[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CALLING ALL WRITERS I really need some help to write a short

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: strings.jpg (43KB, 480x723px) Image search: [Google]
strings.jpg
43KB, 480x723px
CALLING ALL WRITERS
I really need some help to write a short story involving the theme of manipulation.
Any help very much appreciated
>>
BUMP coz I really need help
>>
Write about your last wank. But write it to make it sound like you are fixing a car/planting a garden/playing music something like that. Multiple layers of manipulation, boom.
>>
Homework help goes in >>>/hm/
>>
>>7338918
You need to be more manipulative than that senpai
>>
I thought /lit/ would be more mature.
I was wrong.
>>
If we suspect that a man is lying, we should pretend to
believe him; for then he becomes bold and assured, lies more
vigorously, and is unmasked. If, on the other hand, we notice
that he has let slip part of a truth he would like to conceal, we
should look as though we did not believe him. Provoked by the
contradiction, he may follow up with the rear-guard of the
whole truth.

Schopenhauer - COUNSELS AND MAXIMS #41
>>
>>7338952
you thought you were a faggot

you were right
>>
watch the movie Being John Malkovich for inspiration. or just wiki it.
>>
If you ever have trouble with a prompt, stop. Think about the prompt, and how you can fuck with it.
Manipulation... of what? Who is being manipulated? How? Why?
Ted Bundy.
No, that's too simple. Basic interpersonal manipulation is trite and not enough to truly generate a story. Give it another layer, a simple twist. The manipulator is in fact the manipulated. Politics; House of Cards.
But that's boring, overdone, useless to you.
Should the manipulator being an asshole? Or perhaps someone with a mind for the psychological?
Hannibal Lector
Maybe I should stop thinking about killing people.
Manipulated how?
Philosophy?
Free will, or... is that even manipulation, or full out control?
Something smaller.
Telepathy. Just knowing what they're thinking, being able to say the smallest thing to turn their day into the best, or worst, of their lives. Inch by inch.
Manipulation of a system. It doesn't have to be a person, after all. Not very compelling.
I'm done thinking for you. I didn't do a good job so it's up to you to actually continue that thought-line.
>>
>tfw you'll never be an illuminati slave
>>
go to: literotica.com
search for: mind control
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.