[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: frost.jpg (29KB, 410x580px) Image search: [Google]
frost.jpg
29KB, 410x580px
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
>>
>>7330589
>think this poem is candid, folksy, and cute
>read frost's commentary on it
>apparently it's acshually ironic fatalism: teh poem
>now i hate it
>>
>>7330589
>>7330606

>if we do things a different way we miss things we didn't do the other way

truly a top tier american poet
>>
>people actually think this is better than Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
>>
>>7330614
top tier would be Wallace Stevens
>>
>>7330606
now i hate it too, fuck you. and fuck frost too.
>>
>>7330589
Two titties diverge in the wood.
I took the one less trample on.
>>
http://www.businessinsider.com.au/frosts-road-not-taken-poem-interpretation-2014-3
>>
>>7330685
this desu
>>
>>7330813
Have you know moved on from "desu senpai" to "desu"?
>>
>>7330816
desu senpai, I'm not sure
>>
>>7330816
>implying this whole "desu" and "senpai" transition isn't Hiroyuki's sinister ploy of enacting cultural appropriation to destroy America as we once knew it and turn it into a giant Japanese theme park
>>
>>7330835
>he says on a site created by, made for and run by weeaboos.
baka desu senpai
>>
>>7330835
as long as he's focusing his efforts on shitty forced meme culture I won't get in the gook's way
>>
>>7330606
Well thanks a bunch Anon. Now I hate it too.
>>
>>7330841
>>7330855
I was okay with a Jap running this board. But censorship in favor of Japanese terminology (aka cultural appropriation)? That's too far. One more slip-up and I say we've got a riot on our hands, boys.
>>
>>7330884
Hiroshima is playing a joke on us mate, like mootykins has done countless times. Remember candy-ass?
And either way, the removal of oh-so-ironic white college boys speaking like they're straight outta Compton is fine by me.
>>
>>7330900
Man, that was like way before my time. I probably found this place around late 2010.
>>
>>7330913
That wasn't before 2010 mate, I've been here since then too and I definitely remember candy-ass and roody-poo. Should've been in 2012 or something like that.
>>
>>7330928
That's also possible. My addiction to the internet fluctuates. One year I could be spending ten hours a day online, the next I could get on twice a month.
>>
>>7330801
>>7330867
>>7330606
Mind sharing the link?
>>
>>7330946
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ie2Mspukx14
>>
>>7330685
>people actually think any other Frost poem is better than After Apple Picking

Essence of winter sleep is on the night,
The scent of apples: I am drowsing off.
I cannot rub the strangeness from my sight
I got from looking through a pane of glass
I skimmed this morning from the drinking trough
And held against the world of hoary grass.
It melted, and I let it fall and break.
But I was well
Upon my way to sleep before it fell,
And I could tell
What form my dreaming was about to take.
Magnified apples appear and disappear,
Stem end and blossom end,
>>
File: crichton_rising_sun.jpg (31KB, 337x484px) Image search: [Google]
crichton_rising_sun.jpg
31KB, 337x484px
>>7330835
would be an improvement to be quite desu with you
>>
File: The Setting Sun.jpg (18KB, 325x499px) Image search: [Google]
The Setting Sun.jpg
18KB, 325x499px
>>7331512
Picrelated is far superior
>>
>>7331512
degenerate
>>
>>7330589
>taking any road
>not going off the trail and forging your own road
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.