[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

~~~~~~~~~~~~TAO LIN ON TOUR~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tao Lin has just announced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: YungLin.jpg (95KB, 600x839px) Image search: [Google]
YungLin.jpg
95KB, 600x839px
~~~~~~~~~~~~TAO LIN ON TOUR~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tao Lin has just announced an upcoming tour around the South and Midwest!

The tour is called the "Your Girl's Tour" and will run from October 20th until November 7th.

Other writers on the tour will be:
Mira Gonzalez (aka the voice of contemporary America)
Chelsea Martin
Chloe Caldwell
Uxodinma Okehl
Elizabeth Ellen

Will you be attending?

Which author are you excited to hear?
>>
>>7224637
Cancer.
>>
why the fuck did he name it that goddammit tao
>>
>>7224757
It's PR to make up for his negative press history regarding women.

I'm surprised nobody mentions how much like Elliot Rodger he sounded like in Bed.
>>
>>7224766
Funny considering I've read that some think that Drake line is sexist.
>>
>>7224891
Umm, ok stop talking.
>>
>>7224905
Just letting you know, Tao.
>>
>>7224905
It is though. And Tao is a disgusting hack
>>
bumping for greater visibility
>>
>>7224757
feminist spin on Drake's diss at Meek Mill
>>
sweet tour

chelsea martin made the poster not tao
>>
Have never read anything by him or any I'd the others on the bill.. is it worth going to the Chicago one just for the meme of it?
>>
Oh great, another group of self-consciously "hip" "creatives" trying to make money from lackluster events where they read out their terrible fucking prose while Mira Gonzales makes "edgy" remarks about how much she dislikes white males to an audience that really doesn't want to be there but have showed up because going to bullshit events like this is the kind of thing the contrived personality that they're playing would do.

Put that on your fucking poster, Tao Lin. That'll give you extra cool points if you put a 4Chan comment on there; this sentence and all. And this one. And this one. And this one.
>>
>>7225575
Hi Rachel
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.