[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey trans-people!!!! What if instead of categorizing sex/biological

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1504073483956.jpg (43KB, 640x750px) Image search: [Google]
1504073483956.jpg
43KB, 640x750px
Hey trans-people!!!!

What if instead of categorizing sex/biological gender by male/female, we just called it category A and category B.

That way, if you have body archetype A, you go to the A bathroom and attend A-only gatherings, and same for the B archetype. Now you can still call choose to call yourself either man or woman, but we still get the same bathrooms etc. as we did before!

Great idea, huh?
>>
>>8868903
hons should just be considerate of other people and realize no one wants some nasty smelly fetishist in their bathroom
>>
also, we could have penises and vaginas on the bathroom doors instead of male/female pictograms, that way you can just match the picture without it infringing on your gender identity
>>
>>8868903
>Hey trans-people!!!!

>That way, if you have body archetype A, you go to the A bathroom and attend A-only gatherings, and same for the B archetype.

We don't make the bathroom rules.

Why not just make sex neutral bathrooms? No urinals, since it isn't like you need one in your house... why let other dudes oogle you at the mall? Just make the stalls peep proof, everyone uses the stalls.
>>
>>8868944
I'd imagine how awkward that'd be. Blaire White would be pissing next to a huge hairy lumberjack, Buck Angel would washing hands next to some really short grill.

i still laugh whenever i think about it
also, what bathroom would Shmorky use???
>>
>>8868953
>Why not just make sex neutral bathrooms?
because I don't want women around when I shit

>Just make the stalls peep proof, everyone uses the stalls
There will never be a time on this earth where every bathroom is peep- and also sound-proof, so forget it. I don't want some girl hearing my chunky wet shit coming out of my fat asshole. She would probably be able to smell it too. Fuck that. I'd probably have to wash my hands next to her as well.
>>
>>8868903
There's still going to be one gender making the majority of one category, it isn't any useful

>>8868944
Why would you want everyone knowing which genitals you have? That's why trans people want to pass
>>
>>8869003
So... you are never going to share a bathroom with a female? You seem to suffer from a mental illness, Islam maybe.
>>
>>8868988
who the fuck is smhorky
>>
>>8869016
I'm not talking about shitting around your girlfriend or family members, dumb idiot
>>
>>8868903
Great, so TERFs with their manly cishon bodies have to shit alongside the men.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.