[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people respect your preferred pronouns? I live in California

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (280KB, 474x338px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
280KB, 474x338px
Do people respect your preferred pronouns? I live in California and have had trouble getting people at work to call me Xer/Xhe and am considering suing at this point.
>>
If you don't want he or she why don't you use just they? I mean, if I can understand not being male or female, those super distinctions make me laugh
T. Tranny
>>
>>8870158
Because "they" is not my preference.
>>
>>8870167
Why do you have to use invented words?
>>
>>8870150
How about we'll call you by male pronouns instead? How would you like that, hon?
t. fuck the police
>>
>>8870174
Real words aren't special enough for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
>>
>>8870179
Hey Mike how about if I call you Bill in front of everyone all the time, would you like that sweetie ?
>>
>>8870212
Sure. I don't care what you call me, Rick.
>>
We already have gender neutral pronouns. They/Their/Them/The. There is no point in adding redundant language to English. Expecting people to use pronouns that are equivalent to pronouns already in common use, because of your feels, is ridiculous. Saying "Xe" instead of "it" doesn't mean "Xe" doesn't have the same meaning as "it".

>>8870167
Nobody gives a shit, if you raise a fuss because California is retarded and decided that preferred pronouns were a reasonable thing to protect, people will hate you, and rightfully so. The preferred pronouns movement is already dead because it became a self-mockery of itself. I watched somebody go on National television on Canada and talk about how, they, as a supporter of preferred pronouns, got so confused by them they had to record peoples preferred pronouns by their phone preferences. It's less functional language than the existing system.
>>
>>8870150
>have had trouble getting people at work to call me xer/xhe
Use pronouns that actually exist like "it" or "they" you genderqueer faggot
>>
>>8870150
Xer and Xhe and other X words are not actual verbal words you retarded "ebin redpill raiders", the X represents a variable and it's used in text.
Do you fuckers not know algebra?
Could your bait be any more fucking shallow?
>>
My pronouns are he, she, they, them, it, was, and potato.

I get misgendered all the time and it just ruins my day. Cishets are such garbo trash.
>>
>I don't know math: the thread
>>
File: braindead slut qmark.jpg (7KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
braindead slut qmark.jpg
7KB, 233x216px
Is the X in Xhe read like Chinese X?
>>
>>8870633
It reads like "it's a fucking variable you dropout"
>>
>>8870639
It should be an italic x then.
>>
>>8870639
No, because then it would be hex, not xe
>>
>>8870150
false flag bait :^)
>>
>>8870887
That would be autistic, like typing cliche with the accent.

>>8870899
>(s)(h)e
>>
>>8870150
>Do people respect your preferred pronouns?
Nope.
Apparenly "Our gracious leader of the 5 stars whose smile makes birds sing and flowers bloom" is too long for most people.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.