[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many female writers gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: room_comic.jpg (41KB, 360x720px) Image search: [Google]
room_comic.jpg
41KB, 360x720px
Why are so many female writers gay?
>>
why so many OPs are faggots?
>>
>>7326904
Lesbians have the greatest range of socio-linguistic registers. They switch more easily between voices, and so create characters with greater depth and accuracy.
>>
>>7326904
women of normal sexual impulse have a tendency (if latent) to be content with achieving through a man
thus desire for fame is admirably low
quality of writing may be equal but not ambition
thus a large percentage of the ones you know of are gay
this may be changing in the west, uncertain
>>
wondered this myself. does seem disproportionate

maybe during those patriarchal times the only ones who found exposure happened to think the way men did, and were accepted because of that. so it was the society that allowed only lesbians to express themselves

or maybe weininger was right..... never know
>>
Lesbian writers have more time to devote to their craft because they don't have children to take care of. It's that simple.
>>
Anyone who feels like an outsider growing up will naturally step back and become an observer.
>>
Thanks for giving interesting answers! I was actually really curious, and these answers are satisfying enough.

Who are all of your favorite writers who are lesbians?
>>
>>7326944

I'm waiting for yours to come out : )
>>
I read somewhere (can't remember the source, so this is most likely BS) that higher creativity was linked to a higher sex drive.

Since female sexuality is more fluid and that female writers for most of history were considered to be oddities, there could be an argument to make that they had more freedom and opportunity to act on those desires.
>>
>>7326951
Are you being mean or nice?
It's true, I'm a lesbian. I want to get published! You can have the first copy.
>>
>>7326904
For that matter, why are so many male poets homosexual?
>>
>>7326963

I'm being mean sorry m8 only gay people ask about gay writers it's psychology
>>
>>7326904
because women can't write and if you fake being male you might just make it.
>>
>>7326969
>6969
gotta woo twinks somehow.
>>
>>7326904
>dat pic
Why has Wiseau's 500 page novel of the Room never surfaced? I want to read that shit.
>>
Maybe because they are intelligent enough to realize we are disgusting pieces of shit? If I was a woman I would be lesbian too. Think for a moment the amount of stuff you've said, thought, or done about/to women.
>>
>>7327123
no, because if you were a woman you would be attracted to the strength of those who see others as nothing but their food
>>
>>7326904
People have kinda said these already, but
>outsider perspective
>no kids
>no sex (lesbian bed death)
>no way to make a name for themselves through someone else's achievements
Actual lifelong lesbians don't have many of the obstacles to becoming interesting writers that present themselves to straight women, and they have a more unusual perspective by nature than most men.

>>7327123
> Maybe because they are intelligent enough to realize we are disgusting pieces of shit? If I was a woman I would be lesbian too. Think for a moment the amount of stuff you've said, thought, or done about/to women.
>This is what momma's boys actually believe
You've clearly never been close friends with any number of women, never mind a confidante of a gay man who's even better friends with those women. Girls are gross in private.
>>
>>7327123
Girls literally get wet watching men fight each other over stupid bullshit and feel attracted to the winner. We're all part of the same species and have been doing this dance for millenia.
>>
>>7326911
[Citation needed]
>>
>>7327123

>we

Not everyone's a frat boy in life living with their dick in their hands at every moment, fuck off mate, girls aren't perfect flowers either, don't go acting like men are big baddies, i hope you wake up tomorrow as a girl and get that strapon dicking you're hoping for, you could really use it.
>>
>>7327252
Lavender linguistics. They've one of the best titles for a journal ever: Queerly Phrased.
>>
>>7326969
Because poetry is fucking gay.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.