[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

realization

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

ribcage and shoulders and most of the bones don't matter for passing, unless you're naked. most people can't judge by glance if someone has normal shoulders for a cis woman or not, or a proper ribcage shape or whatever. That's why people-and cis people-measure themselves when buying clothes, most people don't even know whether they have board shoulders or not until they use a measuring tape and compare their results with whatever number is considered "average".

Only three things matter. Height, face, hands. If I see a woman I suspect is a trans, it's only based on one of these three criteria-she's either too tall, or two manfaced. If she's too tall for a cis woman, but has feminine face-or the other way, if she has manface, but normal height-I glance at her hands for final verdict. If they are average or small, I just decide it's cis woman, and don't even try to see anything in her torso or waist shape or whatever the people obsessed with passing fret over.

Like I made this thread based on my recent visit in body passgen. To me, all of these bodies looks more or less the same, and the only difference are boobs. If someone told me these are bodies of mtf, I'd believe that. If someone told me these are bodies of ftm, I'd believe that. And that's considering most of them were naked.

There is literally no way to tell if someone is clothed. Only height, face and hands ever stand out.
>>
>>8871837
>she's either too tall
define "too tall"
>>
>>8871837
I'm 5'7 with a decent looking face and I guess kinda masc hands and I feel like my shoulders really fuck me over
>>
>>8872016
you know, if she's taller then most women, all every woman around

and then it's not unthinkable that there are cis women who are 6'0 or more. It's not wrong to suspect that they are trans based on height alone, but if nothing else(face, hands, also voice) supports this, no one is going to actually think they are mtfs.
>>
>>8872019
it's all in your head anon. no matter how wide your shoulders are, chances are you look just like...a proportional human being. Transwomen love to bitch about their shoulders, but as long as your shoulders aren't super deformed, they look just...right on you, like on every other person.

It's face and voice, as well as height and hands that people always look at. If you browse these trap threads or whatever, cis people who ask "is this a trap?" only ever judge based on face and voice, less often on hands and height, and I've never ever seen someone say "oh this person has board shoulders it must be a man!"
>>
>>8871837
Bones don't even matter when you are naked with most straight dudes, all they see is boobs
>>
>>8871837
what do you look for in the face?
>>
File: 4L_1Atteyfl.jpg (15KB, 300x271px) Image search: [Google]
4L_1Atteyfl.jpg
15KB, 300x271px
>>8872016
I'm 6'5 I'll never pass lol
>>
>>8871837
Im 5'9. Am I too tall to be passable?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.