[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This community is nothing but a bucket full of Dyadics. >muh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Pope.jpg (68KB, 634x373px) Image search: [Google]
Pope.jpg
68KB, 634x373px
This community is nothing but a bucket full of Dyadics.
>muh check your cis-privilege
>muh check your het-privilege
Why don't you check your privilege of being made fun of by your doctors for having small testicles? For having a clitoris so huge it could be a dick? Being called a freak by your swim teacher? For not having been a victim of Genital Mutilation at birth?
>>
>>8870985
>For not having been a victim of Genital Mutilation at birth?
But most American males don't have that privilege.
>>
>having your dick get jew'd is just as bad as being a tranny
I bet the twitter racism you experience is just as bad as black kids in the ghetto experience too? And when you're expected to hold the door open for some fat soccer mom, that's just as bad as the sexism women face, right?
>>
>>8871071
Bring on the corrective surgery.
>>
>>8871083
A lobotomy?
>>
Friendly reminder that there have been call out posts on tumblr about intersex people just being cishets trying to be oppressed. Get a load of this.
>>
>>8870985
I'm gay, trans, and intersex, do I win an opression award? To be honest the only thing the last one does to me now is make taking HRT a lot more complicated than it normally is, the fact that I was rather androgynous even during puberty 0.5 didn't really have any effect on people making fun of me for being a faggy queermo. Although I guess my genitalia were normal enough at birth that they didn't do any real surgery, so I'm better off than some are.
>>
>>8871111
im mad at this
>>
>>8871141
>do I win an opression award?
No, that's what this post is about. Bitter dyadic tumblr queers hating on cis and or straight people on- and offline but not being aware of intersex struggles is more ironic than anything could ever be.
What the frick is a cis intersex person supposed to be for example? Current queer terminology can't answer that.
Why was the bathroom discussion only about trans people and not also about intersex people who don't have surgery done?
>>
>>8871207
That's true, and I agree that intersex people often times get left out of discussions, which is... frustrating... to say the least.

I feel like intersex people in general get completely forgotten about, or treated as if we are just some "new queer identity", when in reality we've been around forever, its just before we were either ignored or treated as a biological curiosity; something to either be covered up or dissected.

In that regard, I don't think that the people you are talking about are actually trying to speak poorly of intersex people, they are just forgetting about us, the same as everyone else in society.
>>
>>8871207
because we get erased, most ppl don't know we exist and literally think'hermaphrodite hurr dick and a pussy' because most people are selfish, mouthbreathing retards. i think the bathroom debate for intersex people really isn't about surgery, since surgery can be normalising, for your health, or nonconsential, or erasing entirely, its its own issue. the thing is about passing. the chick with facial hair, the naturally girl looking person, the great big lumpen woman. i've been called a tranny so many times and its just like nah. surgery is a huge deal but the bathroom debate boils down to 'what do you look like' 'what sexual characteristics do you have' 'what is a man/what is a woman' and its all a big deal for us and no-one fucking gives us a thought. we're ammo in the trans/terf war over 'what is a woman' but ignored otherwise. no-one give a shit and its upsetting
>>
>>8871254
>no-one give a shit and its upsetting
Try being more endearing.
>>
>>8871260
like dyeing my hair different colors, putting on a nazi armband, filling my ass with dildos, finding a tiny dildo for my blind useless vag pouch, and going 'uwu daddy'?
>>
>>8871269
Like not saying nonconsensual surgery is fine when it's against somebody else.
>>
>>8871277
but its not?
>>
>>8871254
Well, yeah, but some butch lesbian was already forced to strip down because she was perceived male. Imagine some ass or a police officer pulling down your pants and forcefully outing you (apart from the fact that it's sexual assault).
But yes, I share your general feelings. I am not good at wording thinsg right now, I am not a native english speaker and I am going through depression and sleep deprivation

>>8871039
I am firmly against all types of (Child) Genital Mutilation and yes, you are right, I should have taken that into account. I am from europe and it's not that common here, even among many jews and muslims it's frowned upon, but yes, I could have approached this with more nuance.
Same for girls from Africa who were victims of FGM.
>>
>>8871379
desu in case of a strip search to prove gender i'd just decline it and piss my fucking pants, fuck that noise
>>
>>8871379
I think helping trans people will often times end up helping intersex people too, especially in relation to the bathroom issue, but this gets ignored and instead we are treated like we don't have any stake in the issues.
>>
>>8871387
Just file a charge for being forced into this predicament because of sexism and discrimination. If you are lucky, pissing or pooping your pants as a result can also be seen as an act against your value as a human because of some dick
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.