[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you honest, anon? Are you being sincere? Don't lie to me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: moderngames2.jpg (38KB, 615x340px) Image search: [Google]
moderngames2.jpg
38KB, 615x340px
Are you honest, anon? Are you being sincere?
Don't lie to me.
>>
>>7331168
I'm sincerely ironic
>>
>>7331168
I'm ironically sincere
>>
>>7331168
I'm sincerely shirking the responsibility of becoming sincere
>>
>2015
>Not wearing cargo pants ironically
>>
>>7331176
good
>>
>>7331168
Why is that picture so comfy to me?
>>
>>7331168
I really want to be more sincere and more authentic but I'm mired in so much self-doubt and I question my motivations and actions constantly.
>>
level 3
>>
>tfw no bros to fuck
>>
>>7331168
A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal
>>
I've become really good at being sincere and it has interesting effects. The trick is being politely sincere and if necessary mention that you are just trying to be straight with people rather than bullshitting.

They tend to feel conflicted because they don't like your message but still appreciate what you're trying to do. For me it has worked out well so far.
>>
How doesn one be radically honest, what are the requirements for being sincere withand to the world?

Being not afraid of missing out on potential friends/lovers
Wearing your good and bad attributes, your insecurities on your sleeve
Having a quiet time alone everyday for introspection
Being sure of your intentions towards the people around you

What is missing? How would your life change if you would live it radically honest?
>>
>>7331667
Because they're having fun over a board game and there's a guy taking a nap to the left.
>>
>>7331959
To become sincere you first have to relearn being honest with yourself, which is pretty hard after years of hiding.
>>
>>7331983
Can you elaborate? Because being honest with oneself is not just knowing oneself
>>
>>7332005
You need to get into the habit of asking yourself 'do I want to do this?'. Which most people don't really ask themselves at all.
>>
File: 1406777993817.gif (881KB, 352x288px) Image search: [Google]
1406777993817.gif
881KB, 352x288px
>tfw you've reached the point where you're no longer sure whether you're sincere or not
>>
Not /lit/

Saged
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.