[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I feel dizzy and have a massive adrenaline spike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: AHHHHH.jpg (19KB, 228x227px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHH.jpg
19KB, 228x227px
Why do I feel dizzy and have a massive adrenaline spike after taking cypro?
>>
>>8870274
Should legit talk to a doctor.
Maybe you're just having some panic attack over it or there's some side effects that could be potentially bad for you on the long run.

You won't instantly die from it but the sooner you talk to your doctor the better. Maybe you even change to another anti androgen.
>>
>>8870278
It's not a panic attack. It has happened every time I've taken cypro, which is every day for the last 3 months
>>
>>8870283
Time to doctor it up then.
There' so many things cypro affects we won't be able to tell you if it's your liver, blood pressure, etc.

Do you self med?
Also I know you may not like what I will tell you to but you should stop and go to a doctor as soon as you can.

You won't die from not being on HRT for a couple days no matter what your dysphoria tells you but you may die if you don't get that checked out and let it progress for then next months.
>>
>>8870290
I self med. I stopped taking hormones for two weeks and I just took 1 50mg cypro and it happened again exactly like before.
>>
>>8870274

Did you buy cypro from a trusted supplier? Otherwise you might want to analyze it, in case they have sold you something else.
>>
>>8870293
Yeah you should definitely get a blood test done.
And have a professional check it out.

Even if you self med you know you can still talk to an endo right.

Remember, you can't be a girl if you're dead. Gotta sort that out then go back to your normal titty skittle business once everything is fixed.
>>
>>8870299
I have almost no money at all

>>8870298
Yeah inhouse
>>
>>8870304
>I have almost no money at all

And you won't have anything else if you don't get this fixed.
A liver or kidney or a heart is very expensive, you don't really see it being sold on ebay.
Also dying is very expensive for whoever has to take care of you after.

I don't think I can reinforce this hard enough.

I know transgirls have traumas and are suicidal but you're already transitoning, you're past the hard part so now you should take care of yourself, get that fixed then go back to your transition.

Seriously tho, stop taking it.
Get your blood tested.
Then if you want post your info on HRTgen but still you should go do a doctor.

People should only self med if they get constant blood tests and know what values things should be. Right now you don't even know if your medication is high or low enough.
Do you even know what are your test and estrogen levels?
>>
>>8870323
Should i rob a bank or suck dicks for money then?
>>
150 mg of cypro is much more than you need
50 daily for like 4 or 5 months basically castrated me
even from 25 mg you'd probably notice it's effects after a month

these pills aren't good to play around with, they're dangerous if you misuse them
>>
>>8870324
>Should i rob a bank or suck dicks for money then?

I don't know how bad it is for you right now anon but you should honestly consider using the online pharmacy money to pay for a doctor visit instead of literally killing your liver without knowing your current levels.

I just get really sad when I hear some anons are slowly commiting suicide when they could be (even if self meding) transioning safely and happily.

You really need those stats from the blood test anon.

Also what country are you from?
>>
>>8870274

Because you're slowly killing yourself by fucking up your endocrine system, just like every other idiot tranny on here
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.