[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you pass, what steps do you take to go stealth? Is it possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: unsure.png (112KB, 359x393px) Image search: [Google]
unsure.png
112KB, 359x393px
If you pass, what steps do you take to go stealth? Is it possible to hide everything? Is it even worth it?
>>
>>8872022
Depends.

What do you think would make you feel better?

Being looked down upon by more people for being who you really are, or being accepted by more people for being who you are not?
>>
>>8872022
it's best for your mental health not to try to be stealth.

if you're open about being trans, and look good, there will always be people who will despise you for that. No matter how good you look.

But people will despise you for other things too-your choice of career, your interests, your fashion, the fact you browse 4chan or reaction images....no one is safe from judgment.

The only way to deal with people's negativity is to live life with distance to yourself and world, and be proud of your life and choices. Which is someone who is trying to be stealth by all costs will never know. It's a life of constant stress and lies.
>>
>>8872035
>being accepted by more people for being who you are not
That's what I'd like, but the biggest problem in being stealth is hiding it. It's virtually impossible to truly wipe out all traces of your history. And you'd live in constant fear of being found out. That's how I imagine it, anyway. First hand experiences are obviously welcome.
>>
>>8872022
Kill everyone you knew pre-transition, including the judge that changed your name and the clerks that altered your birth certificate.

It's normal. Don't worry about it. We all put them i the ditch over there.
>>
>>8872022
You can never hide from yourself that you're a tranny. That never goes away.

Even if you pass, you won't be happy.

Transition has no long-term proven benefits.
Don't trap yourself.

>>8872035
This. It won't make you feel better to transition whatsoever in all honesty.

>>8872052
This is very true. If you go stealth, you end up one of those disgusting bitterhons.

You're better off being real, and open with yourself.
This reduces the chance you'll feel fake, and generally trends towards better results for transition and less delusion.

I would still advise against transition, as transition has no long-term proven benefits, but if you are set on this path, then so be it.

Even being open about being trans is lying, in all honesty. You're identifying with a mental illness.

But being open about being trans is a good first step.

>>8872057
This is very true. Transition is hellish, and you're honestly better off repressing.

>>8872133
Now that's what I call edgy!
>>
>>8872022
Just move and get your name change and old birth certificate records sealed.
>>
>>8872052
>it's best for your mental health not to try to be stealth.
>>8872149
>Even if you pass, you won't be happy.

Guesswork from people who have never experienced it. Stealth is the biggest load off your mind you can imagine, I promise.
>>
>>8872159
Bullshit.
>just trust me!
The science disagrees with you, as do almost all stealth experiences. Talk to detransitioners, read the science, get the facts.

Transition doesn't work.
>>
>>8872166
Guess I'm just special, then. :^)

Maybe OP is too. Worth a try.
>>
File: (You).jpg (13KB, 448x297px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
13KB, 448x297px
>>8872149
And you are just a jealous chaser/GAMP with a chip on his shoulders because he's too masculine to ever pull it off so he has to harrass trans people on the internet to feel better about himself.

Congratulations. Was bullying trans people to feel like a big guy part of your plan?
>>
>>8872168
There are rare outliers, <1% or so I'd say.
However, long-term can extend to 5+ years.

Long-term, most people regret their choices.
It's sad, but it is how it is. I simply offer real advice, with no bullshit.

You're free to disagree.

>>8872217
I'm not a chaser/GAMP. I'm asexual as a guy.
I have dysphoria myself.

It's nothing to do with passing or not, it's to do with the science.

I"m not "harassing trans people on the internet". I'm simply having a legitimate discussion, and if people don't like what I say, there are plenty of places that don't support free speech on the internet.

I don't do this to "feel better" about myself, infact I'd feel better not being on this board in the first place and living my life in peace.

However, I post here because I want to help people, and I will never stop fighting for that goal as I care about innocent lives.

I'm not bullying anyone.

>baneposting
>>
>>8872057
>>being accepted by more people for being who you are not
>That's what I'd like
Why? Why wouldn't you prefer to be liked more by fewer people for who you actually are?
>>
>>8872159
>Stealth is the biggest load off your mind you can imagine, I promise
how so anon? what about hiding things and lying about your past? what's your transition and stealth story?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.