minimize issues like pic related when running Battle of Aces on ppsspp?
>>
File: intredasting....jpg (66KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
intredasting....jpg
66KB, 320x320px
>>10928915
> google RWBY
> watching it
> it doesn't sound so bad.gif

i could say it was pretty good, although the GC might throw someone off, i'm still fine with it.

probably i just need something to kill some of my boring time after work.
>>
>>10943999
It starts off decent but it goes to shit fast because literally nothing of importance happens until episode 8 where there's a cool fight but it quickly goes to shit again.
>>
>>10942048
>Then again, they're a family of ninja assassins.

this bring the question if they know Ogawa
>>
>>10942996
I used default settings, except for 4x psp resolution. Works pretty well.
What did you change?
>>
>>10944072
Maybe Nanoha's dad is his senior?
>>
>>10944673
According to wiki, Nanoha's dad was a bodyguard in the VN that Nanoha spun off from.
>>
>>10944697
If I remember correctly, the VN has him die from injuries while he quitted his "old job" from injuries in Nanoha
>>
>>10944714
From a bomb while his wife was pregnant with Nanoha.
>>
Final Boss is Sailor Chaos (Who turns out to be Rebellion Spoilers Lucifer Homura who basically became Giygas after forgetting the small problem of Madoka growing old and dying of old age being a thing regardless of how much she turns all of existence into a birdcage)

Every party member has a unique way of telling her the fuck off via Pre-attack talk.

Battle Mastery is having Madoka land the final blow with her weakest attack.
>>
I don't want to derail the conversation, but the hair in the first Nanoha series really bothers me in that everyone's is the same. You've got this regular head of hair that falls naturally, and this big ruffled up part on one side. At first I didn't mind that everyone in Nanoha's family had it, because that'd be a trait, but just about everyone else has it, too.
>>
>>10945443
I expect Nanoha's pre-attack talk to be cool.
>>
>>10945462
It's the artstyle, I guess.
>>
>>10945462
It's not just the first series. Almost everyone's hair in Nanoha is like that, in As and StrikerS too.
>>
>>10945476
Really? I haven't seen those yet, so I was being specific with just the first series.
That's almost as annoying as Hiraiface.
>>
>>10945543
Well, to be honest Nanoha characters kinda have a sameface thing going too.
>>
>>10945557
Yeah, but I didn't notice it as much as the hair because hair's normally one of the more defining visual traits of an anime character, along with their wardrobe.
>>
>>10945443
I've always thought making the final boss a character from an established series is a terrible idea. It's basically like saying, "my favorite series > your favorite series."

Just keep it as an original character.
>>
>>10946271
I went with Sailor Chaos as she isn't much of a force at all in Sailor Moon but yeah fair do.

A typo just reminded me, Disgaea would be pretty great. SRW Quality Prinny Raid, you know you want it.
>>
>>10946757
i think thats better for other kind of game
>xcom rookies vs prinny army
>>
>>10946906
>explosions, explosions everywhere
>>
>>10945443
>>10946757
Homura as Chaos doesnt really with mesh what Chaos is suppose to be. Chaos is an existence from before the begining of the universe which which desires to return the universe to original state of nothingness. Sailor chaos is Sailor Galaxia being possesed by chaos. All this backstory comes from the manga, by the way. I guess Devil Homura could be Homura possesed by chaos who took control of her during her partial witchification. The answer to the problem is of course, to purify homura. I'm imagining the fight could be something akin to the w's zonuda robo or z3.1's big venus battles where every body gets one attack then homura seals their powers/kicks them out of 'her' universe.
>>
>>10948945
But I thought Elric thwarted Chaos by returning the universe to its original state of nothingness because Law promised that the world that came in the next universe would be less fucked up, even though it's at the cost of THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.
>>
File: chaos.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chaos.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>10948971
>>10948945
I can't help but get reminded of pic related whenever I read the word "Chaos".
>>
>>10949070

Now, that is one show I would love to someday see in a crossover game
>>
File: shiori_nooo.jpg (24KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
shiori_nooo.jpg
24KB, 720x480px
>>10937337
Yeah, she was the cuntest.
>>
File: PrecureKamenRiderBlack.jpg (130KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
PrecureKamenRiderBlack.jpg
130KB, 960x720px
>>10928545
>Pretty Cure
>non /m/
Cure Black inherited her title from Minami Koutarou, I think she can be counted as /m/ (even if the rest might not).

Also, Cutey Honey is the freaking grandma of magical girl genre and a /m/agical girl on top of that, are you fucking kidding me that you guys intend not to make her the main character of this?
>>
File: 1399410774271.jpg (94KB, 608x985px) Image search: [Google]
1399410774271.jpg
94KB, 608x985px
>>10938101
This reminded me, can this little /m/agical girl join the party?
>>
>>10950976
>Cure Black inherited her title from Minami Koutarou, I think she can be counted as /m/ (even if the rest might not).
That's just the VA, not the actual charcter.
Als shit logic since Black (not counting RX and Shadowmoon) is also one of the least /m/ riders along with Hibiki, Amazon ans Shin.
So no, fuck off precurefag.
>>
>>10951013
Uhu...

Also the recent-ish Precure episode with one turning into a Giant Mecha
>>
>>10951013
You're a newfag aren't you? Shin is a CYBORG SOLDIER LEVEL 3! Level fucking three! And Black and ShadowMoon are operated on by Golgom and turned into Cyborgs. Have you even seen these?
>>
>>10946271
You'll never experience the joy of Devil Gundam Axis or Shapiro piloting a Valsion
>>
>>10951045
i think if the ball gets rolling the MC and final boss should be OG characters, but show bosses mixing stuff? i am right in

>part of symphogear where tsubasa was injured
>fate takes her relic and fights noises in her place

>>10949070
that reminds me
>mikako and chris combination attack
>>
>>10951045
If we can figure out a way to make a final boss which is pretty much every final boss somehow fused together, I think that would be ideal.

If we can't come up with some natural way of combining them like Devil Axis or ELS Libra, we can always have the original enemies copy powers from the series villains in exchange for the extra power.
>>
>>10952859
I'm no sure how it would work, but I always thought the final boss should use Walpurgis night as a battery or something.
>>
Why not pull a SRW Z3? Have the original villain who pulled the strings of many plots to be faced in the second to last mission and is very powerful, and the final mission is against Warpulgisnatch for being a plot-wise bigger threat.
>>
>>10953326
We already have a source of unlimited energy in the form of the multi-dimensional stuff of the Kaleidosticks. For those unfamiliar, it's Prisma Illya's main weapon (which was derived from a device in Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, which itself was loosely based on a weapon from Fate/Stay Night) which basically pulls excess energy from alternate universes - as the Nasuverse is one that follows the multiverse theory (the kind that says "every decision you could ever possibly make creates an alternate universe"), meaning there are an infinite number of universes (i.e. being able to extract energy from other ones means that you have literally inexhaustible energy).

Though the Kaleidosticks aren't able to pull out a huge deal of energy at once, there's a sort of bottleneck effect. So something could probably be done with that technology to alter that. Perhaps something like, just spitballing, Solomon's Cane is used? It's shown that it can expand the connection to the Treasury of Babylonia.

Though it doesn't even need to be a Kaleidostick, it's also established that anybody can make an artifact that pulls energy from other dimensions. Well, okay, the only people who MADE them are Zelretch (who is the most talented mage we know about) and Rin (who is flat-out the most talented magus for an entire century and Zelretch acknowledges her as a pupil.)
>>
>>10953360
Warpulgisnatch isn't powerfull enough to deserve final boss status.
>>
>>10953393

It is fated to end the world, and just went and did that in many timeliness other than the ones where an even greater bullshit power was created to defeat her.

Probably she isn't on the same scale of shows where the villain can destroy the universe/manipulate time/etc, but from a plot perspective (the kind of perspective SRW tends to favor over actual powerlevels), it would be the ultimate enemy of the world.
>>
>>10953397
It isn't, walpurgis is a beatable natural disaster, Gretchen is the world ending event.
>>
>>10953397
isnt imply wallplugs has been around for centuries through?

also wallplugs final boss means no magical girl madoka in the team i rather have oriko and kirika as the main plot
>>
>>10953397
>>10953413
Except consider some of the other characters we have in the cast list. Sailor Moon has a ton of antagonists who could destroy/conquer not just the world, but the galaxy or even universe. Even if we only adapt the first two or three seasons, that still means that Wiseman and Pharaoh 90 are present.

Nanoha has fought and beat things that could destroy multiple dimensions BEFORE StrikerS (i.e. the Book of Darkness). Though admittedly StrikerS probably was a step back in the antagonist power level.

And Fine apparently wants to directly confront God, so there's that.

Compared to things that can destroy galaxies, universes, multiple universes, and Gods, I think destroying a single planet isn't exactly on the high end of the power spectrum.
>>
>>10953416
>>10953413

In that case, maybe one of those scenarios where there's many possible outcomes for the final battles? Kinda like to represent the many possible diverging timelines, and SRW games have a history with alternate final routes, Z reviving that old tradition and classic having as far as three or four possible sets of final missions with different outcomes.
>>
>>10953416
Timelines son, first game is on a Moemura timeline, meaning we have a full team. And since Oriko can see that the world is ending to to the OG villains or some other overpowered bullshit world-ending event she joins the protagonists.
>>10953444
Walpurgis is a combination of witches, meaning she can absorb the powers or other entities, just make her arrive at the wrong time and absorb some unfortunate villain.
>>
Say, how many magical girl shows have in-show diverging timelines or have alternate versions of the same events due having retellings/remakes? (Kinda like madoka in diverging timelines, and Shana in having a movie that does things differently from the anime)

That way we could have fun with the idea of multiverses or rather massive route splits, or something in-between, like the choice between TV and DYRL macross in SRW alpha and that one PS2 macross game
>>
File: ULJS00385_00015.jpg (105KB, 964x543px) Image search: [Google]
ULJS00385_00015.jpg
105KB, 964x543px
>>10953360
>the final mission is against Warpulgisnatch for being a plot-wise bigger threat.
>Not out-of-control Yuri and Book of Darkness at the same time
>>
>>10953526
The 2nd Nanoha movie is slightly different from the A's TV series plotwise.
>>
File: done.png (81KB, 409x481px) Image search: [Google]
done.png
81KB, 409x481px
>>10953593
>fighting this two at the same time
>suddenly Conquest-End Nepgear appears from nowhere

Actually, that brings into question if the final boss could be a post show character from a show not in the list
>>
Beat Angel Escalayer
Mahou Shoujo Ai
Mahou Shouko Elena
Djibril the Devil Angel
Magic Woman M
Lightning Warior Raidy.

I'll just march myself off to >>>/d/
>>
>>10953454
>she can absorb the powers or other entities
So we can make it such that, the thing corrupting the BoD is Walpurgis, and when they successfully break Reinforce and Hayate from it, it goes into a form that is best described as a mixture between Walpurgis and the Darkness of the BoD.
>>
>>10953454
>Walpurgis is a combination of witches, meaning she can absorb the powers or other entities
Book of Darkness is way more explicit about that though, what with Rein being able to cast Starlight Breaker, and its final form having body parts from the magical creatures the Wolkenritter were feeding it.

>>10953921
If the BoD was never corrupted before the final battle, then the plot of A's never happens. Heck, the backstory of A's never happens.
>>
File: snapshot20111211021201.jpg (110KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20111211021201.jpg
110KB, 960x720px
>>10953921
No, it was... Pretty definitively defined what was corrupting the Book of Darkness. It was the Defense Program that some mage in the past had fiddled with, giving it two more major priorities:
1. Force the host to complete all 666 pages,
2. Once all the pages are complete, the Book goes on a rampage until its magic is spent, then it respawns somewhere else in the multiverse.
>>
>>10954463
it was even expanded in the movie, with the defense program being called natchwal if recall
>>
>>10954463
>>10954559
If we're going full mix and matching of stuff from different series, might as well go insane with it.

My idea is that, in the past, some idiot had the idea of sealing Walpurgis with the Book of the Night Sky via the absorption spell, of course, this went wrong, with Walpurgis corrupting the book before it was sealed within. The seal, however, wasn't complete, and Walpurgis, still able to influence the book somewhat, became Nachtwal, which fucked over the book entirely and causes the world destroying and whatnot.
>>
>>10956565
But the Book of the Night Sky was originally just a recording device. Reinforce didn't need to "ctrl+X" spells, just "ctrl+C" them, if you catch my drift. Reinforce DID absorb Fate, but Fate broke out as soon as she WANTED to and the main thing keeping her inside was the Lotus Eater Machine. I'd think that if they had a better sealing spell available, it'd have been used. Trying to seal anything that doesn't have a will of its own in there, especially if it has the ability to, doesn't make sense. It's not using the technology for its intended purpose at all, and it's not like they didn't have a chance to find out that was a bad idea, they had the Wolkenritter and Reinforce around to tell them, "Wait, we don't really have a spell for that."

And yes, sealing magic used in-series is probably more effective than Reinforce's, but I would attribute that to the idea that the Warring Ages of Belka were more interested in just killing the opponent instead of harmlessly sealing them.

Anyway, long story short (too late), I just think it seems awful disrespectful to just up and say, "The main plot and antagonists in all these other series? Nope, you don't GET to be dramatic on your own any more. It's ALL building up to something from THIS series!"
>>
>>10956926
Though, according to Gears of Destiny, the reason the BoD got fucked up is because it was sealing U-D in it.
>>
Why so much hype for Walpurgis? Madoka story continues after her defeat.
>>
>>10956936
First: the exact degree of canon in A's Portable is up in the air. Some things could be fit into continuity smoothly, but one of the central plot elements (the presence of Reinforce) directly means that it is an alternate continuity.
Secondly: U-D made more sense to be able to be sealed in the book, since it was a program. Sealing a person in the book was done all of one time with Fate, and that didn't stick for very long at all.
Thirdly: It's unclear what connection U-D has with the Defense Program. My sources say U-D was created to overwrite the Book of Darkness, but that doesn't necessarily mean it was the corruption. Sort of a case of "What came first: The corruption or the U-D?"
Given information in canon materials (namely, Vita's flashback in chapter 19.5 of Vivid), it's also stated that the Tome of the Night Sky was referred to as the "Book of Darkness" in Ancient Belka, the time of Saint King Olivie (as well as Yuri Eberwein, who would later become U-D), and it was starting to break down at that time, so it had been corrupted for a really long time before the Saint King Unification War. Vita also mentions that many people tried to alter the Book of Darkness, none of which worked - which means that U-D could theoretically have been one of those attempts.
Fourthly: No matter the case, the point is that adding Walpurgis to the Book of Darkness just doesn't make sense. Walpurgis is a thing based on Earth, and in Nanoha's continuity Earth is just "Non-administered Planet #97," where few mages are ever born (the only mages from Earth in the entire continuity are Nanoha, Hayate, and Graham). The Tome of the Night Sky didn't have the part of the Defense Program where it would randomly respawn to a new Master, so the chances of it ever getting anywhere near Earth BEFORE its corruption are slim to none (probably closer to "none").
>>
>>10957173

To be fair, things such as few mages appearing there would have to be changed for a crossover idea, after all quite a lot of the magical girls are, well ... magical in nature and earthborn
>>
>>10957199
specially with the incubators giving wishes and magical girl status like free candy in front of a school
>>
Alright, voting time.

Which season of Pretty Cure does everyone want in this? Votes without pictures will not be counted. Votes with a picture and a reason count as two points. (Note: each reason will only be counted once. eg. two posts, both with pictures, with the same series and reason counts as 3 points, one each for the vote, and one for the first instance of that reason. A third person voting for that series with a picture and a new, different reason adds two more points to that series' tally.)

I will be abstaining as my decision is split between Suite, so as to tie in with Symphogear, and either Fresh or HeartCatch so we can run prequels and sequels like here >>10928696

Speaking of reasons. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khj6Dvr4LyA
>>
>>10957199
Maybe, but not necessarily with this cast list. Most of the characters use technology that is magical in tone, but not directly stated as such. A few characters don't rely on inherent magical abilities, but more on using magical weapons (given to them by the mascots) so that could easily be debatable in-universe. The Sailor Senshi as well aren't all based around Earth, and the main characters are reincarnations of characters who were located in space (which would be ironic if the Moon was an administrated world, given it had not only the Moon Kingdom but also the technology that's inside of it in Symphogear). So while magic is more common on Earth in a crossover, it doesn't necessarily mean it's common enough for the TSAB to administer the planet. Just that it happened to have a sudden burst of magical influence for a short while.

...But of course, adding Prisma Illya into the mix would suggest magic is a bit more common, just that it's kept hush-hush as much as possible. In fact, I could think that the Mages' Association would want to keep the TSAB out of the planet since, well, more people using mana would mean that there's less to go around. Nasuverse has a pretty hardcore oligarchy-run monopolization when it comes to magic, so they probably would cooperate with the TSAB, just so long as magic is kept away from the "common plebians" or whatever.
>>
File: heartcatch.jpg (823KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
heartcatch.jpg
823KB, 1280x1024px
>>10957332
Because seeing Genjuro get into a fistfight with Kumojacky would be the best thing ever.
>>
>>10958486
Alright, that's two for Heartcatch. Anymore votes?
>>
Are you guys actually going to try making a game or is this all just having fun.

>>10938335
>>10938417
>>10938417
Could always use the OVA plot instead, Otherworld in the OVA could feasibly be manifested as a witch barrier or something.

Lots of a room for original plot as well.

>>10957332
>>10958486
Heartcatch would be the most fun, but if you're only going to do 1 game/quest/whatever it doesn't feel right to not the originals.
>>
File: No Fun.jpg (258KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
No Fun.jpg
258KB, 600x450px
>>10959826
>Are you guys actually going to try making a game or is this all just having fun.
I first proposed the idea as a way to get a list of /m/agical girl shows to watch since I've only seen Sailor Moon, 70's Cutie Honey (and part of re:), and Vividred (and the last one was really more of a scan through to see if I'd like it followed by watching the ending).

Then I thought I might plot out (without writing because I've already got 3 things that I'm writing) a story and post the outline here. Then someone wanted to turn it into a quest, and I'm all for that, as long as someone else runs it. I don't have any free time this summer . Although if you guys don't mind waiting until late fall (November-December) I could run it it.

>spoiler
pic related

Alright so that's two points for original Precure, which brings the total to:
Original: 2
Heartcatch: 2
>>
File: translatedcures.jpg (1006KB, 1311x1660px) Image search: [Google]
translatedcures.jpg
1006KB, 1311x1660px
>>10960982
>Alright so that's two points for original Precure, which brings the total to:
>Original: 2
>Heartcatch: 2
The solution is obvious, we have the original + Heartcatch teaming up.
>>
Super /m/ahou Shoujo Wars Quest:

What's gonna be the final 10 series and how will it all tie together?
>>
>>10962050
Nanoha StrikerS
Sailor Moon S (or a mix up of the first three seasons, sort of like how UC and late UC is handled in the Alpha series).
Madoka
Re: Cutie Honey (or perhaps a mixup of various Cutie Honeys, like how getter tends to be treated)
Vividred Operations
Symphogear
Fate (I think Prisma Illya, but Hollow Ataraxia has been mentioned several times.)
Robot Girls Z
Cardcaptor Sakura
1-2 Precure seasons (currently voting to see which ones).

And of course some original content. An original MC heroine, original villains and grunts, an original power source, and additional plothooks to make the crossover work.

>>10961270
Original: 2
Heartcatch: 2
Original and Heartcatch: 1
>>
>>10960982
>someone wanted to turn it into a quest
Aw man, it may as well have sank to the bottom of the sea.
>>
>>10962549
Not a fan of quests? Honestly there were only a couple of possible outcomes:
1) Thread dies end of story.
2) Some brainstorming happens an outline is made, nothing progresses beyond that. (like the ZZ:ANT threads).
3) SRW E and scenario maker get released, someone takes the plot idea and makes the game (requires lots of spriting)
4) Someone takes the plot and writes some crossover fanfiction like Lynxara's Mobile Battalion Gundam Wars.
5) The idea is fleshed out and turned into a quest.

As awesome as #3 would be, it's also the most work intensive and therefore least likely outcome. I would be incredibly happy if either 4 or 5 happened, but we haven't really even gotten to #2. We've done a lot of brainstorming, but a lot of it has been very haphazard, and we don't have anything remotely close to a plot outline; we just have an almost final series list.
>>
>>10957364
>which would be ironic if the Moon was an administrated world, given it had not only the Moon Kingdom but also the technology that's inside of it in Symphogear

Not sure if that works timeline wise. I don't think the TSAB is that old, it's only been around for about a hundred years. The Silver Millennium would either have to be a contemporary of Al Hazard or Belka.
>>
>>10962576
#5 will happen if we simplify some things (like bits of the plot) and remove several other series, since a quest isn't enough to give screentime to all the characters if the cast is huge.

A "simple is best approach" works for questing.
>>
>>10962895
I agree that simple is better. Do you think that 10 series is still too much? Certainly if I were to try to cover every single episode of every single series then that would be overwhelming. However, the whole point of something like this is to get off the rails fairly quickly while also making sure to hit most of the memorable scenes from each series, and have a convincing way of tying it all together.
>>
File: Secret Ending.jpg (550KB, 1629x653px) Image search: [Google]
Secret Ending.jpg
550KB, 1629x653px
How about sharing some ideas for the OC MC or the OC villains? You know, for fun.
>>
File: ltb_chronoend.jpg (71KB, 512x383px) Image search: [Google]
ltb_chronoend.jpg
71KB, 512x383px
>>10957364

Regular Nasuverse magecraft is beast different enough that it might as well be running off fossil fuels made of dead unicorns vs Nanoha's sci-fi GN Drive magic. The TSAB low-profile on non-administrated worlds should apply easily enough considering it doesn't really make Earth a 'magic-using civilization' on the whole any more than the presence of several thousand 'magical girls'.

If anything, Madoka would be the biggest problem since it would be incredibly unlikely for the Incubators' activities to go undetected given for how long they've been on Earth, and the things they're doing can be easily recognized as irresponsible experimentation that can trigger an interdimensional disaster in just a matter of time.
>>
>>10964119

Now that you mention it, the incubators had been messing up with earth's population of girls since like the beginning of human culture, and the PSP game implies that they even had business in other planets with intelligent life, which kinda makes sense taking into consideration they are indeed alien lifeforms that travels through worlds to harvest emotional energy. There's no way they weren't noticed at all
>>
>>10963806
10 series at most, 6-8 series would be the sweet spot for a Quest.
>>
>>10964376
Well, that's where we are right now. 10 series (11 if we go with 2 precures, but they'll end up tied together very tightly) and an original MC and villain. If you feel the need to prune two to five series from the list. Post which ones you want to cut and give a reason. I'm not committed to this list. I just chose the series that need to be in because they're the 500 pound gorillas in the room (Cutie Honey, Sailor Moon, Nanoha, CCS, Precure), and the ones that have been mentioned the most often.

If these sorts of quests were things that we could get done in a few months time, I'd go with a five game plan like >>10928696 . That way we have the space to cover every series that should be covered. However, I know that Zeonquest took 2 years to finish, this project honestly looks more ambitious than that, although I never took a count of how much sidestory material Apologized stuffed into Zeonquest.

Since there's only going to be one, if any of these quests, then I want it to count and have the best possible cast.
>>
>>10965170
Prune Sailor Moon. Seriously. Then add in Shakugan no Shana/Soul Eater/Gen'ei.
>>
>>10965170
The only series from the current list that could reasonably be removed are Vividred, Fate, and Robot Girls Z. Personally, I'd cut Fate and keep the other two, but that's just me.

>>10966102
That's a terrible idea.
>>
>>10964119
>>10964195
I have a nice work around for why TSAB hasnt noticed this until Nanoha and friends discover the Puella Magi system for themselves that I saw in a non-h crossover doujin. The TSAB High Council(the shadow government of brains in jars from strikers) is secretly in cahoots with Kyubey.
>>
>>10966431
I'd sooner remove Robot Girls Z since we'll have IS and Vividred.

So for the quest it's:

Sailor Moon
Vividred
Nanoha
Infinite Stratos
CCS
Cutie Honey
Symphogear
Madoka
Heartcatch Precure

That's eight series so far. Cutting it tight unless you want to swap CCS for a series with a more involved plot/cast.

>Chaika
>Problem Children (scrap the male lead)
>Shana
>Merry
>Gen'ei
>Akame ga Kill
>Tsubasa
>Senran Kagura
>>
>>10966706
That's nine series actually, anon. You cut RGZ and Fate, and added IS back in.
>>
>>10966880
IS, Vividred and Symphogear go together too well.

What if we cut out Madoka and Cutie Honey (since arguments are for tying into Happiness Precure and RGZ)? Would Birdy: Decode fit in somewhere? How about I dunno... Mahoromatic? Mai-Hime?
>>
>>10966706
Vanguard Princess? Arcana Heart?
>>
>>10966706
>Sailor Moon
>Vividred
>Nanoha
>Infinite Stratos
>CCS
>Cutie Honey
>Symphogear
>Madoka
>Heartcatch Precure
Sounds like a good list. We might also want to include original Precure, but it's not a necessity.
>>
>>10966980
There was some IS/Vivid support earlier, then it was countered by "Infinite Shit". Generally speaking I much prefer the crossover potential over the individual merits of a show because we can cut out shit from shows in the process of running the quest. And someone from /tg/ will accuse us of making a fixfic.

I'm not opposed to cutting Madoka (although that's entirely due to the fact that some of the fans really rub me the wrong way). However, I think /m/ will riot if we cut the grandmother /m/agical girls out of the picture.

You know what? For now let's assume that these nine are the final series choices. >>10966706
>Sailor Moon
>Vividred
>Nanoha
>Infinite Stratos
>CCS
>Cutie Honey
>Symphogear
>Madoka
>Heartcatch Precure

I'm still willing to accept changes to the list, but it needs to come with a reason. Now let's move onto crossover stuff and OC details.

How do these nine series interact with each other?
>Vivid and IS, same power source
>CCS and Nanoha, The Clow cards a type of Lost Logia
>Nanoha and Madoka, the TSAB high council is working with the Kyubey
>Sailor Moon and Nanoha, Tuxedo Amuro fighting together with the White Devil. Chibi-Usa meets Vivio. Black Lady, Mistress 9, and Saint Kaiser team up at one point.
>Nanoha and Symphogear, Belka and the ancient humans are the same thing.

Who is our main heroine, how did she get her powers, who are her opponents.
>>
>>10967330
Why would Brain Trio work with Kyubey? What would they even get out of it? QB is just gathering energy and despair because Entropy.

What do the Brain Trio get from that?
>>
>>10967339
No idea. Ask >>10966551
>>
>>10967339

Not that dude, but if anything I think the Incubators' methods of getting magic out of normal people and the wish-granting could easily interest any party.

The High Council could just be tolerating them so they could get the Incubators' method and tailor it in someway that can more easily make magical clone armies. It took a lot of genetic manipulation and cybernetic upgrades to make the Numbers, but if you merely fabricate memories and then have the clone contract, you could possibly have a strong mage soldier immediately and a free wish. Of course, what's left then is the witching part...
>>
>>10967423
Then what would Kyubey get out of it?

He doesn't contract people willy-nilly, he looks for people with strong karmic potential. The only time he would contract people with low potential is like the case of Sayaka, manipulating things so that someone with high potential, like Madoka, would end up contracting for their own selfless reasons.

Otherwise, it wouldn't be cost efficient.

At best, the Brain Trio would probably censor all mention of QB and observe from a distance, trying to figure out how the hell he is doing that, not actively help him.
>>
>>10967423

For a time I been thinking in some ideas for semi original content involving Incubators race, maybe can be of any help?:

>Incubators already try the clone/artificial Maigcal Girls for energy farming and was a total failure. Due the Incubators inability to understand emotions, they can't create other beings with emotions.

>Without emotions, those clones were mindless and unable to formulate wishes.

>Incubators then switched to the creation of artificial magical girl bodies and soul gems (skipping the contract part), and send them to fight witches in order to corrupt their soul gems and transform then into witches. Anyway the lack of emotions also means lack of self preservation and fighting spirit, this clones were easily destroyed in battle.

>The Incubators created a third wave of clones and programmed directly into their brain the order to destroy witches (along other kind of useful things like battle tactics and fighting styles). This wave is very efficient in battle, but again the lack of emotions makes them unable to be corrupted by despair, their soul gem just run out of magic and their bodies cease to function.

>This wave also has a logical flaw, they are programmed to fight and destroy witches, so they also try to kill any other Magi Puella in sight since they are witches too.

>The creation, of artificial soul gems requires the use of already existing energy, which means the creation of artificial Magical girls don't add more energy to the entropy.

>Due to all this flaws, Incubators discarded the project and sealed the remaining clones and artificial soul gems. Some times activate some for test purposes.

>The clones look like the humanized incubators from the fanarts. Pic very related.
>>
>>10967519
>Then what would Kyubey get out of it?

Kyubey gets not having a interplanetary/Dimensional Police/Millitary actively aware of his existence and trying to stop him anyway they can either by finding a way to actually kill him or by flooding every planet they find he's active on with PSA's about not contracting with him. The TSA High council helps keep his existence secret which helps him opperate more smoothly.
>>
>>10967330
>Sailor Moon
>CCS
Pretty popular magical girls, everybody would ask if they weren't in

>Cutie Honey
Pretty much the original /m/agical girl

>Infinite Stratos
>Vividred
Fixfic, they still share some elements with the genre or could be addapted to it easy as long as Ichika fucks off

>Symphogear
>Nanoha
Is not /m/agical girls without them

>Madoka
>Heartcatch Precure
Pretty much the most popular magical girl shows from the last ten years

As far as i see it, only IS and Vividred could be dropped.
>>
>>10967519
Kyubey would get just as much out of the deal. If the Council finds a way to mass-produce magical girls, all that means for Kyubey is that they're doing his job for him.
>>
>>10967726
>as long as Ichika fucks off
I could handle him being around if the other characters weren't after his dick for utterly retarded reasons. But I guess it would be more fun to see Charlotte, Laura, and Chifuyu as the main characters instead.

Or you could use SHC's method and keep the harem dynamic, but with Akane at the center of it instead.
>>
File: material_as.jpg (100KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
material_as.jpg
100KB, 600x600px
>>10967519

The Incubators get not having an Interdimensional force censoring and chasing their activities down back to their home planet. A pretty reasonable deal for their supposedly logic-minded race. Additionally, the High Council could point them to more inhabited non-administrated worlds that can yield emotional energy harvest (since they wouldn't want this shit happening on their important territories). Either way I imagine backstabbing from the Council eventually. The Incubators seem to have little regard to anything else but maximum energy gain and the Council can't cover up their dirt forever.

The only possible real cost-efficiency we'd know the Incubators would need are time (to persuade) and personnel to watch over girls (and get their energy harvesting ready). The magic and wish all come from the girls themselves. There is no mention of the Incubators losing anything from contracting a subject, aside from generating the risk of dealing with magic they can't fully control afterwards. Either way, once the Council has gained the method and re-develop it to their liking, it doesn't matter to them what the Incubators' contract priorities are.
>>
>>10967726
>Fixfic, they still share some elements with the genre or could be addapted to it easy as long as Ichika fucks off
Expand on that a little, tell me what you think needs fixing, aside from the spoiler.

>>10928554
>Blue+Yellow
Blue+Yellow is now Vividemerald. I'm not too sure as to what she looks like, but I know what her weapon is and it is /m/ as fuck.

Crossovers:
Vivid and Moon, after the destruction of Akane's school, they are transferred to Usagi's school.
CCS and Vivid, Sakura and Momo are schoolmates.

Plot point:
Friction between the girls from the new series and the old series. The older series like Moon and CCS have the girls wearing real school uniforms. Series like Vividred have uniforms, but they can be described as "loli butts, loli butts everywhere." Not wanting to force parents to buy new uniforms, the students in the mixed school are allowed to wear their school's original uniforms.
>>
>>10968626
More Vivids: (Feel free to propose changes)

Red + Pink
Vividpink. No idea what weapons to give her.

Blue + Green
Vividcyan. Fights with a pole-arm. The polearm has a large blade like a bardiche on the front, a hammer on the back, and a spike on top.

Blue + Yellow
See above. No, I'm not spoiling the weapon, it's just that awesome.

Blue + Black
Vividnavy. A drill maybe.

Blue + Pink
Vividsapphire. Bec de corbin

Green + Yellow
Vividjade Sword bits

Green + Black
Vividceladon. Katana and Wakizashi

Green + Pink
Vividmalachite: Double ended sword

Yellow + Black
Vividamber. Regular beam shooting bits.

Yellow + Pink
Vividgold. Maybe lots of shield bits, AOE defense, helpful to protect teammates on an assault, or defending hurt teammates against a finishing blow.

Black + Pink
Vividlavender. Composite Bow. Arrows are barrier piercing against opponents. Arrows can also be used to buff teammates (sort of like how Kuroki used them to power up the alone).

On second thought, maybe I should have Blue + Yellow be Vividaqua, and let Green + Pink be Vividemerald. Also, maybe Black + Pink should be Vividruby.
>>
>>10968626
For IS mostly will probably fixed with the crossover (They have something to do and be badass instead of lusting for a single cock) Also they status as WMD should be played a little more unlike the show.
Also the girls falling for Ichika/Hibiki/MC if is done, better take time instead of how it was in the show.
Except Laura, the whole 'you are my waifu now' was kinda funny and fits her character.

With Vividred, i think the girls should be fighting more without the vividcolors. They have interesting weapons who were kinda underused in the show (like Aoi super-strength)
>>
File: vividred-docking-kiss-2.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vividred-docking-kiss-2.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>10969580
>With Vividred, i think the girls should be fighting more without the vividcolors. They have interesting weapons who were kinda underused in the show (like Aoi super-strength)
Good idea. The Vivividcolors can be a midseason upgrade or run on a time limit.

>WMD
There's going to have to be a ton of balancing done to make stuff like CCS and Sailor Moon, and Vividred and IS compatible in terms of power scale. This will probalby require some buffs and nerfs respectively.
>>
>>10969637
Less powerscale and more storywise, they status as WMD is why they were made public and related to the military, so getting them to join/help the other girls should be easy, for example in the case of a Noise or Alone attack or they move to the same school to defend the city.
You can mix this a little more, Fine could be related to the Silver Gospel incident as a payback for those SpecOps.
>>
>>10967330
Switch out Cutie Honey with Vanguard Princess or Arcana Heart.
>>
>>10967330
Arcana Heart can mix with Gen'Ei and CCS.

Vanguard Princess can mix with Nanoha, IS, Symphogear and Vividred.
>>
>>10968626
>>10969168
Getting a bit too ambitious with all these vivid combinations. That's far too many to properly utilize in a story, and that's without even getting into the fact that someone would need to sprite all those attacks if this ends up being done in SRWE.

If you want to have any chance of actually doing this, just stick to the canon ones, plus maybe three more for blue+green, green+yellow, and blue+yellow.
>>
File: 104108486817e6965479280c307f3e2a.jpg (153KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
104108486817e6965479280c307f3e2a.jpg
153KB, 1000x1412px
>>10970136
i say green+yellow and Vividwhite with all of them if we used some original vividcolors

you are now picturing chris trying to eat charlotte witch barrier while akane tries to put mayo on everything
>>
>>10969795
There needs to be an incredibly compelling reason for me to drop Cutie Honey.

>>10969799
>Arcana Heart
Gen'Ei isn't in, so it'd only mix with CCS.

>Vanguard Princess
IS or Vividred would be one of the two series most likely to be removed if we were to add something else. So, even if it mixes well, it's going to be replacing one of the series that it mixes well with.

>>10970136
Spriting's not a problem since we're planning for a quest now rather than a scenario in SRW E. Yes, I'm getting ambitious with the combinations, but there doesn't seem to be a need to give each combination a story. After Akane's grandpa performs the docking upgrade on all of them, the girls can combine with any other girl that they've become close friends with, simple as that. They can decide on which, if any, vivid form is called for depending on the situation.
>>
>>10970788
>there doesn't seem to be a need to give each combination a story
That's not what I'm saying.

I'm saying that if you have that many combinations, none of them will get an acceptable amount of use. The lucky ones will end up being one-time throwaway appearances, the unlucky ones will never be used at all.
>>
>>10971106
I see. However, as big as that list looks, there's only fifteen possible combinations (11 new, 4 canon), or only 10 if there won't be a pink. Also, up to three of them can be used at once. That means that if the players select for using a different vivid each battle, it'll only take five battles to see each vivid. After that, the players can use the vivid forms that they most like (and the situation calls for).

The extra vivid forms also mean that there will be three vivids fighting instead of 1 vivid and 2-4 palette suit girls.

More crossover stuff:
CCS plot reminds Nanoha of when she first became a mage.
If Momo gets to become the pink palette suit girl, it should be because she found out about Sakura.
>>
>>10971156
>CCS plot reminds Nanoha of when she first became a mage.
And also
>The whole making a contract with Kyubey to become a magical girl also reminds Nanoha of when she met Yuuno, only that he wasn't trying to use her to gather energy
Some other character lampshades that its more like she made a 'contract' with RH instead of Yuuno.
>>
>>10970788
>Vanguard Princess
IS or Vividred would be one of the two series most likely to be removed if we were to add something else. So, even if it mixes well, it's going to be replacing one of the series that it mixes well with.

Even for the Quest?
>>
>>10971271
Especially for the quest. If we were making this into a video game, I think 15 series would be manageable. If we're doing this as a quest (which means all the inefficiencies of groupthink), the cast needs to be a lot leaner. One reason why I want the other vivid forms, it increases the number of units the players can have, but it reduces the number of units that the players can have at once.
>>
The kind of series used would have to vary a lot depending the type of project. A crossover game would be the easiest thing to do, because game balancing and everybody having roughly equal combat potential regardless if they are street level magical girls, or destroyers of interdimensional gods.

But in a quest .. well, we would have a superman VS batman scenario and lots of plot devices and bullshit would be needed to for example make the batman that is Sakura remain relevant when you have supermans like Nanoha
>>
>>10971605

Compatibility combinations?

Vanpri + Symphogear + Nanoha + IS + Vividred + (Kancolle) + (Strike Witches) + Twintail + DAL + (Neptunia)

Arcana Heart + CCS + Precure + Gen'ei + LWA + Witch Craft Works + Mahou Sensou + Sailor Moon

Ditch the male leads/swap them out for leads of the other Mahou series and it works out.

As for Twintail have the MC permanently get changed.
>>
File: maouka.jpg (146KB, 694x1200px) Image search: [Google]
maouka.jpg
146KB, 694x1200px
>>10972443
>Witch Craft Works

we really need a XXXL magical girl, don't we?

>(Kancolle) + (Strike Witches)

holy shit all those characters
>>
Which kinds of magical girl would be the potential MC? SRW tends to make a distinction between real and super mechas, but here?

Maybe a choice between pure natural magical girl, magitek magical girl, magical girl powered by a magical pet, raw technology powered girls?
>>
>>10972551
Ditch Kancolle and Strike Witches and WCW and Mahou Sensou, put in Mahou Shoujo Taisen?
>>
>>10967330
I've been the guy usually posting all the various Illya stuff around here and I still think it should be included, mostly for the fact that it's ripe for crossover fodder (I've posted a few of the ideas that just happened to pop into my head without thinking much about it and there were a lot there) and that it could be fit neatly into the story since most of the enemies are just bosses (a la Zeorymer). And yes, I am admittedly very adamant about it mostly because I really like the Fate series.

While there is this problem: >>10964119
Prisma Illya in general has boosted the power level compared to normal Nasuverse. Rin took out a helicopter WITHOUT her jewels in Illya's continuity, and they regularly toss around Nanoha-style beam spam (to the point where they start making Nanoha references like Ruby talking about the "Lyrical Radical Genocide" or Ilya shouting Nanoha's catch phrase against Berserker). Heck, I'm convinced that the makers of Prisma Illya were fans of Nanoha and wrote it as a sort of tribute.

Also, I think it rounds out the cast. We have some magical girls that play everything straight, some that are darker, some that are lighter and fluffier, some that have really solid rules in their 'verse fleshed out, some where they say, "It's magic, no need to explain." But we don't have many where the main character is a huge fan of magical girls who ironically has no desire to BE a magical girl and just sort of rolls with it when it gets forced on her. Sort of like Ryusei?

Plus, y'know, this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srez1m4OAUw
>>
File: Last_Battlers_39.jpg (516KB, 1125x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Last_Battlers_39.jpg
516KB, 1125x1600px
>>10975222

Generally I wasn't referring to a power level sort of thing, but rather about 'The Association wants the TSAB away because they're afraid of mana drain' part.

The idea that magic -can- run thin both conceptually and resource-wise just because of more people using it is a Nasuverse thing that doesn't apply to what the TSAB is using where entire civilizations are likely spending it like we would electricity. Hence the primitive-sounding part of the comparison.

The dude who made Prisma Illya is no doubt a fan of Nanoha though. He drew Fatal Fate after all.
>>
File: 1393587971554.jpg (268KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1393587971554.jpg
268KB, 400x600px
>>10928545
Just passing through, but I just wanted to point out that the Futari wa Precure girls are literally made of metal.
>>
>>10975222
That's actually a pretty good set of reasons.

>>10975222
>>10976217
Not having seen any Fate or anything past the first half of Nanoha, would it be possible to fix that with different flavors of magic existing? Nasu magic can be drained from overuse and Nanoha-verse magic can't.
>>
>>10978872
The problem is that if the Bureau found out about an entirely different kind of magic existing, they'd still take a very active interest in investigating it. I don't think we can put any kind of spin on things that would justify them ignoring earth in that kind of situation.
>>
>>10979338
On second thought, we don't need to have the TSAB ignore earth. They could have a presence here if we tied it into another plot.

Take some other group and explain that they're a front for the bureau's activities on earth. We could use the originals for that, though I think it would be cool to see that role filled by Vividred/IS plots if we're willing to juggle the plots around to that extent. I don't think it would be too much of a stretch to say that Tabane and Isshiki developed their tech on contract from the TSAB, or something like that.
>>
>>10979365
>ISs and Vivids made based on TSAB tech
Sounds good. Maybe they wanted to make the magicless people od Earth able to keep up with other worlds.

Also,
Since Tabane and Nanoha share the same VA...
>Tabane made the Fortress and Strike Cannon
>>
>>10976760
Huh, really?
>>
>>10978872
>>10979338
>>10979365
I think that Fate's style of magic is a lot more like a "real robot" brand compared to a more "super robot" brand in other shows. The only thing that's required for a person to use magic is a circuit, and it's suggested that single circuits are very common. On the other hand, long lineages of magi pass on their magic circuits down their family, which makes them more powerful.

But the big disconnect here is that Nasuverse have what the TSAB would consider "rare skills" all over the place. Just to list off a few, there are the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception (not Fate, still Nasu), Reality Marbles, Multi-Dimension Refraction, Reversal of Cause-and-Effect, etc etc.

In fact, Zelretch could be brought up again since, well, he's always a great catch-all for any hiccups in a Nasu plot. See, Zelretch has downright learned how to traverse alternate universes as well as various other kinds of absolutely insane magical phenomena. I can't believe it took me so long to actually consider this, but he could theoretically be linked to the TSAB and be sort of like their "representative" to the Mages' Association on Earth.

And another thing that slipped my mind is a connection with Symphogear, just because Relics are all named after ancient mythological weapons, and Servants are recreations of past people and as such use ancient mythological weapons. There's no overlap between the weapons (yet), as in there's no character in Fate who uses Gungnir or no character in Symphogear who uses Gae Bolg, so there might be some potential there (like maybe Noble Phantasms can harm Noise?)
>>
>>10979605
>Reality Marble
It can be a modified version of the barriers they use in Nanoha, the type where they put it up to prevent the masses on Earth from finding out/getting injured from the battles as used in the first Nanoha and A's.
>>
>>10979605
to summoning heroic spirits they don't need a whole relic do they? i do wonder if they can using them in pendant forms to summon heroic spirits

>boss uses gugnir pieces to try to summon Odin to fight the girls
>ends summoning Hibiki
>gets punched
>>
>>10979700
Considering that Hibiki is practially half-Gungnir when she had the relic cancer, it'll be funny.
>Summoning fail because he summoned Hibiki instead
>he tries to capture her so he can use her as a catalyst to summon Odin
>for some strange reason he ends up summoning Kanade
>>
>>10979700
No, I demand the jokes be more intricate

>"I summon you forth from Asgard itself!"
>rumbling from outside
>giant metal fist smashes through wall
>giant robot with a horned helm peers in, hibiki standing on its shoulder
etc

Because Wild Arms. Yeah I'll go back to the symphogear thread now
>>
>>10979716
>>10979766
will this mean you could summon maria with a helicopter?
>>
>>10979826
Pfthahahaha
You probably can, and it'll be hilarious.
>Helicopter crashes into a summoning circle as a mage is summoning a heroic spirit
>he summons Maria
>>
>>10979605
>no character in Symphogear who uses Gay Bulge
Symphogear S3, male antagonist with Gay Bulge relic in fight with Genjuro, calling it now.
>>
>>10979605
All that's required is one, but you can't do shit with it with the sole exception of Aozaki Aoko. Shiro had double the amount of circuits most mages have and had difficulty with basic parlor trick that most mages don't bother with. I'm talking about his projection here too. Fate is super as fuck with contracts with the world being required to accomplish damn-near anything of note and the fact that the planet will literally summon its own defenders of those who made said contracts to protect it if something would cause a massive enough paradigm shift.
>>
What's gonna be the tie-together plot for the quest?
>>
>>10980555
mysteriouslegendarysilverrosewishdreamjewel
>>
>>10980272
I wasn't really thinking completely straight and didn't really explain it well enough. From a statistic standpoint, I'd say Nasu is more "real robot" in that the characters might not be tossing around huge city-destroying blasts of magical energy (well, not OFTEN), but their smaller blasts can be tossed a lot, and they have a big reliance on planning, quick thinking, skill, and a little luck. Not to mention that the very idea of combat operations are vastly different in even Prisma Illya compared to other magical girl series. Nanoha uses magic as a nonlethal manner of disabling an opponent, and some of the characters can straight-up purify their enemies. In Prisma Illya, they make it very clear that the situation is "kill or be killed" so the insta-death Gae Bolg is used liberally by Miyu while it would probably be illegal by the TSAB rules. If you compare any magical series with a non-magical series it would appear more Super, but I would still say that any Nasuverse work is closer to a "real" line. Though that's not the main point.

>>10980555
Given the cast list, I can split the series into a few mini-groups.
> Sailor Moon + Precure (if using Futari wa) + Cutie Honey. Plot involves the typical Monster of the Week and centers around the highest level threats (Wiseman, Phantom 90, Jaaku King)
> Symphogear + Vividred + IS + Nanoha (if using StrikerS). Plot involves the alien invasion, natch, and would probably have two rival factions unsure with how to deal with it (Jail and Ver would team up, for example). IS would probably be units only, or maybe have its plot contained in a brief plot detour (like VOTOMS in the Z series).
> CCS + Nanoha + Madoka + Precure (if using Heartcatch) + Illya. This one would probably be one of the more involved, and I could probably go into great detail but this post is approaching the size limit so I'll do that in a separate one.

Only thing we need is a way to link them together. Currently that glue seems to be Nanoha.
>>
>>10980706
Make Vividred the crux of the plot. Doing a Heroman's Dr. Denton with Isshiki kicking off or accidentally setting several villains' plans into motion.
>>
>>10980706
So, CCS + Nanoha + Madoka + Precure + Illya. This group is particularly large because Nanoha, Madoka, and Illya are all really fruitful in terms of crossover potential.

Let's start with Nanoha, since it's the simplest fit. Clow Cards being Lost Logia, its relation with Madoka cast, and dealing with weird dimensional interferences caused by Prisma Illya's plot makes it fit naturally in here. I could see the "sci fi" series teaming up with the Forwards while this plot focuses more on the three Aces and the Wolkenritter.
Madoka. There was an image in the last thread outlining all of its similarities with Heartcatch, so there's a chance in there. Not to mention that the Witches' domains are basically word-for-word "Reality Marbles."
Illya time. As I've mentioned its connections with CCS and Nanoha, no need to do that right now. It could also connect with Heartcatch, if the Tree of Hearts happens to be tied with the Root of Creation, you can connect those two together. And of course, the very idea of the Servants being corrupted could be connected to Madoka.

So it's a bit of a jigsaw puzzle to try and put all five of those together, but their plots really do twist and intertwine rather naturally, I think.
>>
>>10980706
There is lethal magic in Nanoha, they just set their magic to non-lethal stunning, that still hurts a lot.
>>
File: hayateday2014.jpg (266KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
hayateday2014.jpg
266KB, 800x800px
>>10978872
>>10979338
I imagine the TSAB wouldn't be strangers to unique/more archaic magic considering how widespread they are and how much history all those worlds have. Caro used Mid-childa styled magic in Strikers, but considering that her dragon summoning trait is a traditional part of her tribe, it's likely her people had their own magic system to utilize the summoning before becoming an administered world and adopting the now universal Mid-childa's. There's even a more 'traditional' witch introduced in Nanoha ViVid.

Nasuverse magecraft systems work in sort of an opposite way to Nanoha's. If Nanoha's is a 'sufficiently advanced technology' type of magic, then concept Nasuverse mages work off is 'magic is the equivalent opposite of technology'. Doesn't mean they're irreconcilable though. The TSAB would want to research unique traits that come up from Nasuverse-Earth mystic concepts and Earth mages would no doubt want the secrets to the TSAB's streamlined and less restricted use of magic.

>>10979365
>>10979565
Considering that the Earth is going to be full of invading monster-of-the-weeks and potential Lost Logia disasters in such a crossover, I think that might be plenty reason for the TSAB do greater intervention.

>>10979605
Despite that, many of those are still supposedly rare skills in Nasuverse. We just see them a lot because its what makes things cool in Nasu stuff and things like Dead Apostles, legendary heroes and artifacts are bound to have them. Also yes, always bet on old man Zelretch, the great crossover device.
>>
>>10981390
>Considering that the Earth is going to be full of invading monster-of-the-weeks and potential Lost Logia disasters in such a crossover, I think that might be plenty reason for the TSAB do greater intervention.

I'll look at the other proposals later, but I just thought of something. The Earth isn't an administered world, because it's part of the Moon Kingdom, and Queen Serenity was on polite terms with the TSAB, but quite insistent on them staying the hell away from her kingdom. However, the weakening of the Tree of Hearts weakened Queen Serenity (not sure how or why), and Queen Beryl took that moment to destroy the Moon Kingdom. Of course, this left a power vacuum on Earth that various villainous organizations tried to fill.

However, Serenity's enchantment against TSAB related mages entering the Earth remained strangely in effect. The TSAB contacts Isshiki. They give him the plans for the Manifestation Engine, which drains the field keeping the good guys from coming it (it's been doing jack shit at keeping the bad guys out). Isshiki gets enough magic/technology explained/taught to him that he's able to build the Palette suits. IS somehow fits with that, but that can be worried about later.

The QB are attracted to all the despair happening on the Earth, and they set up shop on the Earth.
>>
So, Nanoha and Fate have a daughter.
I know this probably have been asked a million times already but...
How, exactly?
>>
>>10981445
>IS somehow fits with that, but that can be worried about later.
Easy.
Tabane, who was working with Isshiki, took some device data and made her own non-magic equivalent. The ISs are essentially the TSAB devices, but uses energy and physical weaponry instead of magic.
>>
File: Nanofate child.jpg (699KB, 1181x787px) Image search: [Google]
Nanofate child.jpg
699KB, 1181x787px
>>10981450
Adopted. But lots of people want there to be lezbabies. pic related. (Although this one can be interpreted as the baby being a Fate clone.)

>>10981456
>Tabane, who was working with Isshiki, took some device data and made her own non-magic equivalent. The ISs are essentially the TSAB devices, but uses energy and physical weaponry instead of magic.
wonderful
>>
File: Nanofate pregnant.jpg (153KB, 518x800px) Image search: [Google]
Nanofate pregnant.jpg
153KB, 518x800px
>>10981450
>>10981478
But there are other possibilities as well.
>>
File: 1356149168052.jpg (144KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
1356149168052.jpg
144KB, 1000x707px
I assume we will have some BEFRIENDING going on?
>>
>>10981494
There will be military grade BEFRIENDING happening and some hand holding too.
>>
File: 1365222024063.png (155KB, 331x510px) Image search: [Google]
1365222024063.png
155KB, 331x510px
>>10981445

One problem with this is that the Silver Millennium is very very old in comparison to the establishment of the TSAB. Like.. at least as far back as beginning of Ancient Belka if not to Al-Hazard.

Though.. all this Silver Millennium talk makes me wonder about Crimson Moon Brunestud. If Zelretch gets any large role, it's likely going to be in his backstory. I imagine Brunestud could be some kind of really powerful being from before Queen Serenity's Silver Millennium.
>>
File: Fate_chan_is_a_prince_en_0.jpg (252KB, 1188x1034px) Image search: [Google]
Fate_chan_is_a_prince_en_0.jpg
252KB, 1188x1034px
>>10981478
If we take this interview as canon (though it's rather tongue-in-cheek) then they have magic or technology that can pull it off (at least, within ten years).

>>10981541
I think tossing in Tsukihime elements into a magical girl crossover would prove to be a bit difficult unless Phantasmoon gets an anime debut some time soon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN5DUHwgntw This does not count. It's sad, but we might have to pass on Brunestud.
>>
>>10981942

I'm not saying to include him in any substantial way. I was simply rationalizing his existence in the past background of the universe, because the Type-Moon himself is huge element that influences quite a lot of things in Nasuverse's background. There's no real need make plot out of him.
>>
>>10981445
I say, Dr. Isshiki contacts that god-thing and that dimension experiment, causing all the bad guys to react and suddenly fastforward all their plans.

Cue villain clashes as well and TSAB freaking out.

Quest plot begins.
>>
>>10953393
how about Devil Homura from the Rebellion movie then?
>>
>>10982539
possible she is Keisar Ehpes level of power and has power over Enthropy
>>
Watching the first episode of IS. I thought the guy wouldn't be too annoying since he actually has a chin. Nope. Already hate him. He's already acting like the bumbling harem show protagonist. Fortunately, we can have Tuxedo Mask pull him aside and give him a nice solid dose of badly needed STFU.
>>
>>10982629
or we can reduce IS plot to
>Ichika has been kidnapped by ninjas, are you a good enough waifu to save him?
lol no, they fall for the magical girls instead
>>
>>10982629
Why not have him act like Taiga from GaoGaiGar?
>>
>>10982539
see >>10946271
>>
>>10982638

>Ichika-san, please approve (transformation sequence)!
>Alright! (transformation sequence), APROOOOOOOOOVED!

A surprisingly fun idea.

>>10982637
>lol no, they fall for the magical girls instead
They totally would, wouldn't they.
>>
>>10982629
>I thought the guy wouldn't be too annoying since he actually has a chin

wat
>>
>>10982824
There were a few profile shots at the start of the first episode of him and he had an actual chin, not the generic triangle that most anime characters have. I'm not talking about some sort of manly chin of manlyness like Taiga or Synapse have, but it was a chin. After that, pretty much every other shot of him is straight on and he just has the generic triangle chin like everyone else.
>>
>>10982835
What's that got to do with his behavior?
>>
>>10982856
Because its usually a fair assumption that if the character designer gave the guy a chin, they also gave him a pair of balls. Unless they're intentionally going for humor in the contrast.
>>
How about pulling a SRW Z and having multiple realities being forcefully combined? That way otehrwise incompatible settings can be used together and find a chaotical universe where completely different and incompatible rules of magic and physics meets and either affects exclusively people from the worlds they originated, or only affects specific regions of the combined world, kinda like how Z's black continent is its own thing and only people from that place developed spiral power or how only people from UCW developed newtype powers while only ADW people developed innovator powers. Something like that could happen with those magics that works under completely different rules, and how even cosmic-level organizations didn't realize the existence of other cosmic-level organizations/beings from other universes.
>>
>>10982637
Shoehorn Bikki for Ichika instead.
>>
TG Meta Quest pls leave
>>
>>10982629
Ichika could pull a Weekend at Bernie's when Mami dies.
>>
>>10982927
That seems like the way to go, but even Z merged series (Turn A, Gundam X, and Xabungle being same verse, Wing and 00 Gundam being same verse etc)

We don't have anything convenient like Orguss's space bomb in the realm of Mahou Shoujo either (unless I'm forgetting something from a precures all stars movie)
>>
>>10982927
Sounds like a redux of TG Meta Quest. Do not want.
>>
>>10983420
I remember the third Precure All-stars movie (Involving all the cures up through the begining of suite) involving dimensions combining and becoming mixed up. But I thought we were planning to limit ourselves to one or two precure series with Heartcatch and the original being in the most likely.
>>
>>10983871
At the moment, it's probably Heartcatch, potentially also the original, and I'm planning on having the first two all stars movies happen so that everyone shows up as guests for a stage.
>>
>>10983871
You could take the plot of that and cherrypick precures and just Segway all the other series in effectively "replacing" the extra precures.
>>
Thread's about to die. Making a new one.
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.