[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't write anymore. In the morning I'm in uni, in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1444336583639.png (180KB, 499x561px) Image search: [Google]
1444336583639.png
180KB, 499x561px
I can't write anymore. In the morning I'm in uni, in the afternoon I must study, in the evening I have to do things that don't need my brain like browsing 4chan.
I'm just working on a poem during the weekends. My novel deserves more attention, but I write well only when I don't have anything else to do. I need time and patience.
I must become rich with some years of very good work and then I'll go far away from the city and its madness.
Why is it so difficult to write during daily routine?
Also, general writer's problems thread.
>>
bump as someone who is having trouble just getting started.
>>
>>7234918
fucking anime-faggot, die
>>
>>7236260
No, you die
>>
>>7236273
We both die.
>>
>>7234918
>have to
>4chan
wat
>>
>>7236290
Maybe he's a janitor or mod or something
>>
>>7234918
Trust me when I tell you that working a job only makes it worse. If you can't do it during uni, you're fucked. There is no ideal situation.
>>
what show is that
>>
>>7234918
Is your issue finding the time or the drive to write?
>>
>>7236482
Welcome To The N.H.K.
many feels if you're NEET/ a loser
>>
>>7234918
Hi OP. I know how that feels.
I quit my (crappy) job to be a full time writer. I live in a city with the worst traffic in the world and I worked until late so I didn't have time to write AT ALL during the week. Perhaps on weekends but it wasn't always that easy.

I'll be starting postgrad in a few months though...
>>
>>7234918
That's some shitty time management you have, anon. Learn to study more time efficient and potentially waste less time in uni and especially for browsing if you have any writing ambitions.

>I write well only when I don't have anything else to do
All about practice and schedules. Incorporate a hour or two of writing in your routine, spend this time strictly for work, no distractions, even if you don't end up writing anything on some of the worser days.

>I must become rich with some years of very good work and then I'll go far away from the city and its madness.
It's unlikely that you'll have enough drive afterwards.

Why are you writing anyway? If you really care about it, then make it your priority, if you worry about uni, job, money and all that crap, just write in whatever is left from your free time and don't bitch about lack of material.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.