[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does being on hormones allow me to lactate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: really makes ya think.png (93KB, 661x523px) Image search: [Google]
really makes ya think.png
93KB, 661x523px
Does being on hormones allow me to lactate?
>>
You can lactate without the whoremoans. You just have to use a breast pump every day for like a month straight*

*will lead to gynecomastia
>>
>>8869784
Ordinarily, no, because your body can't get the correct hormones to start storing fat and turn on those mammaries to start lactating.

However, if your prolactin levels are too high, you might lactate. In addition, there are pills cis women can take to start lactation, and they also work for trans women.
>>
File: activated almonds.png (148KB, 909x785px) Image search: [Google]
activated almonds.png
148KB, 909x785px
>>8869788
Is there any downside or health risks to making myself lactate
>>
>>8869784
Just ask your bf to suckle on your tits at least 3 times a day and even if you're not on hormones you will probably start leaking a little bit after a couple months.

Though if let's say, you were on estrogen and progesterone you would legit leak like a pregnant woman.

Godspeed degenerate flan.
>>
>>8869798
Not really?

In order to continue lactating you have to continue pumping, so you have to eat more.
>>
>>8869812
I don't have a boyfriend though

>you will probably start leaking a little bit
How much milk can one person produce?
>>
File: really makes ya blink.png (229KB, 734x1110px) Image search: [Google]
really makes ya blink.png
229KB, 734x1110px
>>8869814
If I don't eat more, does that mean I can lose weight from lactating?
>>
>>8869834
I mean possibly but what are you going to do with all the extra milk, pour it down the drain?
>>
>>8869865
What could I do with it?
>>
>>8869868
Kidnap little black children from africa and breastfeed them with your hairy lactating neckbeard titties.

Imagine the irreparable trauma you will cause to those lil nigglets.
>>
>>8869868
I mean the only sane use for breast milk would be to feed it to a baby, no?

Maybe you could substitute cow's milk for breast milk in recipes but it would be pretty weird, almost as bad as putting your cum in someone's food.
>>
>>8869868
- Drink
- make cheese out of yourself
- separate the cream and churn butter
- alfredo sauce

nigger how many serving suggestions for milk do you need?
>>
>>8869885
Jesus Christ how horrifying.

This is like that Simpsons episode where they gave kids in the High School milk from rats.

We sell the inferior man titty breast milk to children in Africa instead of the good shit from giant cis female udders.
>>
>>8869868
You can sell it on certain websites.
>>
>>8869885
My body isn't hairy, and I don't grow facial hair at all because of laser

>>8869893
I don't have a baby anon. I don't think milk donation places would take a mtfs milk.

>>8869894
>never have to buy milk from store again
I didn't think of that
>>
>tfw want to lactate to make my breasts bigger, but lactation doesnt work like that and I dont have any purpose for the milk right now
>tfw looking forward to having a baby via whatever means so i can breast feed them
>>
>>8869900
Does that make a lot of money?
>>
>>8869784
I sure hope so anon.
>>
>>8869784
seems like others have already answered, but just to be clear:

there is no medical reason that men cannot lactate. Men have less mammary glands than women, but can still breastfeed.

Having higher estrogen would trigger milk synthesis, but it should not be needed.

So upsides and downsides: no, hormones are not needed to lactate. Yes, hormones would probably help get the ball rolling. But, and bear this in mind, even if you got the ball rolling, you'll have less mammary glands than a woman would. You will be able to produce milk, but will not be able to produce as much of it as the average woman.

Don't think you're gonna be able to turn into a cow-tits girl with tons of milk leaking constantly. Even most women can't do that, and you're starting with some biological barriers in the way.

Just keep realistic expectations is all.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.