[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>write microfiction >insert line breaks >now it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>write microfiction
>insert line breaks
>now it's a poem

why is this lauded
>>
>>7325925
billy collins deserves to be beaten
>>
>>7325932
Why?
>>
>>7325925

It was the year 2015 the year of our lord John Oliver. It's been 2015 for a dozen or so years now. I was waiting on the elevator. Elevators make you think, what goes up doesn't necessarily have to come down, it could just go up and stay there.

Ding.

The doors open and I am instantly doubled over wanting to vomit. The smell is horrendous and overpowering. I manage to look up and see the outline of a fat obese man but I cannot make him out for my eyes water.

I look down and hear
gag
gag
the gurgling of a dick in a mouth on his knees there sat OP the fag
>>
>>7325952
Your prose is garbage but I appreciate the bump
>>
>>7325959

KEK
YOU GOT PWND NIGGER
YOU AND YOUR SHITTY TOPIC
KEKEKEKEKEKEKE
TOP KEK
BOTTOM KEK
MIDDLE KEK

YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE HOW SHIT YOUR TOPIC IS
I WOULD BELIEVE IF I HAD NOT ALREADY KNOWN THAT YOU ARE CRYING
PATHETIC
>>
File: omar_khayyam.jpg (104KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
omar_khayyam.jpg
104KB, 540x800px
I write to paint an arabesque
Lines of God made flowing, real
Say the things that words cannot
Geometry made false and hollow

Do birds know the parabola?
Better still than you and I
To be the lines we seek to know
To follow through without intent

Circles cannot know their curve
Definition cannot bring
the Lord of being-all to bear
Threaded lines our infinite
>>
WCW did this, too.
>>
>>7326066
>WCW
who
>>
>>7326108
William Carlos Williams
>>
>>7326066
>wcw
>not cwc
I miss Chris-Chan
>>
>>7326225
Literally kill yourself
>>
>>7325925
no idea desu senpai
>>
>>7325925
People hoping to get a job as an expert on some obscure emerging art form are common, and will talk up a piece for their own personal gain. You can get a cushy gig writing papers and lecturing on something that only you can explain if you get in early and put in the work. Another reason is that people like to hype things up because it makes them feel like they're a part of the winning team.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.