[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Current projects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: download_72663138.jpg (130KB, 475x663px) Image search: [Google]
download_72663138.jpg
130KB, 475x663px
Let's discuss what we are working on currently and elaborate together
Pic unrelated
>>
File: 1397703831080.png (80KB, 588x548px) Image search: [Google]
1397703831080.png
80KB, 588x548px
>>7240708
im working in space opera that involves futanaris as the only intelligent life in the entire universe, until they found the existence of traps.
>>
>>7240713
I see, best of luck
>>
>>7240708
The only project I'm working on is my life.

It's shit so far though.
>>
>>7240708
OP here, I'm working on a book about a mobster that gets fucked over
>>
It's about women being rendered obsolete by automatonic waifu fuckbots. First, all the organic women go extinct and then the fuckbots initiate the cyber feminist protocol and wipe out the remaining half of the human race.
>>
>>7240757
So a book about 2016?
>>
>>7240773
>fuckbots in 2016
i wish m8, i wish.
>>
>>7240787
Wait I reread it and it sounds more like Austin Powers in terminator
>>
I am writing an essay which I have referred to over the past few days as "Silence and Articulation", but the title may change.
>>
>>7240817
Is that more like its subject?
Were you the one on about Walden a while back or was that Twiggy?
>>
I call it "The Critique of 'The Critique of Pure Reason' Using Pure Reason"
>>
I'm trying to find some principles and meanings to live and stand up for and really struggling
>>
>>7240827
It was most likely Twiggy.
It hasn't to do with Walden.
The subject is Phenomenology and Mythology.
>>
Geez when I meant projects I meant writing, some pretty feely things here
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.