[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all newcomers and possible trolls trying to understand gender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

To all newcomers and possible trolls trying to understand gender dysphoria or GID I ask you the following:

Look in your closet and pick the biggest coat or overcoat of the opposite gender you can find. Put that on.

Now leave it on. When you outside, in the house, go to bed, wake up, go into the shower, 24 hours, 7 days a week.

That's what gender dysphoria feels like.
>>
>>8868042
Also a constant aching inside of you that your body is just wrong.

I just woke up to it and accepted it a couple of days ago, and it feels fucking awful and makes it so I can't do anything aside from angst.
>>
>>8868042
>>8868045
So take the coat off.
Also, learn to manipulate your thoughts. I've done enough meditation I can basically program my personality for the day. It isn't easy, but it is useful for forcing the brain into a stable state.
>>
>>8868056
>Have you tried just manipulating your thoughts?
Fuck off normie.
>>
File: 1445096459753.jpg (62KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1445096459753.jpg
62KB, 255x255px
>>8868064
Normies don't have that kind of control anon. I can literally choose which parts of the body receive or send electrical signals. I hurt my foot once, I meditated the pain into a state in which I did not receive the data/alert/signal from my body anymore.
>>
>>8868056
>So take the coat off.

You can't take it off OP said. You can meditate so it's like it's not there I think.
>>
>>8868074
You can rewire yourself. BE CAREFUL though. I almost fell for the insanity trap. It's how cults get followers, I study exactly how they manipulated the mind of the sheeple they host. Even the smart ones that get the "insider" information. You have full control of your mind and perception, it's just a matter of accessing the Subconscious in a stable manner so as not to upset the delicate balance in your head that has factory preset defaults.

If you ever need to stop the changing you are doing to your mind. Just smack your head against something. It actually will cause the brain to switch back to it's default mode.
>>
>>8868076
Even if you're allegedly in control of yourself you clearly don't know how other people work. You're the opposite of charismatic.
Either that or you're trying to manipulate a specific group of people that is susceptible to people like you.
>>
File: 1445187295881.jpg (229KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1445187295881.jpg
229KB, 800x800px
>>8868122
>>
>>8868042

Good example, but go further so they get it.

Imagine being stripped of your genitalia and being given those of the opposite sex. Forever, not in a "it would be cool to experiment once" but for fuking ever.

Also imagine everybody refered to you as the opposite gender

Or that you're excluded of your prefered past-times with your friends because "you're the other thing".

Or that your parents forced you to be the opposite gender just because reasons.

and the list goes on and on
>>
>>8868372
I never realised how this felt until literally earlier this week personally. I'm pretty sure I was just repressing.

It feels fucking awful by the way.
>>
>>8868042
>using a social gender construct (clothing) to prove your non-argument

You lot aren't very clever, are you?
>>
>>8868403
Are you stupid or something? Trannies don't believe that gender is a social construct.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.